Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Did you marry a virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did you marry a virgin? (7418 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did you marry a virgin? by larger20(m): 4:36am On Nov 20, 2005
Hey all,

Lets be real and be less philosophical at once with our answers in this issue.What our heart really desires does not always seem to be the result even though some people maybe lucky to get what they want.

We have all said our views on whom to marry, virgin or not virgin.Lets get real, for those already married, when you slept with your wife/husband, what did you find out? Was she/he a virgin? Did she/he tell you she/he is not? Did he tell you he/she is not a virgin? What did you find out…did you marry a virgin or not?...If this is gona cause a problem b/w you and your partner. Please don't answer and just read other peoples comment
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2005
Wassup, with all this virgin, virgin talk
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Nike450(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2005
the question is too personal
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2005
Xactly, Nike!
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by blendz4real(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2005
This post I must say is really complicated. If he/she say he/she is a virgin and it is found out later that he/she is not a virgin, what happens

It is disgracing and family/love threatening! grin grin grin
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by tamia(f): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2005
if its personal then just keep it to yourself we'll understand that its personal. @ larger_20 wetin be ya own sef? wit" dis kind question.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Scorpio(f): 1:37am On Nov 22, 2005
@ tamia, the guy's just curious now grin besides i'm lookin forward to the response(s) from ppl on da land.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by larger20(m): 1:57am On Nov 22, 2005
No body wan say something........why una dey run grin grin Moi Moi people.....I bet u, in this current age, less than 10% of nigerian girls keep their virginity. if you are girl reading this, you know it is true, maybe ur cherry has been eaten before..if u r a guy reading this, u know what u did....so why are we arguing on marrying a virgin or not when we ourself cant handle what it takes to a virgin? Lets be real to ourself for ones..i am not married and I dont expect my wife to be a virgin...it is hard nowadays and u know it...our culture helps but not really...

I will ask another question
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Nike450(m): 2:35am On Nov 22, 2005
Moi Moi people.I bet u, in this current age, less than 10% of nigerian girls keep their virginity.

is it your business ?
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Scorpio(f): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by larger20(m): 4:59am On Nov 22, 2005
Nike450:

Moi Moi people.I bet u, in this current age, less than 10% of nigerian girls keep their virginity.

is it your business ?

I think it is my business becasue this is one of the reasons nigeria has the highest rate of HIV in the world after South africa and somalia..
Another reason is because, you as a girl is at a more disadvantage than men. A lot of our men, over 50% of african nigerian men still have the virginity mentality when they seek you. Even the educated ones..so if they taste you and you are not up to them, they will drop you off. I am just saying..our women is still under represented. It is for your own good i am asking this question...We are all animals and we invented the virginity perception just to show our rational stance in the society but it is not really working for every one especially women
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Scorpio(f): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2005
ok then, wat's ur point exactly.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by tamia(f): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2005
mmmmmmmmmmmm wat's ur point @larger_20? did you marry a virgin? or if you are not married why u wan know other people dem secret?
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by larger20(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2005
It is not a secret if u say it here..since i dont know u personaly and dont care to know..maybe u should ask condom makes how they came up with how many times on average people in diffrent countires have sex per week. i am sure u have heard about it..so there is really no secret ..the truth is what we all run away from which that less than 1% of married people in this nairaland at the ages of less than 35 to age 1 did not marry a virgin.
Possibility could be higher for having a sex partner and marrying him/her but as far as virginity is concerned ..no show my sister..
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Seun(m): 3:32am On Nov 23, 2005
What he is trying to say is that our young women are loose.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Scorpio(f): 3:33am On Nov 23, 2005
not all of them, but i get his point now.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by smartsoft(m): 5:44am On Nov 23, 2005
e bi like say nah know get anything to talk about
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2005
I agree with you SmartSoft grin
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by smartsoft(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2005
Nah true Yarns Z4 which bi i can marry virgin, i cannot marry virgin.. Nah wah ooo You talk better thing and leave this Virgin Wahala, nah bforce you must marry Virgin.. How many Virgin still they Nigeria.. Virgin ko Virgin atlantic ni..
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by donlapito: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2006
yes there are virgins maybe 60% of 14 year old girls, 30% of 17 year old girls, 10% of 21 year old girls, 2.5% of 25year old girls, and less than 1% of 30 year olds in Nigeria, well most people dont marry girls in their early teens as it was done in the days of old, so you dont expect to easily get a virgin to marry, most girls these days get to at least 25years before getting married, : smiley smiley
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by mekoyo(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2007
Na conscience they judge una abi?
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2007
ok this is a really old topic, but why does the poster want to know whether the married men and women got married to virgins, its a private question to ask. am not surprised you did not get many answers.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

ok this is a really old topic, but why does the poster want to know whether the married men and women got married to virgins, its a private question to ask. am not surprised you did not get many answers.

Exactly. Still, idle folk will drum up any topic, just to get responses.

I just prefer to contribute.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by lukmond: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
no i don't intend to marry a virgin!!!hope that makes your day wink wink wink
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by denony(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2007
Well if God provides a virgin i will marry her, but its very hard i mean very very hard to get a virgin, girl b/w under 13-14 maybe 20% of them are virgins, b/t 16-18 10-12% b/t 20-25 5% 25-30 years 2%. So its will be very hard to see a virgin for marriage.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by denony(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2007
Well if God provides a virgin i will marry her, but its very hard i mean very very hard to get a virgin, girl b/w under 13-14 maybe 20% of them are virgins, b/t 16-18 10-12% b/t 20-25 5%  25-30 years 2%. So its will be very hard to see a virgin for marriage.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by saucekid(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2007
peeps in cool cool cool
for virgins and married peeps

zooms out. . . . . . . . i aint entangled yet grin grin grin
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Terminator: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2007
Yes, I married a Virgin. I am so proud of her, not taking any thing away from non virgins. It was not because she was a virgin I married her as she did not tell me she was one until we were far into the rship. I was very surprised, cos with my history I am not entitled to one and also she was doing her matters in the UK, so I did not expect her to be one.
I would ve married her even if she was not a virgin, but I am proud she is one.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by kunle75(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2007
all of u na don spoil for this house LMAO grin grin grin grin

IF U WANT TO MARRY ONE JUST STAY AWAY FROM THOSE YOUNG ONES AND GIVE THEM TIME TO GROW, THEN U WILL DEFINITELY GET ONE BUT WITH THE ATTITUDE OF GUYS NOWADAYS U MAY NOT GET ONE EXCEPT WITH GOD ON UR SIDE SHA.
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by OMUWUNMI: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2007
why you wan know ?you wan helep me disvirging am?
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by illusion2: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2007
Did I marry her as a virgin ,or did I disvirgin her before marriage?

Clarify your question ,pls. grin
Re: Did you marry a virgin? by Kajiang02(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hope i will.
if nt, aibt gt choices cos d world is full of
many of them(i mean cherry less gals)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Create Your Dream Man / ‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men / Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.