Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (21644 Views)

Finally Started My Poultry Business / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by masgarden(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
whapapp 07064706408 email masgardenogele@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by yellowsky: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sir,I read your post and I'm excited and the story which you shared is what I'm going through right now.
I presently have two clients right now who asked me to quote fob and cif price for ginger and hibiscus flower to Croatia and Rotterdam respectively and I should stick .lto a quantity i can supply.
I do not have a penny right now,to even attend a 500 naira seminar na wahala,but i have the zeal.No registered company all I have is a domiciliary account which i wanted to use to trade forex.
please I need your wisdom.
yellowskylimited@gmail.com
export business is all i think and dream about .
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by yellowsky: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
interested 09098682302 yellowskylimited@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by martyns200(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Here is my email martyns2004@yahoo.co.uk and add me to the whatsapp group pls 08023107057. Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Arvinkris(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
08184660212-Chris. Email is Emmytomson@Yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by sulola23(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
sulola23@gmail.com add me 08060611815
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by deeoh(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
wow! 07063166796; dele David: davidsol3224@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by SOLOMiN: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
08065586246 solominpeace@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by toyinpin: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please can you add me on 07065342360.My email is toyinganiyu90 @yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by garcinia: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Omekarauzo@yahoo.com . Pls I export bitter kola . Am very much interested in sourcing for buyers.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by blackface12: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
my name is Tuoyo. 08181740717 opiaann80@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950, Gbenga
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
I have sent out mail to those that drop their details till Thursday, others will get theirs latest tonight. Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Iriruaga100(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
My mail add, iriruagaonoriode@yahoo.com, mobile, 08067247233.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
08029623235 benosky10@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by aleshsenior2000(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by major911(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
pls add me akintayoridwan1@gmail.com 07066023333
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ifevictor: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
interested. ...08057893061 ifevictor@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by olaide68(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2016
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it. I am interested AbdulGafar Olaide Lukman abdulgafarlukman@gmail 08055269033

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our one week interactive online theory and experience sharing in agro export class + one day one on one class after the conclusion of the online class.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing.
Leave your phone number, name and e-mail add if interested to join the WhatsApp group class. Any question?
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by olaide68(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2016
I am interested AbdulGafar Olaide Lukman abdulgafarlukman@gmail 08055269033
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ifeomagodwin75: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Good morning,
I'm interested 08037249282 Mirian ifeomagodwin75@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by enozy(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2016
I am interested. chinemepureheart@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by fsammy(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2016
07060488735, famoyegun Samuel, famoyegunsamuel@gmail.com. kindly contact me.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by MDelgado(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2016
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our one week interactive online theory and experience sharing in agro export class + one day one on one class after the conclusion of the online class.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing.
Leave your phone number, name and e-mail add if interested to join the WhatsApp group class. Any question?

Drop your number Sir
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by kaybeejyde: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Am interested please add me on whatsapp 08032948548 and here is my email kaybeejyde@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ligopedro: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
08085262373 Email - Jayeolakolawole1@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
08168369914. Ojunekwufelix@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by omo1201: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
I am in
1905463-0051
Sede1201@yahoo.ca
Joyce
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by kleenox(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
I am interested Sir, pls register me. Wale Adeliyi 09090570580 kleenox2@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by naijareferee: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
elegantlynda@gmail.com 08063286166
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Arvinkris(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
emmytomson@yahoo.com watsapp no 08184660212-
Chris if u ve a watsapp group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Available For Sale updated***** / Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.