Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (21698 Views)

Finally Started My Poultry Business / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by vick16: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Am interested.
victoriaeboh1@gmail
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
We appreciate your interest. By january, we will be commencing our online and physical training again. An update will be posted here. Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Emblj: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
I am interested:
eyitayomobolaji@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Maneki: 2:12am On Dec 06, 2017
I'm interested please, 07062264200
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
i am interested francis okoye francisookoye@gmail.com whatsapp 08145030204
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Dezenith1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ur pdf has really been insightful nd thought provoking
Ayinuolaoluwafemi1@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Deoboss(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Am interested. 08026862862 Adeola deo_boss@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by lezan(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
I am interested...My number is 07068420302...email..lezan005@Gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by kennybunmi: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
I am interested. My Watssap number is 08122682939.
My e-mail is kenny.lawal2012@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2017
Thanks for the positive feed and we are glad to make our little impact
Dezenith1:
Ur pdf has really been insightful nd thought provoking
Ayinuolaoluwafemi1@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2017
For those yet to read our complete export beginners guide, kindly download it free from this link: http://cur.lv/17fbsa
This personally compiled book will get your started with our export career.

We will be glad to get your positive feed back.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by mikebabs101: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2017
I'm interested my whatsapp number is 08063133090
email is mikebabs101@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Eawwal(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Am also intrested 08138581187 awwaleleshin@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Sikay19(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Am interested too. 07031999830 sikay19@gmail.com
thanks!
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
For that are interested in the January charcoal export training, kindly follow this link http://cur.lv/17fbsa to download our free pdf on complete beginners guide to export. The ebook will be our foundation to this training. All interested persons must read it before the training so we can all be on the same page.

THANKS
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
ultrarich:
For that are interested in the January charcoal export training, kindly follow this link http://cur.lv/17fbsa to download our free pdf on complete beginners guide to export. The ebook will be our foundation to this training. All interested persons must read it before the training so we can all be on the same page.

THANKS

sir the link is not opening in my phone pls send it to my email mohammedjamil529@gmail.com. pls
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by wazilo: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Great and so informative
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by salvchrist(m): 5:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Pls sir, I'm interested... 08117640527. isiboresosa7@gmail.com.
Pls send d link to my e-mail, it's not opening with my phone.
thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by afolabit99(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
pls am interested at afolabit99@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by StudyCrestLtd: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
jimmyj:
What is cost of doing IELTS and which center can someone sit for the exam in Ibadan
Is it IETLS academics or IELTS UKVI Academics?
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by wazilo: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
The link is not loading oo
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by wazilo: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Am interested in the group
Engineerokpoko1@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 6:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Noted. I will repost a new link shortly.
wazilo:
The link is not loading oo

1 Like

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by wazilo: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2017
ultrarich:
Noted. I will repost a new link shortly.

Please do sir, you are a blessing. Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by kulenty: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
I am interested.. 08020308339. kulenty4ever@yahoo.com... Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ultrarich: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
For all interested persons in the upcoming charcoal export training. Kindly download and study my personally compiled complete guide to export.
Thanks for your interest, hope for more positive feed back as you study this short material.

REGARDS
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by mikebabs101: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
I'm interested my whatsap number is 08063133090
email is Mikebabs101@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by inspirational93: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our one week interactive online theory and experience sharing in agro export class + one day one on one class after the conclusion of the online class.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing.

Training Fee: #3500

THE FREE TRAINING SESSION OF AGRO EXPORT AND COMMODITY TRADING STARTED FROM PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD, FOLLOW, LEARN AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE cheesy wink

Leave your phone number, name and e-mail add if interested to be part of the training class. Any question? Don't hesitate to ask here. smiley
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by vick16: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2017
victoriaeboh1@gmail
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Ossysamsy(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our one week interactive online theory and experience sharing in agro export class + one day one on one class after the conclusion of the online class.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing.

Training Fee: #3500

THE FREE TRAINING SESSION OF AGRO EXPORT AND COMMODITY TRADING STARTED FROM PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD, FOLLOW, LEARN AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE cheesy wink

Leave your phone number, name and e-mail add if interested to be part of the training class. Any question? Don't hesitate to ask here. smiley
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by MzterOLA(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
I'm also interested
Aremu Olamipo
aremuolamipo2912@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by elvisscientist(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
ONE WAY TO MAKE MILLIONS

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Available For Sale updated***** / Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) / No more maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.