Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (21651 Views)

Finally Started My Poultry Business / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by nkemjacob2(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
is there anything free in dis world...
no harm getting new information
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by nkemjacob2(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
is there anything free in dis world...
no harm getting new information
08063119959.. Ebenezer. nkemjacob14@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by richboy7(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2017
ANTHONY 08035611012 ucheharauchenna@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by yardie(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Pls, I'm interested... 07031821962. yax4ever@gmail.com.
Pls send d link to my e-mail, it's down and not opening.
thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Asaye77(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2018
send to my whatz no 08029549388
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Abaridi(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2018
plz i am interested
. I am zack and my mail is-zachariahgira41@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by ubyobot10(m): 6:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Hurry now

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by nkemjacob2(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our one week interactive online theory and experience sharing in agro export class + one day one on one class after the conclusion of the online class.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing.

Training Fee: #3500

THE FREE TRAINING SESSION OF AGRO EXPORT AND COMMODITY TRADING STARTED FROM PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD, FOLLOW, LEARN AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE cheesy wink

Leave your phone number, name and e-mail add if interested to be part of the training class. Any question? Don't hesitate to ask here. smiley
08063119959.......nkemjacob14@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by jerryadindu123(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
I am interested. Ugochukwu Chima Adindu is my name
Email: jerryadindu@yahoo.com
Whatsapp: 07035455030
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by LANDOS4RE4: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Interested 08034415344
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by jomolu: 1:56am On Jan 09, 2018
jomolu3000@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by jinha(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
I am interested
08024224261 WhatsApp
Folayanbabatunde@ymail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by dapoatiroko: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
07088770551 please add me on whatsapp
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by tunio: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
Babatunde on 08062332301
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by bamirotola: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=ultrarich post=46837815]How I started my export business with zero capital
My name is Bankole Kayode, the MD/CEO of Whales Energy Ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much story telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar grin.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportune to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long story short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details where the banking instrument called Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it. And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export but don't know how? Attend our one week interactive online theory and experience sharing in agro export class + one day one on one class after the conclusion of the online class.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export)
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing.

Training Fee: #3500

THE FREE TRAINING SESSION OF AGRO EXPORT AND COMMODITY TRADING STARTED FROM PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD, FOLLOW, LEARN AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE cheesy wink

Leave your phone number, name and e-mail add if interested to be part of the training class. Any question? Don't hesitate to ask here. smiley
[/quote

09051715074 bamiro adetola bamirotolami@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by metch1(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Please add me up 08039520293 Ossaiamaechi@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by shalomgrace: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2018
I just got this information. I am interested in the business. Kindly add me on whatsapp 08067443940.
Thanks. Akinwale Paul.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Amen24(f): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2018
interested
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by RealSleek(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Interested 08074186219
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by patjane(f): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2018
I'm interested 07011719303
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by rooyaal: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
pls, add me. 08030409552. iretemide@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Educitti(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by onye100: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Plz add me via email @
ufereonyema@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Remmy2: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
am very happy interested 08066399195. finestautos28@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by restore8(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
this is my whatsapp number please contact me or add me to the group:07084724843
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Rume63: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2018
08062320732-whatsapp Rumeonojeghuo@gmail.com-email
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by Jojojomy09(f): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oladipo, adecomintl@gmail.com, 09029156938
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital by am4truth(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2018
toluwab@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Available For Sale updated***** / Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.