Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,942 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

Please Help Needed On Programming... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Needed On Programming... (937 Views)

Ebooks On Programming and Other Fields / Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success / Nigeria Sucks On Programming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Needed On Programming... by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Nairaland programmers Come in!!!
I Decided to Be A Programmer Because I Wanted to Create A Large social Network..
i Tried "Content Management System" But The Features Was Not Up to My Taste and i needed a web designer for some stuff...
i tried blogging Which i early heard about but i dont like it and was based on creatinq social network...
finally i Decided To Create From Scratch But I Was Totally a novice and dont even understand anything codinq despite am addicted to computer and internet and makinq stuff happen..
Now I Decide To Face Programming...which i started last month...
i Now Know The Basics Of
HTML and CSS.
My Question Are Listed Below..
1.what's Cpanel?
2.Whats Is Framework And How Can I Make Use of it?
3.What Is Database And Its Use?
4.Diffrence Between SQL and Mysql?
5.How Can I Learn JavaScript Coz Its Kinda Hard(Or You Wanna Teach Me??)
6.How Long Will It Take To Be A Programmer?

Answer The One You Know...
thanks!!!
Re: Please Help Needed On Programming... by yusufabayomio(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
1.what's Cpanel?
Cpanel means control panel and its an interface for managing your web host space. When you develop a website, you have to transfer it to a host space online to make it accesible for everyone

2.Whats Is Framework And How Can I Make Use of it?
A framework is a an organised structure or foundation upon which you can can develop your application. It makes your code more organised an easier to maintain.

3.What Is Database And Its Use?
A database is used to store and retreive information on an application. eg, if you register on facebook, your information will be stored on a database from facebook and will be called when you login to access your account

4.Diffrence Between SQL and Mysql?
MySql is a type of database server while sql is the language used to communicate with your Mysql server

5.How Can I Learn JavaScript Coz Its Kinda Hard(Or You Wanna Teach Me??)
Learning involves dedication and lots of practice. Pick up an ebook and practice accordingly. Step by step, youll become a pro

6.How Long Will It Take To Be A Programmer?
Depends on how intensive you choose to learn. The more you practice, the better you become.

Lastly, you might want to revisit your idea of building a social network. Don't reinvent the wheel except you have something different to offer.
Re: Please Help Needed On Programming... by mexzony: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
I agree.
Don't reinvent the wheel unless you have something absolutely different from other else its a waste of time.
And besides a social network takes a lot of skill and you need time to master these skills.

(1) (Reply)

A Frontend Developer Needed / Adobe Certified Associate World Championship / Anybody Up For A Game Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.