Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours (1729 Views)

A Nairalander Quits Bachelorhood With Lovely Prewedding Pics / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by jobberland: 6:38am On Jun 23, 2016
What will be your response, if you just returned from work after long day stress at the office and this lovely specie decides to tempt you..

What will you do?

http://jayfiveoxide..com.ng/2016/06/can-you-resist-sex-with-lovely.html

Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by LadyG16(f): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2016
If I b guy with all d stress that temptation na lie

Na sleep get me

Maybe later I go chop physical food n internal food
All join....

1 Like

Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Men will surely suck those big melons like a hungry baby wink
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by jobberland: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2016
na lie you dey talk
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by Pheals(f): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Life is not all abt sex bro
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by cruzita(f): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2016
if you tire for real,nothing fit move you unless you sleep
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2016
In this case, We'll both get on our knees and pray.
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by Nova15: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Haven't you guys heard that sex is actually an awesome stress reliever?
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by sinaj(f): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2016
Dis na real temptation o! grin
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by Mjshexy(f): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Sorry i won't, but just pray, have a good shower, get a delicious meal & straight to bed. SEX is just overrated sad
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by talk2alabama: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2016
I just came bak from a stressful day at work, I need to take a shower, eat and regain energy biko..

Before I "slump" and die of cardiac arrest onto harder harder.
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by gabinogem(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
I will surely rest my head on that melon... She should pray she's not available when I wake up.
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by ikbnice(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Those big twin-pillow is what a man should rest is head on to reset memory and sooth aching nerves while giving man a glimpse of paradise.
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by ikbnice(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2016
where are the vaseline crew, this is what you want.
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by khristals(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2016
LadyG16:
If I b guy with all d stress that temptation na lie

Na sleep get me

Maybe later I go chop physical food n internal food
All join....

cruzita:
if you tire for real,nothing fit move you unless you sleep

Pheals:
Life is not all abt sex bro

see them... I thought this was a question for GUYS!
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by DrHighchief(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2016
What's so special about sex?
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2016
..........i'll fall freely under the gravity of temptation like Newtons experiment from pissa towers. See sweet Oronbo abeg.......if i hear. Some hypocrites be rolling their eyes like they epileptic.
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by mindful01: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Sex na food?
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2016
DrHighchief:
What's so special about sex?
libido issues huh? grin

Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by chigoizie7(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Hian ooh.

Babe wey I de see everyday, babe wey be say anytime wey I want am, I go collect.

Why rush things? On a normal day, I de bone sex sef, weda tired or not, and Ee come be say when I was really exhausted?

Please I can never drag who sabi furck pass with a woman.

Please, na bath water get me, after that, na sleep sure pass, I can wake up later to eat.
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by Feranchek(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
libido issues huh? grin

I don see you again grin
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by JoeCutie(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Funny enough, I'm not a fan of such 'species'. Those big, heavy and thick asses and boobs? Not my thing. They disgust me. I love 'em moderately okay.

Meanwhile, I only have sex when I feel like it, or when she really needs it, but not when she 'tempts' me. I be like Adam? Abi she be serpent?
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by iykekelvins(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2016
Mhen, I'd tell her I'm tired
Instead I'll just lay my head on those boobs
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by temmym4(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Nova15:
Haven't you guys heard that sex is actually an awesome stress reliever?

Dude, you are not tired to the brim. if you go through enough stress that caused u weakness all over, you will look at your gf/wife and smile at her attractiveness and doze off or you will just find out your stuff wont even rise.
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by DrHighchief(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
libido issues huh? grin

I need a clearer picture.

Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by apple30(f): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
I just came bak from a stressful day at work, I need to take a shower, eat and regain energy biko..

Before I "slump" and die of cardiac arrest onto harder harder.
lwkmd ooo
Re: Can You Resist Sex With Lovely Girlfriend Of Yours by ivyy(f): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Feranchek:

I don see you again grin

Dear it time o cheesy

Just a minute of your time please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Threatens To Unfriend Or Block You On Facebook / Loollzz! This Cute Guy Seriously In Need Of A Bae' / She Cheated Because She Wanted A Plan B.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.