Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,341 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard (13584 Views)

President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" / Anti-grazing Bill Passes First Reading In Abia House Of Assembly / Bill To Lower Age To Contest In Elections Passes First Reading In NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by lastmessenger: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
this is gonna be the worst mistake that this government is going to make. taking over peoples land just so that some muderuous herdsmen can feed their cows is nothing but a slap to the entire face of the country. i cant wait for 2019, this old man needs to be sent back to duara

2 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Rose2014: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=ishiamu post=46849478][/quote]

grin
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by MasterofNL: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by legendte(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is where we need PDP but they are mute now.
The game was simply to create fear by killing poor farmers and the weak in mind will see it as a better alternative. We are all victims. I wouldn't want to openly condemn the opposition because it is quite clear that the presidency has succeeded in killing them. I have never seen it before. It is not possible for all APC members to agree with Buhari on some issues but no one dares to tell him. In the past, we saw PDP governors disagreeing with the president. That is pure democracy. OBJ had the biggest opposition for third term bid from PDP members. Zombies won't talk. The tyrant is succeeding. He is well planned. look at his appointment. INEC, ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION, SENATE, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, DSS, EFCC, POLICE, DEFENCE, SFG are all from north.
keep cheering the tyrant until we all become victims.

12 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by buchilino(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
i thought ekeremadu said no such bill exists in the Senate.

DATS Y HIS BE PROSECUTED BY EFCC, PRESIDENCY N CCT

2 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by nortcentrallord(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Am not surprised, the c in c is back so it can be smuggled through the back door and made a law but the end of it all will be an uncontrolled violence.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Balkan(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
You guys from the south, what happens to your agricultural land. Your land is being taken by force to give to northerners for their animal farming.

What happens to the owners of those lands? Where will they now farm.?

Cattle rearing is a personal business. Well,Na yorubas vote Abboki to be president.

10 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by damilove(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmn! Stylishly and surely, the AGENDA is being unveiled. If I talk now, I know some people will say I'm a fan of FFK's,whereas, I'm only saying the obvious. I'm not a fan of any Nigerian politician (or should I say anyone practicing politics in Nigeria?) undecided
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
If the Senate votes in favor of that bill and the Islamic president sign it that will tell they aré truly backing fulani herdsmen and it will give them more leverage to kill people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why are the southern governors and lawmakers keeping quiet?
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why are the southern governors and lawmakers keeping quiet?Their northern counterparts fought gej to the end before they achieve their goals.
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Kellzcold: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Why are the southern governors and lawmakers keeping quiet?Their northern counterparts fought gej to the end before they achieve their goals.
If any opposition talks, efcc will come after you for kwaruption charges under the pull porce of the law....
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Ikedonn(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is so pathetic .How can foreigners called Fulani take our lands?Nigeria should devide.

2 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by rubochi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
..... coup loading...... From junior cadre. All i see. When peaceful change becomes impossible what happens?
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Kanyekels(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
d33types:
where is BMB the Twitter warlord when you need him the most??

ooh , he's battling AMCON

Stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by georgylee: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
New atomic bomb........

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Onogiede(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Those Animal northerns kept on draging this forceful nation back,..zombies in west will n't see this one as anything

5 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by mikaelzX(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Law establishing cattle as land owners, SMH
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
These Fulanis are relentless in their bid to take people's land in the south
They say they have the highest land mass in the north, why they are still bent on taking people's land in the south and MB with federal might beats me. Where are the southern governors and senators who have been bleating against this bill?
koo

2 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
They say they have the highest land mass in the north, why they are still bent on taking people's land in the south and MB with federal might beats me. Where are the southern governors and senators who have been bleating against this bill?
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
This will never happen
But is happening ,eye ball to eye ball.
With yr help they came for the bold and out spoken
now they come for you.
Those ready to deny Christ yr season is now.

LONG LIVE k

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by southpole: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Are the southern senators fools or were they sleeping when the bill was presented!!

Once again the truth most be told. Southern Senators and Northern Senators have different mentalities whether anybody agrees or not. An average Northerner will surrender everything for the interest of his general community but an average Southerner will do and accept anything even bribe for his selfish interest to the detriment of his general community.

6 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Tamaris1: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Exodus 22:5 “If a man causes a field or vineyard to be grazed over, or lets his beast loose and it feeds in another man’s field, he shall make restitution from the best in his own field and in his own vineyard." (ESV)

3 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by tammie24: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
This will definitely be the last straw in this government!
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by obosirow: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Welrez:
I don't see anywhere in the world where government fronts for private interest to the extent of patronising some blood-drinkers to the detriment of its own citizens. This has proven once again that the Nigerian state is nothing but a conduit for the hegemonic aspirations of a section of the country. This is the real dialogue with terrorists!

I remember telling some persons of the plan by d north to tactically push for the islamization of this country but I was thought to be over exaggerating... Now it's gearing us in the face as they are using violence under the cover of peace to push their intent... Ordinarily 10% to oil producing communities was a big issue.... Now land grab is their intended tactics.
We must Pray this fails as every installation of the North to islamize Nigeria fails in Jesus name!

8 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by pepigeorge(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
We have NNPC, why don't we have NNCC- Nigeria national cattle commission. we have igbos everywhere, maybe is time we create free trade zone in all states for Igbo traders

2 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by fireforfire: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
This current government is EVIL.
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Femiwilli: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is clearly an attempt to Islamatize Nigeria as warned by Pastor Bosun Emmanuel in 2014.

And the funny thing is that Christians abused him, Adeboye distanced himself from the warnings.
Now it's coming to pass.

CHRISTIANS YOUR SALVATION IS AT STAKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Chuksemi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
There really isn't anything too bad about this bill. Maybe for now, due to distrust in the south. They should restrict implementation to North. With time, when confidence may have been restored in the South. They can have grazing reserves there. This stuff would reduce Fulani agitations and cattle rustling big time.
Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by Nawa4nl: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chuksemi:
There really isn't anything too bad about this bill. Maybe for now, due to distrust in the south. They should restrict implementation to North. With time, when confidence may have been restored in the South. They can have grazing reserves there. This stuff would reduce Fulani agitations and cattle rustling big time.

Femiwilli:
This is clearly an attempt to Islamatize Nigeria as warned by Pastor Bosun Emmanuel in 2014.

And the funny thing is that Christians abused him, Adeboye distanced himself from the warnings.
Now it's coming to pass.

CHRISTIANS YOUR SALVATION IS AT STAKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

God bless Pastor Bosun Emmanuel for warning us about the coming plan and we did not listen.

I am beginning to really distrust Adeboye of Redeemed, did he not tell us all to disregard Pastor Bosun Emmanuel.
Now what Pastor Bosun Emmanuel spoke about is coming to pass.

G.O Adeboye has some explaining to do. angry

3 Likes

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by porka: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

When you have completely taken over people's mind, they will willingly hand over their property to you.

Mentally enslaved people can't put up any form of resistance against their owners.

There's no way you can submit your mind to someone and asked him not to touch your property. He who owns your mind owns your possession.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard by porka: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nawa4nl:

God bless Pastor Bosun Emmanuel for warning us about the coming plan and we did not listen.

I am beginning to really distrust Adeboye of Redeemed, did he not tell us all to disregard Pastor Bosun Emmanuel.
Now what Pastor Bosun Emmanuel spoke about is coming to pass.

G.O Adeboye has some explaining to do. angry

A dog that would be lost will never hear the whistle of the hunter - as the elders say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boris Johnson At The Abuja Memorial (Pictures) / Police Deploys 15,544 Policemen To Rivers State. / Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.