Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Unizik Admission Status - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Admission Status (23146 Views)

JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / Unizik Admission Cutoff Mark 4 All D Deapartments. / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2009
The latest information i received is to be patient and wait for jesus post ur scores and let know our stand
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
I sat for Economibs and i scored 249 in jamb and 74 in post jamb,i was chating with a staff and she told me that i have an upper hand,i thank God o o, God will help u all as you post ur score
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Andriel: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
I am 300 level student of Unizik, computer science. My advice to u is dat despite ur score, dont 4get God. Many will score higher than u, yet they might not get admission. God's favour makes d difference. Great Giants,, GREAT !
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2009
thank you man,but what do you think is going to happen?
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2009
unizik merit list is out,but it is pasted in the school,contact anybody that you know over there to tell you more, or you reach me on 07063396587
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Andriel: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hi Monstreal, im online nw, add me on ur yahoo messenger lets talk, h1samuel@yahoo.com
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2009
Unizik admission list is not out,it is the Nysc list that is out,sorry for the fake news,i hope it comes out before 18th of sept.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by benedit: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2009
hi what is happening about unizik admission 4 2009
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Andriel: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
ADMISSION STATUS ALERT
The list of admitted students for the 2009/2010 session has been uploaded to the University's portal. All eligible candidates who made UNIZIK their first choice are requested to proceed to the banks on campus to obtain the pin with which to log into www.unizikcampusportal.com for their admission status.

go to www.unizik.edu.ng to confirm the news.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Andriel: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2009
I will be glad to show u around when u arrive by middle of next month. Good luck to all of you.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
The news is authentic,for those of you which are close to school, i mean those in dispora, you should plead someone you know to help you to purchase the pin at any of the bank in the campus.dont fall a victim of , ,i wish you best of luck
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
The news is authentic,for those of you which are not close to school, i mean those in dispora, you should plead someone you know to help you to purchase the pin at any of the bank in the campus.dont fall a victim of , ,i wish you best of luck
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2009
Wetin be this God God gists here? Don't they have a clear-cut manner to admit folks? Short -sighted system.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
The news is authentic,for those of you which are not close to school, i mean those in dispora, you should plead someone you know to help you to purchase the pin at any of the bank in the campus.dont fall a victim of , ,i wish you best of luck
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Andriel: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
School is resuming in d next two week so u can go now while there is no much rush. Travel down to awka and do it yourself to avoid falling for deceitful men. Some guys who are not students parade themselves as students. So be careful. Go yourself and if you must send somebody, send somebody whom you trust, a close relative or a friend. GREAT UNIZIK !!
See all of you who are successful in school next month.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2009
If you had checked ur status,paste ur status here,cause this link can help u out in one way or the other.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Chrisoha: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2009
thnks 2 Andriel for ur info on unizik admission status
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Alexanda07(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2009
My fellow nairalanders, the admission is out, but which site to check it, because on the link 'ADMISSION STATUS', at www.unizikcampusportal.com, only the Reg No is required there. Why do they demand 4 the purchase of the N4000 Pin for checking it., or else they have another Site that demands a PIN 2 check the admission status. Am a 300level Computer Science Student of Unizik. School resumes Oct. 2, 2009.

Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2009
Have you purchased the pin and are you at akwa at present, log on to unizikeduportal.org then click on APPLICATION, am also at akwa to help some friends to purchase the pin, if you cant acess it reach me on 07063396587
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
Andril Mostreall have been ADMITTED , you promised you will take us around the campus for picnic, show urself oooooo Lol, i wil be glad to meet you andril
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Andriel: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
Congratulations Mostreall, im glad for u. What course did u gain admission into?
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Andriel: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
Point of correction Mostreall, i didnt promise to take u around campus for PICNIC. As a matter of fact, u dont even need anybody to show u around as d school is not too big for one to take long before knowing everywhere.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by okahewere(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2009
[center]NO COURSE FOR ALARM

THE ADMISSION STATUS PIN IS ONLY N4000 AT ANY BANK IN SCHOOL PREMISES

THE WEB IS WWW.UNIZIKCAMPUSPORTAL.COM [/center]
Re: Unizik Admission Status by cheries: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
Pls what does this mean - YOUR ADMISSION STATUS IS PENDING,YOU MAY PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER !
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Andriel: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2009
It means that th person has not gainned admission but all hope is not lost until the supplementary admission is released. Good luck.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by chinonsout(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
what is egboka's plans,N4000 is too much,just to check admission status wen other schools release theirs in the national dailies.just like like last yr freshers were made to pay N6000 acceptance fees before clearance.To me the shool administration shud think again.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by toochuks(m): 5:17am On Sep 30, 2009
Pls make una help me o I don buy the pin. But where to check d admsn status dat require the PIN i no know. Anybody who have checkd his/hers should kindly paste d link here. 10ks
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
All nairalanders should know that unizik admission status information is not always the same,sometimes it display Your payment details,sometimes Pending,so what you have to do is to confirm if you beat your course cut-off,for those that did not reach the cut off,it will display pending,meaning that all hope is not lost.best of luck
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Eltonluigi(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2009
my p.ume score is 59 and jamb 222,i just check mine for department of psychology and it states YOUR ADMISSION STATUS IS PENDIN PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER! ANY IDA OF WHAT 2 DO? PLZ HOLLA BACK.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by OGMMuvies: 4:24am On Oct 02, 2009
Hey peeps. I am going for Economics , My Jamb score is 229 and my post Ume score is 75 but my admssion status is PENDING. I just want to know if there is any hope
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Mostreall(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
man,your aggreate is 261,it depends on where you comes from,those from anambra is 273,ebonyi 263 call me on 07063396587
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Eltonluigi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
Dude i scored 222 in jamb and 59 in d p.ume in department of psychology but my status is still pending.what d heck?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Best 50 Schools / Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.