Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind (4066 Views)

Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians / Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate / Lady Claims She's Adopted By Buhari(Her Certificate Of Adoption Wil Blow Ur Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by tommyking: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2016
Do you know, Mr Ibrahim Idris, the new IG of police was the Commissioner of police in Kano during the 2015 election that gave Buhari almost 2 million votes? Do you also know that about 6 DIGs and 10 AIGs were skipped in order to appoint him as IG? Everybody has to be compesated for thier direct or indirect participation in the 2015 election. APC Good Job, and may God save Nigeria.

Source: Nugget NG on Facebook

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by DjAndroid: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by rummeh: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
How e take give am 2m votes??
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by tommyking: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2016
rummeh:
How e take give am 2m votes??

He was in charge of security, or u dont know the roles the security agencies plays during election

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by EMMYLBANKS(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2016
so what the big deal..mcteeew nigeria media always trying to cause controversy
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by rummeh: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2016
tommyking:

He was in charge of security, or u dont know the roles the security agencies plays during election

And Buhari said is allergic to corruption..mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by ThundrCork(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Keep on wailing
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by dikeigbo2(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2016
rummeh:

And Buhari said is allergic to corruption..mtcheeew

Yes he is,100%
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by predear(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Ghen-ghen.
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by rummeh: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Yes he is,100%
Allergic to corruption??

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by nnachukz(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Why retiring 6 DIG and 10 AIG just to make way for him? With this way of giving appointments in key areas Nigeria will never be great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by dikeigbo2(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2016
rummeh:

Allergic to corruption??

Its what he said grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by rummeh: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Its what he said grin
Haha... Nice 1
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by Histrings08(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2016
Wow!! Tz indeed mind blowing
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by salam8528: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Is Kano's total valid vote up to 2million?
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by kingsman66(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2016
top up for you OP, Good fact

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by daveson2020(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2016
In baba's voice :I will gibe to fifuu zat vos por me ninety seben patence and gibe the adas pipe patence grin
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by googlepikins: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
[size=30pt]Sharia reporters won't see this[/size]. Nice finding OP

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by MrEverest(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
I'm not surprised here, Buhari is a bigot & nepotism runs in his blood.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by olaitoro(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
ThundrCork:
Keep on wailing
I smell a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by olaitoro(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Ehn ehn... So PDP are saints in this matter, right? You try o
is dat ur fada he iz beariful
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaitoro:

is dat ur fada
he iz beariful
u obviously missed the whole point...

1. I didn't even quote u

2. U are ill-mannered, hitting on my previous parents.

3. U dnt knw me, check my previous posts and u may not want to start being foolish with me- i got no chill.

4. Dnt ever u jump at me in that manner again.

U may hold this round's Laurel as a memento

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by Omonigeriarere: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
tommyking:
Do you know, Mr Ibrahim Idris, the new IG of police was the Commissioner of police in Kano during the 2015 election that gave Buhari almost 2 million votes? Do you also know that about 6 DIGs and 10 AIGs were skipped in order to appoint him as IG? Everybody has to be compesated for thier direct or indirect participation in the 2015 election. APC Good Job, and may God save Nigeria.

Source: Nugget NG on Facebook

All I see is fake wailing: the real wailing has not started.

God bless Ngieria.
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by fedorahat: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
The creator of this thread is a complete definition of cluelessness.
I advise you research a little.
It helps

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by tommyking: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2016
fedorahat:
The creator of this thread is a complete definition of cluelessness.
I advise you research a little.
It helps

Hole up Hole up nigga
Just get us a counter proof, if not Gerrraarraa here men, shit know what am saying
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by homosapien(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2016
nnachukz:
Why retiring 6 DIG and 10 AIG just to make way for him? With this way of giving appointments in key areas Nigeria will never be great.

When mimiah was made CAS over his senior by Gej, I believe it was okay by you.
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by happen2: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
I don't see any fact blowing here.

So he should appoint the commissioner of Police from East where he lost.

If you become President please put your oppositions in important positions.
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by keyremotes(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
nnachukz:

THIS IS BACKWARD EVER FORWARD NEVER.
Re: Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
OP it's compensated

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Buhari Should Withdraw Charge Against Justice Onnoghen -femi Falana / Video: See The Difference Beween Atiku Tea And Buhari Tea According To Mai Shayi / Let Igbo Go If You Don’t Like Us – Amaechi Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.