Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign (31543 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
ucee64:
Mtcheew wetin concern me mean while God is now using # _EEDC to draw pple closer to himself....
Saw a frnd coming out from d church this early mawin just abh to congratulate him for
_giving_his_life_to_Christ ......only to see him wit a charger........EEDC have mercy o

Mesev don dey plan which niqht vigil I qo qo dhiz niqht.....omo....NEPA do us bad for here oooh.....in fact power bank sev no fit curtail am
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Campaign things...

After the election, they won't eat publicly again!

Rubbish!
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
I won't b surprise if free popcorn for the people is part of their manifesto
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by jwart(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Corn politics again
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by YourMajesty(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2016
God!!! Osho too wor wor, and nah anoda monkey APC bring take replace am?. angry

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by googlepikins: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2016
APC won't win in Edo state, if them like make dem chop rattle snake join. APC won't win here.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by gafadove(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2016
they should be stone
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by knightsTempler: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2016
They have started with tomfoolery.

They should change format, this one is no more working. The masses can't be deceived all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by sinceraconcept(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Idiots thinking voters are fools

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Africanpride: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2016
And nigerians keep falling for this old tactics. The country is caused. The sight of these political thieves turn my stomach. Ugly uglier ugliest

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by sylva1(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2016
We know they are humans like us and that they eat corn or whatever they choose to eat. But my issue is that they should not rub in on the electorate especially during electioneering campaigns. There are better ways to associate with the common man on the street. This is obviously a show off and unnecessary clamour for compassion and accepatance!
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by jrusky(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one but not funny or make any much important because all is about game and allegiance swearing deals plssssss. The more you look the less you see. I don't have money to buy nomination form but my wife can donate 125Million Naira to refugee, what a smartness!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by obailala(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by martineverest(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2016
fayose 2.0 loading

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by fxskye: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2016
stupidityy of our politicians. Now that they need our votes, they are patronizing us. After the election, it is Dubai, US and others where they would be patronizing

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by lereinter(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Liars
liars
. liars
How I wish the electorate will use their brain
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by dannyben5: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by nkemjacob2(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2016
na d igorant masses dem go fit deceive. d illitracy level wey people take no politics dey high o
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by DozieInc(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Politicians and deception, bread n butter.
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Sirmuel1(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2016
Before election, Na so dem dey do!! Thieves!!!
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by DozieInc(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Politicians deceiving since 1960AD.
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by AdeOracle(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Old format. We don tire for that type of scope. 2nd base jor
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by guiddoti: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2016
The pipers and their flute
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Nonso92(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2016
So they can eat corn during campaign, after winning elections, they will say they want to clear all roadside traders.
Yeye politics in this country. Smh

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by guiddoti: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2016
martineverest:
fayose 2.0 loading
we don dey wait the version since
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Cityguy: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2016
Who dem dey deceive? We all know they eat better things. Isn't it fair they let us see that as well rather than fooling themselves (thinking they are deceiving us of course) whenever there is election around the corner? We can see through all these 'acts' of modesty .
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2016
No be wash grin Osho baba, as e dey hot,u guy re human,Oshomolen has always been a Grassroot man,i know he is no a saint but he is far better than Lucky Igbinedion (ROQUE) there is no basis for comparison
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
fearless2014:
COrNmen .
No pun intended cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Antoeni(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2016
What is lies there,Oshomolen has always been a Grassroot man,go to benin and see for ur self in fact Edo-state as a whole(u dey say liar liar) u see lie mohammed there cool lol
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by highness24(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2016
This is absolute nonsense, I blame Nigerians who will dance to their tunes.
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Famsey: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Dis "political joker" doesn't work again...maybe dey can bring up new age concept undecided
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by breakeven: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Edo people are not gullible, so they know what they want not this cheats. Edo people open your eyes well well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Body Of This Great Man Alex Ekwueme Arrived Awka, Anambra State.[pix] / Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Abba Kyari: DSS Writes Segun Adeniyi; Warns Against Denigrating Secret Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.