Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari (30844 Views)

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / ‘disgrace To Nigeria That 27 Out Of 36 States Can’t Pay Salaries’ – Buhari / List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

How does Buhari being the C-in-C translate to him being responsible for paying the salaries of workers in states?
Buhari can't fool everybody, u cut their allocation by 50% and expect dem to function at 100%. Are they magicians?

2 Likes

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by seguno2: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
pharmagba:
Governors need to see them a the CEO of an organisation, who apart from service delivery, must be innovative and profit orientated ( but not at the expense of public goods).

Baba may not have a PhD but his money sense on saving, management, prudence and debt recovery ( ie corruption recovery) is 'Professorial emeritus!!

How much profit has this CEO Baba generated in his life?
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by realGURU(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari it a shame that fg cannot mobilize 3 nysc batches j
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by olaitoro(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2016
pharmagba:

Let me break it down for you.
Your father gave you pocket money for one month, you spent it in 5days, and couldn't meet your obligations. Whose fault is it?

it is still your father's fault. he failed in his responsibility to train you

2 Likes

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2016
hagmond1:
when you all depend on Niger Delta oil this is what to get,no innovation from the governors whatsoever.
if the governors are aware that no monthly allocation is coming from the federal government they'll sit tight.
Tinubu should be commended for the work he did in lagos state when he brought intellectuals like Femi Pedro who is one of the bedrocks of the economic revolution which Lagos enjoys till today.They embarked on an unprecedented and aggressive revenue drive by restructuring, reorganising and re-engineering the Board of Inland Revenue.

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Am sure these states comprises of the core northern desert useless backward states and few lazy southern states.

1 Like

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

grin grin grin

kiss kiss
hala refiner
yhu wana deny yhu didn't see my vote for yhu yesterday undecided.......noht even a "thank yhu" cry
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by seguno2: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2016
How many of the 27 states are governed by APC people who bought protection by CORRUPTLY funding Buhari's campaign?
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by mikkypel(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2016
“If you behave yourself, you may not have houses in Abuja
or in Europe or in America, but you will sleep soundly.
“Your children and families will enjoy respect.’’

Presido nailed it here... Just the basic truth for everyone.. If you are comfortable, you are rich.. Why stacking all the money through dubious means.. Is it to intimidate or to declare yourself as richest.. We are all foods to insects.. Do not forget that.. Nothing lasts forever but please Presido, do not fight with the senate.. You will lose from there.. Remember they can impeach you

1 Like

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Kingspin(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Is not a shame sir, but for u buhari to use ur empty skul for true restructuring of our country when state can pay for themselves.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2016
olaitoro:

Oqa....I love dhiz!!!....
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by ogawisdom(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Sirmuel1:
This guy na clown

Na great grandpa most of his mates have joined their ancestors, na real clown
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by pearl4eva: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Don't mind d idiot
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by chidiandre(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
predear:
Dis president is unbelievable! Whose fault is it dat gov cant pay salary? Who is D CinC? Pls someone shld tell dis goro chewing president gospel truth.
people from China can even sense your ignorance.... cos its ur parent fault when they give u pocket money and u dont save

1 Like

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by LadyAimy: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
You are cause of our bad luck, old vulture lookalike
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by ever811(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2016
for those of u saying,its a shame this happening under buharis watch..its rather a shame to u,not to remember it started when we were selling crude higher than anytime in the history of this country..did we save? no!!!

1 Like

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by mikkypel(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2016
olaitoro:

Hatred will never allow you make sense.. Can't you see the difference between training and a father's obligation... If he hasn't given you and you steal or die of hunger, you can shift the blame on him but now he has given his 25 year old boy the money but he squandered it.. My dear, the father is not to be blamed... Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by guiddoti: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
predear:
Dis president is unbelievable! Whose fault is it dat gov cant pay salary? Who is D CinC? Pls someone shld tell dis goro chewing president gospel truth.
ask yourself if these governors aren't receiving allocations. You may still wonder that they chew goro more than what they can bit, even than the president, eg Fayose and Co
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
those useles governors dont c it as a shame. dey stil ride numerous convoy. useles governors dat are after their pocket. useles governors dat stil play evil politics which is of no benefit 2 d people. stupid governors
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Perfecttouch(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2016
predear:
whenever I see comments like this,I realize how hard it is for some people to have sense in Nigeria.federal government is not owing their staffs? Are they? State government collects allocations and bailout funds and they still owe salary! Whose fault is that? It is not the president that needs gospel truth, it is you who needs gospel truth, Infact you need the gospel truth of Christ in your life
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by olaitoro(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2016
gentledavid:
why not just blame jonathan?
I tire for that una president. blame Jonathan instead of speaking long grammar
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Bollinger(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2016
predear:

Please tell me you are joking. You really believe it is not the state governors fault for it not being able to pay salaries. Nigerians have I.diots as leaders which is why they don't know that it is their job to generate revenue and source for partnerships for that purpose. Oil has corrupted the meaning of governance in Nigeria and it's citizens are just following sheepishly and blindly. Smh.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2016
aesthetic1134:

if u don't have anything to say just keep shut or beta still just read people comments n don't post. wailer like u .lolz

Seems you don't know me. First of all i didn't talk to you. Secondly, i usually don't return statements but i think i'll make an exception.

For how long will your 'hero' be complaining? You think everybody in Nigeria is as incompetent as he is? Complain up and down yet nothing is happening.

Now to you. Take your advanced illiteracy and get out of my sight because people like you are not even fit to be ''fulani herdsmen''

''Things'' like you are now political analyst because when you load #100 airtel will give you 5mb and you come here to spew trash out of that stinking hole you call a mouth.

Quote me again and run mad.

Advanced negative form of life like you.

You think you are living, you are just existing.

To other that want to quote me in the nearest future. I return insult for insult.

2 Likes

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Kingspin(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2016
pharmagba:

Your father gave you pocket money for one month, you spent it in 5days, and couldn't meet your obligations. Whose fault is it?
How do u expect a change? The pocket money has be going round freely since 1960.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by SuperS1Panther: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2016
The more reason we need to restructure the country.

The current structure promotes and rewards laziness and lack of creativity,
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by frankgreat(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2016
My father's fault...He should stop given me money let me generate my own money and give him 10 percent..."federalism"
pharmagba:

1 Like

Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by whitestar01(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2016
This man will neva seize to amaze this country
Those states that had been supported with bail out
why don't u call the govos & question them
As for corruption ,u are doin nothin because u (buharia)is our problem in this contri.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by clickwtB(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Its a big disgrace sir,This looters and their shameless cohorts just play and steal/loot blindly!!!Let EFCC go after them relentlessly no resting place for inhuman looters.Once more wellcome back from your casual leave more revitalized,re invigorated,re energized&refreshed PMB.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by MrEverest(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2016
This man keeps blaming everybody & anything for his incompetence. Buhari brought us to this state we are in today. It is a top down effect, if he had appointed his cabinet on time, if he had appointed competent people, if he had not provoked militancy, if he had not been daft & head strong, we will not be in this state we are today!! Grant true federalism so we can hold state governors responsible.
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by olaitoro(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
mikkypel:

Hatred will never allow you make sense.. Can't you see the difference between training and a father's obligation... If he hasn't given you and you steal or die of hunger, you can shift the blame on him but now he has given his 25 year old boy the money but he squandered it.. My dear, the father is not to be blamed... Receive sense

the father cum the president should be blamed.
the father has failed in teaching the son basic economics,
how will a responsible father watch his son squander money with reckless abandon without intervening

the president should be blamed in any condition your country found itself.

or do you what Nigerians to blame your father
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by aesthetic1134: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
ogawisdom:
Buhari u r a disgrace to Nigerians

shutup if u don't have anything meaningful to say.lolz
Re: It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari by Sirmuel1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
ogawisdom:

Na great grandpa most of his mates have joined their ancestors, na real clown

grin grin grin help me ask am.....who wan pay the salary before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi With School Children In Ibadan (Photo) / Tinubu Hails Ibrahim Imam's Appointment As New TETFUND Chairman / Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.