Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393684 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence day celebration to us all. May God continue to bless and unite our dear country Nigeria, guide and protect our leaders so they'll lead us on path of peace, prosperity and progress, IJN. We'll surely get there. Nigeria at 55, many more years to come.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2015
safe06:
mompurity... grin....how I wee tell my dh I af bellefull? grin

Me like drama wella,when I go to the lab for test,i won't give my real name,so the form will have a fake name on it...

I will put the test result in dh's suit pocket,and wait for him to react...when he does grin...African magic things wee start...he wee af to explain who get the result..

And if I'm in a good mood,hmmm,i wee simply write a letter from baby to daddy...put in envelope,and deliver to dh when he gets back from work,will tell him nipost sent it grin..

Mummy's womb

Dear dad,
I know you are doing great..i'm writing to put you on notice that I will be arriving in the next 9months..I'm sorry I didn't arrive earlier,God told me to wait as he was moulding me into a masterpiece..
Can't wait to see you...Love you plentyfully much..
Your baby
Junior..

grin...

Wow cant just wait to do the letter writing

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Janix2:

@ lily19 have u gone for test lately

Hey dear, Wch test, Hvs or scan? Not gone for any lately sha, want to get d ruzu bitters for now while waiting for my health insurance to be ready dis week so I can do Hsg, Hvs, Tvs n scan, I don tire to de spend money for hospital
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
@Ladiva, your joy shall be full in Jesus name.

@safe06, that letter shall manifest sooner than expected by God's grace

@all, God is still in the business of answering prayers, it shall end in praise!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
lily19:

Hey dear, Wch test, Hvs or scan? Not gone for any lately sha, want to get d ruzu bitters for now while waiting for my health insurance to be ready dis week so I can do Hsg, Hvs, Tvs n scan, I don tire to de spend money for hospital

Is Hvs,my sister dnt Worry,it Wil end in praise for us oh,kpele!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
cathyibok:
Happy independence everyone. October must obey. October must bow to TTC in Jesus name. Amen. @all, I implore us and our DHs to call forth our children by their name. Let ur DH place his hands on your belle and begin to prophesy on ur womb. I learnt about this at a program I went for those seeking for the fruit of d womb. I and my DH have been doing that ever since and by faith, we believe our testimony is soon.
Shalom!!!
I concur and confirm that it works. children always answer the call of their father grin cool

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
eah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence day and happy new month.

May we all rejoice in this new month with our Bfps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eridemilade: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
mumihaja:

Yeah

Alright then. tomoro tinz be dat.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
wow. join me in celebration my e-family. A good friend of mine has just been blessed with twin boys after 7 years of marriage today. isn't our GOD awesome. I can't stop praising him. We were on this ttc journey together and when God answered me she rejoiced with me. Now its my turn to rejoice with her as well. grin

35 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
@happymummy, thanks and may the good Lord perfect all that concerns you. It is amazing to know that there are potent alternative medicines that can actually treat fibroid. By the way, does anyone know if honeyfave still check in on this forum? Pardone me if my question sounds silly. I just joined nairaland, I don't know how to navigate around here. To everyone, Happy independence day and Baby dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Congratulations to your friend. I tap into the blessing of twins for myself and other members of this forum in Jesus name. I just can't imagine how i would feel the day I get to hold my baby/babies... that will be the best day of my life! This trying to conceive journey can be emotionally draining and often times makes me wonder despite my prayers and fasting, whether God is punishing me for the past sin of abortion i committed back in those days. Also, it has opened my eyes to know who my real friends and family members are. Sorry to bother with my stories.
mamacajah:
wow. join me in celebration my e-family. A good friend of mine has just been blessed with twin boys after 7 years of marriage today. isn't our GOD awesome. I can't stop praising him. We were on this ttc journey together and when God answered me she rejoiced with me. Now its my turn to rejoice with her as well. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ladiva:
May we all be liberated from whatever is withstanding our testimonies in Jesus name! Happy Independence day.

I went for a pelvic scan yesterday and got the good news that no more hydro in my left tube;Just follow me give praises to God
Can scan pick hydro in tubes?
Just curious
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
mumihaja:
Clean Point Tampon is a Chinese Herbal medicine ,suitable for fungal vaginitis, cervical erosion, pelvic inflammatory disease,vaginal itching with or without heavy discharge, trichomonas vaginitis, annex inflammation, uterine fibroids, blocked tubes, endometriosis,Irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, infertility and other gynecological common disease, it is a very effective treatment, it works like a magnetic suction pump and helps to discharged dirts from the female uterus to give women a healthy uterus and ovary, it is a womb healing treatment to prepare your womb for conception......you cant tell what is in your body till you try it

Price #3,000
so y did I go and buy guifeibao for 8500.... It's is same function right? Have u used dis one b4

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=Janix2 post=38546156][/quote]maybe u wld get a good multi vitamin for trying woman,,, and tick to it ,I was told to do same and I saw a good difference.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
oluwashindara01:
maybe u wld get a good multi vitamin for trying woman,,, and tick to it ,I was told to do same and I saw a good difference.

As in your skin glowd,wh multivitamin did u use shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
mamacajah:

congratulations to her, ire akari
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
mumsoon:
@happymummy, thanks and may the good Lord perfect all that concerns you. It is amazing to know that there are potent alternative medicines that can actually treat fibroid. By the way, does anyone know if honeyfave still check in on this forum? Pardone me if my question sounds silly. I just joined nairaland, I don't know how to navigate around here. To everyone, Happy independence day and Baby dust.

Amen, God bless u amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hi, Jasminecolland, Yes, India has a very good medical personels but as you know, there is always the good, the bad and the ugly. I have been to India many times for several reasons ranging from fertility treatment to dental treatment and tourism. Placid way is an intermediary company(profit oriented) that helps connect prospective patients to a doctor/clinic, but using their service makes the cost of treatment to soar, as they would get their commission from whichever clinic they referred a client to. I would suggest that your sister also check out Dr. Manish Banker of Pulse Women Hospital in Baroda,Gujurat state. He is a reputable and well known doctor in the area. I got to know him through some Indian Doctor friends in USA. Just google his name and send them an email to make enquiry.
jasminecolland:
My sister was already married for 6 years and not blessed to have their own child. I am thinking if she made the right decision to undergo IVF treatment in India. She was scheduled by the end of the year and was referred there by this company named placidway. I know this is her only hope but do you think she made the right decision especially having it done in India. Does anyone here already had the same experience? - Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
oluwashindara01:
so y did I go and buy guifeibao for 8500.... It's is same function right? Have u used dis one b4

Yes its same and I've used it, they just over hype the other one cos it was in the maket before Clean Point Tampon, just the way they over price FELOPIO to make people feel its the best...someone even contacted me from Lagos that she has used the other one for 3months and just wants to try Clean Point Tampon. she inserted it for 5 days and when removed it she calld to say a lot of nylon like stuffs came out of her body and she deosnt know when such thing entered her body.

Meanwhile, I really want to use this opportuinity to appreciate our silent readers, I never knew they were for real till they started contacting me to by Clean Point Tampon....I really appreciate u ladies.

Baby dust!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
mumihaja:

Meanwhile, I really want to use this opportuinity to appreciate our silent readers, I never knew they were for real till they started contacting me to by Clean Point Tampon....I really appreciate u ladies.

Baby dust!
You're welcome. Used two last month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
I greet everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ejaisky:
You're welcome. Used two last month.
whats ur experience like using it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
@cravingchic, sorry for late response. I did my hsg there last year for 20k, I don't know how much it is now. As for bleeding, I can't really remember bleeding but if i did, it didn't last more than that day .

Thanks sis for the prayer, I say Amen . May God bless you too with your kids.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
happymummy:

whats ur experience like using it
I actually used it with ruzu bitters. Membrane like discharge, discharge that looks like finely chewed bones and gel like discharge were expelled.
I used to feel fluttering in my lower abdomen but have not felt it till now. I also realised that my vj has become oversensitive that after bd I feel so satisfied and relaxed.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
I have seen friendliness and togetherness in this forum
and so shall we also celebrate each other's bfp in this month of october in Jesus name amen
every of our efforts shall b rewarded with bfp in Jesus name amen
our medications will work Amen
those of us learning to say away for sugary things shall master it lol
.......AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
mumihaja:

Yes its same and I've used it, they just over hype the other one cos it was in the maket before Clean Point Tampon, just the way they over price FELOPIO to make people feel its the best...someone even contacted me from Lagos that she has used the other one for 3months and just wants to try Clean Point Tampon. she inserted it for 5 days and when removed it she calld to say a lot of nylon like stuffs came out of her body and she deosnt know when such thing entered her body.

Baby dust!
Mummy d last time i contact u u said u want to restock... . Is it available now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy anniversary Sisters.

Unfortunately the spotting wasn't implantation. Af came full time. I thank God for everything.

May we receive good news this month

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
I noticed my cervical mucus dries up immediately afta bd during my o. Yet opk will still show positive. Why is dis so n has any1 observe same b4?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
@pweetiebabe, yes, I've restocked and I've given the discount as well, its now #3,000 instead of #4,000.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ejaisky:

I also realised that my vj has become oversensitive that after bd I feel so satisfied and relaxed.

Very important

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:18am On Oct 02, 2015
Good morning fruitful Mums. Please I need the addresses of good and reputable laboratories in Lagos Mainland, Surulere, Yaba and environs to be precise. Where they Monitor Follicles and measure accurately.
Thanks as I await your replies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.