Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392365 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2015
@mummyelena. Thanks dear. You are indeed a mummy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Waoh!!!! im so excited & lucky to av such a lovely e-family like this, cravingchic, monalisa1 janix2, happymummy, ginababy, truemommy, rejoice03, triangullar, tsquaure, Ayaayo, precy22, Glo27, chyvia, Ladiva, mummyElena & other mamas that wish me happy birthday thank u so much. we shall all port to preggy thread sooner than we expect IJN. Amen to all ur prayers.
DH gave me a nice treat yesterday dat i did not even remember TTC. Lol

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2015
@rejoice03: it is well with u, pls take ur mind off it, ttc is not easy at all most especially when ur younger once are carrying thier babies. But always remember d word of God dat says none shall be barren in our land, speak to ur body system to hear d word of God& produce fruit.
Uhm!!! U see ur AF & u re sad, as for me im praying for it to just show face after many years. just be grateful to God for where u are so dat he will be inspired to take u to next level.
May d lord smile on us & give us boundles of joy IJN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Good morning ladies,
Help me out! Did my hormonal test on cd 21
Progesterone 11.80ng/ml
Prolactin. 13.1 ng/ml
TSH 1.46 ulU/mg
FSH 4.2 on cd 9
Pls ur respond will be so much appreciated!
Secondly, I'm in state of lossing my faith with the condition we re facing nw. Dh suddenly develop erectile issue in addition to premature ejaculation. cry cry cry why do bad things happen to good ppl. I'm sick and tired of this silly situation nw. All we tink everyday is ttc, we don't have life anymore . pls God forgive me if i have wrong anyway in the past. Don't allow our enemies to rejoice over us. cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ADUKKY(f): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Though I am not TTC, but I come in here to read once in a while. I pray the good Lord will open the book of remembrance concerning you all, wipe your tears and give you beauty for your ashes. Remain strong even as you encourage one another.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Happy Birthday Joyfulmama
Wishing you the very BEST.
You shall celebrate your next birthday with your children. Amen.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
blessingmama:

Pls ur respond will be so much appreciated!
Secondly, I'm in state of lossing my faith with the condition we re facing nw. Dh suddenly develop erectile issue in addition to premature ejaculation. cry cry cry why do bad things happen to good ppl. I'm sick and tired of this silly situation nw. All we tink everyday is ttc, we don't have life anymore . pls God forgive me if i have wrong anyway in the past. Don't allow our enemies to rejoice over us. cry cry

This made me she'd tears unashamedly, didn't even mind I am in a public transport.
though I couldn't interpret your test, but all I will say is just hang in there, an adage says when the drum start sounding so loud, that drum is about to tear to pieces.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
blessingmama:
Good morning ladies,

This is why most men tend to act like they are not interested in TTC. The stress affects them more than it affects us...more like when the stress gets to them it manifests in the physical, supposed erectile dysfunction or premature expulsion while for women it messes up our ovulatory cycle but there is no physical manifestation of that. Stop your worrying and remember how many people have testified to getting pregnant the month "they were not even trying".
Before you start looking for enemies outside, deal with the enemies within you, YOUR MINDS. Do the necessary tests required of both of you and if you are given the clean bill of health, RELAX!!!

Mamas looking for castor oil for castor oil therapy, the regular castor oil sold in pharmacies and supermarkets would do the work. It is the same castor oil..as long as it is "cold pressed". Dont start wasting money unnecessarily in the name of TTC. You prefer to buy from jumia for over 3000 naira minus shipping for something that is sold for less than 500 naira beside your house?
All you need is cold pressed castor oil, old singlet or the 150naira aba made byc singlet, a nylon bag and water bottle.

Sorry if you see this as too harsh.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hahahahaha @sugah LWKMD chio TTC women nd expensives loool me I yaff stop buying anytin o lol I yaff tire to drink all d many drugs gboogbotigbo! Kini mo she!!! Haba lol I leave it all to God o will do my best to heal myself with diet and exercise I have lost some weight and wanna loose more all I take for now is my metformin 2kmg daily nd d cyst have drastically reduced when I did TVS just 2 in d right and 3 @ d left. Previous scan was Numerous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello mummies really soon by God's grace
I'm a new bee,though been an ardent reader
Ttc grp has been a wonderful e-family to me
I av been inspired and blessed by various posters
I know dat our God is still in the business of answering prayers,so we will all rejoice in due time (He makes all things beautiful in His tym)
Wld stop here and try and be active going forward..........kisses n hugs to u all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
@ sugah cheesy hahahahahaha
My dear na True word you talk
Na God get power o jare
@ all na to comot mind for dis ttc Win am o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Congrats Legendsmother. Im also on metformin 1500mg for cycle regulation, hair loss and i was hoping to lose some weight (that wan never happen grin). My last 2 cycles were 18days....so far its working.
How you doing legendsmother? Abeg help Blessingmama with interpretation of her Hormonal assay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
My dear I saw d results o fear nor lemme talk why wud sum1 do fsh on CD9? Dats y I kept mute o

Neeways progesterone above 5 confirms ovulation,
Dere is no LH parameter in d result
TSH is normal range
Dere is no way to check d fsh LH ratio because of d days u did d test
Am sure ur doc has his reasons dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gooday my fellow fruitfulmamas! I really appreciate ur love and concern I feel much better today God bless u all.@ginababy u are right about our DH oh. My DH even tried he did SFA twice after convincing him early dis year although it was His company dat bear d Cost we hid under d umbrella of testing for infection since no cover for fertility. He just doesn't want to spend on test. He thinks I don't have faith if I say anytin medical or supplement.@chyvia & ladiva amen to ur prayers.@imoge I did progesterone test in january my figure was 77.50ong/ml or so can't really remember I was told is high although I ate pineapple core after ovulation dat cycle. Does progesterone change in each cycle?@joyfulmama thks ma@blessingmama God will visit u soon pls be calm. I noticed when I tell my DH am ovulating is tin wil not stand so I stopped telling him and dere is improvement now.@legendmother I haf resemble u oh am tired of buying supplement so na home remedy now.Ginger,garlic and alligator pepper for the small fibroid at least dey are affordable.@joyfulmoda u are welcome I wish u a short and fruitful stay In Jesus Name. Babydust to us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ayaayo:
@Ginababy, men generally shy away from expressing their pain and hurt, it doesn't sit well with them to feel helpless. If dh acts like he doesn't support ttc, its just his way of managing the situation and not allowing u to stress urself over ttc, deep down he is just as concerned as u r, but expressing it differently. I have come to realize this with my dh. also sometimes when one spouse is actively ttc the other tends to be relaxed about it. i see that happening to me and a lot of mamas and papas here.

I can type for Africa shaa!!! grin

Legendymama, show face na, abi na ur white teeth make u show
True talk dearie. Its beta nw dat he is involved ooo. Even financial support frm him d giv me extra joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
@sugah.....u r very on point. ..ttc is very expensive, so pls lets save 'monies' on the unnecessary expensive brands if we can get SAME quality at a cheaper rate with some other brand
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
iomoge2:
Rejoice03
Please check your progesterone level.
Implantation could be the problem.
Low progesterone also causes depression too.

Please concentrate on your self n feed your body in preparation for baby.

I have started buying baby things o. Can't shout.
In fact as Hubby saw some things, he started joining me and is really into ttc now.

Asking questions n wanting to know what's up n what he can do.

Just ask God for wisdom n direction but happily live through each day.
Your miracles are on the way.

Hugs
Hmmmm na one motto me n u follow enter. Na exactly watin me n dh d practice nw. Scratching each odas back tru dis ttc journey. Der is so much joy, peace n love btw us nw n wen AF show na correct outing we d do ooo expecially shopping because dats my hobby n most exciting tin 2 do. TTC wahala ma don wash frm my mind ooo. Wen I go 2 test, he will insist 2 stay wit me n hold my hand so tight. D plenty sorry we him dey tell me na unending ooo. We no go enjoy dis alone. Make God bring several oda mamas n papas dis rest n oneness wen him don give us because na one way out of ttc b dat ooo.

Plenty, plenty baby dust 2 us dis month n beyond.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
[qu@ADUKKY, thank u my sis 4 ur encouragement. Asking God for the grace to keep moving

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Blessingmama, I understand how u feel, I will only advice u remain calm and hold on strongly to God.

About the erectile thing, believe me nothing is wrong with him, it is the TTC stress and pressure. Allow him rest, don't make love making a conception thing. It will stop. It is a psych thing.

blessingmama:
[qu@ADUKKY, thank u my sis 4 ur encouragement. Asking God for the grace to keep moving

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
@Mummyejire, i promise to stand by him till the end after i lost my right tube from ectopic surgery. I'm the one so disturbed knowing my chances will be little.

@Legendsmother, i went in myself that day to ease of my depression and only tin he can do was my FSh And TSh to calm me down. So wen is the right time to do it? so we can go back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
TTC usually takes the fun out of sex,then there is the tww and disappointed of Aunty Fanny showing her face,but I am still anxiously awaiting TTC after myomectomy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
@blessingmama
pls re - do ur tests on Cd3 or Cd4 preferably Cd3,that is,prolactin,fsh, lh,tsh and free thyroxine (t4)
Den ur progesterone level seems to be ok since u did it 7 dpo if u were not medicated
pls I strongly advise dat u cool down the stress of ttc as it could be one of the factors contributing to the erectile dysfunction
It's alright for ur faith to shake,but pls,don't stay dere,renew ur mind again by His promises however hard it looks
be rest assured dere ur tym of joy will surely come
warm regards

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Good day mama, please i went for urine and hvs test on Monday and see the result below:
SPECIMEN APPERANCE MICROSCOPY CULTURAL
URINE pus cells 0-2 hpf in urine yielded moderate growth of staph aureus

HVS pus cell -1hpt yielded moderate growth of candida albicans
yeast
now i kw what am going to be treating.

will try and talk to DH to also go for his own test.

Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
@blessingmama, pls try to calm down. Like @Itissettled3 said dre is notin wrong with ur husband. See, d mind is a very strong component and once it is disturbed it affects ur body. If I were u, I'd stay of ttc from now till jan 2016. Dats wat ur bodies r trying 2 tell u. Go on fruits and vegetables. D testimonies I've bin hearing from pple who changed dier diet to strictly fruits and vegetables and little food hv bin numerous. A family friend had a dream were God told her 2 go on fruits and vegetables after her stroke. She started living on fruits and vegetables, she no longer suffer pain from arthritis except she forgets herself and eats snacks. And her general health is amazing. U hv d next 3 months 2 improve ur health and go on a short holiday evn if it's just wikend. I no its difficult trying 2 4get ttc but just try ur best. As 4 me and my husband, we r seriously tinkin of adoption. Next year will make us 4yrs. I hv a history of high Bp in my family and I don't want 2 take chances with my heart. My husband wants us 2 celebrate our 4th anniversary with our adopted baby. If I conceive afta gettin d baby, all well and gud, if not, I'll luv dat baby wit every breath in me and evn adopt anoda cos am sick and tired of tears and hope deterred and disappointments. It's not as if I don't hv faith or I'm impatient, I just want rest and peace of mind. My own thoughts sha. Fertility blessings everybody.

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
@Mumihaja,pls dear how do I get d tampon? I stay in Lagos..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
blessingmama:
@Mummyejire, i promise to stand by him till the end after i lost my right tube from ectopic surgery. I'm the one so disturbed knowing my chances will be little.

@Legendsmother, i went in myself that day to ease of my depression and only tin he can do was my FSh And TSh to calm me down. So wen is the right time to do it? so we can go back.

My dear ur chance of conceiving is NOT little, pls let's endeavor to make positive confessions. Mind u I knw pple with 1 tube or non at all that are mothers today

I'm not saying d journey is easy, but let's try n manage worrying too much cos it won't change d situation, what I do is concentrate on other things so depression doesn't set in. I strongly bliv GOD will answer us all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
mamakendra:
@chyvia. I dont know where one can buy the instead softcup. Me I need it too. I have googled for places one can buy it in naija, but came up with nothing.
Its well sha. You can also ask around, you may be lucky.
It shall end in praise.

try amazon,n use shippers that ship to naija...
funny enough i bought the softcups last year, and my dw flatly refused to use them.....gave 1 flimsy excuse or the other about it not being comfortable n all shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Donchris001: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
My wife just removed her first insertion of guifie and we was unexplained particles coming out from her VJ is dat normal ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 1:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Started gang aria last night and d tin is making my tommy dance awilo. The awilo is so bad that I cannot even sleep.
Lol
The amount of herbal drinks I have consumed this past 23-28days ehn!!!

Right now I can't even count.
Goko cleanser is so bitter that no other herbal cleanser is bitter to me again.

All dis infection must die from their root o

How's every one doing
Good morning Mothers of Many nations.
Your children shall call you blessed.

Lemme sing for us all
Our wedding shall be a blessing
Our children around our tables
We shall see our children's children
So sayeth the Lord of hosts.
Amen

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 1:33am On Oct 08, 2015
*******:
My wife just removed her first insertion of guifie and we was unexplained particles coming out from her VJ is dat normal ?
Yes o
Very normal
If she still has more time before ov or af, let her insert again after 24hours.
That's what Guifie is supposed to do. Remove all the wrong tenants of her reproductive system..
Fertility dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2015
@iomoge2, amen to that beautiful song.

@ all beautiful sisters using gangaria, DH bought ours 2days ago but we haven't started using it. Pls what's the dosage or how should it be used? The person that sold to him said it should be one day on and the next day off.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.