Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388007 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2015
exegesis:
@blessingmama, pls try to calm down. Like @Itissettled3 said dre is notin wrong with ur husband. See, d mind is a very strong component and once it is disturbed it affects ur body. If I were u, I'd stay of ttc from now till jan 2016. Dats wat ur bodies r trying 2 tell u. Go on fruits and vegetables. D testimonies I've bin hearing from pple who changed dier diet to strictly fruits and vegetables and little food hv bin numerous. A family friend had a dream were God told her 2 go on fruits and vegetables after her stroke. She started living on fruits and vegetables, she no longer suffer pain from arthritis except she forgets herself and eats snacks. And her general health is amazing. U hv d next 3 months 2 improve ur health and go on a short holiday evn if it's just wikend. I no its difficult trying 2 4get ttc but just try ur best. As 4 me and my husband, we r seriously tinkin of adoption. Next year will make us 4yrs. I hv a history of high Bp in my family and I don't want 2 take chances with my heart. My husband wants us 2 celebrate our 4th anniversary with our adopted baby. If I conceive afta gettin d baby, all well and gud, if not, I'll luv dat baby wit every breath in me and evn adopt anoda cos am sick and tired of tears and hope deterred and disappointments. It's not as if I don't hv faith or I'm impatient, I just want rest and peace of mind. My own thoughts sha. Fertility blessings everybody.

Where do think one can get an adoption? Am looking at getting one.I love kids which keeps me wondering why mine ain't here yet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2015
waistbead:
@Mumihaja,pls dear how do I get d tampon? I stay in Lagos..

i usually send them through transport companies after payment, just contact me via email for details. mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2015
iomoge2:

Yes o
Very normal
If she still has more time before ov or af, let her insert again after 24hours.
That's what Guifie is supposed to do. Remove all the wrong tenants of her reproductive system..
Fertility dust.

Just didnt say this so I won't look different. I used Guifie twice and nothing came out.absolutely nothing,the medicine was just moist,and I really felt serious but manageable cramps. And I haven't use the 3rd one.am just concentrating on the hsg am abt to do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2015
iomoge2:
Started gang aria last night and d tin is making my tommy dance awilo. The awilo is so bad that I cannot even sleep.
Lol
The amount of herbal drinks I have consumed this past 23-28days ehn!!!

Right now I can't even count.
Goko cleanser is so bitter that no other herbal cleanser is bitter to me again.

All dis infection must die from their root o

How's every one doing
Good morning Mothers of Many nations.
Your children shall call you blessed.

Lemme sing for us all
Our wedding shall be a blessing
Our children around our tables
We shall see our children's children
So sayeth the Lord of hosts.
Amen

Yes ooo$ infection must die cheesy
Am fine n u
Amen oooooo$
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2015
i had a friend, who's husband usually have erectile dysfunction whenever she is ovulating + premature ejaaculation but after ovulation he becomes normal, so i suggested she shouldn't tell her husband about her ovulation again and shouldn't even let him know when af shows up just incase he also calculates it, in less than 3months she conceived and her daughter is now 4years old she has 2 kids now....that is also applicable to other people experiencing same cos i dont know if it is fear that makes their joystick chicken out like that during ovulation.

meanwhile, dont forget that men use to have hormonal imbalance as well (low testosterone level), encourage your husband to add vegetables and fruits to his diet, take maca and also engage himself in exercise cos it helps with the release of testosterone and gets him in the mood which explains why those wife snatchers use to have six packs grin grin and husbands use to have one packet, wife snatchers are always exercising and their testosterone is usually very high and makes them appear sexy..... wink wink while husbands just wake from their bed, shower go to work, come back and enter their bed back on a daily basis undecided

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2015
Hey mamas dis is my hormone test
Fsh 9miu/ml range is 5-25miu/m
Lh 11miu/ml [ 4-10miu\ml]
Prolactin 15ng range is 9-75ng
Progesterone is 23ng range is 5-25ng
Done on day3
What's The cause of the high Lh? but scan showed right Leutinized un ruptured foLicuLar cyst
Please dnt mind my spellings my fone keys are faulty
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
@mumihaja,I sent you a mail..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
turn up turn up its my birthday today... wld be coming in to share a wonderful testimony.. love u all.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
@tammy happy birthday girl i wish u all of Gods best all thru this 365days of ur life.plenty children ,lots of happiness and a colourful life .Have fun dear.@rainyday yaya ne is bin a while sis @lynsunny hw work and dh @hafsat sure u and lo are doing great my ears are itching for gud news@ladiva i sent u a mail i haven't seen ur reply sorry about ur phone @all greetings to u and plenty baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
turn up turn up its my birthday today...
wld be coming in to share a wonderful testimony.. love u all.
HBD dear.... Baby Dust to u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
@tammyloreoluwa, HBD may God bless your new age. Your next birthday will be with ur twin babies. amen.

Fertility blessings to everyone in the house!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
HBD @tammyloreoluwa, many happy returns dear. Waiting for d testimony eagerly.

Welcome to all the newbies. May ur answer be speedy.

May the sovereign God give us jaw-dropping testimonies to share to the shame of our enemies iJn, amen!

Fertility blessing @all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Happy birthday tammy
God give U every reason To rejoice
Enjoy dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:

happy birthday dear
wishing u God's best

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
good afternoon efamily I greet una

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
good afternoon efamily I greet una

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:

Hbd tammyloreoluwaseun........may d gd Lord meet u at d point of all ur needs and ultimately make u a mother in this ur new year IJN, amen

tx @ rejoice03

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
@ triangular the gangaria dosage should be
4 table spoonful or 1 shot cup twice daily
-Morning before meal
-Night after meal

if u use it like dat and feel some discomfort then u could reduce the wt
pls always carry ur doctor along........baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
-Morning before meal
-Night after meal

if u use it like dat and feel some discomfort then u could reduce the quantity to suite
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmoda(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
-Morning before meal
-Night after meal

if u use it like dat and feel some discomfort then u could reduce the quantity
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Joyfulmoda:
-Morning before meal
-Night after meal

if u use it like dat and feel some discomfort then u could reduce the quantity

Carry doctor along ke? Doctors don't like one taking herbs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Choi!......why do husbands now see it as hard work!

While you're ovulating, men may find you more attractive.

A study from the journal Psychological Science found that when men smelled T-shirts worn by women who were ovulating, their testosterone levels raised significantly more than when they sniffed shirts worn by non-ovulating women. These findings imply that men exhibit a biological urge to mate with women who are ovulating. Studies like this one suggest that "there are fundamental ways that women attract men at their most fertile time," says Dr. Wider. Many women report a raised libido during ovulation as well, and research has shown that they may act more flirtatious during this time.

Start giving your husbands your T-shirts to smell during ovulation instead of telling him you are ovulation wink wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
mumihaja:
Choi!......why do husbands now see it as hard work!

While you're ovulating, men may find you more attractive.

A study from the journal Psychological Science found that when men smelled T-shirts worn by women who were ovulating, their testosterone levels raised significantly more than when they sniffed shirts worn by non-ovulating women. These findings imply that men exhibit a biological urge to mate with women who are ovulating. Studies like this one suggest that "there are fundamental ways that women attract men at their most fertile time," says Dr. Wider. Many women report a raised libido during ovulation as well, and research has shown that they may act more flirtatious during this time.

Start giving your husbands your T-shirts to smell during ovulation instead of telling him you are ovulation wink wink

cheesy cheesy interesting grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
triangullar:
@iomoge2, amen to that beautiful song.

@ all beautiful sisters using gangaria, DH bought ours 2days ago but we haven't started using it. Pls what's the dosage or how should it be used? The person that sold to him said it should be one day on and the next day off.

@triangullar my dh bought gangaria herbal last week for his waist pain and jedi jedi and this is the direction given for usage for ttc men and women-

For women-4cover of the bottle mix with 2spoonful of lime to be taking morning and night for 1week.

For men-4-5cover of the bottle mix with 1/2 tin milk (peak or Hollandia) to be taking 1st thing in the morning before food, the remaining 1/2 tin of milk to be used with 4cover of the gangaria last thing at night. This is to be done for 3days that's 6times with milk. After which it will be used without milk to complete the 1 week duration this is for men with sperm related issues.

I will be back to post our experience with gangaria
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:

Happy birthday and wish you all the vry best in life.
Please come share your testimony for us o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good evening my lovely mamas
Mummyejire
Mummyelena
Imoge2
Safe
Sugah
4realwoman
Blessed diva
Joyfulmama
Udomama
Hot mama
Mumihaja
Lynsunny
Rainyday
Waist bead
Fumbaby
Pweetibabe
Mumdidi
Triangullar
Janix
Mumigrace
Ayaayo
Legend mother aka dokita

I hail you alll.... both the newbies and oldies may God console us with twins and triplet and smooth ride to motherhood those that got their BFP......
just that whenever I ask a question, nobody tends to answer me ......daris God ooooo......please I'm in calabar how can I get GANGARIA HERBAL MIXTURE,PLEASE DO NOT INGNORE ME....

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
prettmum:
Good evening my lovely mamas
Mummyejire
Mummyelena
Imoge2
Safe
Sugah
4realwoman
Blessed diva
Joyfulmama
Udomama
Hot mama
Mumihaja
Mumdidi
Triangullar
Janix
Mumigrace

Prettmom good evening
Hope u fine?
How is dh and work?
Baby dust To U dear.
Thanks for the mention.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
@prettmum thanks for the mention.

@mumihaja thanks I have received my tampon and stay bless.

Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
To oda Mamas I dey greet o
Hope our day is going smooth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
@mumydidi thanks my sis, work is fine and we are doing great by God's grace. Hope you and dh are rocking grin. Bless you dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
@prettmum thanks for the mention. Good evening dear. Hope you and dh are doing great. Fertility dust dear. We shall testify very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
4realwoman:
Good evening mamas in the house I removed the orda guifeibao on wenesday and the stuff that came out with it was small creamy thing and have bn expecting AF since yesterday e no gree show face oo. I kw I took some many things last month mayb dat is the reason why AF is delaying. Things I taking Acv+bsm, serrapeptase, vitex, milk thistle, damdelion and yellow duck combo (herbal liver purifier),with some fohow drugs and Dim plus which just finished.

how far with the guifebao?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.