Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387374 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Ayauche:
@Babyadorable: Sis I knw exactly how u feel and reading ur all ur post wanna make me cry. Dis ttc journey is really hard but I want u to knw we still have december b4 2016 and the Almighty God is still God and can do anything and everything. Plz dear sis shame de devil by being happy. U are always in my prayers and all maamas here. By dis tym next year, u will think back and smile. It is well sis.
tnx dear,jst on my bed wit my phone in my hands of cos u guyz r d only one I can talk to.as if my. World is black,wish I cn tell myself its well,pls talk to. Gos on my behalf.e-hug luvilies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Babyadorable:
held my tears in my throat tru d nite as I can't cry cos DH will b discourrage,my head is abt to brust.cld nt sleep tru d nite tinking wat to do nxt,my marriage will b 3yrs in dec,neva saw dis coming b4 marraige,neva tot it will happen to mi.I nid God nw more dan eva.... Pls remeber mi in ur prayers I don't kn hw to pray anymore
My dear, I totally understand what you are going through. My marriage will be three years too next tuesday (December 1st) And i'll be going home for the first time since my wedding. Wanted to go home with either my baby(ies) or baby bump hence my delay in going home but i have no choice now. Sometimes i dread how nosy neighbours would come and greet me and wickedly ask for my children but i know God will wipe away my shame someday. My mum has been telling me what she has been going through with people asking her about my children because people who got married the same time with me have put to bed, some twice sef. Dem dey give my people award for ameborism. I'm just happy i'm going to see my parents and siblings after three years. Take heart, dear. Cry if you must. I heard it cleanses the soul but don't stay down for too long because it makes getting up more difficult. As surely as God lives, your next anniversary will be filled with tears-tears of joy! It is well.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
It's tha lords doing and it's marvelous in our sight
Congratulations ajuwahords you shall carry joyfully and deliver safely at the due time
@all he will surely sure us his mercy lets continue trusting him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2015
fruitfulwoman:

My dear, I totally understand what you are going through. My marriage will be three years too next tuesday (December 1st) And i'll be going home for the first time since my wedding. Wanted to go home with either my baby(ies) or baby bump hence my delay in going home but i have no choice now. Sometimes i dread how nosy neighbours would come and greet me and wickedly ask for my children but i know God will wipe away my shame someday. My mum has been telling me what she has been going through with people asking her about my children because people who got married the same time with me have put to bed, some twice sef. Dem dey give my people award for ameborism. I'm just happy i'm going to see my parents and siblings after three years. Take heart, dear. Cry if you must. I heard it cleanses the soul but don't stay down for too long because it makes getting up more difficult. As surely as God lives, your next anniversary will be filled with tears-tears of joy! It is well.
tnx luv,like wise mi,av refuse to go home since 2012 n am nt sure will go home dis time,cos I don't kn wat to expect,don't kn hw to face dos who will mock mi,don't kn hw to show my face wit my empty hand,going home will bring mi more pain.my dear praying God will show us mercy.tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2015
@Babyadorable! Don't worry Sis, our God is a God of surprises and he overdoes it too! He would do something beautiful in your family soon. At times I get tired of praying too, so take my hymn book and sing unto the Lord. Cheer up and look at the beautiful things around u, most importantly-LIFE. We shall all overcome and I pray it happens soon in Jesus miraculous name,amen!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2015
CravingChic:
@Babyadorable! Don't worry Sis, our God is a God of surprises and he overdoes it too! He would do something beautiful in your family soon. At times I get tired of praying too, so take my hymn book and sing unto the Lord. Cheer up and look at the beautiful things around u, most importantly-LIFE. We shall all overcome and I pray it happens soon in Jesus miraculous name,amen!!
tnx luv n amen.buby dust to u too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=mumihaja post=40184822]@Sanrima and @Mum2bsoon, you both went MIA....thanks for your wishes....may God grant y'all multiple BFPs as the year is coming to an end, God is not too late and its not over even when you think it is over....

Clean Point Tampon and Instead Soft cup is still available till Tuesday next week....next batch will be in January as am about to change time zone..
[/quotegudmoni mama ibaji,hw d twins r kicking well,pls I nid to contact u as soon as possible,dis cycle jst started n I wish I can get d chinese pill to wrk wit pls hw do I get ot.reply asap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2015
@ajuwarhodes, so what's the secret formula? Did u do it on the bed or on the floor, sofa, etc. Did you stand on your head afta bd all night? or did u ride ya bicycle in the air, or u ate alligator pepper or drank Zobo spiced with cayenne b4 OV? Nna ehn! the things I hear mamas take on this forum no be here oo! Make God helep us oo.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2015
@Babyadorable it's well with you in Jesus name, amen. Please be strong and positive cos your case is not too hard for God to handle. It happens to me atimes but will wipe my tears and get myself back. On Sunday as I was driving out from my house, I started feeling depressed but song of thanksgiving just filled my mouth so I started singing it, till I got to a place where a pregnant woman asked me for a ride. I stopped and carried her and dropped her to a bus stop where she will get taxi to her destination. Immediately I drove off, I started crying no be small cry ooo while still driving was singing, praying and pleading with God to change my story sooner than I expect cos this journey is becoming worrisome. See me going from Jerusalem to Jericho seeking God for my miracle. Yes I never remembered that am driving rather focused on the cry till I got to my destination and I noticed that I felt relieved after the chain cry cry.

I pray for you today as a fruitful mama that anything delaying your conception is uprooted and destroyed today in the name of Jesus, amen. You shall be fruitful, you shall conceive, bear children and carry your children in your hands, amen. Barrenness is forbidden in our homes, amen. Rejoice for you have a FATHER that loves and cares for all your needs. Trust Him, obey him and be happy cos nothing is too hard for Him. Cheer up dear. grin grin. Oya put song of praise and start praising and dancing in the Holy Ghost cos you are a winner grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
MummyEsther:
@All: I read Preseed causes recurring yeast, infection & uti.
Abeg who knows where to buy YesBaby fertility lubricant in Nigeria?

MummyEsther, this is very correct judging from my experience with it. I assumed it was just my PH that didn't agree with it and DH assumed i am too sensitive, in my own case it always gave me odour like BV so i just abandoned the thing. What about "conceive plus"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
AF don show face.. . 29days cycle e no dey mistake but who am i to question the unquestionable God.. .. My wedding was 6months on d 9th of dis month my plan before wedding was dat by now i will be catwalking with my Baby bump... Just leaving each day as it Comes.. . Planning to go see my family next month cos ttc can make me run into exile
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Lynsunny:
@Babyadorable it's well with you in Jesus name, amen. Please be strong and positive cos your case is not too hard for God to handle. It happens to me atimes but will wipe my tears and get myself back. On Sunday as I was driving out from my house, I started feeling depressed but song of thanksgiving just filled my mouth so I started singing it, till I got to a place where a pregnant woman asked me for a ride. I stopped and carried her and dropped her to a bus stop where she will get taxi to her destination. Immediately I drove off, I started crying no be small cry ooo while still driving was singing, praying and pleading with God to change my story sooner than I expect cos this journey is becoming worrisome. See me going from Jerusalem to Jericho seeking God for my miracle. Yes I never remembered that am driving rather focused on the cry till I got to my destination and I noticed that I felt relieved after the chain cry cry.

I pray for you today as a fruitful mama that anything delaying your conception is uprooted and destroyed today in the name of Jesus, amen. You shall be fruitful, you shall conceive, bear children and carry your children in your hands, amen. Barrenness is forbidden in our homes, amen. Rejoice for you have a FATHER that loves and cares for all your needs. Trust Him, obey him and be happy cos nothing is too hard for Him. Cheer up dear. grin grin. Oya put song of praise and start praising and dancing in the Holy Ghost cos you are a winner grin grin
my belove tnx a million.u guyz r d best.tnx for d word!am most bless to b ur e-sista.lynsunny tnx a million.
I have a fada dat will neva eva fail mi(signing my praise)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
CravingChic:
@ajuwarhodes, so what's the secret formula? Did u do it on the bed or on the floor, sofa, etc. Did you stand on your head afta bd all night? or did u ride ya bicycle in the air, or u ate alligator pepper or drank Zobo spiced with cayenne b4 OV? Nna ehn! the things I hear mamas take on this forum no be here oo! Make God helep us oo.

Cravingchic u got me laughing out,Nna ehn,e show say u must real igbo woman,no be small weti me Don drink sef I sure say na shit remain Wey I never take,lol,no shaking sha suffer make we carry our children that matters,God dey my people
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
@Pweetiebabe: na so we all dey think oo but as u rightly said he's an unquestionable God. Go and see ur family and be happy my sista, it will all end in praise very soon.

@Babyadorable: how are u doing maama? Hope u are better, get up 4rm dat bed and do sumthing to occupy u. E-hugs 4 u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Congrats ajuwarhodes.... U shall carry to term and deliver safely in sha Allah
"@babyaforable. ... It's a phase dat ll surely come to pass,I just finished by cycle as well after few days late, seriously hoping for last minute miracle of d year bayi!
@preetymii and mummyejire pls help with d contact of d Ijaw women with u pp lets fill them out
I ll really appreciate it abeg I wan set my womb ebi like say na dat one I never do b4, becos if u ask me have done almost everything in d books of ttc o!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ayauche:
@Pweetiebabe: na so we all dey think oo but as u rightly said he's an unquestionable God. Go and see ur family and be happy my sista, it will all end in praise very soon.

@Babyadorable: how are u doing maama? Hope u are better, get up 4rm dat bed and do sumthing to occupy u. E-hugs 4 u
dearie nt hungry,so der but I don manage bath,as if everytin is still can't feel anytin ooo.sitting dwn n luking up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
@babyadorable, some days are like that dear grin. Dnt let that stupid feeling (that's what I call it) linger for too long. One thing am sure of is that we all will get pregnant, and when that happens we will be like them that dream. It is well with our soul.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
@babyadorable, this too shall pass. Cheer up dear! everything will b ok. I remember wen my elder sis told me she was pregs and she wasnt even trying,she has 2 boys. And my younger sis too was few wks preg @ that time too. O boy!! it wasnt easy 4 me dat time mehn. Though i was happy 4 dem bt i felt God didnt love me...took me days to get myself.

But today, i dey use their belle dey learn course cos very soon i go soon join dem. May God crown all our efforts with success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
mompurity2:
@babyadorable, some days are like that dear grin. Dnt let that stupid feeling (that's what I call it) linger for too long. One thing am sure of is that we all will get pregnant, and when that happens we will be like them that dream. It is well with our soul.
tnx sis,I av bn on research since,abeg if any1 kn smtin diff dat I cn do wit dis cycle I nid help as soon as possible,tot of d chinese pill but nt aving any of d symptoms dat is listed,my AF is normal,27 days,d 2times I took herbs it will change to 25 but witout herb is 27.don't c EWCM.so confuse,abeg mk una help mi oooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
rainyday:
@babyadorable, this too shall pass. Cheer up dear! everything will b ok. I remember wen my elder sis told me she was pregs and she wasnt even trying,she has 2 boys. And my younger sis too was few wks preg @ that time too. O boy!! it wasnt easy 4 me dat time mehn. Though i was happy 4 dem bt i felt God didnt love me...took me days to get myself.

But today, i dey use their belle dey learn course cos very soon i go soon join dem. May God crown all our efforts with success.

my dear sista abeg mk una help mi wit wat to do diff dis time,I don trie abeg my head dy explode frm tinking,God!av neva felt dis way from d beginig but 2day am breaking dwn.pls suggest smtin I nid to do,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
See, babyadorable slow down nau. I too will be 3 yrs by Dec. I have gotten past this phase. At a time I was even suicidal. All my husband's siblings have kids......but nw with the support of DH and my family I smile everyday. Pls don't be so desperate so u don't take the wrong pill, if u know the underlying problem, get a good gyno, and stick to him/her. Be consistent. Stop taking this or that. And stop being so desperate so the devil won't take advantage of it relax. Our babies will come....pls

I guess ur hormones are running wild as well dts y u are this way.... grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
oluwashindara01:
Congrats ajuwarhodes.... U shall carry to term and deliver safely in sha Allah
"@babyaforable. ... It's a phase dat ll surely come to pass,I just finished by cycle as well after few days late, seriously hoping for last minute miracle of d year bayi!
@preetymii and mummyejire pls help with d contact of d Ijaw women with u pp lets fill them out
I ll really appreciate it abeg I wan set my womb ebi like say na dat one I never do b4, becos if u ask me have done almost everything in d books of ttc o!
hmmmm pls every sabi mama here I nid help ooo.av try to monitor my period I c all d AF,TCM.dats after d period but neva get 2 c EWCM n I ws placed on clomid one time after 2cycle ws told frm d scan d fibriod of 2cm had grown,don kn if any1 can tell mi wat to do to enhance EWCM n also hw to induce ovulation in dis cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
FOTAMG:
See, babyadorable slow down nau. I too will be 3 yrs by Dec. I have gotten past this phase. At a time I was even suicidal. All my husband's siblings have kids......but nw with the support of DH and my family I smile everyday. Pls don't be so desperate so u don't take the wrong pill, if u know the underlying problem, get a good gyno, and stick to him/her. Be consistent. Stop taking this or that. And stop being so desperate so the devil won't take advantage of it relax. Our babies will come....pls

I guess ur hormones are running wild as well dts y u are this way.... grin
my dear av relax enfo ooo.but don't kn y am like dis today,my tears won't jst stop,my head. Can't tink anytin,pls I nid help,smtin to do.I don tire to do test,av don hsg,hydrotubation don womb setting,my test for hormonal assay ws fyn,so wat could b wrong nw!smbody help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Babyadorable:
my dear sista abeg mk una help mi wit wat to do diff dis time,I don trie abeg my head dy explode frm tinking,God!av neva felt dis way from d beginig but 2day am breaking dwn.pls suggest smtin I nid to do,

U need to calm down sweetie! When u are calm then we will take it up from there. I and other mamas will help u out,like finding out ur cycle length , what are ur diagnosis,are u dealing wit just male factor or both. But u need to calm down first and clear ur head. *Hugs*. @FOTAMG is right....when ttc, we dont need to stress our self. There is what we call "The law of reverse effort". The more u want something the farther and more difficult for u to get it. Just relax,keep praying,do your own part and leave the rest to God! We are all conquerors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
A big thank u to all who said a prayer for us yesterday @Dhs' buffday,@iomoge2,5realwoman,Preccy22,stephyberry and Redeemed,may God richly bless u all,may u be celebrated also in a big big way.Indeed,u will celebrate with ur twins&triplets IJN
@Ajuwarhodes,congratulobia,i celebrate u,wishing u a H&H bumping..
@mommas in the house,this is just the beginning of BFP in this season,very soon,it will be raining BFP's IJN,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
rainyday:

U need to calm down sweetie! When u are calm then we will take it up from there. I and other mamas will help u out,like finding out ur cycle length , what are ur diagnosis,are u dealing wit just male factor or both. But u need to calm down first and clear ur head. *Hugs*
rainyday ok I don calm dwn abeg ask mi anytin,am ready to ans.pls jst ask oooo.cos mayb d question will help clear my head but my head nw is exploding
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Babyadorable:
held my tears in my throat tru d nite as I can't cry cos DH will b discourrage,my head is abt to brust.cld nt sleep tru d nite tinking wat to do nxt,my marriage will b 3yrs in dec,neva saw dis coming b4 marraige,neva tot it will happen to mi.I nid God nw more dan eva.... Pls remeber mi in ur prayers I don't kn hw to pray anymore

pouring out ur heart and needing God more than ever is a prayer so don't say u don't know how to pray.Sometimes,crying gives us temporary release but it should not become an habit cos,its not good for u..
whenever u are in this mood,try to help urself.Its not easy oh but u need to encourage urself,read books,listen to songs,sing hymns even if ur voice not sweet for ur ear,have a journal and write out how u feel,just do things to relax ur mind and body,get a quote for urself(as in,u are fruitful,u are not barren,i will carry my babies).remind urself that God has said none shall be barren..in all of these,u are more than a conqueror,and know this,it will all end in praise,there is nothing that does not have an end!No matter how the night dark,day must break!U will testify sooner than u think in Jesus Name,Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Babyadorable:
dearie nt hungry,so der but I don manage bath,as if everytin is still can't feel anytin ooo.sitting dwn n luking up

Swthrt abeg dnt turn this depression into sumthing else ooo, I knw exactly how u feel. I remember when I was down like dis and a maama here told me my testimony is near that's why and am saying same to u. Sis ur testimony is already here, I beg u in God's name let ur Los meet u in good health cos they are here already. Remember God is still on the throne and he is the protocol breaker.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hi all, i just had to come in to say this!

Now y'all crying my marriage will be 3years, 2years, 1year / 6 month in so so so& so day, will you stop it already!!!
God is not foolish. Do you think He doesn't know already!

My beloved sisters, where is our strength & faith?
Why is everyone breaking down & getting weary all of a sudden? This is a task we all must doggedly & faithfully overcome; ask former ttc mamas who have passed this road before, they'll tell u better.
Succumbing to the devils plot in the form of hopelessness, fear & depression won't solve the problem, instead it'll leave you confused& lost at what to do as regards ttc.

Can any of us come up & say with evidence that God has revealed to her that she'll never have children Am sure no one. So why are we questioning God's supremacy by being hopeless!

Why are we lamenting like people without faith?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Let's remember patience, focus/faith & steadfastness are the principal things!

If mad women & harlots who do all sorts get pregnant, then there's no woman that won't conceive children...we've seen God do it even in obviously hopeless situations, so why do we still worry!
it's just a matter of time, besides God Himself has assured us all tru the bible that there is no barren man or woman & from all I've experienced in life I know God is so faithful to watch over His word & to perform it. He honors His words more than His name, so if He has said it, He'll do it!

It's just the barrenness of our faith that is still keeping our Lo's from coming till now. So lets stop prolonging our bfp & EDD by this act of fighting the devil today & submitting to his whims & caprices tomorrow.

Again, stop comparing yourself with other people who already have kids. We make jest of God when we do that.
Destinies can never be the same; it's just like a bentley comparing itself with an okada. Ur capacities & purposes in life are not the same & will never be, so stop belittling yourself & God. God will never give us a cross we cannot carry; if it's happening to you, then it's because God knows you have the strength & capability to handle it & it's for a greater reason. So lets dust ourselves up & continue trying, it'll happen!

I know it's not easy. sometimes when I remember the amount of time that has gone by, i also shudder but I always shake it off cos I know God is building me up to be a strong woman for the herculean task ahead. And i know He won't allow me cross over until He's sure I've become who He wants me to be.

We need to focus on God & forget the things that don't matter. Ignore tantrums from people. They can say all they want, but they're not God! Even if you have dozens of children today, they'll still find something else to say about you. So for how long do we intend to live our lives being mindful of gossips!

This too will SURELY pass. I bet you! Let's just hold on strong, it'll all be over soon.

#Bighugs

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tmega: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pls has anyone had success story with azospermia caused by bilateral varicocele??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: prettmum(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.