Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393429 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
prettmum:

IS GUIFAO BAO GOOD FOR INFECTION? Vagina infection. I'm tired of antibiotic i want shake it off my body. Thanks....
I think it does work for infection, but pls nobody sld use dis guifea bao when it's close to ur ovulation or during or after its messes up ur cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
mumihaja:
@chigirl and whoever is interested, the combo pack is available, Chinese pills for both male and female infertility is also available, send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com

@mumihaja have sent u a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
fumbaby thanks. please when do I use this clear point tampon? is it immediately after menstruation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Gudevening my wonderful family, I appreciate all ur words of encouragement it really helped me. Hubby has even apologise, said he wz being misled. We r back to normal happy life. He even surprised me Ds morning by joining me 4 d Fasting (Redeem Church) my hubby we no lik to fast b4. In all I give Glory to Baba God for taking control of evrytin. Ese modupe eyin eyan mi

FertilityBlessing Team2016

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Blessedmum:
@ Omankem, it is well with u, this too shall pass. Be rest assurred dat God is going to visit ur family soon.

Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
MummyEsther:
Omankem: He'll get over it soon. Maybe something happened or someone said something that triggered his thoughts. Be calm, he'll come around.

In addition to other suggestions made, Ewcm can be increased by taking EPO from af to O, stop at O.

what's EPO ma'm? is it drug like and where can one get it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=sugah post=41858943]Tsquaure my dear sister, please wipe your tears..our God has heard your cry and he has answered your prayers.

Omankem, couples go through that phase sometimes. It's up to the other half to pick their partners up. It is well with you. Mumihaja sells cleanpoint and I have a contact for Gufeibao. Let me know which you decide to get but you can only use 1 at a time.

Olamite your hubby and you have to treat the infection simultaneously. Also you have to stop taking soft drinks and sugary stuff. I used to have recurrent infection until after dh and I did our 25days antibiotics treatment.

Its a new week mamas, let the daily bfp announcement continue this week in Jesus name.

http://www.ivfserum.com/infection-screening

Thanks sis! will like to try d cleanpoint .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
@ Omankem and nennynj.... EPO is evening primrose oil. It's available in most pharmacies in capsule form
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
fumbaby thanks. please when do I use this clear point tampon? is it immediately after menstruation.

After AF and stop at OV. Contact mumihaja she will explain better
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Ecclesiastes 7:8 says, “Better is the end than the beginning.” You may have had a rough start, but you don’t have to have a rough finish. Don’t keep dwelling on the negative. God is saying, ”Something better is coming.”

Sometimes God will ask you to do things that don’t make sense. Your first thought may be, “No way. I’m not going to do that.” But if you listen again, you’ll hear God saying, “Just do it. Sow a radical seed. Take a step of faith.” When you do, God will do something radical in your life.

The scripture says, “Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’” You cannot talk defeat and expect to have victory. You can’t talk sickness and expect to have health. You can’t talk lack and struggle and expect to have abundance. You’ve got to send your words out in the direction you want your life to go.

Remember....You are God’s most valued possession. You are special. You are the apple of His eye. He knows everything about you. He even knows the number of hairs you have on your head. He gave you the gifts and abilities you have for a purpose. You carry great value and significance.

Scripture encourages us not to let our hearts be troubled. In other words, don’t meditate on all the negative things in this world to the point that it steals your peace

It may not be easy, and what somebody did to you may have been wrong, but for your sake, not theirs, you have to drop it, leave it and let it go. When you do, God will heal your hurts, He’ll restore your broken pieces, and He’ll pay you back for the injustice.

God bless you.

@all Good morning.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MzTenny(f): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Hi sisters,I am here again o, you all advised I take my mind off worries and enjoy honeymoon, which I did.i noticed for 2 months now that I don't feel my O,but before I must take antimalaria because I'll be really sick during O.pls am scared.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Good morning everyone,
Am new on dis thread. I like dis thread because it's highly informative
Av been TTC for 4 mnths and hubby really want me to conceive early.... I went for scan on the 5th of dis mnth and dat was d day I started OV. D sonographer tld me av released an egg waiting to be fertilized. I did all d needful. My point nw is dat av not seen any preggy symptom.
Av also notice dat a lot of abbrev av been used on dis thread and I dnt understand most of dem. Please wat kind of fertility drug can be use to enhance quick conception.
What is d function of d clean point u talked abt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2016
gud morning everyone, had a bitter day yestada when i went to st patrick. i couldnt see prof ezugwu cos he consults so early and i had to see anoda doc which i regret. Imagine when i entered he tld me why i came der tld him to find out about follicular tracking and want to know when i ovulate. He was furiated dat is nt why i came to hosp i said yes he said is due to infertility i said yes.
He asked me last menstrual period i tld him let me check in my phone. He was like so you dont know when last u menstruated hw wont u know that i should go outside so he will see other patients imagine. I sparked ohhh i tld him he shld nt be rude and make some silly statement with the other doctor. I later tld him LMP and he said i cant get pregnant wen dh is nt around hw can i. I tld him he is nt my God that i took him last tyme and had ectopic. He gave me series of test which i did at mbanefo and my hormones and the reproductive organ ok even my dh okay.
Dat doc is the worst doctor i have seen in my entire life.
Will try anoda gynae to track my ovulation.
God will bless us wit bfps. Amen.
should i report him to the management or i should let it die.

PLS DONT QUOTE ME.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Rukkington:
Good morning everyone,
Am new on dis thread. I like dis thread because it's highly informative
Av been TTC for 4 mnths and hubby really want me to conceive early.... I went for scan on the 5th of dis mnth and dat was d day I started OV. D sonographer tld me av released an egg waiting to be fertilized. I did all d needful. My point nw is dat av not seen any preggy symptom.
Av also notice dat a lot of abbrev av been used on dis thread and I dnt understand most of dem. Please wat kind of fertility drug can be use to enhance quick conception.
What is d function of d clean point u talked abt.
Honey I'll be honest with you. Monitoring ovulation after ttc for 4 months? You are creating pressure and anxiety and cortisol reduces the chance of implantation. Pls enjoou the kpekusing and lef matter for God.
As for the drugs for ovulation, by medical standards , u start that aafter trying to concieve (ttc) for At least a year and the side effects include messing up your lovely cycle.
As you were really proactive to check ovulation, maybe u guys should also do a s.perm analysis?
Peace

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2016
@rozeeb. I personally believe in the highest standard possible for everything. TTC is stressful. And doctors cannot be allowed to add to that stress. What are u waiting for?! Report him already. Nonsense and ingridients!
Outta curiousity, why aren't you using mbanefo for follicular tracking?
Me don reach the stage that I de do tracking at the lab witg no doc to guide me. God hepp us ooo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2016
good morning fruitful mamas, can I check my progesterone level on cd22 or cd23,today is my cd22 and the lab scientist said I can still do it today?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2016
@LadyG, thank you for your quick responses to questions, God bless you and grant your heart desires in Jesus name.

@rozeeb, it is well, the lord will take away our reproach and give us double honour for our shame. Maybe the doctor fought with the wife before he left home, nothing wey eyes never see for this journey grin grin

@legendsmother, wonyi, ayaayo, rainyday, cathyibok, Lynsunny, alwaystrue, safe06, santagelo, ripwinkvan and other MIA mamas and papas or silent readers group that I didn't mention your moniker, pls come out of the ghost mode o, God knows the address of your house, angels are coming with special gifts of bfps' open door collect your own.
Please we love you, we want to see and read from you. E-hugsssssss shocked shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Let us pray...

Heavenly Father, we have come to give you praise and to worship your holy name. We thank you for the night's rest, for your protection through the night. Thank YOU for keeping us and all that pertains to us; thank you Father for making us see a bright new day.

Father, we seek your presence in our homes and marriages, we seek your divine favour and grace. We ask that Oh Lord, that you have mercy upon us and forgive us for all our sins, both knowing and unknowingly. Thank you for sending your son to nail our sins to the cross. Be glorified Heavenly Father.

Ancient of days, please allow us into your throne of mercy and hide us under your wings so we can dwell in your secret place Oh Almighty God.

We pray according to your command that for your sons and daughters here who reads and believes, 2016 we shall hold our babies. There shall be no more losses amongst us. YOU said in your Word that you are the ONE who teaches us to profit, therefore I believe we can not loose. We come against all forms of power withholding our blessings from manifesting in JESUS name, Amen. My God, please release our blessings and let this thread come alive with positive news only and let us testify that indeed Jehovah has turned us around just like in a dream!

Restore and renew all our marriages to the glory of your Holy name as Marriage was YOUR idea. Help us in every area of our lives. Prepare us financially, emotionally to handle the responsibilities of our babies in this year 2016.
Thank you Father for doing it already, for keeping us through our pregnancies and for the safe deliveries of our babies in this year 2016.
We ask all this in the name of JESUS, Amen.

*Please confess positive words only with your mouths this year and be careful not to believe the reports of doctors because we have a greater Doctor whose vast knowledge of science is undeniable! With our lips, we will testify and sing a new song, Amen.

@Rukkington...be at peace dear, it will happen according to God's Word. Enjoy your husband jare. @Tsquaure sooner than later and we cover your testimony with the blood of JESUS.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2016
@Prettmum, if you have frequent infection, kindly go for IMMUNace, too much antibiotics will weaken your immunity and make you more prone to infection while Immunace just boost your defense system
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2016
mummyife:
good morning fruitful mamas, can I check my progesterone level on cd22 or cd23,today is my cd22 and the lab scientist said I can still do it today?

YES. It depends on your cycle length;
28days - CD21, 29days - CD22,
30days - CD23. With 28days cycle, u should still be able to check on CD22 but no longer than dat.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
@omankem, am elated to read the latest development in your home. It is well with you and your DH. May God perfect His work in your life and make your joy to be full by blessing you with the fruit of the womb in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2016
4realwoman:
Ecclesiastes 7:8 says,
The scripture says, “Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’” You cannot talk defeat and expect to have victory. You can’t talk sickness and expect to have health. You can’t talk lack and struggle and expect to have abundance. You’ve got to send your words out in the direction you want your life to go.

You are so right. Positive confession is key to living a victorious life because Life and death are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit. thereof.

As we begin and continue to confess positivity into our lives. God will hear us and grant us those things we are saying to his hearing in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2016
Thank u dear sisters.u all are my family ... kiss kiss kiss. this is the only place i come n i know u all understand. God bless u all n your marriages. the enemies shall no longer rejoice over our situations because all our sorrows will be replaced with laughter.. amen. Our Isaacs will be made manifest in Jesus name. Amen .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hello mamas, pls which is preferable for adhesion and for me to get my menstruation back? vitex or serrapeptase? Am also seeing different brands, pls which brand is okay for the purpose mentioned? Kindly hlp me out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hello mamas, pls which is preferable for adhesion and for me to get my menstruation back? vitex or serrapeptase? Am also seeing different brands online, pls which brand is okay for the purpose mentioned? Kindly hlp me out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hello mamas, pls which is preferable for adhesion and for me to get my menstruation back? vitex or serrapeptase? Am also seeing different brands online, pls which brand is okay for the purpose mentioned? And how much? Kindly hlp me out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Serefunmee:

YES. It depends on your cycle length;
28days - CD21, 29days - CD22,
30days - CD23. With 28days cycle, u should still be able to check on CD22 but no longer than dat.

THANKS @SEREFUNMEE, LAST MONTH WAS 27DAYS.THAT MEANS I CANT DO IT AGAIN THIS MONTH.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
lollyrekiat:
Hello mamas, pls which is preferable for adhesion and for me to get my menstruation back? vitex or serrapeptase? Am also seeing different brands online, pls which brand is okay for the purpose mentioned? And how much? Kindly hlp me out.
If the infrequent period is as a result of adhesions/scars then you should be looking at serrap. Any brand is ok. Though the higher the dose the berra.
Vitex is more apprioprate for balancing hormones
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
mummyife:

THANKS @SEREFUNMEE, LAST MONTH WAS 27DAYS.THAT MEANS I CANT DO IT AGAIN THIS MONTH.
You cycle length is not judged finally by the lasy cycle length but an average of Like 6 months.And the fact that you are one day off from the projected test date does not invalidate the test result.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Honey I'll be honest with you. Monitoring ovulation after ttc for 4 months? You are creating pressure and anxiety and cortisol reduces the chance of implantation. Pls enjoou the kpekusing and lef matter for God.
As for the drugs for ovulation, by medical standards , u start that aafter trying to concieve (ttc) for At least a year and the side effects include messing up your lovely cycle.
As you were really proactive to check ovulation, maybe u guys should also do a s.perm analysis?
Peace

Thnx... Am really grateful. I guess am too anxious
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
@ Redeemed. Thanks for remembering me

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.