Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,054 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392257 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Wonderful and fruitful mamas, I dey hail o, God bless you so much.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Mumihaja, discuss with your hubby n go with his suggestions.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2016
@ Mumihaja , thanks for the recommendation. It might even be the Ova Boost or maybe some other drug that he has in mind. He said I can't start taking anything for the pcos now except the Omega 3 and 6 because of the recovery drugs am still on. He said at my 3months post op check up if everything checks out great that he can start me on a low dose of a drug, he didn't mention the drug and I didn't ask since am not going on it immediately. I'll just continue with the Omega 3 and 6 but will ask him about Ovaboost at my next appointment before that of the 3months post op. I won't want to ask him over the phone make e no be like say, you know now. grin@ Mumihaja , thanks for the recommendation. It might even be the Ova Boost or maybe some other drug that he has in mind. He said I can't start taking anything for the pcos now except the Omega 3 and 6 because of the recovery drugs am still on. He said at my 3months post op check up if everything checks out great that he can start me on a low dose of a drug, he didn't mention the drug and I didn't ask since am not going on it immediately. I'll just continue with the Omega 3 and 6 but will ask him about Ovaboost at my next appointment before that of the 3months post op. I won't want to ask him over the phone make e no be like say, you know now.

At the Singapore treatment offer, all I can say is Wow! Happy dance for you. God sometimes uses people to bless us. Is he also offering to take care of the medical bills or just flight tickets? Hopefully whatever other costs he cant cover, you and your dh will be able to fund that.

But I'll ask that before you consider it and even talk to your DH about it. (you'll need to find a good way to tell him about it because men are very and more sensitive and private in these ttc things, well my own dh is). Think carefully and pray well for God to open your eyes and also give you wisdom on the matter. Hoping that there'll be no strings in any form attached to the offer later. And if you guys consider and accept to go, abeg my sister don't agree to collect any parcel to help anyone including your helper to help deliver to Singapore. Drug pushing comes in several forms a lady or was it a man now was caught with a bag of food stuffs with drugs concealed inside at the airport and her story was that a cousin gave her to give another relative in the country she was going to. Who knows what the truth of the mater is.

And please am not trying to put your mind off the offer or bring negative thinking, you're the one in the situation and knows the full gritty details. Am just this kind of person who likes looking at possible good, bad and ugly in every situation before taking decisions. May God guide you right, Amen. And please go with whatever your DH says if and when you discuss with him. No quarrelling if he refuses pls. This is just my thought, no offence intended please.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2016
mumihaja:

@Fvine, i take my prenatal multivitamin at night so i have a normal appetite in the morning and besides i dont have pcos again cos my cycle is now normal and i have been ovulating on my own for close to a year now since i transitioned to herbs....i have omega 3-6-9 that i take some times and i whenever i go close to dh it feels like my pant was out in the rain....lol

Mumihaj,pls is omega 3 alone better than omega 3-6-9,pls send me the pix of it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Mumihaja, I think it depends on how you tell your hubby. But I would tell mine. Let him be the one to reject if he doesn't want it. But I know mine would quickly suck it up, as we can do with any help we can get to increase our chance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2016
@Sugah, thanks sis. I will check it out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Janix2:

Just wondering, why do you want to take only Omega 3? Why not take Omega 3 & 6 alone if not the 3,6 & 9 combo Mumihaja recommended. Even most Multivitamins and Prenatal contain the Omegas 3,6,9 I think. My Dr said the Prenatal he asks ladies to go for are the ones that have Omegas as part of their ingredients list. Although he asked me not to take a prenatal because of pcos and extra appetite and possible weight gain which won't be good for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2016
mumihaja:

@Fvine, i take my prenatal multivitamin at night so i have a normal appetite in the morning and besides i dont have pcos again cos my cycle is now normal and i have been ovulating on my own for close to a year now since i transitioned to herbs....i have omega 3-6-9 that i take some times and i whenever i go close to dh it feels like my pant was out in the rain....lol

Thanks Sis. Congrats on overcoming pcos. I've always had a regular cycle and Ovulation just that the Ovulation does not produce a strong Egg and it seems I ovulate late in my cycle because at a scan I did on CD 12, my Dr said that none of the eggs are measuring up as if am on CD 12 especially for someone with a regular 28day cycle like me. I'll never have thought I have pcos if not for the several scans in different labs showing it. I'll try to find out about Omega 9 and what it does.

lol at your pants description. I need the rainy pants if its caused by Egg white/Fertile CM, I lack in that department but the normal BD mode fluid is not a problem for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Janix2:

Holista Omega 3-6-9 contains a unique blend of EFAs derived from Flaxseed oil, 100% MEG-3 wild fish oil, and borage seed oil, a balance of healthy fats from plants and fish oils that may otherwise not be obtained by the diet.
Essential fatty acids promote general health and regulation of the cardiovascular, nervous and immune systems.
EFA's have been used in cases of cardiovascular disease, in alleviating certain inflammatory skin conditions, to improve metabolic deficiencies, alleviate hormonal imbalance and inflammatory conditions.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone, i just joined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2016
@ Kittana, I believe your Dr is right on Pcosers also having high prolactin and some without even knowing it. I also found out I have high prolactin. Fluid came out when a Nurse did the physical check for me but I've never seen the fluid on the normal handling of my boobs. A test I even did sometime in Lagos showed prolactin to be in a normal range but the higher end of the normal range and scan I did then also showed pcos. Well I've been placed on Dostinex for the high prolactin. Mamas here also have an ewedu therapy for it but I'll just go with the Dostinex. I doubt I can stomach the Ewedu, the thought alone makes me want to bawl don't know why though.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2016
as you can see from the picture i posted, the 3-6-9 contains evening primrose as well hence that rain effect..lol....evening primrose gives you a fertile cm....just do your research on omega 9

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2016
oluwadamelola:
Morning house, i have gone for the dreaded HSG oooo. i felt more of discomfort than pain. i was lucky to have the lab owner perform the procedure. he was gentle n engaged me in conversation which made me feel relaxed. he said i had scaring at the tip of the uterus but the tubes are patent. he had to cut off the scar so as to allow the dye pass through. other than that, he said i am okay. i will go for the result today and update you guys. i dnt know where this positive feeling is coming from but i feel that since the doorman has been cut off, make swimmers begin flow. hubby go hear am tonight. o ma fee ku laleyi, maa tesojue laleyi. make i dey warm up.

Congrats Dear. I also have a positive feeling that since the thing was cut off for the dye to flow through, it also then means that now your DH swimmers will also find it very easy to swim through just like the dye. I pray for your bfp this cycle, Amen. Congrats in advance for your bfp.

Thank God you experienced no pain and it was just discomfort. Mine was same too although I took pain relief before going in for it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2016
OK Mumihaja,thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2016
mumihaja:
@Fvine, i dey feel o...no parcel delivery services dear....he said flight and hotel is about $9,000 and and consultation fee is $1,000 and its about #3m+ in naira, he said he did it for a couple and after the woman got pregnant she refused to come back till 4 months when she was sure the pregnancy was growing....my dh is very sensitive and doesnt want a situation where one man will take glory for something he has been waiting on God for

as you can see from the picture i posted, the 3-6-9 contains evening primrose as well hence that rain effect..lol....evening primrose gives you a fertile cm....just do your research on omega 9

If you discuss with your DH and that's his only issue, just pet and convince him the only way you know how to. Tell him that of course you guys will return the glory to God. You can always go for Thanksgiving in the church if you're Christians. I don't know if Muslims and other religions have that. But if your religion does, then you guys will just do it and appreciate God returning all glory to him. God has given Drs knowledge to help humans, it doesn't mean that the Drs takes the glory, its only someone who doesn't think we'll that will just glorify the Drs and not God. We always thank the Drs for their help but also thanking God for using them as his instruments. What if you guys get treated by Drs in Nigeria and get preggy nko? wouldn't it be the same, am sure you get my drift now. It's well. God will help you, in fact he has already helped you just begin to praise him. I no blame the woman oh, if na you nko. Me sef go wan make the baby tanda gidigba, I'll even fear that flying early can cause me to miscarry. You know when you ttc for long and get belle, you will just do some silly things like a lady on the preggy thread that started tiptoeing and stopped normal waka and walking fast for fear of miscarriage. lol.

Thanks for the Omega 3,6,9 pic. I was happy when I see it and noticed its a combo in one capsule. I was thinking it will be different Capsules and one will have to swallow the 3. I'll look for a brand that has the Omegas combined even if there are Brands that separate them.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2016
oluwadamelola:
Morning house, i have gone for the dreaded HSG oooo. i felt more of discomfort than pain. i was lucky to have the lab owner perform the procedure. he was gentle n engaged me in conversation which made me feel relaxed. he said i had scaring at the tip of the uterus but the tubes are patent. he had to cut off the scar so as to allow the dye pass through. other than that, he said i am okay. i will go for the result today and update you guys. i dnt know where this positive feeling is coming from but i feel that since the doorman has been cut off, make swimmers begin flow. hubby go hear am tonight. o ma fee ku laleyi, maa tesojue laleyi. make i dey warm up.

Na real tesojue, heres the time for our testimony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fumbaby:
Greetings sisters, pls I need suggestion on natural treatment for hormonal imbalance

Cc iomoge2, Legendmother, mumihaja and all wonderful mothers come

I don't really know for sure but I do know that according to my Dr Omega 3 & 6 helps and so also does Evening Primrose Oil but you have to stop immediately you O. That's as far natural as I know. Am sure other sabi Mamas will come along soon to give you a better answer. You can also check the "Alternative Methods to TTC" thread. I know various ttc issues and natural remedies (herbs, leaves, fruits and things like that) were provided for various issues and being discussed on that thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
@fruitfulvine360 congrats. wishing u stress free nine months with painless delivery.
@ all happy weekend nd valentine.
enjoy ur weekend nd return next week with testimony.
@mummyesther, blessediva nd iyeejima, where are thou
fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by somuadi: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
@sugah, I meant thin uterine lining. Don't mind me o.

Please mama's where can I get Red raspberry leaf tea is Abuja. My af reduced from 3 days to 2days. Most times it comes out dark. My doctor said my uterine lining is thin. He said the causes might be lack of estrogen, lack of adequate flow of blood in the uterus/ cold uterus or adhesion.

Please mama's answer me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fvine:

I don't really know for sure but I do know that according to my Dr Omega 3 & 6 helps and so also does Evening Primrose Oil but you have to stop immediately you O. That's as far natural as I know. Am sure other sabi Mamas will come along soon to give you a better answer. You can also check the "Alternative Methods to TTC" thread. I know various ttc issues and natural remedies (herbs, leaves, fruits and things like that) were provided for various issues and being discussed on that thread.

Thanks sis

Mumihaja God can use anybody to perform wonders maybe it's God's appointed time just look for a better time to discuss with DH if it's God doing he won't nag about.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nogen: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
A place of refuge. We give hope to the hopeless. Log in this Saturday at 12pm and ask those questions bothering you. It is all about the fight against INFERTILITY! !! http://www.lablanche.ng
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
this fibroid is nothing compared to what any one has seen....https://www.nairaland.com/2929240/massive-fibroid-removed-woman-akwa-ibom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
favouredestiny:
Hi everyone, i just joined.
May your stay be fruitful in the shortest time ever, Amen. Feel free to ask questions and sabi Mamas will answer to the best of their knowledge, in case if no one answers then maybe none of the Mamas who have come online has an answer. Also feel free to contribute your own knowledge too. Here Mamas are very kind and supportive, we're like an e-family, e-sisters. Welcome!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
@ Fvine..... Amen o. thanks my sis.
so i went to collect the result o. the guy dey congratulate me in advance. he dey market me sef say make i come do PT test for deir lab next mth n scan in 2 mths time. na so i grab am with all my body.
here is the result cos i need more than a second opinion.
PLAIN FILM
Demonstrated bones and soft tissues of the pelvic appeared normal.
No evidence of calcification within the pelvic brim(ring).

CONTRAST FILM
Demonstrated cervical canal appeared normal
Normal size contrast uterus is noted
Small areas of filling defects are noted at the fundal aspect of the uterus
Myoma seedlings are suggested
Both fallopian tubes are demonstrated with evidence of peritoneal spillage of contrast media bilaterally.

CONCLUSION
Patent fallopian tubes
Myoma seedlings?

Doctors in the house please come and explain to me ooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Gud afternoon mamas of blessed children.. . @ last ve bin directed to a gynea in GH badagry and i was told dey see patient only on monday carrying my tiny legs there 1st thing monday morning, infact DH promise to always go with me anytime he is chanced. ...

Feeling pain in my boobs. .. In my 2ww.... Emi na Fe diya Baby baba God pick up the call o

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
oluwadamelola:
@ Fvine..... Amen o. thanks my sis.
so i went to collect the result o. the guy dey congratulate me in advance. he dey market me sef say make i come do PT test for deir lab next mth n scan in 2 mths time. na so i grab am with all my body.
here is the result cos i need more than a second opinion.
PLAIN FILM
Demonstrated bones and soft tissues of the pelvic appeared normal.
No evidence of calcification within the pelvic brim(ring).

CONTRAST FILM
Demonstrated cervical canal appeared normal
Normal size contrast uterus is noted
Small areas of filling defects are noted at the fundal aspect of the uterus
Myoma seedlings are suggested
Both fallopian tubes are demonstrated with evidence of peritoneal spillage of contrast media bilaterally.

CONCLUSION
Patent fallopian tubes
Myoma seedlings?

Doctors in the house please come and explain to me ooooo

From the conclusion of the scan, your tubes have no issues. Myoma means Fibroids. Myoma seedlings are very tiny. Don't be scared, they're just seedlings and won't affect you I believe. Women conceive with these. Just continue with a healthy balanced diet, always get enough night rest, de-stress, eat less red meat. These are some of the things that help with Fibroids. These I believe will ensure the seedlings sighted will remain seedlings and not grow. Besides not all Fibroids affect fertility, size and location is what matters.

Abeg, enough interpretation of human beings report. Let's focus on God's report, I've congratulated you even before the official result came out, the Lab owner congratulated and have even asked for your patronage for your PT and antenatal scans, other Mamas have also congratulated you so that's what am going with. Voice Populi, Voice Dei meaning that the Voice of the People is the Voice of God. We'll celebrate your bfp soon. Don't forget to hug your DH tight during your Fertile period oh. Happy BDing. Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fvine:
May your stay be fruitful in the shortest time ever, Amen. Feel free to ask questions and sabi Mamas will answer to the best of their knowledge, in case if no one answers then maybe none of the Mamas who have come online has an answer. Also feel free to contribute your own knowledge too. Here Mamas are very kind and supportive, we're like an e-family, e-sisters. Welcome!

@fvine, thank u very much. Going thru secondary infertlity due to hormonal imbalance i.e high prolactin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fvine mama, i salute the way, you advice grin grin grin kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
99billiondollar:
Fvine mama, i salute the way, you advice grin grin grin kiss

No mind me oh! Counselling na gift for me, plus am temporarily jobless grin due to my recovery so best opportunity now to give back to the thread. Make una forgive all my long advice posts if its offensive in any way abeg, na beg I beg oh. I no wan receive cane grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Good evening House!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
favouredestiny:

@fvine, thank u very much. Going thru secondary infertlity due to hormonal imbalance i.e high prolactin.

Ask Mamas here for the Ewedu therapy for high prolactin if you want to go the natural way. Dostinex is what my Dr prescribed for my high prolactin, one tablet once a week. I also know that Parlodel does the same work as dostinex too.. Other things that work on hormonal imbalance is Omega 3 & 6 and perhaps 9, Mumihaja posted a Combo Omega pill with other important nutrients too. Such a combo will be good for hormonal imbalance. If you're currently taking a Multivitamin, ensure it has the Omegas.

If you're seeing a Gynae please discuss and follow his recommendations. If not should you decide to go with Dostinex on your own, please endeavor to recheck your levels after taking one bottle of 8 tablets (will last for 8weeks). I heard that Dostinex is very effective, make the levels no come low even disappear grin grin . Am just saying sha, don't know if that's possible. But its good to know when its ok so that you can stop the medication. You'll also need to stop any medication for High Prolactin immediately you get your bfp, I pray that's soon.

Sabi Mamas please add to hormonal imbalance and high prolactin remedy and info if I missed anything for this new Mama that just joined us. It is well dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
iomoge2:
@Vanny2. This result you have up there. Is it the one gotten when your blood was drawn on day2 or day3 of your cycle?
. @iomoge2 No, it was before my menses started

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.