Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393618 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 9:12pm On May 01, 2016
Welcome to May, dear sisters.
We give God praise for the BFP's announced today. I am believing God for more.
God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
Sugah, sixx, lalabu, Janix2, emerald65,fertilechic, wonyi, pweetymii, 4realwoman, ayauche, graceyy83, ginababy, praiseworks, loisemum, mumjk, fvine, zaynie, redeemed, stellx and all the beautiful mamas on this thread
grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin oh am just grinning from ear to ear smiley. You all are too GBASKY. I can't say thanks enough for all the encouragement but all I can say is " Lord Jesus thank you" "FATHER let your will be done"

@ zaynie, that your golden chair will have no vacation because ehhh bfp will be continuously announced by God's grace.

@ aghaibiam, congratulations mama, safe and healthy nine months with painless delivery is your portion in Jesus name amen.

@ fvine, you just do me April fool in May, see me shouting and throwing my legs up and down only to read further and realized its a shared post. But walahi this my shouting congratulations is not in vain, it will surely click very very soon.

Sprinkling sweet FRAGRANCE baby dust on us all.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 9:28pm On May 01, 2016
Sixx:
Happy new month mamas.
God has done it again in my family. My broda just called last night to tell me dat his wife is pregnant! After 3 yrs of marriage, God has done it. God has finally brought back d captives to Zion. See me dancing in church 2day lyk sey na me get bfp, so happy. My bros n I are d two married ones in d family n both of us no children sad Nothing ppl hv not sed about my family dat I even feel 4 my younger ones 4 d stigma dey pass tru because of dis. My mum has endured a lot of insults n slander too, if not 4 God dat made her strong...it wud hv bin anoda story. Thank u Lord 4 taking away reproach from us, Jehovah Jireh may ur name be praised. God is good n he will do 4 us jst as he has done 4 my bro n his wife. Wat she did differently, she sed I shud get ds book, You Too Can Be Fruitful by mama Faith Oyedepo. Dey are not even LF members so I was shocked cos he is a staunch pastor sef in anoda church. I will get d book n mamas here can also look 4 it too in Xtian bookshops or Living Faith churches. One of my prayers has been answerd js waiting 4 mine now. Thnk u Jesus, bless every mama reading this with a miracle just like this in Jesus name. Amen

congrats ooo sixx you are next inline for me i am going to look for that book cos when its time for me to pray i forget all the prayer points i know the book will help me in that regard.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 9:33pm On May 01, 2016
see me dancing Skelewu for Fvine thinking it was her own bfp but got confused grin when i saw Mirena then i looked well only for it to be someone elses. Abeg joor i don claim am for you it wont be long it will stick IJN amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 01, 2016
Sixx, Congrats o to u & ur brother's family! Urs is near. Thanks for giving us a 3rd bfp this May 1st. That baby will never carry last in any area of life.
Sanrima & aghaibiam, make una sama us WIDD sharply b4 u forget some details or u forget to come bk n drop it sef. Happy bumping again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 01, 2016
Mama's i finally see the work of dostinex , preparing for hsg now, i just pray everything will go the way i want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:24pm On May 01, 2016
Congrats Sanrima and Aghaibiam on successful conception. You both shall carry to term & put to bed safely like d Hebrew women.
May this new month usher in plenty BFPs that will be too numerous to count. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 01, 2016
Hello sisters , I'm new to nairaland and it's going to take me forever to go through 1-end. ,I hope someone kind could respond to me .

August these year is going to be my 2ND anniversary and no baby to show , in the cause of ttc'ing I'be done most things which has brought me to where I am now . After my second hsg of mild uterine synachiae a d &e procedure was done last year August and the doctor put me on 100grams clomid and since September I'be not had af . The pains and cramping are unbearable which makes the symptoms of asherman syndrome . January I took primolut n ,and had spotting 5days after the drug . Advice from anyone will go a long way .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 10:54pm On May 01, 2016
@ sugah and fvine I will do exactly as you said I don't have preseed but I have been taking water melon, lemon grape and cucumber as if my life depends on it and I have been seeing the difference,the urge desire to bd with dh has increase since few days.

what would I have done without these family, I am happy to have discovered here. we shalllllllllllll all testify.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Duakkie: 11:00pm On May 01, 2016
Hello sisters , I'm new to nairaland and it's going to take me forever to go through 1-end. ,I hope someone kind could respond to me .

August these year is going to be my 2ND anniversary and no baby to show , in the cause of ttc'ing I'be done most things which has brought me to where I am now . After my second hsg of mild uterine synachiae a d &e procedure was done last year August and the doctor put me on 100grams clomid and since September I'be not had af . The pains and cramping are unbearable which makes the symptoms of asherman syndrome . January I took primolut n ,and had spotting 5days after the drug . Advice from anyone will go a long way .

Has anyone treated asherman syndrome using non invasive methods .

I've read about castor oil pack, m2tone , guiefei bao etc . Please someone help , I'm loosing my mind .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 11:27pm On May 01, 2016
99billiondollar:
Mama's i finally see the work of dostinex , preparing for hsg now, i just pray everything will go the way i want

hi sis.. How long have you been on dostinex.?? How do you take the drugs? I'm asking bcs I'm yet to see any effect of the drugs as I still have plenty fluid coming out of my bossom.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 01, 2016
mrsfrank:

hi sis.. How long have you been on dostinex.?? How do you take the drugs? I'm asking bcs I'm yet to see any effect of the drugs as I still have plenty fluid coming out of my bossom.

I'm on the 8 tablet , i thought at first that it wont work , but seeing the effects now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 2:04am On May 02, 2016
mrsfrank:

Sorry to hear dat, mine dried off after d third tablet though i'm still on it. Maybe u should continue wt it or add vit b6 to it if u are not already on it. I wish u all d best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:22am On May 02, 2016
praiseworks:
i am on natural progesterone injections 200mg to correct short luteal phase and low pregesterone before i started taking the injections i already bought puritans pride Omega 3,6,9, vitamin c,and b6 i dont know if i should still take them along with the injections if its safe or it will be too much already i am taking the vitamin c but just scared to take others sabi mamas what do u think? pls help a sister.

@ Fvine, Sugah and other sabi mamas
I'll advise you reduce the Vit C, take just 2 tablets, 2x daily. It's easy to overdose on it and cause more harm than good. Just try to take fruits and veggies and you'll be fine on Vit C. As for the Omega, you can continue taking, it's safe all through the cycle, balances hormones and does not have any drug interference. You can take Vit B6 50mg daily or 2x daily just for stress relief, CM etc and not just for lengthening Luteal Phase since the Progesterone injection is doing just that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:27am On May 02, 2016
@ Sanrinma, Praiseworks and All, my apologies for my confusing post. I'll go and edit the post now to avoid further confusion. Thanks my sisters for the excitement, it gladdened my heart. I shall testify soon is my prayer, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:38am On May 02, 2016
Duakkie:

Has anyone treated asherman syndrome using non invasive methods .

I've read about castor oil pack, m2tone , guiefei bao etc . Please someone help , I'm loosing my mind .
Sorry that you're going through this. I have no experience with natural treatment of Ashermans Syndrome. I only know it can be treated through a Hysterescopy. But I think Serrapeptease or Wobenzyme or Vitalenzyme combined with Castor Oil Pack Massage could work. You should also cleanse your womb and tubes using Guaifebao or Clean Point Tampon. Take Care.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:40am On May 02, 2016
zaynie:
Sanrima, I am waiting for you with open arms and warm hugs grin.
Speak with faith to your child.
All will be well. wink

This May will bring good news to every one here.
It will be the month that ailments will be cured forever.
It will be the month that money will come knocking on you door.
It will be the month that all marital troubles will end.
It will be a month of staggering bfps.
It will be a month where no loss will be registered.
May May favour us all.
Amin!

My GoldenChair is getting dusted cos so many bomboms will be seating on it this May! wink

Yes oo Zaynie,na full cow I go take do registeration cheesy
Amen and amen!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:56am On May 02, 2016
Hello dearies how una dey enjoy the holiday,enough kpekusing ooo.
I just observe that omega 3 fish oil reduce the thickness of the hair on my chin and slows the growth,its really true that it balances hormones,helps with insulin resistance and can lower testosterone
But na just omega 3 I dey use sha!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 8:15am On May 02, 2016
Please any idea how iyafife, went about treating the staph? I also have to deal with a moderate growth of candida albicans and staph aureus, as discovered by HVS.

Help, anybody.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 8:39am On May 02, 2016
http://thefertilechickonline.com/local-fertility-concoctions-what-gives/

Note: after posting this I realized d website is similar to my moniker. I don't own a website,pure coincidence. Was researching dong quai, and saw this. Believes d post will be helpful. Before sabi mama's hang me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by decency8: 9:26am On May 02, 2016
@kittana have you tried ruzu bitters?its very powerful and u wil see d result within 24hrs.I have used it and it worked 4 me.I hav also introduced it some people and it work 4dem.
U can contact me on 08136607506 or 08054221087.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34am On May 02, 2016
fertilechic:
http://thefertilechickonline.com/local-fertility-concoctions-what-gives/

Note: after posting this I realized d website is similar to my moniker. I don't own a website,pure coincidence. Was researching dong quai, and saw this. Believes d post will be helpful. Before sabi mama's hang me

Lolzz. I know the website very well. I have read most of the articles there. Nice site. I even tried joining their ttc group but their network stuff no gree connect. So I joined our sweet Nairaland ttc thread instead. I am enjoying this one better sef cos its lively and always active.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 11:37am On May 02, 2016
Happy holidays.
WIDD.
I followed my doctors protocol of progesterone pills for 10 days.he also placed me on libiplus for 2 weeks.My husband also took the libiplus for two weeks.I was treated for mild staph with ciprotab,flagyl.The staph was detected via hvs.
After which I was not buoyant to see doc again.
I simply went to buy m2 tone which I took religiously twice daily 15 ml.
I got my BFP precisely 30 days after lmp.
I am based in Abuja.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 11:41am On May 02, 2016
Congrats aghaibiam and sanrima,wishing u a smooth 9months in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 12:05pm On May 02, 2016
Loisemm:
Sosopy mama, how the bumping? Abeg come nack us WIDD o. Month don end.
mamacajah, how go dey go for preggy thread? U came to tell us testimony loading o that u are coming. Next thing, na only preggy thread u land share testimony. We dey wait for our own version and ur WIDD here.
Pls sweet mamas, we hv to pray so that our monthly Bfp announcements will soar above 10. Thats the average since Jan till now. The least has been 7, The most 11. Other months recorded 10. We desire more than 10 every month, Oh Lord. Thank You Jesus.
Counting Our Blessings... April 2016 Red Carpet Bfp Roll Call Loading...
lol@loisemm, my sister, it is still a mystery to me oh. Abeg make una no vex for me.right now I dey bed rest becos of slight bleeding but I am getting better and stronger. my baby is here to stay full term and come out effortlssly and supernaturally, IJN, Amen!

I haven't started doing any protocol, infact how i found out was that I was expecting AF and still feeling a bit feverish, so went to do malaria test and asked them to do preg blood test as additional one, just in case. that was it oh. all i can remember is that i checked my last preg cycle, saw that i ovulated around day 16/17, ensured DH and i met that period, and then for the last 2 weeks before I tested, i was including ugwu veg stew and shredded carrot/cabbage/lettuce every 2 or three days with my meals. the only drug I was taking was Folic acid. My sister, this miracle is GOD and GOD alone. I know also I prayed and asked GOD specifically to get pregnant in April and he answered my prayers.

Like I always say, we serve a Mighty GOD who makes nonsense of medical protocols in his own way and time! grin

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:40pm On May 02, 2016
Hallelujah to the most high God.

@Sanrima, @Aghaibiam, congrats to u both. No weapon formed against you and your LOs shall prosper in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 12:54pm On May 02, 2016
Good day mums,pls has anyone heard of camvacon nig ltd before?.I jus came across one. Of their prdts wt so many testimonies, its called free flow herbal and d prdt Is quite cheap..Im waitg o..thanks mums
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 1:25pm On May 02, 2016
A story I copied from Mamalette. Hope to share to encourage us.*******

Just like I do every two weeks after having sex, at 07:00am on the 23rd of Dec, 2014 the year my marriage clocked 5 without a child to show for it, the pregnancy test I did confirmed that I was pregnant and I couldn’t believe it. I left the bathroom, stood at the entrance to the bedroom and wept, my husband who was just rousing from bed saw tears in my eyes and ran to me “what is wrong?” When he saw the strip in my hand he thought it was negative again and came closer to comfort me “We can try again doll….”

He didn’t finish the sentence because he saw a hint of a smile on my face, he collected the strip, saw the two lines, carried me up, ran into the other room and did a funny dance. I was speechless for good 2 minutes, I was crying and laughing at the same time, the pure joy on his face, the raw emotions I felt and the fear that this might not be real made me mute for minutes before I recovered.

I’ve never ovulated since I entered puberty, it was after a series of reading that I discovered that there’s this thing like mucus that comes out of a woman’s private part some weeks after menstruation. I couldn’t ask anyone for fear I’d be seen as abnormal.

It was the height of my infertility issue when a year after my marriage we saw nothing(I didn’t miss my period even once) we had to seek a gynaecologist, there at the hospital I was told that I have hormonal imbalance and placed on a couple of drugs both for anovulation and hormonal imbalance.

But even after the series of tests and drugs we kept trying and nothing, nothing at all. We never got tired of trying though, sex became boring at a time, so we had lazy sex.

The journey was tough, it got to a stage when sex became routine, we just did it to fulfil all righteousness. That was when I introduced intimacy gadgets, which I must say my husband was very excited about, we looked forward to pleasuring each other with some of these toys but even that got boring but we were both determined to keep going.

After series of trial and error we despaired, my husband tried to be courageous, each time I tried and it comes out negative he’ll hide his disappointment and help me deal with mine. At a time, I was scared he already has a child outside which is why he was so calm and assuring.

So when I became pregnant two days to my marriage’s 5th year anniversary you can image the joy I felt. And I cried because after being indirectly told that I can’t have my own children when drugs have failed, God answered me. Opened my womb and put all my mockers e.g my husband’s brother’s wife into shame.

My pregnancy was hitch free and when I was told that my baby was breech but could turn before birth at the 33rd week of my pregnancy, I smiled. Even my husband was surprised, to him I said “if God can open my womb after man has failed, then turning a breech baby is small.” I don’t know where I got that courage from, but sometimes when we have faced bigger problems and we overcome, small ones will be like small rats because we have faced worst things.

I started prenatal yoga class, I would download the video online and watch, I read somewhere that yoga helps reposition the baby.

By the time I went for the next appointment with my gynae I was assured that baby would be back in the normal position.

On the eve of 27th of August 2015, my contraction started and 8 hours after I gave birth to my bouncing baby boy while my husband was on his way home when he called and when he heard the news, he screamed happily, “you didn’t even ask about the baby’s sex?” I asked on phone “Who cares!” “We have a baby” Again I wept as I beheld the joy that God hath given me and a wonderful husband, one can’t be more blessed than I am!

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 1:32pm On May 02, 2016
Same with me.i went on herbal for fibroid and ever since I have been having this pains down there. I have finally made up my mind to go for surgery.
cherrybabe1:
good afternoon to all able mamas.fvine,delor,sugar and all other mamas I greet o.I don't even know how to start my story....I have been on peeping mode for a while now and I must admit that you guys rock!me and dh decided to try for a baby in march,although we have been married since 2013 but we have been preventing by withdrawal method cos we were both studying abroad.fast forward to Jan dis yr,we relocated and decided to start trying by march.I never knew getting pregnant can b issues like this cos I have been pregnant in the past that I had to go on IUD to prevent.I went to a fertility doctor here in Akure and d moment I got to his clinic,I knew I was in d wrong place. he looked to me more like a herbal doctor cos he kept checking everything with the stethoscope. he checked my bp,prolactin,ovaries,cyst and fibroids with his stethoscope. he saw the look on my face and said the thing he is holding is not an ordinary stethoscope oooo.so after registering with him,he said with one check that everything is normal for me except that I have 'somuroro' (big breast) and said he will give me one herb to take care of it.then he said I should buy one other herb to purify my blood.there and then I knew I was in d wrong place.after seeing I'm not too interested in whatever he was trying to sell,he wrote d ffg drugs for me.pregnacare,evening promise oil,reload for woman,reload for man and manix.note that I'm new in Akure so I know only limited HSP.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 1:41pm On May 02, 2016
This story is so touching that I never knew when tears rolled down my eyes embarassed cry. So God is there looking at all of us and will answer us at the appointed time.so my neighbours that call me a man living with another man should get ready for my testimony
fruitfulhome:
A story I copied from Mamalette. Hope to share to encourage us.*******

Just like I do every two weeks after having sex, at 07:00am on the 23rd of Dec, 2014 the year my marriage clocked 5 without a child to show for it, the pregnancy test I did confirmed that I was pregnant and I couldn’t believe it. I left the bathroom, stood at the entrance to the bedroom and wept, my husband who was just rousing from bed saw tears in my eyes and ran to me “what is wrong?” When he saw the strip in my hand he thought it was negative again and came closer to comfort me “We can try again doll….”

He didn’t finish the sentence because he saw a hint of a smile on my face, he collected the strip, saw the two lines, carried me up, ran into the other room and did a funny dance. I was speechless for good 2 minutes, I was crying and laughing at the same time, the pure joy on his face, the raw emotions I felt and the fear that this might not be real made me mute for minutes before I recovered.

I’ve never ovulated since I entered puberty, it was after a series of reading that I discovered that there’s this thing like mucus that comes out of a woman’s private part some weeks after menstruation. I couldn’t ask anyone for fear I’d be seen as abnormal.

It was the height of my infertility issue when a year after my marriage we saw nothing(I didn’t miss my period even once) we had to seek a gynaecologist, there at the hospital I was told that I have hormonal imbalance and placed on a couple of drugs both for anovulation and hormonal imbalance.

But even after the series of tests and drugs we kept trying and nothing, nothing at all. We never got tired of trying though, sex became boring at a time, so we had lazy sex.

The journey was tough, it got to a stage when sex became routine, we just did it to fulfil all righteousness. That was when I introduced intimacy gadgets, which I must say my husband was very excited about, we looked forward to pleasuring each other with some of these toys but even that got boring but we were both determined to keep going.

After series of trial and error we despaired, my husband tried to be courageous, each time I tried and it comes out negative he’ll hide his disappointment and help me deal with mine. At a time, I was scared he already has a child outside which is why he was so calm and assuring.

So when I became pregnant two days to my marriage’s 5th year anniversary you can image the joy I felt. And I cried because after being indirectly told that I can’t have my own children when drugs have failed, God answered me. Opened my womb and put all my mockers e.g my husband’s brother’s wife into shame.

My pregnancy was hitch free and when I was told that my baby was breech but could turn before birth at the 33rd week of my pregnancy, I smiled. Even my husband was surprised, to him I said “if God can open my womb after man has failed, then turning a breech baby is small.” I don’t know where I got that courage from, but sometimes when we have faced bigger problems and we overcome, small ones will be like small rats because we have faced worst things.

I started prenatal yoga class, I would download the video online and watch, I read somewhere that yoga helps reposition the baby.

By the time I went for the next appointment with my gynae I was assured that baby would be back in the normal position.

On the eve of 27th of August 2015, my contraction started and 8 hours after I gave birth to my bouncing baby boy while my husband was on his way home when he called and when he heard the news, he screamed happily, “you didn’t even ask about the baby’s sex?” I asked on phone “Who cares!” “We have a baby” Again I wept as I beheld the joy that God hath given me and a wonderful husband, one can’t be more blessed than I am!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2016
Mamacajah, thanks for coming to update on your WIDD. I hv filled in yours. Truly God is miraculous.
fruitfulhome, that was a faith-lifting and very inspiring testimony. Thanks
Adelolo, those ur neighbours eeeeh... chai... they get bad mouth wey go turn to good mouth when u take in. I trust u are either ignoring them or sending their statement back to sender. Hmmm. I no strong but let nobody try that with me. At least not to my face o. I shudder at people's insensitivity & callousness sometimes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 1:57pm On May 02, 2016
adelolo:
This story is so touching that I never knew when tears rolled down my eyes embarassed cry. So God is there looking at all of us and will answer us at the appointed time.so my neighbours that call me a man living with another man should get ready for my testimony
Don't worry God wil put them to shame n a very big one at that. Some people are just wicked not knowing d emotional traumas attached to TTCing,. May God visit u sharply in d name of Jesus. Amen

indeed, d story has shown us,dat God has d final say n wil surely bless us no matter what our enemies, bad belle people are saying about us.
Pls, e-sisters enjoy ur free day off. #e-hugs#

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.