Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5366137 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:06am On May 30, 2016
Tayepee:
Maybe wrong thread
I have this results to show and I need a solution, help doc
Had an abortion and after then haven't seen period since two month going three now... This is a result of scan made and was made known what the actual problem is, solution to this would highly be appreciated!!!
You're right. Wrong Thread for you to post this. You may wish to post it at the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Thread where a Dr responds to women's Gynae issues. Although I must tell you that the copious fluid in the Pouch of Douglas is indicative of an infection and you should go for a HVS to determine the infection and a treatment course.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:12am On May 30, 2016
priscaver:

I know what dostinex is used for dear, I have liquid discharge from my br*st and doc prescribed it sometime ago when bromocriptin was not working. didn't know I needed to give my medical history to obtain an answer
Alright Dear. I just needed to point that out to you and all of us. sometimes we get carried away by our quest for a bfp that we want to take whatever it is someone took and got a bfp without questioning. And no, don't be cheeky, nobody required your medical history before they would answer your question. Am sure @ covenantbabies missed ur post otherwise she would have responded. It's no biggie for her to say yes I was on Dostinex same time as I was taking Clomid abi na Letrozole or No I didn't take them simultaneously. By the way you can take Dostinex while on a Letrozole or Clomid course.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 10:28am On May 30, 2016
what would I have done without u people? God bless all of you. @ Rosseyo, babyadorable,hotmomma, benigsweety, Fvine, covenantbabies and all mama's on this thread.

I don't mind continuing with the Ovaboost. plz don't be angry with my plenty questions. Since I have liquid discharge from my breast, though very little, (although my test didn't indicate high prolactin) should i bother to treat it? I just want to be doing something, hoping that hubby test wen next we check will be Ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:49am On May 30, 2016
k thanks a great deal. maybe I was cheeky. TTC can is depressing enough let's not add too much to d depression. thanks again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 11:43am On May 30, 2016
fruitfulhome:
what would I have done without u people? God bless all of you. @ Rosseyo, babyadorable,hotmomma, benigsweety, Fvine, covenantbabies and all mama's on this thread.

I don't mind continuing with the Ovaboost. plz don't be angry with my plenty questions. Since I have liquid discharge from my breast, though very little, (although my test didn't indicate high prolactin) should i bother to treat it? I just want to be doing something, hoping that hubby test wen next we check will be Ok
my dear we r family.4 mi u shld stay clam n use vit B6 if u r so distrub abt d24 cycle it help lutel phase defect n folic acid shld my religiously taken too.wit all dis alwayz pary n relax till hubby test is out n if u av nt done hsg,u shld tink of doing it soon.av a nxt rest dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 11:46am On May 30, 2016
Good morning mamas and happy holidays
@fruitfulhome as others mamas said early ovulation brings early p and for liquid discharge from breast it's always indicate high prolactin maybe not high enough for test to indicate, it may be bother line but u need to treat it to be on the safer side.

@ omowunmigan, it is well with your soul, God that show mercy to the israelite when their hope was lost at the red Sea will show u that he is still God, you will be called with ur child's name. Hold on sister the storm is over and it's time for you to rejoice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:50am On May 30, 2016
fruitfulhome:

You're welcome. Abeg feel free to ask plenty questions. That's why we're all here, to learn from each other and to support one another in this journey.

Yes you should continue with your Ovaboost and treat the discharge with natural methods perhaps by Eating Lots of Cabbage / Steamed Ewedu / Vit B6
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 12:39pm On May 30, 2016
Mamas taking omega combo what is d dosage pls?cos I take 2softgels once and I hope I'm not overdosing myself bah shocked
Secondly can I start castor therapy immediately afta AF and still continue if I'm going for follicles tracking?thanks.
@convenantbabe pls holla me kissstill waiting for ur kall or pls drop ur contact.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutegirly: 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
Hello everyone. I am thinking we should form a what's app group. Is that even allowed on NL? If so please send me your phone number and I will add you.

The group will be a judgement free zone and we can encourage and pray for each other. Number is +1201-996-6290.

Just text your number to that number.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 1:56pm On May 30, 2016
fruitfulhome:
Goodevening mama's.

My period showed face today ooo (I'm not calling it "Aunt" again abeg)
Abeg help me scrutinize my case. This month I decided to try Ovaboost, my cycle went down to 24 days. B4 marriage, I didn't know how many days my cycle was but the days difference if using 31 calendar days used to be 3-4 days. So I guess I had 27 on average cycle. it was after marriage I started tracking my cycle around the 3,4,5 month I realized I was having 25/26 days cycle. I tried vitamin b6-12 and E. Any month I did, I use to have 27/28 days cycle. This year I have not tried anything after all my test and i have been on consistent 25 days circle. I have tried OPK last year from CD 10-13, I always get positive OPK. i did follicular tracking one month, on CD 10,13, it grew from 18 to 24cm or so. cant rembered exactly but the doctor said i was likely to ovulate on that 13th and by 15, I was told it had ruptured.

Do any1 have idea while I'm flowing on the 24th day?

Abeg, if any1 sees me walking and talking to nobody on the road, na the level I dey now.
Calm down dear, mamas hv sed it all.'The one who called u is faithful n will do it' 1Thess 5:24. God will do it, studies show that in a year, 95% of couples trying get pregnant, so 4get af, dis is still ur year. I think dias a hormonal imbalance somewhere hence d fluctuating cycle length.U can start taking Vitex wit ur Ovaboost does wonders over just 3 cycles. My period was lyk urs but on d high side, 30-33 days do one b4 vitex was 33, started vitex it bcame 28, den 26, den bfp. Wit no pms. Its not a hormone drug bt it jst helps balance hormones.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adaugo01(f): 2:31pm On May 30, 2016
Gud day mamas in d house... bin TTC for 6mths now. for d past 2mths I ve bin experience hotness of d body... I dont feel it but hussy usually complains dat my body temp is very hot especially in d night and he is scared dat it might make implantation a bit difficult... Pls Wat do I do..... help a disturbed Sis plsss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 30, 2016
Dont know whats wrong , avbeen trying to attach pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
This is my tvs result , cc fvine, iomoge2 , 4realwoman , and other mamas , i did it yesterday that was cd19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 30, 2016
At this junction , i rest my case oooo to you God , let thy will be done .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 6:31pm On May 30, 2016
Hello mamas. Pls i took fluconazole *given to me in the hospital* for candida on thurs. Since then ive not gotten my self. Ive never felt so sick in my life. I had to take anti malaria yesterday and to think that that thursday was d beginning of my fertile period for dis cycle. But the funny thing is that i still did d deed. I use i* cos i more or less molested dh. He was wondering if i have lost my mind. Anyway with the drug overload in my system it would be a miracle if anytin happens this cycle. Already planning for nxt cycle. I dont even knw where to start. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 8:48pm On May 30, 2016
@convenantbabies Congrat on your bfp, wat dose of letrozole did you use and what brand, the one i got last month did not work, i did not ovulate which is my major challenge now cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 9:01pm On May 30, 2016
Dear mommas, I hope everyone's good. I don land again with my BBC updates oo. BUT this time around ehhhhhn, O M G... I'll just spill. I got my Biggest Fattest Positive!!!!!!

So the last time (April), I told you ladies I needed to dot more I's and cross more T's after doing letrozole 5mg and 10000miU of pregnyl - while not stopping my Vitamin E (500mg/day), Metformin (1000mg/day), Bromergon (2.5mg/day) and 400mg folic acid/day. I got a period on cd 26 (April 26th) but was ecstatic ne'ertheless, that I could achieve ovulation.

So I wondered on here, about what I could do differently to increase my chances. Hubby suggested we took a break for just this cycle, but I could not bring myself to let a whole cycle go by..especially as I've discovered what could really help my ovulation. And because I did not want to buy pre-seed lubricant, I thought of a cheaper way by which the swimmers could fight through candida albicans. So even though they've always seemed to be recurrent, I took ketoconazole for 10days again anyway (CD 1-10), and achieved a clear path before the dose ended. I also did my miracle drug letrozole 5mg again from CD 4-8, BD CD 13, 14, 16, 21, suspending my bum a little over 10 mins on a pillow, each time. Didn't bother with ovulation tracking either or the other drugs, as I figured they must have done a lot in the four months plus, that I've been taking them religiously, but took folic acid daily, and metformin, whenever I could remember.

I had madt cramps on CD 14 and thought I was going to start bleeding mid cycle again and the cramps continued until may 25...
Also, I seemed to be dry all through after treating the candida. There was practically no CM, not to speak of consistency to monitor, throughout the cycle (as always without candida), BUT I do get turned on and a little wet down there (sorry TMI) whenever we do our thang. So apparently, that was sufficient.

So soo soooo, on may 26th (CD 30), I was doing a little room sanitation and discovered that my stash of ovulation and pt strips (that have never registered a positive btw) have become outdated (since February). I angrily thought to just enjoy my money anyway and tested with a pt strip. The positive was powerful. I laughed it off, tried another -- the same. I tried another with tap water, negative. Hmmmmphhhhhhhh. I took a deep breath, respected my old age and went to watch telemundo in peace.

May 27th, the next day, the thought kept bugging and so I gave myself some courage to buy new strips that will expire in far far 2018 and what d'you know...I wasn't imagining things afterall. The much sought after two lines were BOLD. I was elated, shared with hubby, but decided to wait until today to do a confirmatory blood test, before coming over to share with you ladies.

The Religious aspect of this cycle was that I visited the blessed sacrament, complained to God, asked for forgiveness of sins, thanked Him for being my God and presiding over everything than concerns me and recited the holy rosary.

God is great, my people. If you did not know, know it now. If you do, know it again. This is me that bled every two weeks once upon a time, anyhow and everywhere I go. Na me de open mouth de yarn BFP mata now. God is awesome. I kept requesting that He should give me wisdom to know and make the smartest choices. God worked through my former gyne oo, but He worked through me, myself and I, the more. I wish everyone on here, all that you wish yourselves and more. God bless us all.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 9:11pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:36pm On May 30, 2016
Kittana:
Dear mommas, I hope everyone's good. I don land again with my BBC updates oo. BUT this time around ehhhhhn, O M G... I'll just spill. I got my Biggest Fattest Positive!!!!!!

So the last time (April), I told you ladies I needed to dot more I's and cross more T's after doing letrozole 5mg and 10000miU of pregnyl - while not stopping my Vitamin E (500mg/day), Metformin (1000mg/day), Bromergon (2.5mg/day) and 400mg folic acid/day. I got a period on cd 26 (April 26th) but was ecstatic ne'ertheless, that I could achieve ovulation.

So I wondered on here, about what I could do differently to increase my chances. Hubby suggested we took a break for just this cycle, but I could not bring myself to let a whole cycle go by..especially as I've discovered what could really help my ovulation. And because I did not want to buy pre-seed lubricant, I thought of a cheaper way by which the swimmers could fight through candida albicans. So even though they've always seemed to be recurrent, I took ketoconazole for 10days again anyway (CD 1-10), and achieved a clear path before the dose ended. I also did my miracle drug letrozole 5mg again from CD 4-8, BD CD 13, 14, 16, 21, suspending my bum a little over 10 mins on a pillow, each time. Didn't bother with ovulation tracking either or the other drugs, as I figured they must have done a lot in the four months plus, that I've been taking them religiously, but took folic acid daily, and metformin, whenever I could remember.

I had madt cramps on CD 14 and thought I was going to start bleeding mid cycle again and the cramps continued until may 25...
Also, I seemed to be dry all through after treating the candida. There was practically no CM, not to speak of consistency to monitor, throughout the cycle (as always without candida), BUT I do get turned on and a little wet down there (sorry TMI) whenever we do our thang. So apparently, that was sufficient.

So soo soooo, on may 26th (CD 30), I was doing a little room sanitation and discovered that my stash of ovulation and pt strips (that have never registered a positive btw) have become outdated (since February). I angrily thought to just enjoy my money anyway and tested with a pt strip. The positive was powerful. I laughed it off, tried another -- the same. I tried another with tap water, negative. Hmmmmphhhhhhhh. I took a deep breath, respected my old age and went to watch telemundo in peace.

May 27th, the next day, the thought kept bugging and so I gave myself some courage to buy new strips that will expire in far far 2018 and what d'you know...I wasn't imagining things afterall. The much sought after two lines were BOLD. I was elated, shared with hubby, but decided to wait until today to do a confirmatory blood test, before coming over to share with you ladies.

The Religious aspect of this cycle was that I visited the blessed sacrament, complained to God, asked for forgiveness of sins, thanked Him for being my God and presiding over everything than concerns me and recited the holy rosary.

God is great, my people. If you did not know, know it now. If you do, know it again. This is me that bled every two weeks once upon a time, anyhow and everywhere I go. Na me de open mouth de yarn BFP mata now. God is awesome. I kept requesting that He should give me wisdom to know and make the smartest choices. God worked through my former gyne oo, but He worked through me, myself and I, the more. I wish everyone on here, all that you wish yourselves and more. God bless us all.

Congrats on your Pregnancy. Am thanking our Lord Jesus Christ in the Blessed Sacrament and Our Mother Mary for you. Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, we put all our hope and trust in you. May the good Lord bless you with a healthy pregnancy, healthy baby/babies and childbirth, Amen.

Abeg run go see your Dr for tests and/or Progesterone support. Women who normally don't ovulate or who have PCOS usually need progesterone support in the 1st trimester. Some Drs would also prescribe that you continue taking Metformin in a low dose like 500mg all through the first trimester. Am so happy for you, this your testimony just made my night. Take care.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 9:40pm On May 30, 2016
@fruitfulhome u don't rily need the lenghty post u put up there,you need to stop dwelling in d past and focus on ur future my dear.
If each and everyone of us should start to talk about our past u will see dat ure nt alone in this.so pls our God is all forgiven and he has already forgiven u,its left for u to forgive yourself and move on with ur life.baby dust to u.

@kittanna congratulations sis wishing u a stress free 9months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 9:47pm On May 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 9:55pm On May 30, 2016
Congrats @Kittana! We bless God for this testimony. Receive Grace to carry to term in Jesus name, AMEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 10:01pm On May 30, 2016
fritfullhome pls modify or delete this post outrightly you forced me out with this post of yours who do you think is innocent? Abi you want make we begin talk our own? plsssssssss......... he said even the righteous amongst us is like a filthy rag before him, we live by his grace and he showeth mercy to whom he wants. stress disturbs conception if you have done your part allow him to do his part. baby dust to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 10:04pm On May 30, 2016
Congratulations kittana our God is indeed awesome. Fruitfulhome though i did not catch your post but you have to know that one of the tricks the devil uses to prevent us from getting our miracle is to remind us of our past sins. When the bible says old things have passed away biko leave them in the past. As long as you have prayed for forgiveness that one has passed. Unless im not understanding the bible well again

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 10:05pm On May 30, 2016
congrats to the new preggy mamas @ Sixx, Convenantbabies and the latest Kittana i share in your joy and i pray the lord keeps you and your LO

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:11pm On May 30, 2016
@ fruitfulhome , our God is merciful. He forgives all our sins and washes us clean that we even become whiter than snow in so far as we are truly repentant and ask him for his mercy and forgiveness. Perhaps God has forgiven you and you're the one yet to forgive yourself and linking your current issues to God punishing you. You also need to ask for forgiveness from the souls of the aborted foetuses if you haven't done so already. Please try and let go. If there are fertility challenges been experienced by you and your hubby, treat them and ask God to make the treatment work. There are ladies who have aborted severally, got married and went on to have kids for their husbands. Fertility decreases with age so you also shouldn't expect to get pregnant as easily as you did when you were younger. Body systems also change. Thank God for his mercies and blessings and surely he'll surely manifest his blessings upon you. May the good Lord put his peace, wisdom, forgiveness and trust in your mind to help you overcome this phase in your life, and may he also bless you with healthy babies that your heart desires, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:25pm On May 30, 2016
anikeayun:
Mamas taking omega combo what is d dosage pls?cos I take 2softgels once and I hope I'm not overdosing myself bah shocked
Secondly can I start castor therapy immediately afta AF and still continue if I'm going for follicles tracking?thanks.
@convenantbabe pls holla me kissstill waiting for ur kall or pls drop ur contact.
Just follow the dosage instruction on the bottle and you're good. Different brands have different recommended dosage. Mine is Puritans Pride, 3 Capsules daily and that's what I've been on for months now. Showed my Dr and he was ok with it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 10:40pm On May 30, 2016
Fvine oo, my sis in faith, thank you soo much. I have started 75mg low dose aspirin already. I planned to add cyclogest today, but Onitsha biafrans de fight seriously. I still plan nevertheless, to torchlight my doc's office within the week too.

Thank you all, mamas, that must receive this kind of blessing wey I get now in no distant time from now, for all the wisdom and support that you share here oo. God must bless everybody in Jesus name. The God wey make us be women, go make us bear children. Amen. Thank you plenty plenty!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chynwagod(f): 10:42pm On May 30, 2016
Anewdawn:

Try ecoslim,d same orlistat and thank me later. I lost 15kg with it from aug 2014 till date. Hubby is currently on it too and have shed a very good amount of kgs. Ecoslim is cheaper and even more effective.

Baby dust to all.

Ecoslim remains the best capsule of choice. Thanks Anewdawn for the review.

What is Ecoslim?
It is a selective and potent inhibitor of gastrointestinal
lipase involved in triglyceride hydrolysis. It is manufactured
by Micro labs limited India. The generic is Orlistat 120mg
It restricts the absorption of triglycerides from the
gastrointestinal tract. it has a low systemic absorption and
practically lacks systemic side effects
(Zhi J et al, 1992, Hauptman JB et al, 1992)

It reduces dietary fat absorption in a dose dependant
fashion, with a maximal inhibition of 30% fat absorption at
a dosage of 120mg 3 times a day.
(Zhi J et al, 1994)

It does not affect the central nervous system and does not
have a direct effect on appetite. it induces weight loss by
principally blocking the absorption of about one third of the
fat consumed in a meal.
(Phelan S and Wadden TA, 2002).

Journal of Current Pharmaceutical Research
2012;9(1):37-43

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 30, 2016
Anyone who knows where a good friend of mine , can get a good gynaecologists around sango ota area

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 11:18pm On May 30, 2016
Please I need help. My breast is lactating. My menses is regular and fallopia tube is open. Although I'm planning of buying Dostinex. Need suggestions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 11:21pm On May 30, 2016
@ kittana,
Congratulations, wishing God's grace for a smooth and healthy nine months.

@ fruitfulhome,
It is well with you mama, remember that even in the Storm, the grace of God is sufficient unto us. I pray God gives you a BFP soon in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.