Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393861 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats @Babyadorable, may you carry to full term and bring forth with ease.

DO SOMETHING NEW IN OUR LIVES O LORD embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2016
You are entering into a new season of miracles and in this Year of Influence, God will show you favor. He will open impossible doors, break the rocks of reproach and pour upon you a blessing of a thousand times more. You will increase on every side. You shall do Greater Works because Jehovah will magnify you in the sight of men. This is your time to shine!

Prayer Points for #SpiritualEmphasisMonth Day 23

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Fvine:
olusisi post=47800998:
@fvine,thanks so much for the response,this platform has a way of making me feel like "i'm not alone".how do I go about the bitter leaf n garlic clove:do I squeeze the water out and boil the garlic or eat it raw?thank you once again

Unorthodox means would be The Bitterleaf Juice and Garlic cloves from CD 1 to CD 10 as shared by Beningasweety and confirmed by some Mamas who tried it.

Below is the Bitter Leaf Recipe

Bitter leaf botanically called vernonia amygdalin should be gotten fresh from d plant. Collect about 25leaves and wash thoroughly. Then measure one cup of water and pour it in a clean bowl den start squeezing d leaves inside d water like u re washing cloth. D leaves will shrink and produce greeny foams. Stop wen ur water is totally green then sieve to remove d leaves. Ready to drink. Please dont refrigerate. If u cant get bitter leaves in ur area, try buying in stalks, it is better stored by spreading d leaves on a clean floor den collecting from there to make your juice than refrigerating.

Ten peel 1 - 2 Garlic Cloves, chew and swallow or swallow like pills. Don't mix the Bitter Leaf and Garlic together.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2016
haryourlar:
Mama fvine is it compulsory to take hcg trigger shot when taking clomid or letrozole. I just want to have more knowledge on it ma. Thanks
No it is not. Though some Drs would want to do that especially for patients who normally don't ovulate or ovulate poorly on their own. The reason is just to ensure that Ovulation happens because the trigger shot will definitely rupture mature follicles. It also helps to time BD/Kpekus well since Ovulation happens between 24-36 hours after a trigger shot.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2016
legendsmother:
@haryourla no its not. Hcg trigger is to make d mature follicle to rupture n release d egg.... U take ovulation drugs to grow d follicle nd it's expensive, so to b sure u actually Ovulate d egg in d follicle u grew dats wen hcg is recomended hence she sugested it, cuz it wud b a waste to grow an egg u didnt end up ovulating. Personally I don't use hcg but d only time I did I felt d Opains wella nd I was really sure I O cuz of my day 21 progesterone results, I hope u get why she suggested it now?
thanks so much ma I gat it. You mamas re really wonderful pples God in is infinite mercy LL surprise us for GOOD. THANKS for enlightens me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Fvine:

No it is not. Though some Drs would want to do that especially for patients who normally don't ovulate or ovulate poorly on their own. The reason is just to ensure that Ovulation happens because the trigger shot will definitely rupture mature follicles. It also helps to time BD/Kpekus well since Ovulation happens between 24-36 hours after a trigger shot.
thanks ma I had to ask cos am a bit confused but you mamas have cleared my worries. This platform is great.....depression might have shown me hell if not that I find solace here. Cos what I can not discuss with friends, I got answers to them here. Thanks to you mamas here for not harbouring your knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=mumAwesom post=47798081][/quote]

Hello bae, u are most welcome, please share where you carried out TVS for 1k5, that's a great price oo.

Enkaylala, Fvine, Nurse Kaffy4bill, Adorablewifey, Legendsmother, mumredeemer and other wonderful mamas here how una dey?

Fertility blessings to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Morning all. Any idea where I can do the lh FSH, prolactin hormonal test near Ajah? The place I called said 12k and that is too much for me. Any ideas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumAwesom: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Hello bae, u are most welcome, please share where you carried out TVS for 1k5, that's a great price oo.

Enkaylala, Fvine, Nurse Kaffy4bill, Adorablewifey, Legendsmother, mumredeemer and other wonderful mamas here how una dey? It was folliculometry i did i dont know if is same as TVS pls clear me in that @ Assurance Diagnostic in Toyin street opposite St leo catholic church they are good just that they are so familiar with me that they dont ask of my name again when i go there i just need to change.

Fertility blessings to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Good morning all.plz how can the endometrial lining be increased natural. plz don't read and pass.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just for laughs
Twitter seller::
BULL MASTIFF DOG for sale 260k
Concerned NIGERIAN REPLIES::: Nigeria is so hard now, If u give some people 260k they'll gladly move to your house and be barking "WOOF WOOF" at night8-t

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello my e-sisters,
I decide to come out of my peeping mode,

And am not taking any meds this momth ,
Just want to stay out of meds for this months ,
Will take it religiously next month.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Benin mamas pls who knws how much is pelvic scan and throat swab in Union diagnostic benin?
TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello mamas, please help with this day 21 hormonal profile result oo.
Fsh: 4.184 (1-10)
Lh: 5.392 (1-15)
Prolactin: 19.318 (1-16)
Progesterone : 18:339 (3-33)
Mama fvine, legendsmother and other sabi mamas help ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good evening,mamas.Long time.Over 3000 posts.Can't catch up.Will just continue from here.How's everyone doing.Old members,newbies,..? rainyday,safe06,....beetle how are d children?may God ans everyone of us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babylove01: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Janix2:
Benin mamas pls who knws how much is pelvic scan and throat swab in Union diagnostic benin?
TIA

Pelvic scan is #2000 but n9 idea abt the throat scan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babylove01: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Janix2:
TIA

Pelvic scan is #2000 but no idea abt the throat scan.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Babyadorable:
dis is my 1st tym of nt BDin in my 2WW n also by 1st tym of nt doing maraton,normally I BD day 10 dwn 2 14 but in all its God,as I av don hsg b4,even did hydrotubation.have taking clomid b4,so it can. Only b God n indeed it is a divine conception.
i also think so too, i noticed it is when DH is out of town after ovulation period i used to get my Bfp, this time too we BD only once after Ovulation not intentionally though.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
poppop:
Morning all. Any idea where I can do the lh FSH, prolactin hormonal test near Ajah? The place I called said 12k and that is too much for me. Any ideas
iomoge2 might be able to help you.

I'll also suggest that you fish for a Lab yourself. Just check out reputable Labs near you and make enquiries. Don't just ask for cost, ask for all the tests that is included in the cost.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinmummy2: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats babyadorable what the Lord has done for you shall be permanent. I tap into your blessing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:06am On Jul 24, 2016
poppop:
I did mine at CLINA LANCET Before LUTH. Ojuelgba.

It was 11k for FSH, Lh. Prolactin and TH. smiley
Without TH it is 9k grin

Southafricans own the place and was recommended by Mum Kaffy4bill when I was crying that I couldn't afford pathcare. embarassed

I don't trust all this other guys with my lab result. O jare.

But I think A1 diagnostics is good. There services seem OK.
They r on Addo Road.
You see them by the left when going from Ajah to Addo roundabout.
Just before assembles of God church.

I dunno their prize o. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Welcome to a feast of miracles! God is about to pour out a blessing upon you this week. Be expectant of a new wave and direction from God.

Prayer Points for #SpiritualEmphasisMonth Day 24

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2016
iomoge2:

I did mine at CLINA LANCET Before LUTH. Ojuelgba.

It was 11k for FSH, Lh. Prolactin and TH. smiley
Without TH it is 9k grin

Southafricans own the place and was recommended by Mum Kaffy4bill when I was crying that I couldn't afford pathcare. embarassed

I don't trust all this other guys with my lab result. O jare.

But I think A1 diagnostics is good. There services seem OK.
They r on Addo Road.
You see them by the left when going from Ajah to Addo roundabout.
Just before assembles of God church.

I dunno their prize o. lipsrsealed

U are amazing. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
babylove01:

Pelvic scan is #2000 but no idea abt the throat scan.

Thanks dear, what abt SFA and HVS,any idea
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Happy Sunday My sisters,I pray for BFPs this week IJN amen kiss kiss
Happy Sunday too to our papas,not forgeting U as well grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babylove01: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Janix2:

Thanks dear, what abt SFA and HVS,any idea
No idea I only did pelvic scan with them but if u want me to find out for u I can as I will be in that area tomorrow morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
babylove01:

No idea I only did pelvic scan with them but if u want me to find out for u I can as I will be in that area tomorrow morning.

OK dear,thanks sooo much for your response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Knock knock! I greet all mother's of great children here!

I come bearing good news, from the preggers thread.

It's promo week o! Announce your BFP this week instead of paying dues with dollar,petrol,iphone6, tomatoes! (In dis bubu era lipsrsealed) you only bring lacasera and gala! Including those in amelica and yourope cool

Only gala and lacasera dazall! Grab your spot now!!!!

Next week go be plot of land in banana island lolz! cheesy cheesy

I join my faith with you all that God who moved me from this thread to the preggers thread and now the newborn thread! Will do same for you all in Jesus name (inshallah for my Muslim sisters)

safe06 your plot of land is appreciating o! Come out of hiding nah mbok! I luff you sis kiss

Mummy legend 260gini for Nkita? shocked I go come feed am join? Mbanu kolewerk mehn.

Happy Sunday house kiss

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
mamakendra:

Wow, I was there for the mamalette program in ph too. Wish we met.
Was a beautiful and expository program

Woah Mamakendra. Wish we met ooo, had it been we agreed here b4 going. Mayb we will make another arrangement. What u say?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Liftedhands:
Knock knock! I greet all mother's of great children here!

I come bearing good news, from the preggers thread.

It's promo week o! Announce your BFP this week instead of paying dues with dollar,petrol,iphone6, tomatoes! (In dis bubu era lipsrsealed) you only bring lacasera and gala! Including those in amelica and yourope cool

Only gala and lacasera dazall! Grab your spot now!!!!

Next week go be plot of land in banana island lolz! cheesy cheesy

I join my faith with you all that God who moved me from this thread to the preggers thread and now the newborn thread! Will do same for you all in Jesus name (inshallah for my Muslim sisters)

safe06 your plot of land is appreciating o! Come out of hiding nah mbok! I luff you sis kiss

Mummy legend 260gini for Nkita? shocked I go come feed am join? Mbanu kolewerk mehn.

Happy Sunday house kiss
Nne Nwanne m, thanks so much for remembering and praying with and for us. We'll be announcing and porting soon. Mine should come in about 2weeks time. I don already confirm myself April 2017 Team Captain grin.

But wait oh, before I jump up for this promo ehn as nwa Igbo who is conscious of money grin is Mum Zaynie aware because that woman like better phone too much, in fact she don already declare no more tomatoes as due otherwise na To design person face with the tomatoes. Me I don already place order for the Phone that I'll give her once I come over. I don't want her wahala make she no tear my pata biko grin. How is Ekene Bobo, the freshest Bobo in town. Abeg tell him to carry go with the freshness. Kisses to him.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fvine:

Nne Nwanne m, thanks so much for remembering and praying with and for us. We'll be announcing and porting soon. Mine should come in about 2weeks time. I don already confirm myself April 2017 Team Captain grin.

But wait oh, before I jump up for this promo ehn as nwa Igbo who is conscious of money grin is Mum Zaynie aware because that woman like better phone too much, in fact she don already declare no more tomatoes as due otherwise na To design person face with the tomatoes. Me I don already place order for the Phone that I'll give her once I come over. I don't want her wahala make she no tear my pata biko grin. How is Ekene Bobo, the freshest Bobo in town. Abeg tell him to carry go with the freshness. Kisses to him.

Amen 2 ur prayer, as u av said so shall it b

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.