Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387578 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thank you all my wonderful sisters....

Mumihaja, ur post brought shivers down my spine.thank you so much for the help.
I swear I rily nid it.

All my lovely sisters that contacted me.im so grateful for this show of love.for all the mercy u have upon me,may God shower u all with double mercies.

All my sisters here that have commented.infact ur posts has rily touched my heart.thank u all so much

I don't know if I can post my account no here becos of privacy reasons.but ill send it through dm to whoever wants to help me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mamas in the house in the house pls help me out.
Early this week I went for Hormonal profile( on Day 21)test. At the end f the test, I was told to come back for another test on the 3rd day of my period. Pls I will like to know if that is the way is being run.
Why am asking is the fact that , have carried out such test in the past ( from a different lab ) which I was never told to comeback on day 3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
@ sugah congratulations on the birth of your cutie Ayomide, may this joy and many more continue to fill your home.

@ Ayashow, life is a mystery my dear. The race is not for the swift or strong. Pls Pm me. But my candid advice is even if na groundnuts or fruits please sell to help dh and also take your mind off ttc.

Sptinkling sweet fragrance baby dust on all mamas.
##stillunlimitedbfp2016##
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
@ Godchild2015 . The hormone test I know is usually done day 3 and 21 (depending on ur cycle. it could be day 19 for others) Doctors will usually say you do d both test in same circle for certainty. However, I have seen case where probably your day 3 have passed so they just conduct day 21 and ask you to come back day 3 of the next cycle just to complete the test. But the best practice is done same cycle

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
@fruitfulhome, thanks so much ma.
I pray the lord make your home fruitful as you so much desire and to every desiring mama in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Congrats sugah on the arrival of ur child. All other tins remaining will fall in pleasant places.
@ayashow do u tink God has forgotten ur need jst remember God is here and the ans is all the way. Rejoice in the Lord no matter what try and remember the past and numerous blessing of God. Can I ve ur acct details?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Congrats sugah on the arrival of ur child. All other tins remaining will fall in pleasant places.
@ayashow do u tink God has forgotten ur needs jst remember God is here and the ans is all the way. Rejoice in the Lord no matter what try and remember the past and numerous blessing of God. Can I ve ur acct details?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kirusky4life:
LIFE IS LIKE A GAME. DON'T BE DISCOURAGED

BE ENCOURAGED! DON'T GIVE UP!
With God, all things are still possible!

Thanks sis, we need more of this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Godchild2015:
Mamas in the house in the house pls help me out.
Early this week I went for Hormonal profile( on Day 21)test. At the end f the test, I was told to come back for another test on the 3rd day of my period. Pls I will like to know if that is the way is being run.
Why am asking is the fact that , have carried out such test in the past ( from a different lab ) which I was never told to comeback on day 3.
Godchild2015, day 21 test is for hormone progesteron while day 3 is for others like prolactin, FSH, LH, etc. for accurate result, go wd d lab.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hi all, pls where can I buy gufei bao in Abuja
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Congrats sugah on the birth of your baby. Kiss the chubby chubby cheeks for me. Only joy shall this child bring to your home.

Ayashow dear, your salvation is nearer than when you first began. What part of Lagos do you stay? Please send a pm

Mumihaja, I dey come.

Ayeyimaame smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Darlynn(f): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2016
hi dear, have you gone for tests yet? whats the cause?

somsmart:
God will see us through. Ttc for 2yrs 8months now really confused on what to do
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Darlynn(f): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Hi dear, we're still awaiting the result from the urologist. I've started preparing my mind for ivf because I've been doing a lot of research on it. I'm even following the ivf thread here on NL to get information. It can be hurtful to a man's ego when they get this kind of report, so its important for you not to show too much worry/concern towards him cause he might start feeling down. All the best,dear.. let me know how it goes. #BabyDustEveryone

Glurssymum:

Ok we will visit a Urologist because everybody is advising us to visit one.. How far about ur DH, any success yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Darlynn(f): 12:26am On Aug 26, 2016
I support!! i know I'm new on this thread but her post really touched me, besides 1k is not too much to ask. @mimihaja Any account info?

mumihaja:
@Ayashow, its well, your lamentation brought tears to my eyes, i will suggest you stop the fasting and self pity and rejoice instead, God answers the state of our heart more than religious rituals and most times when you want to handle things by yourself the devil comes in to frustrate you more...relax and let God fight for you.....Also i dont think a bfp is what you need most for now, first you need to put things in order so that when your baby comes, he or she will be well taken care of, get a job or a business that can help you earn an income..when your mind is focused on something else, everything will start working out for your good.

@All, please lets make a little contribution for Ayashow, not for the car repairs but for her welfare..... i humbly request that each of us should send at least #1,000 contribution or more to her account as an e-family member and God will meet us at the point of our needs as we respond to her needs. God bless you, we can as well donate other things we think she might need at this time....

@Ayashow, please post your account number, i will send 5k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Darlynn(f): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2016
Hi dear, send to me.

ayashow:
Thank you all my wonderful sisters....

Mumihaja, ur post brought shivers down my spine.thank you so much for the help.
I swear I rily nid it.

All my lovely sisters that contacted me.im so grateful for this show of love.for all the mercy u have upon me,may God shower u all with double mercies.

All my sisters here that have commented.infact ur posts has rily touched my heart.thank u all so much

I don't know if I can post my account no here becos of privacy reasons.but ill send it through dm to whoever wants to help me.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2016
@Ayashow, some1 mentioned that d race is not for the swift, its true, n its in the bible! It happned 2 me,d very month i gave up n told God am not doing anymore not even prayer (n i meant it), just wen we were saving our last card 2 do all d medical tests n kinikini n die if it comes 2 dat, God showed up dt very month. My dear wipe ur tears, i paid nothing for my miracle n so shall it be for you.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NAJALYN: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Please follow this link and find out solutions to problem of infertility https://lynsnaturalhealth..co.ke/2015/10/infertility.html?m=1.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Darlynn:
Hi everybody!!! I'm new here, actually I've been a member but deactivated my account. I must commend all the contributors to this thread(yes i read it all), you all have been fantastic and May God bless you all.
I'm TTC for 15months. I've done all the tests..hormone profile,HSG(this one was painfulllllllll) and follicular tracking. Good news is that all is well. But SA for DH showed azoospermia(0 sperm cell). He did it twice with same result. Then further investigative showed testicular torsion. I've researched online and i know we'd have to do TESE and then proceed to IVF thats why I'm here. Anybody here with any information that concerning this? I'd really appreciate. Also is there another besides ivf?

May God help us all to achieve BFPs, Amen

There's a group for people going for or through IUI and IVF...I'm sure you'll get all the info on that page.
Good luck with your DH's condition, may God Almighty send healing. Congratulations on your own result.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2016
mumredeemer:

Godchild2015, day 21 test is for hormone progesteron while day 3 is for others like prolactin, FSH, LH, etc. for accurate result, go wd d lab.

You just gave me a reason to appreciate the lab I visited. You mamas here re the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2016
ayashow:
Thnk u all so much my lovely sisters.

You all brought my attention to sometin haven't been seeing all along.
That it's actually the devil Dts trying to make me feel as if my prayers are not heard.

I'm bringing myself back up again.
Thank you all.
That's why I come here to say how I feel because you guys are the only ones dt understand how I feel.

Cherrymum I stay in lagos.

Hi dear, I am happy you feel better now. Do not let the devil steal your Joy in anyway.
Once you allow the situation weigh you down, then depression will set in. You can serve
God without pain and sorrows. God is not a taskmaster, therefore serving Him shouldn't
cause us pain. Stay away from fasting for now. Pray and worship God in the beauty of
Holiness. Refrain from complaining and secretly blaming God for everything..Rejoice in Him
always.

Take your mind off TTC and just reassess your situation at the moment. Have you
tried getting a job or learning a trade or business? How about looking for something to occupy
your mind and also help you augment your DH's income? You know you need stable income to
be able to take good care of your little ones once they start popping out. Think about a business
or any venture you would love to engage in then we can assist you with what we have, that way
you will be dealing with the root cause of the problem. Stay blessed and never lose your Joy, we
as a family are here for you and Jesus knows your plight and HE will lovingly sort you out my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Pls sabi mamas,help me answer my previous post...can 5cm fibroid affect fertility?can vitex chasteberryvreduce the size of the fibroid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2016
@Ayashow, we are waiting for your account number please, a lot of people are willing to send in stuffs for you....if you dont mind you can post your phone number as well.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2016
@ Pweetymii,tanx and I really appreciate ur contributions in the thread. @Sugar Congratulations and Hapi Motherhood.. Pls I an I am taking Antibiotics s Protocol and Metfomin together and I want to what else I can do....My analysis shows infection and PCOS..Pls put mouth for the matter. tanx...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TemitopeAlways(f): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2016
mumihaja:

@Temitopealways, vitex is 4k, you can contact me
Reply your mail ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2016
orney:
Pls sabi mamas,help me answer my previous post...can 5cm fibroid affect fertility?can vitex chasteberryvreduce the size of the fibroid?

Vitex balances hormones and its not for Fibroid, read about the alligator pepper/ginger therapy used for shrinking fibroids.... you can try clean point as well though it shrinks fibroids of 2-3cm....you might as well read about fibro defence.....

meanwhile, i did a scan this month and the doctor said am fine, no pcos and that he saw small fibroids which has already shrinked of which i was not aware of or did anything specially to shrink it except use clean point like twice a month and i assumed that could be what shrunk it....meanwhile i told him i use to have pcos and he doubted me and said he would like to see my medical history....lol.....with patience and knowledge we can overcome a lot of things.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2016
mumihaja:

Vitex balances hormones and its not for Fibroid, read about the alligator pepper/ginger therapy used for shrinking fibroids.... you can try clean point as well though it shrinks fibroids of 2-3cm....you might as well read about fibro defence.....

meanwhile, i did a scan this month and the doctor said am fine, no pcos and that he saw small fibroids which has already shrinked of which i was not aware of or did anything specially to shrink it except use clean point like twice a month and i assumed that could be what shrunk it....meanwhile i told him i use to have pcos and he doubted me and said he would like to see my medical history....lol.....with patience and knowledge we can overcome a lot of things.
. Thank you very much ma,God bless you ma...where and how much can i get the cleanpoint,i am in lagos mainland,also,which days of the cycle can i take it since u said like twice in a month.thank u ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2016
orney:
. Thank you very much ma,God bless you ma...where and how much can i get the cleanpoint,i am in lagos mainland,also,which days of the cycle can i take it since u said like twice in a month.thank u ma

i already finished my treatment dose and i now use it once or twice in a month for my personal hygiene....its used 3 days after af, it can be delivered to you... whatsapp me 08094434639

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
@ Ayashow, wondering if the house can reach out to you.

Wondering if those that know her location or know her personally can show some love, I don't display my personal info on social media, so i'm tryin to be careful here. It might not be money, just a call, referral to a relative who is a gynea who won't charge. Also willing to help in my lil way.

Be lifted sis. This shall pass in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2016
mumihaja:

i already finished my treatment dose and i now use it once or twice in a month for my personal hygiene....its used 3 days after af, it can be delivered to you... whatsapp me 08094434639
okay ma,i will whatsapp you soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello mama's , hmmm I tried timing sex for me and hubby ,but e no work for where hubby dey , make we no sleep on the same bed nii , he will start touching , before I know it , the deed is done , is it okay for a TTC woman not to wait till fertile period before sex ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Hello mama's , hmmm I tried timing sex for me and hubby ,but e no work for where hubby dey , make we no sleep on the same bed nii , he will start touching , before I know it , the deed is done , is it okay for a TTC woman not to wait till fertile period before sex ?

cheesy cheesy grin Allow the man joor, trash that timetable and enjoy yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Omoyeni3601:

My own, if ur hubbys sfa are okay, i think you are good to go, but avoid sex after ovulation (be sure you have ovulated) or a week b4 menses in case it sticks and kpekusing forces it down thru menses

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.