Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388316 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2016
@mumihaja u know u are ttcing when strage things have meaning to u dh, LO. Ewcm, Widd, bfp, bfn, bd, O, dpo

It's only a ttc woman's phonecall dat will sound like "so I got a + OPK and ewcm on cd 12nd dh and I bd cd 12 13 14 now am on my 2WW fingers crossed we have an lo"

if your OPK comes up +, you cancel all social engagements that night so you can BD & lie with your legs elevated and butt up in the air afterward

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2016
oops! @legendmother, you know you are TTC when you miss your friends wedding because you are 10 days into 2ww and you had a slight cramp....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2016
You know you are TTC when you wonder why a pregnant woman would be complaining of morning sickness and hormones, when you would do anything legitimate to be in her shoes.

You know you are TTC when you often look at preggy women and children with amazement. Like I would like to know how they do it (I know say after every every na God).

You know you are TTC when you bind and cast every sign of oncoming period. Declaring that it must be early pregnancy cramps.

You know you are TTC when you feel like knocking a woman who complains that she took in too quickly after having her previous child. (Come and dash us biko.
Na wetin we want now. Who get time for too much spacing again).
.... ....

Legendsmother, thank God you guys were able to kill that snake. May His hand of protection continually rest on your family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spongeisback: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Loisemm:
You know you are TTC when you wonder why a pregnant woman should be complaining of morning sickness and hormones, when you would do anything legitimate to be in her shoes.

You know you are TTC when you often look at preggy women and children with amazement. Like I would like to know how they do it (I know say after every every na God).

You know you are TTC when you bind and cast every sign of oncoming period. Declaring that it must be early pregnancy cramps.

You know you are TTC when you feel like knocking a woman who complains that she took in too quickly after having her previous child. (Come and dash us biko.
Na wetin we want now. Who get time for too much spacing again).
.... ....

Legendsmother, thank God you guys were able to kill that snake. May His hand of protection continually rest on your family.
For that one dear please pray against it. Morning sickness isn't "fun" embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
mumihaja:

Please look up info about pcos on natural fertility info.com......your combination doesnt flow...in pcos treatment, there are herbs you take from cd 1-13, and others from cd 15 till af and the ones you take all through your cycle like maca and vitex, the essence is to help your body understand how a cycle works and follow that rhythm naturally, aim at balancing your hormones and getting a regular period within 3 months not getting a bfp the first month else you will be discouraged when pt shows bfn

Thanks. My period is regular bt I Dnt ovulate regularly on my own & d dr mentioned cysts during last tvs when I was on letrozole to induce ovulation. So I can't say for sure I have pcos am jst trying to do sth different as a lot of the research I have done is pointing to pcos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2016
sugah:

Option 2 is more inline with PCOS except for the dostinex that is for prolactin.

Thanks sugah. I will go with that, yes I have high prolactin as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2016
spongeisback:

For that one dear please pray against it. Morning sickness isn't "fun" embarassed

Yes dear. I have prayed against it o. I know its not funny but would we rather not get pregnant? I think we both know the answer wink
MS go soon leave ur side dear, if u are having a hard time with it currently. Pele.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Congratulations waistbead so happy for u. Ur testimony has come to stay. I remember u well from Godsent's thread(trying to conquer barreness and poverty spiritually), I remember a lot of ur challenges from the spiritual angle ; I attended the deliverance program at CCT years ago. A lot of people here are dealing more with spiritual than medical issues but are unaware by posting wat u did differently u r shaming the devil the more. Pls forgive and post as a few of us will be impacted positively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2016
You know you are TTC and due for your baby when any baby fascinates you....whether pet animals....just got a pet rabbit..using it to rehearse how to be a mom, how to show kindness and tolerance...she is so adorable wink

@legendmother, lets see your pet dog...she looks like peruvian hair..lol

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Mama's , I am really surprised,
Went for TVs on my CD 11, which was 12mm,
I went back on cd14 and nothing is seen again ,
What's the the cause of it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2016
You know You are ttc when, you choose to take the the fall or ignore all quarrel with dh during O, so you can kpekus.
You know you are ttc, when you get distracted in church counting all the preggy women that came to church.
You know you are ttc when you avoid going home/villa, visiting old friends or going for social events where you may meet people you know, for fear of people asking you 'How far'?

Moving on, thanks @legendsmother, for feeling me.
So, I have been partially mia, not participating fully, but eagerly reads every posts and comments. Hmmm, my sisters, na work ooo and ttc stress, but its well. May una no vex. I have decided to take life jeje, avoid stress, too much wahala, over sabi, or even quarrel. After all, who e epp? What I know is that my Jehovah Over do, will do it in His mysterious way.
I want to share something I have been trying. Dont know who it may help.
If you have recurrent infections or you are trying to loose weight, or pcos (I think) try using ACV with warm water on an empty stomach(@least 45 mins before meals)
Ok, I have a left over ACV from a weightloss package I bought around 6 months ago,which I didn't complete. It had stayed on my shelf, so I decided to use it instead of allowing it waste.
I started Acv in warm water on empty stomach @ least 4-5 times every week.
More of proteinous meals (beans, moimoi, eggs, very little garri qty, more of veg soup)
Potion reduction (but eat quail eggs anytime I feel hungry)
Try to eat dinner between 4-7pm. I drink green tea or lipton without sugat and cream If I feel hungry afterwards.
(But I dey chop groundnut wella sha oo)
So l have lost about 5kg in about 1-2 months, then went for a routine HVS, they did not find any form of bacteria growth. Then Ewcm, na helele. Its so stretchy and lasts for days.
So I think acv may be worth a try.
Fertility blessings y'all

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Mama's , I am really surprised,
Went for TVs on my CD 11, which was 12mm,
I went back on cd14 and nothing is seen again ,
What's the the cause of it
Guess it means you ovulated at about cd13 or cd14. Just before the second scan.
Cos the egg increases in size with about 3mm everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2016
mamakendra:

Cos the egg increases in size with about 3mm everyday

Hmmm , me I dey fear ooo,
How follicle that's 12mm disappear just like that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2016
You know you are Ttc wen you stuff clothes in your tops or gown to form baby bump and elephant work in front of the mirror

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2016
You know you are TTC when you stop taking pictures and posting it regularly so people don't remember that you have still not given birth...

You know you are TTC when you stop taking certain foods or drinks just because you read somewhere its not good for TTC mum

You know you are TTC when you become paranoid... suspecting everyone's word lol

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2016
@omoyeni3601, dt follicle have popped out b4 d 2nd scan which indicate dt ovulation ha've occurred. Op u bd? We await ur good news.

Eyin temi in d house, I hail ooooo, legendsmother, pweetiebabe, fumbaby, glo27, mumihaja, oluwafikuolami, uwasam, jennybabe, immibabe.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
You know you are trying to conceive When you refuse to kpesus during 2ww, because you don't want to disrupt implantation

You know you are TTC when your room have turn to a mini pharmacy (all fertility supplement dey there) you know you are TTC when you are like me that stalk pregnancy thread and have already memorize how I will share my birth story when the time comes.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
big congrats to waistebead, ur miracle is permanent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
congrats Orente21, I give God all the glory for your miracle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
mamakendra:

Cos the egg increases in size with about 3mm everyday.

errrrm,dr google says eggs grow about 1.5mm daily, or 3mm to 4mm every 2 days, her case is really strange.guess the egg popped at 16mm to 18mm. its a learning curve for us all to bd as from 12mm or so
@op, was there no report about fluid in pouch of douglas?...cos if a follicle ruptures, some fluid in it will gather in the pouch of douglas.

my own case was strange too, tvs on cd 10 was 10mm, thus bd like mad from cd 12 to cd18, tvs cd 19 showed follicle 20mm!,{n dh was out of town] wch didnt make any sense, so dh had to change his plans again, n bd from cd 22 to cd 24 again, dont really know whats going on, anyway they said a cycle length of 21 to 35 days is ok.....am guess am gonna hv a really long cycle this time, fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tallosyne thank you ooo,
I have been feeling bad , thinking something is wrong ,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
@mumihaja dutchess (my lhasa dog) is a big character getting her down to snap is war but she tried stayed put for dis pic, yes oo pets ar very good Diversional therapys am even tryna start to rear snails at my back yard

@loisemm my dear u don talk am finishh
@mamakendra my surest paddy na bfp go b d nxt tin we go hear from ur corner do not worry God don do am for all of us na confirmation remain
@fertilewomb hehehehehe I don die for laugh oooooo
@talltosyne boss woman I hail u plentily
@pweetiebabe I feel say na only me dey do dat tin oooo I get partners in crime b dat na

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
You know you are TTC when you already know your EDD before you get your bfp... lolz
Me I know the exact possible date next year that I will deliver if I take in now. I pray o. I dey change my period calender to pregnancy mode once in a while by faith. I don do am again this Sept cheesy.
TTC!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
mommatriplets:

errrrm,dr google says eggs grow about 1.5mm daily, or 3mm to 4mm every 2 days, her case is really strange.guess the egg popped at 16mm to 18mm. its a learning curve for us all to bd as from 12mm or so
@op, was there no report about fluid in pouch of douglas?...cos if a follicle ruptures, some fluid in it will gather in the pouch of douglas.

my own case was strange too, tvs on cd 10 was 10mm, thus bd like mad from cd 12 to cd18, tvs cd 19 showed follicle 20mm!,{n dh was out of town] wch didnt make any sense, so dh had to change his plans again, n bd from cd 22 to cd 24 again, dont really know whats going on, anyway they said a cycle length of 21 to 35 days is ok.....am guess am gonna hv a really long cycle this time, fingers crossed
Nne m, I defer to you ooo. I don talk as I know sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Loisemm shuuu dis woman u dey read my mind? Hahahahah babycentre ovualtion calculator go even give u EDD d tin eh! God help me oooo remember me dis September biko oooo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
@ mumigrace pls check your mail, I keep refreshing my mail in anticipation for your reply.

@legendsmother, Na so. But God go pick our call very soon. Am very sure of that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
@ mumigrace pls check your mail, I keep refreshing my mail in anticipation for your reply.

@legendsmother, Na so. But God go pick our calls very soon. Am very sure of that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Orente21:
r u in ib.i hp ur case wont bill high fee. Lol 09054725005. I l delete it soon

is this your number or the Iya Alagbo number? my sis in Ibadan need the woman's contact

Congratulations to all the sept belleful mama
@ talltosyn I am fine, baby nko?

greetings to all mamas in the house God will pick our call soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
@legendmother, she looks big with her peruvian curls....as in, a snail pet or for business....
@talltosyn...greetings

@all, please show us pictures of your pets...caring for a pet takes TTC stress away ......if you dont have a pet i suggest you get a rabbit, i just realized rabbits are the best pet to have....they dont bark or make any annoying sound...they look like a cross breed of kangaroo and a pig, they are low maintenance, they look adorable when eating and act funny sometimes, their poops are small and doesnt smell or mess up the place and they are very easy to care for....you can have them and your neighbors will never know you have a pet....with this few points of mine i believe you have been convinced the panel of judges that Rabbits are the best pets to have grin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chizobaolu: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello mamas. I am a bit confused. I had my period on the 9th of this month only to wake up today to bleeding one week earlier than my usual period comes. This has never happened. Its not implantation bleeding because from all I have read its supposed to be very light. Mine is light but not so light. I have not filled one pad(sorry tmi) I don't have any symptoms at all just the bleeding.

What could be happening to me?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Awww , legendsmother and mumihaja ,
I love those pets

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
chizobaolu:
Hello mamas. I am a bit confused. I had my period on the 9th of this month only to wake up today to bleeding one week earlier than my usual period comes. This has never happened. Its not implantation bleeding because from all I have read its supposed to be very light. Mine is light but not so light. I have not filled one pad(sorry tmi) I don't have any symptoms at all just the bleeding.

What could be happening to me?

If u r sure it isnt implantation bleeding.

Then its likely u had a short or annovulatory cycle..my dw is like u...all her life as she said...usually 28 to 31 days cycle..but she has had this type of short cycle twice now...within the last 12months.
I think its more common just that ttc makes us track every cycle n thus remember every detail

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.