Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393059 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunminow: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
@ Donated thanks mama, will do just that.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Four Days Late Yet On Time!
Lyrics

Verse 1: The news came to Jesus, please come fast.
Lazarus is sick and without Your help he will not last.
Mary and Martha, watched their brother die
They waited for Jesus- He did not come.
And they wondered why.
The death watch was over; buried four days.
Somebody said He'll soon be here
The Lord's on His way.
Martha ran to Him, and then she cried
Lord if You had been here- You could have healed him. He'd still be alive.

But You're four days late; and all hope is gone.
Lord we don't understand why You've waited so long."
But His way is God's way.
Not yours or mine
And isn't it great, when He's four days late- He's still on time!

Verse 2: Jesus said, "Martha, show Me the grave."
But she said, "Lord You don't understand- he's been there four days!""
The grave stone was rolled back.
Then Jesus cried, "Lazarus! Come forth!"
Then somebody said, "He's ALIVE! He's ALIVE!"

You may be fighting a battle of fear
You've cried to the Lord "I need You now!" But He has not appeared.
Friend don't be discouraged
He's still the same.
He'll soon be here, and He'll roll back the stone, and He'll call out your name!

When He's four days late and all hope is gone
Lord we don't understand why You've waited so long.
But His way is God's way, not yours or mine
And isn't it great when He's four days late- He's still on time!
Oh, my God is great! When He's four days late- He's still on time!!!

This goes to all mamas and papas who think their cases are rotten and decomposing, who think it is all over...I want you to know that even though you feel God is late, He is always on time.
Keep Strong.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
curvilicious:

Hewo! You said its difficult to get preggy without ewcm I've not had mine for about 8months since I started using clomifene I told my gynae he said it doesn't matter.
More so gan my dh fluid some come out when I bend down to wash off after bd cos most times I feel irritated with the slimy feeling.
I used to pour ewcm like water b4 but after the clomid period the thing just dried up. What can I do to bring it back?
Ha sis!which doctor placed you on clomid for 8 straight months abi na typographical error?its not good oh.Like @rip van wink said clomid should be stopped after 3 attempts and then as per fluid coming out,my Dr once told me fluid does come if the body has taken what it can so,there is no cause for alarm.But,if u insists,try to ease yourself before the show and then place a pillow under ur butt after the deed to raise ur hips up.
@all,pls,wen our doctors give us prescription drug,we should try to Google and get more information to avoid causing more harm to our system.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good evening wonderful mamas and papas in the house, please I am here to plead with us to please assist one of our mama from pregnancy thread fededglory at the time of her need. She always comes here to encourage us. Please nothing is too small and I know that we have really spent alot on dis our ttc journey. Thank you all and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sweet mamas, as God helps us lets try o. Like 4realwoman said, nothing is too small to help a woman and her child. She is going through a lot now. And she has been of immense help and support to this thread in the past. Pls let's rise up and support her financially. Abeg post her account number . Even if its 1k ,2k, 5k etc .

modified :
seems posting her account no is not feasible cos of scammers who may take advantage. We can pm her for her account details then. Her moniker is Fadedglory .
Na new moniker just to protect her identity. She is real, reliable and needs any assistance we can give pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
pweetymii:

Ha sis!which doctor placed you on clomid for 8 straight months abi na typographical error?its not good oh.Like @rip van wink said clomid should be stopped after 3 attempts and then as per fluid coming out,my Dr once told me fluid does come if the body has taken what it can so,there is no cause for alarm.But,if u insists,try to ease yourself before the show and then place a pillow under ur butt after the deed to raise ur hips up.
@all,pls,wen our doctors give us prescription drug,we should try to Google and get more information to avoid causing more harm to our system.

Thank you Ma!
I didn't mean I took clomid for 8months I meant I haven't had ewcm for 8months. I had clomid for 5rounds the ewcm stopped coming after the 3rd month making it 8months since I last had an ewcm.
Hope u understand it now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
pweetymii:

Sist I dey google die o
In fact I call him uncle google
Anything I hear I confirm with Google as I no dey work Google na my right hand paddy but sometimes when I get too much information and feel soooo depressed about everything I just walk away from Google take a rest and allow other humans enlighten me
Thank you once again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FinestPINACLE(f): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
curvilicious:

Hewo! You said its difficult to get preggy without ewcm I've not had mine for about 8months since I started using clomifene I told my gynae he said it doesn't matter.
More so gan my dh fluid some come out when I bend down to wash off after bd cos most times I feel irritated with the slimy feeling.
I used to pour ewcm like water b4 but after the clomid period the thing just dried up. What can I do to bring it back?
my dear try that bitter leaf therapy. it works

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:03am On Oct 21, 2016
mamaTB:
Please mamas I have attached the Hsg result performed at mecure, I must confess the pain was bearable though I took diclofenac an hour before the procedure and I didn't bleed afterwards,
pls am concerned abt the left tube. Do u think I have anything to worry about? Please I need your advice.
cc fvine, sugah and my able sabi mamas. Please don't waka pass.
Nothing to worry about. Both tubes had bilateral spillage which means they're open. Again women conceive with just one tube anyway. Congrats on a successful HSG. Open tubes and perfect Uterus. Thank God for his mercies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=mummykyrti post=50360928][/quote]
It means you have a yeast infection called Candida. It's happens when the Candida Albicans present in everyone overgrows it's boundaries. it's not a big deal. Happens to some of us all the time. Xomes with vaginal discharge and itching if not treated early. There are several ways to treat it Orthodox and drugs. Go to a good pharmacy and you'll be given Vaginal Cream and Vaginal Tablets for insertion. Stay away from Flour, Refined Sugar and Yeast and it will disappear in no time. Also disinfect your panties after washing by soaking in Disinfectant Water (Dettol, Septol, Ivy etc) or Water with Bleach added.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Helens101:
hello mamas,please I am a little bit worried,I have been observing the nature of my blood during monthly flow.I observe blood clot and something like a membrane at the beginning of the flow.is it normal?cos I am still on bromergon and omega H3.
How big is the clot and how frequent? Membrane and tiny looking clots can be normal. However you can do a Pelvic scan to rule out Fibroids if you're worried. Fibroids when present causes big and very big clots. But what you described sounds like the normal membrane (egg white looking/feeling) that comes with period. if so then no worries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Congrats @ demiladetuntun, H & H Pregnancy and childbirth. Abeg make sure your Ex sees you or your picture with big belle and no forget to invite him for the naming ceremony. Lol. Don't mind me, am just vexing but am glad God wiped your tears and shame and vindicated you so just forgive him, he was ignorant and know not what he was doing. His loss, your gain.

@ nennynj: of course we oldies here cannot forget you nah. If my memory sharp small, your WIDD included sticking out with one Abuja Dr for one month extra after having an agreement to try for one year with her. I believe your agreement was from Jan 2015 or so. You were about giving up and going for IVF when she encouraged you to try one more time. And then you discovered You were pregnant in Feb after the one month extra. You were active before porting.Congrats on your baby, may your LO always be a source of joy and pride to you and the world, Amen. Thanks for coming here to inspire us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:45am On Oct 21, 2016
orney:
Good morning fruitful women, pls can follicle growth be monitored tru pelvic ultrasound machine? Cc loisemm
YES. That's what I use. But for it to show up clearly, your bladder needs to be very full or the Follicles need to be very big. Either ways a very full bladder is the best when using pelvic scan for follicle tracking (Folliculometry).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2016
abdrazak:

Sorry I mean she is 2days after AF

#Post Modified
It's nothing just remnants of AF. Its same thing as spotting immediately after BD on the day of expected AF and subsequently starting AF.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2016
@ Omowunminow, all is ok as per your hormonal profile though you need to watch the Prolactin by drinking enough water during the day, eating Cabbage and limiting your Hubby's Booby play, I didn't say stop Hubby, I said limit meaning reduce duration and frequency. I concur with @ Sugah interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:04am On Oct 21, 2016
On this day in 2008, I lost my sweet dear Dad to the cold hands of death but to the sweet and happy abodes of heaven, the Angels, saints and God. Daddy may you continue to rest peacefully in the Bossom of the Almighty God, Amen. I only wished I listened to your medical and fatherly advice when you asked me to start giving birth and not continue waiting for a perfect time to conceive. I've learned the hard way, it's about 10+ years now since I got that advice severally from you. There's no perfect time I've learned. But I do know that God already knew this would happen and has a plan and I'll conceive and bear children soon, Amen. Thanks for being the best Dad ever. I Miss You Daddy.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2016
Fvine:

It means you have a yeast infection called Candida. It's happens when the Candida Albicans present in everyone overgrows it's boundaries. it's not a big deal. Happens to some of us all the time. Xomes with vaginal discharge and itching if not treated early. There are several ways to treat it Orthodox and drugs. Go to a good pharmacy and you'll be given Vaginal Cream and Vaginal Tablets for insertion. Stay away from Flour, Refined Sugar and Yeast and it will disappear in no time. Also disinfect your panties after washing by soaking in Disinfectant Water (Dettol, Septol, Ivy etc) or Water with Bleach added.
thanks dear. I was beginning to get worried kinda.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Fvine:
On this day in 2008, I lost my sweet dear Dad to the cold hands of death but to the sweet and happy abodes of heaven, the Angels, saints and God. Daddy may you continue to rest peacefully in the Bossom of the Almighty God, Amen. I only wished I listened to your medical and fatherly advice when you asked me to start giving birth and not continue waiting for a perfect time to conceive. I've learned the hard way, it's about 10+ years now since I got that advice severally from you. There's no perfect time I've learned. But I do know that God already knew this would happen and has a plan and I'll conceive and bear children soon, Amen. Thanks for being the best Dad ever. I Miss You Daddy.
he'll continue resting in the bosom of God and watching over you. ders always a test before a testimony, God is just giving u tym to garnish urs bfre he starts hitting you back to back with yafun yafun conception.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Loisemm, whatever decision @ fadedglory take , I think its the best for her, she knows how hard it pinches her, , I can't imagine myself in such a situation, I will take that steps also , men are very inconsiderate ooo, they can change in minute , I had a quarrel with dh yesterday , and he told me my life is hanging lose oooo, if I depend on his love , can you imagine , so I don't think if she's having it rosy in her husband house , she would want to leave , my opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Omoyeni3601 , thank you dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Perculiar:

I will suggest you treat infection for you and your partner. I had same experience people told me is normal but after treating infection everything stays inside no drop comes out. though DH can do snake in the monkey shadow styles sha, it also helps

Hvs was negative in my last test, dts y i was asking about massage/setting few days ago cos read about it in one blog (Stella Dimoko) dt at times its as a result of d cervix bn low though there is no scientific evidence but make i watch with 3D b4 going anywhere.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Fvine:

.gud day sister, der is dis drug I used very effective,its called Dazeil kit or gyno kit.I bought it at Lagos #1200.u can try it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2016
Fvine:

Nothing to worry about. Both tubes had bilateral spillage which means they're open. Again women conceive with just one tube anyway. Congrats on a successful HSG. Open tubes and perfect Uterus. Thank God for his mercies.
Thank you fvine. Thank God indeed for his mercies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Happy Friday dear people of God, I've been behind the scenes for a while now but I have not stopped praying for God's intervention on this thread. I feel led to share a manuscript of one of Pastor Adeboye's prayers for people TTC, I intend to pray with it this weekend..Feel free to print and use at your spare time...The Lord shall fulfill His counsel upon everyone of us in Jesus name. Amen

[b]Thank You Lord for Your Mercy! Thank You for keeping me alive! Thank You because the enemy has failed. Lord I thank You that I’m still alive. I am still breathing. Whatever may be the situation now I know my tomorrow will be all right because I am still alive Father I want to thank You! I want to bless Your Name! I want to thank You because I am alive! I know I’m still breathing! Oh Yes, I know the devil has lost the battle over me because the devil did not kill me before today. Ah, I want to thank You Lord, I want to Thank You In spite of everything that the enemy has done I am still alive. I am still in the land of the living! Oh I bless Your Name Lord! I just want to thank You. I want to give You all glory. Thank You for life. Lord I thank You! Thank You because I’m alive. Thank You because I’m breathing. Thank You because the enemy has not been able to kill me! And because the devil failed to kill me before now, oh the devil has lost the battle. So I thank You Lord that I am alive! I bless Your Holy Name! You are the Almighty! I know You can do anything. I know You can do mine so I am thanking You in advance. I just want to bless Your Holy Name! I know that I will have my breakthrough tonight. Because I am alive; because I can still talk; I can still pray I know all will be well. Oh I want to bless Your Holy Name! Thank You Lord! Thank You, for Your Goodness! Thank pursued me but they have not been able to catch up with me! I bless Your Holy Name. Thank You Lord! Thank You Lord! Thank You Father! Glory be to Your Holy Name! In Jesus’ Mighty Name I have prayed! (Amen!)
Pay attention to me tonight Father I am here Lord! I need Your attention tonight! I know there are many people calling on You tonight. Oh yes there are many people who are Your children but I need Your attention! Heavenly Father, I need Your attention tonight! Pay attention to me tonight! Pay attention to me tonight Lord! Oh, I know there are hundreds of thousands calling on You tonight but I need Your attention! Father I need Your attention! Pay attention to me tonight! Pay attention to me tonight! That’s why I’ve come Lord! I need Your attention tonight! I need Your attention tonight! My Lord and my Saviour! I need Your attention tonight! Pay attention to me tonight! Almighty God Pay attention to me tonight! …Thank You Jesus! In Jesus’ mighty Name I have prayed! (Amen!)
The Bible says if you ask anything in My Name I will do it. That’s Your promise O Lord Jesus and it is not possible for You to lie – You are The Truth. Father, I don’t want to be fruitless anymore. I want to be fruitful – physically, mentally, financially, spiritually – I want to be fruitful, I don’t want to be fruitless anymore – oh yes Lord, I don’t want to be fruitless anymore! I don’t want to be a failure! I want to be a success! I want to be head, I don’t want to be tail. I want to be abundantly fruitful. I want to be fruitful in every sphere of my life! Physically! Spiritually! Mentally! Financially! Ministerially! I want to be fruitful! I want to be fruitful! That’s my desire O Lord! I want to be fruitful! I want to be fruitful! I want to be abundantly fruitful! Yes Lord, I want to be fruitful in the morning, I want to be fruitful in the afternoon, I want to be fruitful all the days of my life. I don’t want to be fruitless. No, no, no, I’m tired of fruitlessness. I’m tired of failure Lord! I’m tired of anything below average! I want to be super! I want to be abundantly fruitful! I want to be head. I don’t want to be tail. O Lord God Almighty You are the One who said I should ask! I ask for abundance of fruitfulness! Oh yes Lord! In every facet of my life I want to be fruitful! Alleluia! Thank You Lord! Glory be to God! In Jesus’ mighty Name we have prayed! (Amen!)

Now barrenness comes in various forms but whatever form they may come they are mountains to be surmounted (Amen!) and the Almighty God had already promised us that if we have faith and we doubt not we shall say to the mountains, mountains, be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea and it shall be so. Today, you know the area of your own barrenness and you are going to command that mountain in the name of Jesus to move and say, “Mountain of barrenness move in the mighty Name of Jesus! I command you in the name of Jesus move! Move! Move! Move! Move! I say Move! Mountain of barrenness in the mighty name of Jesus! Move! Move! Now! Move! Now! Mountain of barrenness I command you now! Now! Every mountain of barrenness in the life of every child of God here, I command you in the mighty name of Jesus! Move! Every area of barrenness in my life, every mountain of barrenness in the Ministry that God had committed into my care, I command you move! Every mountain of barrenness in my family - Move! Move! In Jesus’ mighty Name we have prayed! (Amen!)
Now there are certain things that are impossible with man but with God all things are possible. There are certain enemies. Certain forces of darkness that we might not be able to fight on our own but there is someone called the Lord of Hosts! He has never lost a battle so you are going to cry to Him: Father, every enemy standing in the way of my fruitfulness, let God arise, let His enemy be scattered! Father, rise, fight for me! Rise Lord! Fight for me Lord! Enemies I cannot conquer - fight for me Lord, let God arise and let my enemies be scattered tonight! Rise O Lord! Lord of Hosts! Rise on my behalf! … Thank You Lord of Hosts! In Jesus’ mighty Name we have prayed! (Amen!)
The next prayer is for only a few of us. The prayer is – Father, I have no one else but You. I have no defender except You. Every reproach in my life, all those things in my life that could cause anybody to say where is my God – take them away tonight! Take them away! I have nobody else but You! There is nowhere else for me to go! I have come to the last bus stop. I lift my eyes unto You O Lord! From where else can my help come? My help can only come from You O – You made the heavens! You made the earth! Take away all my reproaches! Take away all my reproaches – physical, mental, spiritual. Take away all my reproaches O Lord, take away all my reproaches I have no other help but You…Glory be to Your Holy Name! Thank You Lord! Blessed be Your Holy Name! In Jesus’ Mighty Name I have prayed! (Amen!)
Now we come to the awesome moment my Daddy is here already, no doubt about that. I now want you now to be very specific in your next prayer. Those of you women who are trusting God for the fruit of the womb, tell God exactly what you want - boy, girl, a set of twins… Those of you who want promotion, those of you who want breakthrough tell Him; those of you who want increase in your anointing tell Him – go ahead talk to God now, talk to God, talk to God…..
Thank You Father! Glory be to God! In Jesus’ mighty Name we have prayed! (Amen!)
[/b][b][/b]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Just checking up on you all.
I pray the Lord meet us all at the point of our needs.

11. MummyEsther Last seen: 9:20am On Apr 27
17. Mandydaisy Last seen: 12:37pm On Jun 22
19. Zenoj, Last seen: 10:03pm On Aug 17
21. Mrsfrank, Last seen: 1:56pm On Aug 22
23. Fruitfulwoman Last seen: 10:35am On Jul 03
27. Dammol Last seen: 8:21pm On Sep 24
30. lily19 Last seen: 4:13pm On Sep 06
33. Teeteetracy Last seen: 5:32pm On Sep 14
34. Alwaystrue, Last seen: 8:48pm On Sep 24
36. Omankem Last seen: 11:14am On Aug 18
38. FavourMSJ Last seen: 1:23pm On Mar 29
46. stina4u Last seen: 6:26pm On Aug 29
50. NoLuvLost Last seen: 11:19am On Jan 26
54. Ayashow Deactivated
61.Doromay, Last seen: 4:25pm On Jun 05
64. Joyfulmama, Last seen: 12:22am On Sep 14
66. Safe06 Last seen: 2:38pm On Feb 07
68. Blomi, Last seen: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2015
70. Divinemandaten Last seen: 6:11pm On Mar 27
72.Babyfacenumb1 Last seen: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
73. Glo27, Last seen: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2015
74. Contumely, Last seen: 10:06pm On May 06
75. Blessediva, Last seen: 8:51pm On Jul 11
79. IyeEjima, Last seen: 12:33am On Jul 31
81. Jessicafruity, Last seen: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
84. Exegesis, Last seen: 4:33pm On Feb 20
86. Janedyke6, Last seen: 2:45pm On Sep 13
91. Rozeeb, Last seen: 11:33pm On Mar 21
93. Boyeen, Last seen: 6:42pm On Aug 17
94. Laurasmum, Last seen: 8:01pm On Aug 26
101. Kudibaby Last seen: 8:50pm On Sep 23
102. Xtiana250, Last seen: 8:45pm On May 09
105. Ibari, Last seen: 11:44am On Sep 13
108. Santagelo25, Last seen: 2:17pm On Sep 27
110. Fonnyswt, Last seen: 5:58am On Sep 03
113. Hypraise Last seen: 10:23pm On Sep 04
114. Marjuly, Last seen: 7:39am On Jun 22
120. Kussy4, Last seen: 4:51pm On Aug 31
121. Okhionkpai, Last seen: 4:31pm On Aug 11
122. Ruttybabie Last seen: 4:32pm On Mar 20
125. Aghadiaye, Last seen: 4:16pm On Sep 14
127. Havenly, Last seen: 3:21pm On Jul 29
130. Venizia, Last seen: 5:03pm On Apr 11
131. Lollyrekiat Last seen: 11:46am On Jul 14
134. Neeky1, Last seen: 9:44pm On Sep 27
139. Lookingud, Last seen: 5:56pm On Mar 11
142. Somuadi, Last seen: 12:40pm On Sep 08
146. Oyescodee, Last seen: 2:22pm On Jun 21
147. Kikilistic, Last seen: 2:27pm On Aug 09
148. Shiloh Last seen: 12:35pm On Sep 23
153. Anastasia49, Last seen: 6:45pm On Jun 24
167. ugommazan, Last seen: 5:33pm On May 30
173. Firstlady123, Last seen: 12:55pm On Sep 07
177. Schipolkky2211 Last seen: 6:01pm On Aug 24
180. Omotolani22 Last seen: 9:57am On Apr 08
182. gracechinwe Last seen: 7:23pm On Sep 11
183. Heroesoff8, Last seen: 12:05pm On Jul 01
184. Praiseworks, Last seen: 5:52pm On Jul 27
187. Giftedbabies Deactivated
190. Mumkachi, Last seen: 4:48pm On Sep 29
191. Lily1990, Last seen: 10:20am On Sep 02
192. 3greatnations, Last seen: 3:11pm On Sep 13
193. Foriletie Last seen: 8:16pm On Sep 05
195. Fruityqueen, Last seen: 6:59pm On Sep 12
197. Supermama, Last seen: 10:17pm On Apr 21
199. Youngmum1, Last seen: 3:26am On Sep 20
201. Nike08, Last seen: 3:26pm On Aug 02
202. Chimemela, Last seen: 10:05pm On Apr 23
206. Gladysogochukwu, Last seen: 1:30am On Aug 04
210. Babemama Last seen: 3:10am On May 06
214. lolarde, Last seen: 7:57am On Jul 05
217. Mumchidiebube, Last seen: 11:38am On Sep 10
218. Xtasly, Last seen: 1:08am On Sep 07
219. jasmos, Last seen: 7:48pm On Sep 27
220. priscaver, Last seen: 10:19pm On Jul 22
221. ciscajewel. Last seen: 9:43pm On May 29
222. Cutegirly, Last seen: 12:49am On Jun 04
231. Goddaytosin, Last seen: 10:28am On Aug 26
234. Creamyice, Last seen: 1:39pm On Sep 19
243. MamaTriplets1, Last seen: 10:46am On Jun 18
244. BELLOQ, Last seen: 12:02am On Jul 31
245. zest4allife, Last seen: 2:00pm On Sep 13
250. Enchanted16, Last seen: 8:42pm On Jul 31
251. Meny Last seen: 2:10pm On Jul 30
253. Enkaylala, Last seen: 12:30am On Aug 02
255. Munarule, Last seen: 8:06am On Jul 22
258. bibeetee, Last seen: 1:58pm On Sep 03
Dear All, we will be starting our fasting and prayer next month as suggested by our mama Redeemed. for does of us that cannot join in fasting can just pray along with us. Thank you and do have a wonderful day ahead and TGIF

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fvine:
may his soul continue in peace. My sister i know how u feel but don't blame urself entirely about not listening to his advice on child bearing then, God has his purpose for the delay. Believe that ur morning has come. It will end soonest, jisike biko...Ada diorama

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fvine:
May Daddy gentle soul continue to rest on blossom of the Almighty God.Daddy spirit LL not forsake you and LL continue to pray for you. Sis God do things for us at his perfect time for us but as human when we re going thru what we never plan or ever thought we can go thru in life we always feel down. God that answer by fire, HE that makes way where seem to be no way will surely answer us. Pls relax our miracles are on the way. People must surely rejoice with us, ours LL Neva be difficult for God to do. Have learn to relax and make my self happy this days God LL do it at d right time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
pweetymii:

please ma can i speak with you, i don't know how to pm, can I have ur number
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
May his soul continue to rest in peace...

Fvine:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
@fvine may Ur daddy's soul continue to rest in peace Amen very soon, u shall be celebrating u are one person that I know ur testimony will shake this trend I look forward to ur testimony the Lives u have been saving won't forget u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
4realwoman:
Just checking up on you all.
I pray the Lord meet us all at the point of our needs.

11. MummyEsther Last seen: 9:20am On Apr 27
17. Mandydaisy Last seen: 12:37pm On Jun 22
19. Zenoj, Last seen: 10:03pm On Aug 17
21. Mrsfrank, Last seen: 1:56pm On Aug 22
23. Fruitfulwoman Last seen: 10:35am On Jul 03
27. Dammol Last seen: 8:21pm On Sep 24
30. lily19 Last seen: 4:13pm On Sep 06
33. Teeteetracy Last seen: 5:32pm On Sep 14
34. Alwaystrue, Last seen: 8:48pm On Sep 24
36. Omankem Last seen: 11:14am On Aug 18
38. FavourMSJ Last seen: 1:23pm On Mar 29
46. stina4u Last seen: 6:26pm On Aug 29
50. NoLuvLost Last seen: 11:19am On Jan 26
54. Ayashow Deactivated
61.Doromay, Last seen: 4:25pm On Jun 05
64. Joyfulmama, Last seen: 12:22am On Sep 14
66. Safe06 Last seen: 2:38pm On Feb 07
68. Blomi, Last seen: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2015
70. Divinemandaten Last seen: 6:11pm On Mar 27
72.Babyfacenumb1 Last seen: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
73. Glo27, Last seen: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2015
74. Contumely, Last seen: 10:06pm On May 06
75. Blessediva, Last seen: 8:51pm On Jul 11
79. IyeEjima, Last seen: 12:33am On Jul 31
81. Jessicafruity, Last seen: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
84. Exegesis, Last seen: 4:33pm On Feb 20
86. Janedyke6, Last seen: 2:45pm On Sep 13
91. Rozeeb, Last seen: 11:33pm On Mar 21
93. Boyeen, Last seen: 6:42pm On Aug 17
94. Laurasmum, Last seen: 8:01pm On Aug 26
101. Kudibaby Last seen: 8:50pm On Sep 23
102. Xtiana250, Last seen: 8:45pm On May 09
105. Ibari, Last seen: 11:44am On Sep 13
108. Santagelo25, Last seen: 2:17pm On Sep 27
110. Fonnyswt, Last seen: 5:58am On Sep 03
113. Hypraise Last seen: 10:23pm On Sep 04
114. Marjuly, Last seen: 7:39am On Jun 22
120. Kussy4, Last seen: 4:51pm On Aug 31
121. Okhionkpai, Last seen: 4:31pm On Aug 11
122. Ruttybabie Last seen: 4:32pm On Mar 20
125. Aghadiaye, Last seen: 4:16pm On Sep 14
127. Havenly, Last seen: 3:21pm On Jul 29
130. Venizia, Last seen: 5:03pm On Apr 11
131. Lollyrekiat Last seen: 11:46am On Jul 14
134. Neeky1, Last seen: 9:44pm On Sep 27
139. Lookingud, Last seen: 5:56pm On Mar 11
142. Somuadi, Last seen: 12:40pm On Sep 08
146. Oyescodee, Last seen: 2:22pm On Jun 21
147. Kikilistic, Last seen: 2:27pm On Aug 09
148. Shiloh Last seen: 12:35pm On Sep 23
153. Anastasia49, Last seen: 6:45pm On Jun 24
167. ugommazan, Last seen: 5:33pm On May 30
173. Firstlady123, Last seen: 12:55pm On Sep 07
177. Schipolkky2211 Last seen: 6:01pm On Aug 24
180. Omotolani22 Last seen: 9:57am On Apr 08
182. gracechinwe Last seen: 7:23pm On Sep 11
183. Heroesoff8, Last seen: 12:05pm On Jul 01
184. Praiseworks, Last seen: 5:52pm On Jul 27
187. Giftedbabies Deactivated
190. Mumkachi, Last seen: 4:48pm On Sep 29
191. Lily1990, Last seen: 10:20am On Sep 02
192. 3greatnations, Last seen: 3:11pm On Sep 13
193. Foriletie Last seen: 8:16pm On Sep 05
195. Fruityqueen, Last seen: 6:59pm On Sep 12
197. Supermama, Last seen: 10:17pm On Apr 21
199. Youngmum1, Last seen: 3:26am On Sep 20
201. Nike08, Last seen: 3:26pm On Aug 02
202. Chimemela, Last seen: 10:05pm On Apr 23
206. Gladysogochukwu, Last seen: 1:30am On Aug 04
210. Babemama Last seen: 3:10am On May 06
214. lolarde, Last seen: 7:57am On Jul 05
217. Mumchidiebube, Last seen: 11:38am On Sep 10
218. Xtasly, Last seen: 1:08am On Sep 07
219. jasmos, Last seen: 7:48pm On Sep 27
220. priscaver, Last seen: 10:19pm On Jul 22
221. ciscajewel. Last seen: 9:43pm On May 29
222. Cutegirly, Last seen: 12:49am On Jun 04
231. Goddaytosin, Last seen: 10:28am On Aug 26
234. Creamyice, Last seen: 1:39pm On Sep 19
243. MamaTriplets1, Last seen: 10:46am On Jun 18
244. BELLOQ, Last seen: 12:02am On Jul 31
245. zest4allife, Last seen: 2:00pm On Sep 13
250. Enchanted16, Last seen: 8:42pm On Jul 31
251. Meny Last seen: 2:10pm On Jul 30
253. Enkaylala, Last seen: 12:30am On Aug 02
255. Munarule, Last seen: 8:06am On Jul 22
258. bibeetee, Last seen: 1:58pm On Sep 03
Dear All, we will be starting our fasting and prayer next month as suggested by our mama Redeemed. for does of us that cannot join in fasting can just pray along with us. Thank you and do have a wonderful day ahead and TGIF
4realwoman thanks for checking on us.i appreciate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.