Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393772 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ayun:
Good morning house n happy Sunday.
Want to buy omega 3,6,9 ystday but what I saw was TRIPPLE OMEGA 3,6,9.didnt buy it cos I'm confused bout d triple written dere. Pls has anyone used it n can I still go ahead n buy it. Will it perform d same work as d previous one.
It's same. That should be Puritans Pride Brand you saw (Wine/Plum coloured bottle)? It's a great brand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good evening my beloved E sisters, please make una torchlight my matter :my Bil just finished his ssce dz yr. He didn't make his jamb dz year so hubby said he should come & stay with us, i didn't accept it initially but I don't have alternative since dh is d 1st child & i don't need mil wrath. Dz boy has been a torn on my flesh since his arrival. He z 18,he neither wash plate nor sweep house. He ll lay on bed from morning till evening when he hears dh voice he ll rush to carry book, d worst is dt the only evening i usually spend wt dh after work, he ll come & stay in our room telling dh one story or the other. If he needs anything he ll go straight to his brother wtout telling me. Didn't i mentioned dt he also wears dh undies & keep it for me to wash . Am just mad mamas. Dh now feel dt am nagging, dt i don't like his brother. He ll go to my pot & collect food at the end he won't finish it & he doesn't care to cover d remainant.. Please wt do i do
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
nneejima:
Good evening my beloved E sisters, please make una torchlight my matter :my Bil just finished his ssce dz yr. He didn't make his jamb dz year so hubby said he should come & stay with us, i didn't accept it initially but I don't have alternative since dh is d 1st child & i don't need mil wrath. Dz boy has been a torn on my flesh since his arrival. He z 18,he neither wash plate nor sweep house. He ll lay on bed from morning till evening when he hears dh voice he ll rush to carry book, d worst is dt the only evening i usually spend wt dh after work, he ll come & stay in our room telling dh one story or the other. If he needs anything he ll go straight to his brother wtout telling me. Didn't i mentioned dt he also wears dh undies. Am just mad mamas. Dh now feel dt am nagging, dt i don't like his brother. He ll go to my pot & collect food at the end he won't finish it & he doesn'tcare to cover d remainant.. Please wt do i do
he wears ur dh undies and drop it for u to wash, right? My own advice is, anything he is supposed to do and he's not doing, simply tell him to do it, but not in an angry manner
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
@nneejima, you need to set the records straight with the boy in the presence of your husband, why will he eat without washing his plates? Do you have a househelp that does house chores? Tell him to excuse you whenever you need to have private time with dh, then why can't his discussions be in the living room? Do your own siblings enter your room at will? Why does he share undies with your dh? Tell dh to buy his own for him if need be. I don't think it's a big deal if he asks your hubby for money without telling you, it's in your dh's place to inform you of his brother's demands before giving him a dime. Treat him the way you'll treat your younger sibling in his age bracket, the fact that he is your bil doesn't mean you should take trash from him, you just need a lil diplomacy. Abeg don't let any boy stress your life
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
@ orney my sister, i can't send him for any errands ooh cos next minutes mil ll call me. Me no get energy, i don't want trouble
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
napa:
@nneejima, you need to set the records straight with the boy in the presence of your husband, why will he eat without washing his plates? Do you have a househelp that does house chores? Tell him to excuse you whenever you need to have private time with dh, then why can't his discussions be in the living room? Do your own siblings enter your room at will? Why does he share undies with your dh? Tell dh to buy his own for him if need be. I don't think it's a big deal if he asks your hubby for money without telling you, it's in your dh's place to inform you of his brother's demands before giving him a dime. Treat him the way you'll treat your younger sibling in his age bracket, the fact that he is your bil doesn't mean you should take trash from him, you just need a lil diplomacy. Abeg don't let any boy stress your life
my dear i ve done that time without number, i don't have house help, i do all d house chores by myself. I don't complain about it, i personal bought undies for him but he won't wash his. I accepted him as my own brother,i do everything for him, he do use my atm card too but my problem now is dt he feels dt it all belong to his brother, dt its his brother house after all.. My dear i love dz boy like my own child but he z now turning it against me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
nneejima:
@ orney my sister, i can't send him for any errands ooh cos next minutes mil ll call me. Me no get energy, i don't want trouble
since Mil and dh are not against his attitude, its better u ignore his attitude and act like he doesnt exist/do ur chores ursef/, but for him coming to your room, shun him quickly, even in the presence of your hubby, it is for u n dh, even if ur son is as old as him, he will kno he has to xcuse dad n mum wen they are together in the room

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
nneejima:
Good evening my beloved E sisters, please make una torchlight my matter :my Bil just finished his ssce dz yr. He didn't make his jamb dz year so hubby said he should come & stay with us, i didn't accept it initially but I don't have alternative since dh is d 1st child & i don't need mil wrath. Dz boy has been a torn on my flesh since his arrival. He z 18,he neither wash plate nor sweep house. He ll lay on bed from morning till evening when he hears dh voice he ll rush to carry book, d worst is dt the only evening i usually spend wt dh after work, he ll come & stay in our room telling dh one story or the other. If he needs anything he ll go straight to his brother wtout telling me. Didn't i mentioned dt he also wears dh undies & keep it for me to wash . Am just mad mamas. Dh now feel dt am nagging, dt i don't like his brother. He ll go to my pot & collect food at the end he won't finish it & he doesn't care to cover d remainant.. Please wt do i do
Hmm,this marriage of a thing na really school wen person dey learn everyday.
I know we would be quick to say she should take her as her younger brother but God knows,no younger brother of mine wud eat and leave plate for me to wash dat is where the talk of background comes in.About an hour ago,i was telling a teen of mine that i want to paste a sign on my wall"thank you for eating,but please,kindly wash your plate".An established woman on TV sometime ago said she had a similar stuff on her wall,that sometimes even her husband wash his plates after eating.Without been told,courtesy demands that he does some things in the house but it seems he has not been "properly trained" at home.So,for me,i will stylishly be sending him errands sweetly like"bros,abeg just help me brush this parlor"and wen he finishes wud say"ah,the parlor look different,and psyche him,"bros,abeg help me wash those plate"e.t.c before he go turn my errand man,he not go know.
Then the issue of him asking for money from Dh,make it an issue less issue as far as he has satisfied your needs before they will start peddling that you do not want him to take care of his younger ones.
His wearing your Dh boxers is a no-no!i grew up in a house where we did not even share clothes not talk of undies,my Dh brother was doing that at a time,i did not say anything,I changed the location of where i keep his undies and was now giving him on request till bro come learn how to dey wash his.
When he comes into the bedroom to talk to dh,jokingly tell him dis is our bedroom and he could walk in and see the unexpected(in this case,na dh supposed draw his attention to that).
In all,wisdom is a principal thing,stop talking to dh,to us na talk,to them na nag,if these tips do not work,ignore him as if he is not existing not with aggressiveness but with charm,bad character does not hide itself for long,he will soon do something to ur dh wen go open his eyes and wen that happens,don't gloat like i told u so(u will be tempted to)just let it pass and keep ur peace.He will not be with u forever.
My 2 cents oh.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fvine:
On this day in 2008, I lost my sweet dear Dad to the cold hands of death but to the sweet and happy abodes of heaven, the Angels, saints and God. Daddy may you continue to rest peacefully in the Bossom of the Almighty God, Amen. I only wished I listened to your medical and fatherly advice when you asked me to start giving birth and not continue waiting for a perfect time to conceive. I've learned the hard way, it's about 10+ years now since I got that advice severally from you. There's no perfect time I've learned. But I do know that God already knew this would happen and has a plan and I'll conceive and bear children soon, Amen. Thanks for being the best Dad ever. I Miss You Daddy.

Take heart dear,it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ayun:
Good morning house n happy Sunday.
Want to buy omega 3,6,9 ystday but what I saw was TRIPPLE OMEGA 3,6,9.didnt buy it cos I'm confused bout d triple written dere. Pls has anyone used it n can I still go ahead n buy it. Will it perform d same work as d previous one.

@Ayun it's same thing. Here's a picture of mine.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Is there anyone that do not ovulate on letrozole. , mama's that have taken it , your review on letrozole
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
@nnejinmma, i tire for the kind men being raised these days o, its really mind boggling, the other day, twas one dh that saw nothing wrong in his momo coming to stay with them permanently ontop ttc wahala!

now its ur dh sharing undies with an adolescent.., and allowing the boy to enter your bedroom at will!...hmmm na real waoh.

my dw tried something similar...i wasnt even around and her younger sister came, and they left 2 free rms in the house and decided to be sleeping in our matrimonial room/bed with her 2yr old daughter, omo na sharp sharp i caution her when she was gisting me, matrimonial bed/room is solely meant for husband n wife...no other person, she saw the error of her ways and apologised and adjusted accordingly.

back to ur matter, this one strong o. as in the boy reports to his mom if you send him on errands!!!...dayum..it appears this is an inter tribal marriage?.
i think your only option is to gently and calmly call your dh and explain these issues to him, i bet he will be reasonable and also see the error of his ways grin grin . dont nag o, choose a good day when he is in a good mood,..maybe after some good strong sweet kpekus grin grin cool

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
RipVanWink:
@nnejinmma, i tire for the kind men being raised these days o, its really mind boggling, the other day, twas one dh that saw nothing wrong in his momo coming to stay with them permanently ontop ttc wahala!

now its ur dh sharing undies with an adolescent.., and allowing the boy to enter your bedroom at will!...hmmm na real waoh.

my dw tried something similar...i wasnt even around and her younger sister came, and they left 2 free rms in the house and decided to be sleeping in our matrimonial room/bed with her 2yr old daughter, omo na sharp sharp i caution her when she was gisting me, matrimonial bed/room is solely meant for husband n wife...no other person, she saw the error of her ways and apologised and adjusted accordingly.

back to ur matter, this one strong o. as in the boy reports to his mom if you send him on errands!!!...dayum..it appears this is an inter tribal marriage?.
i think your only option is to gently and calmly call your dh and explain these issues to him, i bet he will be reasonable and also see the error of his ways grin grin . dont nag o, choose a good day when he is in a good mood,..maybe after some good strong sweet kpekus grin grin cool

Did I just see kpekus? You too like dat thing sef

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
pweetymii:

Hmm,this marriage of a thing na really school wen person dey learn everyday.
I know we would be quick to say she should take her as her younger brother but God knows,no younger brother of mine wud eat and leave plate for me to wash dat is where the talk of background comes in.About an hour ago,i was telling a teen of mine that i want to paste a sign on my wall"thank you for eating,but please,kindly wash your plate".An established woman on TV sometime ago said she had a similar stuff on her wall,that sometimes even her husband wash his plates after eating.Without been told,courtesy demands that he does some things in the house but it seems he has not been "properly trained" at home.So,for me,i will stylishly be sending him errands sweetly like"bros,abeg just help me brush this parlor"and wen he finishes wud say"ah,the parlor look different,and psyche him,"bros,abeg help me wash those plate"e.t.c before he go turn my errand man,he not go know.
Then the issue of him asking for money from Dh,make it an issue less issue as far as he has satisfied your needs before they will start peddling that you do not want him to take care of his younger ones.
His wearing your Dh boxers is a no-no!i grew up in a house where we did not even share clothes not talk of undies,my Dh brother was doing that at a time,i did not say anything,I changed the location of where i keep his undies and was now giving him on request till bro come learn how to dey wash his.
When he comes into the bedroom to talk to dh,jokingly tell him dis is our bedroom and he could walk in and see the unexpected(in this case,na dh supposed draw his attention to that).
In all,wisdom is a principal thing,stop talking to dh,to us na talk,to them na nag,if these tips do not work,ignore him as if he is not existing not with aggressiveness but with charm,bad character does not hide itself for long,he will soon do something to ur dh wen go open his eyes and wen that happens,don't gloat like i told u so(u will be tempted to)just let it pass and keep ur peace.He will not be with u forever.
My 2 cents oh.

You crafty sha
Thumb up for you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
nneejima:

Hummmmm, wonders shall never seize with in-laws. You just have to be technical or should I say cunning about sending him on errands stylish b like ah Jerry as you fine so u dey do this kind thing? No now.
No need telling ur dh cos he might not see reasons with you.
I always wonder if they are not trained or just prefer to untrained themselves at their brother's place. If you were not there won't he do dishes and sweep? Na him mama dey sweep the house where he from come? .
My dear just to void wahala do the ones you can trick him to do some as well.
God bless and engrace you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 24, 2016
curvilicious:
Abeg I need help with these Itsekiri words : 'Amaba and Ole' abeg in case you have Itsekiri friends help find out and get back to me
Thanks

Baby dust
Whilst I'm an Itsekiri, my understanding of the language is not solid. I hereby summon Onuwaje to help you. I hope he he helps otherwise....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by drkells(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Have you tried fertility plant
Omoyeni3601:
Is there anyone that do not ovulate on letrozole. , mama's that have taken it , your review on letrozole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Am loyal my people, I will do as you guys have suggested.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Everything in your world may turn upside down, but the Lord will still be there to comfort and help you. That's one of the most precious promises of His Word.

"God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble" - Psalm 46:1. #36Days to #Impact2016#TheScriptures

Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fragrance2: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2016
mommatriplets:

i think she can, if she is upto it, not sore or feeling much iscomfort.
though i wonder why she had the flushing done so close to her ovulation!

Yes, you are right. She said it was because she missed d first appointment for the surgery n couldn't wait anymore. She sure did though wasn't too easy. We are believing God for fertilization IJN. Thanks for the reply.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2016
nneejima:
Am loyal my people, I will do as you guys have suggested.

I don't understand how your BIL can wear your DH's undies...that's so gross!
Kindly put your foot down, get your family involved if need be..the guy should
leave, your DH can assist him from afar, one silent agreement i have with my DH
is that we won't accommodate anyone from both our families, you are TTC and so
you don't need the extra stress...please take your stand and brace up for whatever
your inlaws plan to do afterwards, my inlaws know me too well..no time for drama!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Datazone:

Whilst I'm an Itsekiri, my understanding of the language is not solid. I hereby summon Onuwaje to help you. I hope he he helps otherwise....

Thank you even when you no dey understand the language.
It's the name my traditional fertility massage woman called for me o. She say na wetin dey my belle wey make am strong and no fit conceive. Truth is if she presses the place I just feel as if I will quench for pains

Onuwaje abeg help me now. Amaba and oleh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onuwaje(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
To those asking the meaning of
Amaba
Oleh...
Ole

I have not heard of these words in itsekiri befre

What i know is that "Oleh" is d name of a place in Isoko
And Ole means thief
Just give me a few hours to ask elders here ok

Btw

What thread am i in

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=Fvine
he does everything beautiful in His sis. Your miracle babies are right in your womb ijn. And when it fully manifest sis, ears that hear will tingle and give glory to Jehovah. May dad's soul continue to rest in peace.
E-hug.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
orney:
since Mil and dh are not against his attitude, its better u ignore his attitude and act like he doesnt exist/do ur chores ursef/, but for him coming to your room, shun him quickly, even in the presence of your hubby, it is for u n dh, even if ur son is as old as him, he will kno he has to xcuse dad n mum wen they are together in the room

Nneejima I totally agree with this comment. Just do ur chores as if he's nt there and and set him straight where necessary. Then about him wearing ur DH's undies don't wash it again leave it for bothe of them, if they like they shud throw it away and buy new ones cos if u continue to complain DH will say u hate his kid brother. U knw how dis men thinks. My own 2 cents sha

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
onuwaje:
To those asking the meaning of
Amaba
Oleh...
Ole

I have not heard of these words in itsekiri befre

What i know is that "Oleh" is d name of a place in Isoko
And Ole means thief
Just give me a few hours to ask elders here ok

Btw

What thread am i in
Omere..bo ko?
u are in the thread of mothers of great nations,future governors,senators,president,inventors e.t.c.
As for the "ole",i am thinking she meant "o'lay",as in "it's strong"....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
pls who knows a good lab one can do sfa in asaba?.
pls its urgent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
I need help o, I've been having cramps on the right side of my stomach mostly since morning and now I just went to wee and after wiping I saw blood on my tissue. PS: am in day15 of my cycle. what does it mean?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
mummykyrti:
I need help o, I've been having cramps on the right side of my stomach mostly since morning and now I just went to wee and after wiping I saw blood on my tissue. PS: am in day15 of my cycle. what does it mean?
ovulation signs and symptoms, u must start bding tonight, babydust to u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onuwaje(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
pweetymii:

Omere..bo ko?
u are in the thread of mothers of great nations,future governors,senators,president,inventors e.t.c.
As for the "ole",i am thinking she meant "o'lay",as in "it's strong"....

Mo winor
Kaada

I am nt understanding the gist oo
I dn ask dem say i smoke pawpaw
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
onuwaje:

Mo winor
Kaada

I am nt understanding the gist oo
I dn ask dem say i smoke pawpaw
kikikikiki,u know say pronunciation and writing na different thing,she spelt as she heard.Don't be surprised u will know the meaning if u hear her verbally.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
mummykyrti:
some people do have light cramping and bleeding during their ovulation period maybe u are among the lot in this cycle.Enjoy your bding and may it result to good news in a few weeks time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.