Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392342 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
curvilicious:

Ok will try it then
Plz, how much is?

Thank you sis

/mummykyrti
It's this same pregnacare I always have issues swallowing cos of the size lol.

It's about 3500 for a pack right now which is about a month's supply.

Pls get ' pregnacare conception' cos there are many pregnacare drugs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
mummykyrti:
how much izit?
its 3k over here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
curvilicious:

Ok will try it then
Plz, how much is?

Thank you sis
its 3k here

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
curvilicious:

Ah! Fast guy no be thief angry cheesy
I no understand ur slangs o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
orney:
its 3k over here
okay, tho me and drugs no b friend, even my small vit b- complex and folic acid wey I buy say I go dey take evriday, I no fit remember wen last I look am, talk more of take.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
mummykyrti:
I no understand ur slangs o

It just means you smart
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
curvilicious:

It just means you smart
aww thanks my curvy sister, if I buy d drug, u fit help me dey drink am mke e dey enter my body?? pweety pwease!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
My sisters, do not despair. My hubby tells me everytime i am down that God doesnt make mistakes. He has a reason for this. Been TTC for 8 years, got depressed earlier on in the journey but now over it. I know how difficult it can be. At some point i was envying my friend that had miscarriage, that at least she don see 2 lines for PT kit before, how i will give anything for that. It is good you are starting treatment early. i discovered this thread just of recent and i learnt a lot already. Just praying this new line of treatment will work fast on me.

I wish all of us the very best of luck in our journey. It shall be something we look back in our moment of joy, with our babies in our arms.

orney:
this was me 2 weeks ago ma'am, infact the kind dream i av nowadaiz ehn, one thing i do is pray, recite psalm 23, 3 times before i sleep, i make sure i go out everyday, i visit friends who have kids, play till evening before goin back home, don't give room for depression ma. Ur miracle is sure soonest by God's grace

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 4:12am On Dec 04, 2016
So let me give some updates on what i have been up to. So i decided to try new or more things. But am having some nasty side effects from them.
I took 1 tab (2.5mg) of par.lodel just before night time 2 days ago, then after about 1 hour, though i was lieing down, i felt dizzy, as if the wall is spinning, weakness, nauseous, disorganized, weird, frequent urination, sleep no gree come (how I wan take explain this feeling self). I don't how I managed to make it to the next morning. I don discard the remaining 9 tabs (na so my #1,500 go, its well o)
Second gist, so I decided to run a hsg this cycle (had my first one about 2yrs ago) Found a Lab that does it together with hydrotubation. It was very uncomfortable, a bit painful (just when the dye was injected), but the most embarrassing part is having to open my full dignity to a man,who is about 70-75 years old, with more than 5 female attendants. I come dey regret say if I know, I for shave. Ha, all those black spots on my inner thigh, I wish I could wish them away. As I was crying during the procedure, my words were, 'God I am tired of all this, when will it end'
I know say those local attending girls, go use me laugh later, na them sabi.
Na me go laugh last, with my Kendra in my arms. Hahaha.
Still feeling seriously bloated with mild pains on my abdomen. Didn't get this bloated feeling with my previous hsg. Hope it gets better soon.
PS: both tubes are open. To God alone be ALL the glory.
Fertility blessings

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2016
mummykyrti:
aww thanks my curvy sister, if I buy d drug, u fit help me dey drink am mke e dey enter my body?? pweety pwease!!

Lol! I hear
When ur belle enter nkor?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2016
@lastguy, fret not. God Almighty will do it for you. Big ups to other men helping to make this process end well.

Baby dust to all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2016
Redeemedsoul:
hello , thanks to everyone for the encouraging words , I can't appreciate everyone enough ,
it has not been easy for me though, just kinda think too much , I am only feeling miserable about this whole shit , I am not happy that I find myself in a deep poo, the HIGH FSH result got me thinking, I decide not to google on it anymore, its heartwrenching

It is well with you dear child of God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Any suggestions on a decent hospital (near ajah axis preferably) or even on Lagos mainland where I can meet with a good gynaecologist. I nor get money for lekki doctors oh or people when go use test finish person. Just a good, honest gynaecologist. I need to monitoring vby a good gynaecologist now. Thanks everyone. Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2016
ogunbekun:
My sisters, do not despair. My hubby tells me everytime i am down that God doesnt make mistakes. He has a reason for this. Been TTC for 8 years, got depressed earlier on in the journey but now over it. I know how difficult it can be. At some point i was envying my friend that had miscarriage, that at least she don see 2 lines for PT kit before, how i will give anything for that. It is good you are starting treatment early. i discovered this thread just of recent and i learnt a lot already. Just praying this new line of treatment will work fast on me.

I wish all of us the very best of luck in our journey. It shall be something we look back in our moment of joy, with our babies in our arms.

Amen ma, this new treatment, God will definitely make it work for you, God of Hannah shall answer you, me and every mamas here soonest because He has promised that non of us shall be barren(Aen)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2016
@mamakendra, sum mamas here discussed abt this drug u used sumtimes back, they cut it into two and used half on friday, and half on saturday... I think the effect will be reduced by taking it that way, sowi abt the pain and the self embarrasment, since the day doctor did scan for me and i didn't shave the hair under my navel, shame catch me, ever since then i must shave before goin to d hospital doing scan or not

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2016
Happy Sunday mama's, it will be well with us all, we will all have reasons to give thanks to God , we will have a new song in our mouth soon , people will celebrate us sooner than we expects ,back to peeping mode.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2016
curvilicious:

Lol! I hear
When ur belle enter nkor?
I don think am tire..myb I'll find that pre-natal gummies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2016
Joyous testimonies and thanksgiving shall be the order of the day for us all. Happy Thanksgiving Sunday Papas and Mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=FruitfulRay post=51332154]Good day mama's, please who is going to Canaan land for Shiloh this December, I have never been there for Shiloh, but been to their services several times, the time coincided with my leave (Shiloh), so I want to use the opportunity to go dance and bless my father for a great 2016 because I KNOW He who is faithful has ALREADY done it, it just remains make e show face..

Hello Mama, am attending.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
hello mamas i found out one trick . God helped me i did MMM and got money for 3months supply of my supplments which i know God will pick my call before the 3months. you can pm me to guide you on how to maximize this opportunity but you must register under me ooo.

i also recovered the 75k i used for hmg for this deal.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
gudday all the mamas in the house.am a little bit confuse o.my Neigbour' mum met me yesterday morning,although I usually see women entering their apartment but it didn't occur to me that the women are coming to massaging.so she ask me quietly why are children not coming,I told her that I am waiting on God,she said all women are waiting on God but one has to work also.She ask me to lie down and I did.she said that my tommy is stiff with gas and she was right because I always release gas and most times releasing the gas become so painful during my period.she gave me one green liquid to drink on empty stomach to drink all at once and I did.my sisters,no be small thing o.I couldn't stay for 3 minutes without running to the toilet.my question now is that can gas prevent a woman from conceiving?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SimiAA: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Happy Sunday beautiful mamas. Please who has noticed that some of these fertility drugs reduces sex drive abi it's just me. Because I can't seem to get in d mood atal as much as I try
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
@Helens101, me i don't know ooo, once in a while i gas, i feel pain... I took 1 herbs and since then my gas no be here, hubby sef no get choice again... Let's wait and see, hopefully it will work for u.. Baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mama Kendra, Were you tubes open or blocked in the first hsg you did? If it was blocked, what drugs did you use to open it?

mamakendra:
So let me give some updates on what i have been up to. So i decided to try new or more things. But am having some nasty side effects from them.
I took 1 tab (2.5mg) of par.lodel just before night time 2 days ago, then after about 1 hour, though i was lieing down, i felt dizzy, as if the wall is spinning, weakness, nauseous, disorganized, weird, frequent urination, sleep no gree come (how I wan take explain this feeling self). I don't how I managed to make it to the next morning. I don discard the remaining 9 tabs (na so my #1,500 go, its well o)
Second gist, so I decided to run a hsg this cycle (had my first one about 2yrs ago) Found a Lab that does it together with hydrotubation. It was very uncomfortable, a bit painful (just when the dye was injected), but the most embarrassing part is having to open my full dignity to a man,who is about 70-75 years old, with more than 5 female attendants. I come dey regret say if I know, I for shave. Ha, all those black spots on my inner thigh, I wish I could wish them away. As I was crying during the procedure, my words were, 'God I am tired of all this, when will it end'
I know say those local attending girls, go use me laugh later, na them sabi.
Na me go laugh last, with my Kendra in my arms. Hahaha.
Still feeling seriously bloated with mild pains on my abdomen. Didn't get this bloated feeling with my previous hsg. Hope it gets better soon.
PS: both tubes are open. To God alone be ALL the glory.
Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
orney:
@mamakendra, sum mamas here discussed abt this drug u used sumtimes back, they cut it into two and used half on friday, and half on saturday... I think the effect will be reduced by taking it that way
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try cutting it into 2. Hopefully the side effects will be reduced.
ogunbekun:

Mama Kendra, Were you tubes open or blocked in the first hsg you did? If it was blocked, what drugs did you use to open it?
According to the first hsg 2 years ago, the right tube was patent, but there was no convincing spill on the left tube. Months after the report, I took serrapeptase, did a bit of self fertility massage with castor oil. Stopped more than 1 year ago. Recently, I was on acv (apple cider vineger) in warm water on empty stomach in the morning, (about 4 -5 times weekly) for about 3 months.
I didn't do anything most gtc mama ain't doing, its just God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mamakendra , that parlodel side effects no be here oooo, I no dey get myself when I take it , I dey have serious vomits , I will just tell the vomits make e wait reach time , wey belle don enter we will laugh last ijn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Helens101:
my question now is that can gas prevent a woman from conceiving?
Funny you.Hmm,if mama really know about herbs she might be correct,but i av not heard of gas preventing someone from taking in.If it is only gas,i join you happy as that na small thing.Over here(benin),anyone that used to have menstrual pain,they will say it's worm.It's not the kind of worn you use combatrin and ketrax for oh.Any which way,God will see us through.
Happy Sunday peeps.Holy Ghost congress of RCCG starts tomorrow with the theme"complete restoration".May the God of Joel 2:25 give us complete restoration in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
@MamaKendra if a doctor had prescribed the parlodel for you,he would have started on a low dose say half tablet for a day before graduating to full in a day.Parlodel turns one to a complete wreck,pele.give yourself break for like 3 days then re-introduce with half tablet at night.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mama loisemm, we no c you today ooo shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
pweetymii:
@MamaKendra if a doctor had prescribed the parlodel for you,he would have started on a low dose say half tablet for a day before graduating to full in a day.Parlodel turns one to a complete wreck,pele.give yourself break for like 3 days then re-introduce with half tablet at night.
Thank you dear. Nobody send me ooo.
I am just self-medicating, based on a slightly off-range test report.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
orney:
Mama loisemm, we no c you today ooo shocked
Sweetie, I want to become a gentle somborri jor. Moreover, I have just gotten a bit busy. thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
I cover our wombs with the Blood of Jesus Christ. devil you have no place or say in our marriages and in our fruitfulness, therefore pack up and LEAVE RIGHT NOW in the Matchless Name of Jesus Christ. Amen. This year is our year. We will testify.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.