Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392362 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
@ Helens101, mama for kw Eaton she dey talk but nah the medical name she no come kw that y she say nah gas. That nah how I go for one ijew one for check up I come askher Eaton dey make plenty women dey get fibriod ? Mama say nah person no go let AF go before e go come kpekus untop dey make women get fibriod. Omo fear enter my body. Lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Today is my anniversary and I'm trying to be happy. Waiting can be very difficult especially when you see people taking in without even trying. Some people will get pregnant severally and go for abortions so why do people who are ready, praying and fasting have to wait?
Af showed today too after days of brown spotting and I honestly don't know how I feel. Everything wants to make me cry. Dh has been asking me what the issue is but I can't bring myself to tell him why because he has warned me never to cry to panic about TTC again. God help us and wipe away our tears. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2016
lavivaavril:
Today is my anniversary and I'm trying to be happy. God help us and wipe away our tears. Amen
Happy wedding anniversary sis.God bless your home and give you joy unspeakable.You have many reasons to be happy...

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2016
Good morning mamas in the house, missed you guys so much, been very busy that's why you haven't heard from me. went for the Experience on Friday, slept and prayed all through Saturday, church and an engagement on Sunday. Thank God for the strength to fast and pray, you were all included in my prayers @loisemm @realwoman @orney everyone, thanks for doing a great job encouraging each other, our stories will change before the end of the month.

@Redeemedsoul, your soul is indeed redeemed, just be patient... Curvilicious darling, please just rest in the Lord, he will surprise you.

God bless you all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2016
curvilicious:
My pple is there anything you can suggest for me to use aside prenatals? Since everything dey well but, these children no gree implant.

You can use evergreen formular, its about 6k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2016
rolk:
Good afternoon house. Pls Is there any multivitamin I can be using apart from fertilaid? I have Pcos currently on 150IU hmg injection. I was using fertilaid before but this period no gree make I dey spend 11k on multivitamins now and my gynae said I should continue my multivitamins . I Need suggestions on other types(not expensive and available ones) I can buy which will also work well for me. Thanks

Evergreen formula for women is closer to fertailaid, but less expensive, about 6k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2016
poppop:
Any suggestions on a decent hospital (near ajah axis preferably) or even on Lagos mainland where I can meet with a good gynaecologist. I nor get money for lekki doctors oh or people when go use test finish person. Just a good, honest gynaecologist. I need to monitoring vby a good gynaecologist now. Thanks everyone. Baby dust to all.

There is a doctor on Badore road, the name of the hospital is DOVE, ask for Dr. Dozie, he is good... but always ask for discount, he is very considerate...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Happy Anniversary dear, may God continue to bless your union. By this time next year, you will be celebrating with your little one(s) in Jesus name

lavivaavril:
Today is my anniversary and I'm trying to be happy. Waiting can be very difficult especially when you see people taking in without even trying. Some people will get pregnant severally and go for abortions so why do people who are ready, praying and fasting have to wait?
Af showed today too after days of brown spotting and I honestly don't know how I feel. Everything wants to make me cry. Dh has been asking me what the issue is but I can't bring myself to tell him why because he has warned me never to cry to panic about TTC again. God help us and wipe away our tears. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=Mamitwins post=51622430][/quote]

Ok dear, am leaving tomorrow, please lets meet there, i'll pm you. God bless you...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2016
@fruitfulray @pweetymii thanks a lot sisters, God bless you!

Pls what does this evergreen formula do in the body? I'm open to trying anything that can help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2016
My sisters and brothers, it the time of the year, where we think because the year is almost ended, and we haven't seen our testimony yet, we start doubting God, feeling depressed and sad, but who sad epp? As Children of God, lets know that all things are working for our good, lets sit for once and put things into perspective, that way, the devil cannot steal our joy. When we put things into perspective, we get a clearer vision and we don't get depressed, we get sad because we are humans, but in this situation, let our spirit take control of our bodies, we are not just humans, we have the Holy spirit in us, our bodies is the temple of the Holy spirit.

The last time I cried, was about 3months ago, and I told myself I will never cry or pity myself concerning getting pregnant, its a decision we need to make. If anyone needs to be scared or feel anxious, I should be the one, am 35, according to medical reports, my biological clock is ticking, but I stand on the word of God, my latter years, will be better than my former. As my days are, so shall my strength be. Thank God for medicine and all the discoveries made, but we have the healer. It is my radical faith and speaking positiveness that has helped me all this time, before I went for a single test, when anyone asks me what the issue was, i'll say nothing, for almost a year, as I went, that was how my result was, except one that said my progesterone level was high, and when i posted my result here, sister fvine said it was ok, and nothing was wrong, even the doctors in Ask the gynecologist said so too.
Sometimes, we taking different medicines even add more to the issues.

Now on the part of putting things in perspective, whats the worst case scenario? you don't have a child of your own, does that mean God is not faithful? or does that mean you have failed in life and die? See, when you tell the devil, whats the worst case, so I don't have a child, I will enjoy, see he will flee from you, because you have said, whether I have a child or not, I will keep praising God. Just like Exegesis said, there is the option of adopting, and you loving and caring for that baby well, and who knows, what will happen after that. Please lets all put our minds to rest, and enjoy our honeymoon period, because it will soon end, then you will be looking for where to drop all your yard people...lol

Lets sit and thank God for the lessons we have learnt during this period, for me this are what I have learnt....

- To trust on God more
- To be empathetic with those TTC, cos I always thought it was so easy getting pregnant, and maybe if not for this journey, will not know the pains people ttc go through, but now i know, so I can encourage them from my side and pray with them.
- To love my husband more and be thankful to God that at least am married, I know many of my friends that are not yet married, they just want to marry, even if they don't have kids
-Thankful for all you guys, if not TTC, I won't know you all
-I have learnt to take care of myself more, eat better, rest well and take vitamins, if not for ttc, I no send oh
- Learnt to be patient with people, especially children (not that I wasn't before), but now, it has tripled.

Sorry for the long post, God bless us all, kindly post what you have learnt on your journey.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Its a prenatal vitamin, it helps to conceive, has all the vitamins for conception more like fertailaid. Its what I am taking now, but you need to take it for a least 3months they said. My sister, God will help us

lavivaavril:
@fruitfulray @pweetymii thanks a lot sisters, God bless you!

Pls what does this evergreen formula do in the body? I'm open to trying anything that can help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemedsoul: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=FruitfulRay post=51645659]Good morning mamas in the house, missed you guys so much, been very busy that's why you haven't heard from me. went for the Experience on Friday, slept and prayed all through Saturday, church and an engagement on Sunday. Thank God for the strength to fast and pray, you were all included in my prayers @loisemm @realwoman @orney everyone, thanks for doing a great job encouraging each other, our stories will change before the end of the month.

@Redeemedsoul, your soul is indeed redeemed, just be patient... Curvilicious darling, please just rest in the Lord, he will surprise you.

God bless you all...[/quote

thanks ma , i just poured out my heart and soul to this new guy that's knocking the door to my heart .I told him everything that has happened to me . I am just surprise with all he said to me . he told me there's more to life than just having babies . he told me to go to the hospital , mortuary , and where i will see people that are capable of making babies , but are all gone , he even told me that I don't have aids nor dealing with any kind of chronic illness , he told me I still have life in me , and when there's life , there's hope , he said he don't mind at all . I can't thank God enough , he has brought life and sweetness to my soul

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2016
lavivaavril , happy anniv dear.
Fruitfulray, welcome bk from the mountain. It shall not be in vain.

As concerning your topic, One thing we should all bear in mind is that life is in stages. When we were kids, school n good grades was our aim. Parents will tell us then that we kids had nothing serious to think about. They did all the thinking for us. Your own was to go to eat, sleep, go to sch and get good grades.
When we grew to young adults, we wished to get good jobs n marry. Many of us here are now blessed with these. Before they came, that was what kept us occupied.
After marriage, its children n enlargement we desire. It will come cos this is also another stage.
After children, many still have higher things to look up for. Ask preggy n newborn thread women. They are believing God for finances, houses, better marriages, more children, fulfillment of purpose etc.
Even elderly people are still believing God for long life and enlargement for their children.
So my ppl, life is in stages. We will pass this stage n go on to the next stage by His grace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Lavivaavril : Happy Wedding Anniversary sis, may God Almighty wipe away our tears. My dis tym next year, u will be celebrating with ur babies in Jesus name. Enjoy ur day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2016
@Lavivaavril Happy anniversary to you dear, it shall be your year of fruitfulness all round in Jesus name. Amen

@Fruitfulray, Mama I will be there by Wednesday evening by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2016
My people, pls someone else should help to start keeping records of bfps and WIDD. And help post Bfp roll call every month end.

I am beginning to get really busy and won't be able to come to the thread as often as before. Thanks. In Nurse Kaffy4bill's voice, 'One love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2016
So true my sister...

Loisemm:
lavivaavril , happy anniv dear.
Fruitfulray, welcome bk from the mountain. It shall not be in vain.

As concerning your topic, One thing we should all bear in mind is that life is in stages. When we were kids, school n good grades was our aim. Parents will tell us then that we kids had nothing serious to think about. They did all the thinking for us. Your own was to go to eat, sleep, go to sch and get good grades.
When we grew to young adults, we wished to get good jobs n marry. Many of us here are now blessed with these. Before they came, that was what kept us occupied.
Af.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2016
I'm so happy to be on this thread with wonderful women inspiring each other.
My spirit is lifted with all your words of encouragement. We really have to live our lives as if everyday is a miracle because if we begin to count his blessings, we no go fit count finish.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2016
My dear, just keep your mind in peace, read the bible when worried and pray. There is this lady, before she got married, during their marriage class, the session for health, the doctor told them why they should check themselves and all that, so she went and told them she had discharge from her breast, which indicated high prolactin, but was advised to go for her honeymoon and return for treatment, but you know what, she got pregnant during her honeymoon. See you are not yet married, why are you bothering yourself. For know, you can be taking prenatal's, eat well, exercise, live well and just give your all to God.

[quote author=Redeemedsoul post=51646981][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2016
Lavivaavril, happy anniversary dear. You will celebrate next year joyfully with ur babies. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nike08(f): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Good morning mummies in the house please where can I get fertilaid in asaba??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spiceeamiee(f): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2016
My heart goes out to you and all TTC mamas. I used my pregnancy as a point of contact for all of you. The same God who did it for me is still on the throne and he will do it for you. Weeping may endure for a night but your morning is here. Receive your pregnancy in Jesus name. Amen.

lavivaavril:

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank you, Amen I receive it in Jesus name...

spiceeamiee:
My heart goes out to you and all TTC mamas. I used my pregnancy as a point of contact for all of you. The same God who did it for me is still on the throne and he will do it for you. Weeping may endure for a night but your morning is here. Receive your pregnancy in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
spiceeamiee:

God bless you dear. I'm following your posts on pregnancy thread and I declare that I'm joining you guys soonest.

I want to appreciate all of you beautiful ladies too. God will answer our prayers in Jesus name! Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
lavivaavril happy anniversary

Spiceeamiee thanks and God richly bless you

Fruitfulray welcome back and thank you

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enoqueen: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
[/quote]

Happy wedding anniversary.
This time next yr ur joy will be double.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kayih: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Goodafternoon mamas in d the house, I've been silently following this thread for a while but it's my first tyme posting. All d encouragement n support is really amazing. God bless you all n make your stay here as short as possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Mamakendra , that parlodel side effects no be here oooo, I no dey get myself when I take it , I dey have serious vomits , I will just tell the vomits make e wait reach time , wey belle don enter we will laugh last ijn

Ha! Wetin i go do oooooo?
Me wey ordinary bromocrypton dey worry seriously.
How i wan do with my parlodel?

Oh God see us thru quick now ehn embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sometimes my thought be like: bet God why u no just look upon us all at once and push everybody to preggy thread at the same? undecided

Later i just say well all power belongs to You. Do as You please bet, take each and everyone of us to preggy thread asap so, we can rest from browsing, trial and error, self medication and copy copy.

Fertility blessings kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
curvilicious:
Sometimes my thought be like: bet God why u no just look upon us all at once and push everybody to preggy thread at the same? undecided

Later i just say well all power belongs to You. Do as You please bet, take each and everyone of us to preggy thread asap so, we can rest from browsing, trial and error, self medication and copy copy.

Fertility blessings kiss
abi o, AF was meant to come today, since morning I've been feeling extremely wet asif it has started but when I check nothing, anxiety wan finish my enemy, I don use tissue clean vijay tire. sometimes I wonder why my body dey like use me play. that was how in sept AF dint show till on cd 31, when I tot I was already preggy, me and hubby bin don dey discuss am self..anyways God is still God nomata d situation.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmmm..... am so worried @ the moment, hubby came back from a family function yesterday and he was so moody, after persuading him for hours he eventually opened up that all his family members were just asking questions abt Wat's delaying us.... His mum is even asking.

I really don't know what to say to him, but I believe am serving a living God, a destiny changer

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.