Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5357460 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2012
@aalwaystrue God bless you and grant you your heart desires.....all said i believe was directed at me...wen u mentioned "sarah" dat was jst more confirmation....my real name is sarah grin
I was jst lying down....thinking...and just touched my fone and it was dis forum staring at me...alwaystrue's comment....i dint even know i had opened it.
Today is cd49 no Af jst cramps....i did urine test last week bt it was a bfn....too scared to go for blood test...bt I think i have the courage now....I'm jst smiling...will do d blood test next week.whichever way it turns out God is on the throne and I'm no longer worried.
@all baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Professeur,
A big AMEN! To your prayer. I am so glad that you are ditching fear and embracing faith. The Lord has not given us the spirit of fear. May He hear your earnest cry and fill your mouth with rejoicing.

@All, hoping Mamatriplets comes here tonight but in any case let us lift our voices again by 12 midnight again.
This is the last Saturday in the year 2012 and is a great opportunity to pray since on the 31st many of us will be in our various places of worship observing the new year eve services.
Therefore, I will like us to be importune (to press or urge with troublesome persistence) today in reminding God to confirm His word as He has promised us the fruit of the womb. Luke 11:5-10, Psalm 119:49-50

1. Thank God for His mercy over you that you are alive, well and sane enough to even be in the position to be seeking the fruit of the womb. Some are dead, seriously sick or even mental such that pregnancy is the last thing on their mind.

2. Thank God for one good special thing He has done for you this year. In addition, bless the Lord for giving you such a wonderful spouse.

3. Remind the Lord of all those scripture verses you have been holding unto regarding His reward (children) and tell Him to confirm it in your life this season. Psalm 119:49-50

4. Oya, start uprooting every thing that is hindering your fruitfulness in the name of Jesus (any sin like unforgiveness, hatred etc, evil oppression, medical diagnosis). Matthew 15:13
Anything that God did not add to you when He created you as He created you good should be uprooted and destroyed now.

5. Pray according to Jeremiah 17:8 that you shall be planted by the river, your roots shall spread, you shall not see heat and you shall constantly be fruitful vine.

6. Tell the Lord to crown this year with His goodness and bounty in your life. Let Him crown it with babies. Psalm 65:11

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
As we pray , let us not only pray for ourselves alone. Be encouraged to remember your sisters on this thread. Also, thank God for the baby that is already in the womb. Believe me, God has heard our tears and has answered. Let us not get tired of praying oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
hello everyone, am sure we are fine in our respective places. As the years ends, it will end with all the pains and tears. The Lord will refresh our reproductive system in Jesus name.

@AlwaysTrue, as you water you shall be watered, the Word will work for you in Jesus name.

@Adedoyinsola, Pink22, i got this information about how to reduce or even kill the fibroid for you, someone very close to me just told me about it and asked her to send the ingredient to me to share here for you to try.

Here are the things she is using and she has started seeing the effect in less than two weeks (she said when pass out faeces some form of flesh come out, meaning the fibroid is cuting off in pieces). Alligator pepper, ginger and lime orange, preparation:cut the lime into two (dont squeeze it and dont peel it), ground the ginger (after peeling off the back, buy fresh ginger),then seeve the grounded ginger, then now put the lime orange which you cut inside the ginger water and leave it for three (3) days, after the three days, chew the alligator pepper and drink the ginger water. do this everyday for as long as you can.

you can come back here and tell us how far. i just hope it helps someone here.

It shall be well in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hey ladies. I'm on CD21 and having cramps sorta like AF cramps but its more like feeling heat and peperish inside my stomach. Does fertilaid make aunt flo come early or cramps feel different?

Happy new and fruitful 2013 to everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
hello fruitful mums,happy new yr in advance,@ omonikiba this ur friend wit fibroids ow big was it?my dear d pepper in ginger is not small something o,but thx for d info.abeg who has heard from rocksqueen?mamatrps i still de wait o,baby dust to y'all nd God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
@Omonikiba, amen.

Beloved, hear the word of the Lord:

Isaiah 30:18-19;23a
18  Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you,
and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you.
For the Lord is a God of justice;
blessed are all those who wait for him.
19 For a people shall dwell in Zion, in Jerusalem; you shall weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry. As soon as he hears it, he answers you.
23a And he will give rain for the seed with which you sow the ground, and bread, the produce of the ground, which will be rich and plenteous.

Blessed are you for waiting on Him. The Lord has been waiting to be gracious unto you and has exalted Himself to have mercy on you. He has heard your cry and you shall weep no more.
He has said that He is giving rain for the seed you sow, so increase your baby dancing as it's your time to be fruitful. Expect a rich and plenteous reward. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olynkem: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2012
Fertility Boost Nutritional Supplements.

Kindly visit this link below for detailed information on fertility boost supplements and how to order for all infertility related issues such as fibriod, hormonal imbalance, low sperm count, impotence,etc

http://infertilityspecialoffer..com/

Your infertility challenges with ends with 2012 and as the year begin, God will visit you with your own baby, your womb will be fertile again and the blessings of Abraham will be yours.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2012
On January 1st 2012,when I and my husband where praying, I asked God that come the end of the year, I will be carrying another Child in my hands or in my womb. I lost a pregnancy on December 6th this year, but i still kept reminding God of what i had asked of him. I woke up on the 31st of December -6 am said my prayers, did a home pregnancy test and it turned out positive. God Never fails. He is true to you.

He did it for me, He can do it for all who believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2012
Congrats @ Cutethings, that would be the testimony of all the expectant mothers on this thread soonest IJN.

I pray you would carry fully to term and have a supernatural birth.

@all, remember the cramps i complained about yesterday, well it has eased up, but im spotting now, noticed it yesterday evening / night when i wipe with a Tissue Paper, after peeing, also seemed like my bladder has given way. i probably peed one million times in the night, every 30 mins or so.

The thing is i dont even know if the spotting would give way to full AF today, i guess i'll have to wait to find out (don't have my normal PMS that accompanies AF and i sure have never seen AF at CD 22 ever before). This is my first cycle with fertilaid and i feel so thrown off symptoms i am used to so its basically waiting, watching and learning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2012
omonikiba: hello everyone, am sure we are fine in our respective places. As the years ends, it will end with all the pains and tears. The Lord will refresh our reproductive system in Jesus name.

@AlwaysTrue, as you water you shall be watered, the Word will work for you in Jesus name.

@Adedoyinsola, Pink22, i got this information about how to reduce or even kill the fibroid for you, someone very close to me just told me about it and asked her to send the ingredient to me to share here for you to try.

Here are the things she is using and she has started seeing the effect in less than two weeks (she said when pass out faeces some form of flesh come out, meaning the fibroid is cuting off in pieces). Alligator pepper, ginger and lime orange, preparation:cut the lime into two (dont squeeze it and dont peel it), ground the ginger (after peeling off the back, buy fresh ginger),then seeve the grounded ginger, then now put the lime orange which you cut inside the ginger water and leave it for three (3) days, after the three days, chew the alligator pepper and drink the ginger water. do this everyday for as long as you can.

you can come back here and tell us how far. i just hope it helps someone here.

It shall be well in Jesus name.

Omonikiba mwaaaa u are a darlyn av been sampling natural remedies, come Wednesday I'll be off to the market to purchase all the stuff. Am in mtn tww now is it still safe to take it now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2012
Congrats cutethings our God is indeed faithful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2012
favored gal: Congrats @ Cutethings, that would be the testimony of all the expectant mothers on this thread soonest IJN.

I pray you would carry fully to term and have a supernatural birth.

@all, remember the cramps i complained about yesterday, well it has eased up, but im spotting now, noticed it yesterday evening / night when i wipe with a Tissue Paper, after peeing, also seemed like my bladder has given way. i probably peed one million times in the night, every 30 mins or so.

The thing is i dont even know if the spotting would give way to full AF today, i guess i'll have to wait to find out (don't have my normal PMS that accompanies AF and i sure have never seen AF at CD 22 ever before). This is my first cycle with fertilaid and i feel so thrown off symptoms i am used to so its basically waiting, watching and learning.

favored gal how many dpo are you, it might be IB you know, fingers cross for you hon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2012
@cutethings,
Congrats on this 11th hour miracle. May God be praised. You mean you lost a pregnancy this month and conceived this same month? shocked wow!
Some of us here are already pregnant and do not even know it yet. I pray that we will all rejoice as the Lord crowns this year 2012 with His goodness and shods year 2013 with peace and rejoicing.

@favoured gal, watch and see the Lord do great things for you.

@Pink, how now? I wish you an uncommon testimony this season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2012
@Pink22. really don't know if and when i ovulated but i had mid-cycle spotting last week Monday 24th Dec(CD14).

@ALwaystrue Amen and same to you and every expectant woman hear

Anyways i'll keep everyone posted. Happy 2013 to everyone and may all our dreams come through
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2012
hello fruitful mums,@ cutethings congrats o,our God is wonderful may u carry it to full term nd we all expecting may he also answer our prayers too.@ favoured girl u cld be pregnant o,be rest assured dat all things r working for u,@ alwaystrue i woke at night nd read tru ur last writeup my dear it was a source of encouragement nd inspiration may God give u d grace to continue in his wrks,thank u so much,@ pink22 pls can u send me ur email ad i av an important question to ask u so sorry if it wld be bother to u.*sprinkling baby dust everywhr*nd a prosperous New Year ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2012
Alwaysbaby i dey o i dey my sister, Amen and Amen i pray the blessings of Hannah, and Sarah upon you IJN.
@favored girl you might just be preggers.
@joesq no wahala mail me on Jemmyfisher52@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi Everyone. How is the holiday going? I got my bfp yesterday after my first IUI but it turned out to be a chemical,as I got a negative today and also blood negative.
I dnt know the next step to take but I know God is in control.
Happy New Year in advance!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Congrats cutethings. That is God in action

@ebony...I just want you to hold on to your faith. If it could be positive yesterday den the Lord has started a work in ur life that He will surely complete. There are cases where soon after a chemical, the next conception comes easy and naturally. Just key into the promises of God and He will do it.

Don't worry and don't give up please (((hugs))) you will testify sooner than you think.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
@omonikiba, tnks a bunch I ll definately give it a trial...Before people begin to circulate pirated, cheap & unauthorized NEW YEAR greetings, let me (the only authorized dealer of NEW YEAR good wishes) wish you and your family an original HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE with NAFDAC registration number 01-01-2013. loading............99.9%
Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 2:31am On Jan 01, 2013
ebony13: Hi Everyone. How is the holiday going? I got my bfp yesterday after my first IUI but it turned out to be a chemical,as I got a negative today and also blood negative.
Don't worry dearie,your sticky BFP is closer than you can ever imagine. At least you know that you can always get pregnant,I am sending you loads of sticky vibes,you shall carry your next pregnancy to term in Jesus name. <<<Hug>>>
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 2:34am On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:42am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New year Mamas! I am so happy to experience this great year of rejoicing and celebration of my babies and our babies in my home and our homes. Expect the former and latter rain this first month. Joel 2:22-23.

@Favoured gal and JoesQ, Amen o. Thanks.

@ebony13,
Plese meditate on Habakkuk 3:17-19a (Edited). May the Lord do a new thing in your life this new year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year fruitful mothers. In this yr,may the face of God shine on us all amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year beautiful mothers*hugs*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ok sisters today is my birthday and am soooooooo grateful to Baba God.
Happy new yr sistas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
@Pink, Congratulations!!!! Happy Birthday to you! I pray for a divine supernatural birthday present specially packaged from God for you this day. May you receive a sign today that will tell you your babies births are settled this year in Jesus name. Happy new year and day once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ ebony 13 sorry to hear about that but I trust God would give you a reason to smile sooner than you expect

@Pink 22. Newyear baby. Happy birthday, may God grant you all your heart desire

@all. Happy 2013 our year of testimonies. May our expectations not be cut short
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Thanks Alwaysbaby and favored gal this is our year
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
ebony13: Hi Everyone. How is the holiday going? I got my bfp yesterday after my first IUI but it turned out to be a chemical,as I got a negative today and also blood negative.

Ebonybaby forget matter the right time is now 2013 is ur year get ready
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
@Pink 22...tanks dear! Happy birthday!

@ Alwaystrue,Champs,Prettymomma,favored gal, thanks for the words of encouragement!

@ all d waiting mothers, 2013 is our year!

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.