Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5357767 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year every1smiley

And a happy birthday to u pink22 God bless you plenty plenty
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
Thank u plenty plenty prof
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Welcome on board to Jan airways flight 365 days and we'll be flying 100 percent success level and 30,000 ft above failure. Tighten ur seatbelt n relax as we are about to take off with pilot GOD en route 2012 Airport. We shall be stopping over @ Divine breakthrough, Massive prosperity,and abundant blessings Airports. You and ur family will surely land safely @ 2013 Int'l Airport . Give me a big AMEN

Happy buffdAy pinkY22. Hugs n Kisss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ Pink 22 happy birthday. You are blessed.@ ebony, not to worry this is our year of favour. Mean while i wish us all God's blessing and Happy New Year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2013
happy new yr, may d joy of a new season fill our hearts and homes in Jesus name. starting from this month, this forum shall be filled with testimonies of BFP by the special grace of God.

congrats @cutethings, wishing you a stressfree 9months
HBD in arrears Pink22, hope say the cake never finish?

sending lots of love to you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ Champs pls I sent you mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by engee2(f): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
MyPeace: Arlington, u are right, but l found out that the more l think of it the more l get fake pregancy symptoms when am about to see my period.   So l think we just have to stop the stress of thinking, though it impossible to be completely forgotten as u said.

How long did it take u to get your period after each of your miscarriages?  l have my first miscarriage in April and got my first  in August.

im also having the same problem i had a miscarriage few months back it took mi 3months to get ma period back but the most painful part is that these days i have the same feel whenthe perios is coming and when impregnant.

my period has been delayed for few days now and im having the symtoms and pt shows negative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2013
Happy New year fruitful. My sincere prayers is that in this season of signs and wonders, there shall be an explosion of BFP testimonies.
Seanbell luv sure you & LO are doing fine. God is your strength.
Rocksqueen, Alwaystrue, pink22 and other women in the waiting room its your time, its ur season.
Udoka mama, It is well with you you are in my prayers. God is faithful.
Hebrew woman,Zenoj, Champs, and others sure u and Lo are doing great.
Sending loads of babydust y'way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Isaiah 54:2-3
2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Part of the things to do while you await the gift of God is to act out your expectation. Are you planning to rent an apartment or buy or build? What are your long term plans for finances? Even to buying pots for cooking, how big are they?

This word tells us to expand and spare not, think big because our children shall take up space. Your wait on God is for your good because He knows the plans He has towards you.
Joseph dreamt of being king but he faced so many persecutions that were stepping stones to that dream.
The devil thinks he is making you suffer but God has worked it out for your good.
Rejoice and be glad because the Lord will fill your enlarged tent with children. God bless you.

@MSTIA,
Amen. Thanks so much. Kisses to the baby.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Happy New year fruitful moms, welcome to this beautiful year,get ready, God will give us the desires of our hearts before the end of this year, am so excited because am sure this is my year.
@ alwaystrue,thanks for always bringing the word at the right time, God bless you
@mstia, thanks for dropping by, how are you doing with Lo?
@all our preggies, you are always in my prayers, you will deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.
@udoka,I know you are fine and God will continue to keep you, do not be afarid
@ Bettle,its been a long while, hope you are fine, pls let us know.
love you all, God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hi everyone,
As we continue in this month, may the surprises God has packed for us continually manifest.

Below are some prayer pts for tonight.

1. Bless the name of the Lord today for His precious gift of life and breath. Praise Him again and again.

2. Thank the Lord for your marriage that is honourable and undefiled. As such pray that He gives you honourable children. Psalm 144:12

3. Father as you gave Ruth conception, give me conception this first month of 2013. It is on record that Ruth bore no children for her former husband but at the right time, you released unto her the fruit of the womb. The bible did not say whether she had reproductive challenges or not but she conceived with Boaz because you gave her conception. Replicate this today in my marriage. Ruth 4:13

4. Remember all others also waiting on God for this precious gift that there is a great release of godly children into trusting homes.

Please add more prayer points.

@ipio, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
hello everyone,i will not let this night pass me by without praying,thx alwaystrue for the reminder,@ pinky22 i sent u an email.God bless evryone nd grant us our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
joesQ: hello everyone,i will not let this night pass me by without praying,thx alwaystrue for the reminder,@ pinky22 i sent u an email.God bless evryone nd grant us our heart desires.

Joesq i didn't get the email are u sure u used jemmyfisher52@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 06, 2013
Hi Everyone, How una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥? So Sorry ℓ̊ have been MIA. ℓ̊ promise not to try being a white Ninja again. Although ℓ̊ have been reading every comment here. Didnt want to spoil Your New year fun. Am officially ttc again. A lot of things happened. But am very Happy knowing my Redeemer Liveth. To those who asked wat ℓ̊ did differently, Sorry ℓ̊ didnt share cos ℓ̊ felt no need since there was no sticky bean. @Alwaysbaby, who d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ take Ɣ☺ΰ from me? shocked Wen Ɣ☺ΰ nor fit find me? Ɣ☺ΰ nor try at all, Am coming back for Ɣ☺ΰ. ℓ̊ don carry Belle Anointing, ℓ̊ must give Ɣ☺ΰ ♍åkє̲ Ɣ☺ΰ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sick morning sickness so that Ɣ☺ΰ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Respect me Wella tongue tongue tongue God Cannot Lie wat he said he will do. Psalm 16 Vs. 6; The lines are Fallen Unto me in Pleasant Places: yea ℓ̊ have a Goodly Heritage. ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ so e be, No man can Change it. The year is still fresh Gird up Your Loins, ANYTING IS POSSIBLE!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by traeces(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2013
Happy new year all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2013
Mama triplet how do you mean you are officially ttc again?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2013
dh SA update. Total sperm ejaculate 48m. Sperm count 24m/ml. Motility 23:4 percent. Immotility 76.6percent. Morphology 100 percent abnormal. Apperance normal. Viscosity normal. ph 8. Vol.2.0. Wbc abnormal. And slight staph. Dh Hormone result fsh 7.76. Lh 9.30. prolactin 242.3.and testo 3.53.findings, all are within d normal range.Am grateful to God for proving Himself in my family for improvin my dh count from nil to 24m. May His name b praised. @MamaT. ..i dot wnt to ask wat happen. Just believe dt dis month is ur month of bfp. Dot loose hop. B steadfast in ur prayer and fasting. Prayer and fasting is d key to fruitfulness

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
@all...pls any advice and suggestion on food,fruits or vegges dt wi help to improv d fluid motility and morphology are welcome. He started taking wellman conception and manix for fluid quality. s-fox levoflexacin 500g and brameston 2.5 for d infection yesterday according to doc prescriptions. I pray it works.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mamatriplets am so sorry, but as u said the yr is just beginning so fx for you.
Chi I'll get back to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
undecided @ mamatrps i dnt get u but in evrytn lets give God praise,@ all thk God for today o, i av made up my mind that any situation i find myslf il give God all d glory nd will never relent in believing in him,pink22 il resend it,may God grant us all our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
@chi16n what does your Dr say about the morphology?
When choosing a supplement make sure it contains good amounts of coq10, zinc and selenium.
@mamatriplets, I'm so sorry, the next pregnancy will stay by the grace of God. The good thing is you know you can get pregnant. Keep faith.

AFM, I have no updates that why I am quiet. But I'm praying for everyone here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
@Mamatriplets, it is well with you in Jesus name o! I was short of words when I saw your post but in all things let us give thanks. Hmmmmn, the Lord will give you double honour for this pain. Please let the Holy Spirit comfort you and turn this out for your good. May everything work out to favour the next pregnancy and by God's mercy see you through it for safe delivery.

Please no vex, I be think say you bin dey enjoy villa thins so much especially with the announcement you no remember the thread again. Na im make I continue lifting the brethren.

It is our year of breakthrough and carrying our babies with our arms, and suckling them with our own breasts o!

@Chi16, thank God for the testimony, it will keep increasing. Let him be taking cucumber often too for more boost because God has given us herbs for our service.

@JoesQ, Indeed o. Even though it is not easy, keep trusting, holding unto God and He is too faithful to fail you. May the Lord honour your belief in Him.

@All, I heard the testimony of a friend who had tried medically for years to no avail. They did an operation to open her up and her insides were so twisted the doctor's said it was a sorry case. She conceived afterwards, keying to God's word and gave birth to a handsome baby boy. It was just her time. God never fails His own, yes it may tarry but God never fails. He does not need your hormonal profile to be picture perfect or your organs to be spic and span. No devil can stop my God from working out His perfect plan. Are we humans ready for God to work?
When He works, you will look back and say yes God, you are a masterplanner because He alone knows your time and season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
@believer1993... doc said dat abnormal morphology could b caused b infection sinc he was diagnosed staph. wellman conception contains supplement u listed. tnx. u ar a darling. @alwaystrue...tnx dearie. God is forever faithful.@pink22...am waiting for u suggestion. @all...dis is our season of bfp.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
hw is our pregg mothers doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Joesq I'll be waiting.
@Chi there's a particular information i was looking for but i cant lay my hands on it now.i hope this one Helps though
Oysters : There’s a reason these slimy suckers are known as aphrodisiacs. Because of their zinc content, oysters help increase the production of sperm and testosterone — key baby-making ingredients. If your guy simply can’t swallow this slippery seafood, he can also find zinc (though not as much of it) in fertility foods such as beef, poultry, dairy, nuts, eggs, whole grains, and beans. Or he can get zinc from a daily multivitamin, which he should be taking anyway to make sure he and his little swimmers are as healthy as can be.
Fruits and vegetables : The antioxidants found in fruits and veggies (like the dried fruits, cranberries, and collard greens your man can munch on) help protect sperm from cellular damage and keep them strong and speedy — just what they need to race throughthe fallopian tubes and fertilize the egg. Find vitamin A — which is important in preventing sluggish sperm — in fertility foods such as leafy greens, carrots, red peppers, and apricots, to name a few. Get vitamin C — which is critical to sperms’ motility and viability — in orange juice, tomatoes, grapefruit, and broccoli, among other foods. And get vitamin E — which helps keep sperm vital — from vegetable oils. Fruits and veggies such as leafy greens, beans, and most fruits contain folic acid — a B vitamin withantioxidant properties that’s crucial for keeping sperm free of chromosomal abnormalities. What ifyou’re looking for one power veggieto make a staple in your sweetie’s diet? Serve up a sweet potato. It’s packed with all of the nutrients above — vitamins A, C, E, and folate.
Pomegranate juice : Another powerful player in antioxidant circles is the pomegranate. According to research in mice, pomegranate juice can boost sperm count and quality. What better reasons are there to add this juice toyour man’s meal?
Pumpkin seeds : These seeds contain a hefty dose of zinc, which (as stated above) increases testosterone and sperm count. Pumpkin seeds are also loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, which stimulate blood flow to sexual organs and improve sexual function (very good things when your man isbeing called to “duty”). Looking for other ways to stock up on omega-3s? Try flaxseed, almonds, or fatty fish like salmon and sardines.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ Chi16... First things first, you need to treat the infection,because if you're boosting the sp.erm with the infection still present, it would continue to go down after some time.
Mama triplets(I think) wrote about how they were able to get rid of her hubby's infection. Just go back a few pages.
After the infection has been confirmed clear,then you can start boosting. I recommend Fertilaid for men,because I have personal experience with it.
Wish you the best.
Babydust y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
Welcome to 2013 - the year of abundance, fulfillment, unlimited favors, uncommon blessings, divine interventions, upliftment, protections, good health and MANY MANY BABIES!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
E-hugs @mamatriplets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2013
@pink22...thank dear. u really educate me. words cannot express my gratitude to u. u ar realy a darling.
@ebony13 and @wonyi... doc gav him antibiotic for d infection. i pray it works. tnx.

@all...we ar starting our 21days fasting and prayer today to commit our lives and our 2013 expectations into d hand of God. pls u can join d winners family in dis 21days fasting and prayer and ur lives wi never remain d same in Jesus name...amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2013
Thank Ɣ☺ΰ all for Your Prayer of Comfort and Restoration. I have an information that ℓ̊ cannot keep to maself grin . There is this Pastors wife in my Local church that was Barren for 10years. Before she had a girl, triplets girls, a boy and is heavily pregnant. The Good news is that she treats infertility. ℓ̊ went to see her yday and she said under one month belle G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ show!!! shocked shocked . Say if e too tay 3months. She was so confident citing examples. She charge me 70K after much pleading she said ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ 65K she G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ take. With 50k upfront. She uses clomid, acupunture, anion pads, native medicine, honey and even eva wine to prepare her treatment. *Cos ℓ̊ sure Looked around cool wink * Do Ɣ☺ΰ remember the story of a lady ℓ̊ shared that her husband had Zero fluid and was able to conceive after 3years. Hmmmm... ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ she treat them oooo! She even claims to open blocked tubes. Even Recurrent Miscarriage she they handle am. Will be seeing her by month ending if AF shows up. ♍åkє̲ ℓ̊ take maself test. undecided grin .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.