Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5366259 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by REJOICE01: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=fademi17 post=52541827]Hi everyone, I av naturesfield fertility support for woman and dong quAi for sale. My husband got it at health plus for me yesterday but I can't take since m already on vitex 400mg. It has enough vitamins with vitex and maca powder. I still have d receipt and l reduce price. He said d pharmacist recommended i

Good evening ma, how was today? Pls ma, I would like to know the cost of vitex as I really need it asap. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Oloriolaitan:

Ok ma,can i get his num or i should jst go dere?nd pls ma hope his bills is affordable?
Yes, very affordable, dia card is 4k, 08038569080. Dr Robert.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday.
Father in heaven, i come before you today to say thank you for all what you have been doing for us here and i kw that more blessings are coming to each and everyone of us soon. I Thank you for all the blessings that you have giving to us without knowing, I thank you for the gift of life.
Thank you for keeping our dh.
Thank you for our jobs and businesses.
Thank you for seeing us throughout last year till now
Thank you for providing for us even in this our current economy
Thank you for the blessings yet to come
Thank you for opening our wombs to carry our miracle babies
Thank you for all the testimonies and BPF that we have recorded here and more to come
And i pray that as many that will get their BPF will never experience miscarriage in Jesus name, Amen.
I Thank you for i kw that this week is going to be a fruitful week for us all
I just want to say Thank you Lord for everything
Thank you, thank you, thank you for answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name i pray, Amen

Amen in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
mamakendra:

Thanks dear for the response. I think I have already started a new cycle. I will still run a scan this week to check the status of things.
Thanks dear

Okay, it is well. Praying you receive answers to your heart's desires. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=53868438][/quote]

Thank you. I will visit the pharmacy cos i've been looking for the drug here I PH for a while now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
May God answer our prayers speedily.

AF is due to show tommorow. Yesterday night, I was told am pregnant in my dream. I just hope its not my expectation DTS playing out in d dream.

This morning, I had jajaina farting. Its the first time its happening to me. Today I started having some kind of watery discharge . its a bit coloured . I tried not to over stress myself in the office today. Tomorrow will tell if my dream is real.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oloriolaitan: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=talltosyne post=53894783]
Yes, very affordable, dia card is 4k, 08038569080. Dr Robert. [/dquote]

Thnk u ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mama, no vex. For natural ways to balance the hormones and regulate the cycle, you can use vitex.

For the fibroid, mamas have used ACV and BSM, together with castor oil pack and they have noticed reduction in size or even disappearing.

Some Dr's sef, how can he give you clomid and not monitor, you might want to change docs, no time for trial and error doctor.

For natural ways of inducing ovulation, Bitterley therapy for CD 1-10, eating fufu and okro soup. Also the supplement - black cohosh is said to work as a natural clomid.

I wish us all the best of luck

folash:

Pls mamas I would appreciate more contributions; fvine , fpeter, ogunbekun and other sabi mamas. Abeg make una chook mouth for my matter
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=53623157][/quote]
Bless u Sis. I am just seeing ds. I wonder why i didnt get a notification. May b i wasnt properly tagged. Thank you so much Sis. Some1 mentioned that too but said Primolut for 5days. So i did intensed consultation with uncle google and saw that i should use for 10days. That i am doing . Thank you sis. More clarification pls. Are u saying i should start m2tone the first day i see AF? when do i stop? Or is it going to be a continous thing? God bless your heart. Baby dust 2 every1 in Jesus mighty name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Folash , welcome o. http://community.babycenter.com/post/a21685051/does_clomid_affect_fibroids
Clomid does not go well with fibroid o. I had one small cyst. I took clomid in one cycle only with the thought that the cysts won't be affected by it since its small. Well, that same cyst increased and brought another cyst along with it. Baby dust to you.

Towerofgrace , I have no idea. Trust you are doing well.

Mummykyrti and Curvilicious , my Orney n other sweet mamas hailings to ur side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday.
Father in heaven, i come before you today to say thank you for all what you have been doing for us here and i kw that more blessings are coming to each and everyone of us soon. I Thank you for all the blessings that you have giving to us without knowing, I thank you for the gift of life.
Thank you for keeping our dh.
Thank you for our jobs and businesses.
Thank you for seeing us throughout last year till now
Thank you for providing for us even in this our current economy
Thank you for the blessings yet to come
Thank you for opening our wombs to carry our miracle babies
Thank you for all the testimonies and BPF that we have recorded here and more to come
And i pray that as many that will get their BPF will never experience miscarriage in Jesus name, Amen.
I Thank you for i kw that this week is going to be a fruitful week for us all
I just want to say Thank you Lord for everything
Thank you, thank you, thank you for answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name i pray, Amen

Amen and Amen in Jesus unfailing name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=MineMK post=53898634]
Bless u Sis
You're welcome dear, yea from my own experience it's better to start on the first day of AF. That's what worked for me

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
zest4allife:

Thank you. I will visit the pharmacy cos i've been looking for the drug here I PH for a while now.

You're welcome love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
I dont have the Doctors number but i have the Matrons number. Send your email. Let me send you. Baby dust

Towerofgrace:
Hello my wonderful mamas and papas

i beg who knows Raheem Memorial Hospital at Lawanson, Surulere, please i need the Dr's number, I think his name is Dr Raheem Ahmed

I beg no jump and pass ooooooo

Cc 4realwoman,pweetymii, Loisemm, Fvine, Zaynie, Fortius, Cherrymum1, ripvanwink, Kaffy4bill, Adorablewifey, mumAwesom, MummyJJ, Mummykrt and all sabi mamas please oooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
chumz11:
it is possible to ovulate on clomid and not ovulate on letrozole.a friend of mine used letrozole 7.5mg and didn't ovulate but ovulated on 50mg clomid and even conceived

Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Loisemm post=53898642]Folash , welcome o. http://community.babycenter.com/post/a21685051/does_clomid_affect_fibroids
Clomid does not go well with fibroid o.
Thank you mama....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
@ogunbekun,ma what is ACV and BSM is also qv fibroid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
MummyJJ:
You are welcome @singleEdition may your stay b short

Attached is the prayer points

Sis. Please i need the prayer point too but finding it difficult to download. I think its my phone. Please ma kindly forward to me via email. Prettyqueenbk@yahoo.com. God bless u real good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frajon(f): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
@MineMk I have sent the prayer points to ur mail. I have even started today with the prayer points. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is someone testimony from another ttc group I saw online, just thought I should share it here
After almost 2yrs TTC #2,we got our BFP!!!!!
It feels surreal to be writing this right now. I honestly thought it was never gonna happen. We had tried everything under the sun natural and we were even going to the dr...tried clomid and a O shot, and then had surgery to get polyps and adhesions out because we have had two mc. Once of twins and once of a chem preg which was almost a yr ago now. I got very depressed and struggled for a long time. Couldn't look at a preg woman w out crying! Or a newborn! Even as far as a few days ago! I'm actually in shock feeling a little crazy finally being able to write this! But anyway, I just wanted to share. smiley So DH and I said we would do one more cycle of clomid as I found something that in a study increased it's BFP rate by 60%! So I wanted to try one more time. Well, turns out, we didn't need to! We were SO blessed w this miracle surprise!!!! I have stg 4Endo one of the worst my dr had seen. And I have cysts on my ovaries, plus the polyps and adhesions. So I really thought it wasn't gonna happen. I also have crazy long cycles! Sometimes short, but mostly long. 24-69cds! And this cycle after my surgery, I knew I wasn't going to O early like most...so for about a month I forgot about it. Then I found the Black Cohosh and Bee Propolis. The Black Cohosh got good results on it's own...but the BC+clomid is what got the best results.(60%more BFPs then clomid alone.) I found that both are helpful regardless. And so I started taking both about (little over)a month ago. I knew I was gonna take them w the clomid, so I gave it a shot w out. And low and behold!!!! Now we are preg!!!! I'm not saying these two this did it...I know God did. But I'm saying maybe they helped!!! And maybe they will help someone else!?

I stopped temping, stopped having sex by the clock, and just took those supplements and had sex when we wanted. Granted, we have sex at least a few times a week. Sometimes back to back. But just when in the mood too. Cuz I know the big O gives off crazy sex vibes. Lol so I figured, there's no way I know when to opk...so I stopped that too. I planned on started it all back up w my next cycle. But? smiley

I guess I'm also here to say...don't give up hope. And I know how hard that is! Trust me!!! I did for sure!!! And struggled every single day!?

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=REJOICE01 post=53894679][/quote]
Sorry someone got it already. D vitex I got was Swanson 400mg and I bought it on Jumia for 5k. U can check on Jumia or konga
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Onise iyanu you are the God of awesome wonders,have tasted of your power...

What a faithful God I serve, after 1yr and 9months of trying the ocean divider decided to smile on me and my family.... 1month to my 31st birthday,3months to my 2nd wedding anniversary the lord picked my call....it's a double line,am pregnant...

God be praised Forever! Congratulations. Hebrew women experience is your lot! Wooow!!! We serve a mighty God...E-hugsssssss grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
fademi17:

Sorry someone got it already. D vitex I got was Swanson 400mg and I bought it on Jumia for 5k. U can check on Jumia or konga
please how were u able to make the purchase because i tried buying from jumia but they told me that swanson products are nt among the pay on delivery items unless I use my credit card of which I tried severally without success.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by REJOICE01: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
fademi17:

Thank you very much ma, i'll check it up on jumia. Nice nite ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
wholesomegrace:
I've gained a lot from this thread, IVF thread and blocked tubes and it’s time to give back. Wrote about the harrowing years of waiting on the IVF thread, to God be the glory, He saw my heart and answered. I couldn’t announce my pregnancy here cos having gone thru a lot, I was just looking at how events unfolded like a dummy and until my baby boy was put in my arms, did I realise God had made me a mother.

I don’t know how it happened, as that was my first preggy ever in my life and in our 8 years of marriage, had a failed IVF in 2015 and was prepping for anoda in 2016 when events turned in my favour, having being diagnosed with bilateral tubal blockage. Here are the highlights:

WIDD: (It wasn’t different from what I’ve always been doing, but I know the mercies of God counted
• Had ordered for serapeptase, tube cleansing kit and clean 9. Thank God I hadn’t paid, however, guifebao/massage oil was already on hand and was about being used when I noticed a missed period…. first time in history o
• Participated in the 50 days fasting, and was still trusting God for direction on which route to go. Prayed and praised Jehovah even though the future was looking one kind
• Was taking ova boost and fertilaid
• Just started with Ruzu then
• Was on healthy diet, plenty water, fruits and vegetable, lost a little weight overtime
• Taking pregnacare conception

That was all

After all is done, God is still in the business of making us fruitful, keep doing whatever needs to be done and never underestimate the place of prayer. God knows everything and makes all things beautiful in His time

I hope this encourages and lifts us up.

Woooow...Singing....Only you can do...what no man cant do Jehovah!!!! Hearty congratulations. U will carry till full term. God be praised 4 ever!!! E-hugssssss....

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
@Towerofgrace, dont have answer to your question and i tried checking with Mr google and am seeing this address and phone number Raheem Memorial Hospital And Maternity
Category: Hospitals, Maternity Homes
Contact Person: Dr Ahmed Hukhar
Address: 32 ,Olatilewa Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria
Email: Ifukhar740@Yahoo.com

Phone Number: 017767512

@ curvilicious, our one and only curvy mama oya no vex for us again you hear no ttc no make person see well n welcome back kiss

@ folash, hope you have gotten answer to your question ma? Wish you short n fruitful stay here in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizlazy(f): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=zest4allife post=53865929]

Thanks so much for ur response.Really appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
@ Prettyqueenbk@yahoo.com sent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Incrizz(f): 4:04am On Feb 21, 2017
My Mum says anyone trying to conceive should take VITAMIN E and fruits.

She then went ahead to say especially cucumber and...mentioned 2 fruits, can't remember the other.
Consume it like you got no carewink

Alwaystrue how are you doing?smiley

No we weren't discussing this group. She just mentioned it while we were chatting about a month ago.

Okay, I just asked her again. She says CUCUMBER, lettuce and cabbage ESPECIALLY the men who's got fertility issues.

Then I'd like to ask if anyone is aware of GMO products. GMO, genetically modified organisms.

The summary is, if you can buy and eat organic food only, the better for you.

Bill gates and some big names are passionate about population reduction and seem to have huge interests in Africa.
They are sponsors of GMO seeds and researches.

So, many products bought off the shelves especially grains and seed, use GMO seeds.

If you're a lover of cornflakes, rice krispies, you may want to check that GMO seeds weren't used.

Any food product with "organic" written on it are thought to be safe.

As much as you can stay with natural food, please do.

Loads of pregnancies everywhere peeps. Your God is capable and pregnancy, too small a thing for HIM to do!

If a Virgin, could get a seed implanted in her womb by The power of God's word and The Holy Spirit, then how about you who babydance with yo man like God ordained? wink

PS
There was something that made this group tick in the beginning, you Mums always shared with one another what you were trying out. Please you need to keep that up..
Thanks.
-Love.

PLEASE, IF YOU WORK IN GOVT OR IN AGRIC MINISTRY, YOU NEED TO FIGHT FOR US AND ENSURE THE PEOPLE IN GOVT IMPORT THE RIGHT STUFF AND THAT ORGANIC SEEDS AND NOT GMO SEEDS ARE GIVEN TO FARMAERS. THENK.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother, and Black Strap Molasses

oluwawunmi:
@ogunbekun,ma what is ACV and BSM is also qv fibroid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Zino89:
Sabi mamas I just got my test result from the lab Dr will not be around till Wednesday abegmake Unahelp me interpret this result
NNE, I think your result is perfect. All your parameters fall within the range. But other more knowledgeable mamas will come and chook mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Kingadex60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.