Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392309 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 12:00am On Feb 23, 2017
folash:

Blossomedcherry pls your input is needed here
Hello ma, I dont know much about fibroid and vitex but I go still go google university as I don come back so.
Clomid gave me cyst so I cant recommend it for anyone, na Letrozole me know.
For d bitterleaf, ma plz dont take it if you have low blood sugar. You get fresh leaves, squeeze it in a one glass of water, very well that the water starts foaming the greenish fluid then you seize it and its ready to drink. You can take it twice a day or once if you choose. If you want to have it twice daily then the one you squeezed in the morning would do but you have to add more leaves and more water to make it 2glasses. Dont refrigerate it ma, its even better left out than putting it in the freezer since you will be taking it again later in the day.
Garlic is a natural antibiotics so its most times added to this therapy so it would visit every unwanted infection in the system that will hinder d efficacy of your juice. Your sure bet is to chew it raw morning and night but if your oga dey like mine, just kuku cut am in bits and swallow like tablets morning and night after each drink.
It will end in praise ma.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2017
afagha:

where in ikorodu pls?

ikorodu garage last BRT bus stop .check ROMMAR PHARMACY 29, Ayangburen(the king of ikorodu palace way) Road,Ikorodu,
Lagos ,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Hello ma, I dont know much about fibroid and vitex but I go still go google university as I don come back so.
Clomid gave me cyst so I cant recommend it for anyone, na Letrozole me know.
For d bitterleaf, ma plz dont take it if you have low blood sugar. You get fresh leaves, squeeze it in a one glass of water, very well that the water starts foaming the greenish fluid then you seize it and its ready to drink. You can take it twice a day or once if you choose. If you want to have it twice daily then the one you squeezed in the morning would do but you have to add more leaves and more water to make it 2glasses. Dont refrigerate it ma, its even better left out than putting it in the freezer since you will be taking it again later in the day.
Garlic is a natural antibiotics so its most times added to this therapy so it would visit every unwanted infection in the system that will hinder d efficacy of your juice. Your sure bet is to chew it raw morning and night but if your oga dey like mine, just kuku cut am in bits and swallow like tablets morning and night after each drink.
It will end in praise ma.
Thank you for the detailed explanation. God bless you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 12:19am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 12:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Benignasweety:
Thats the preparation ma, to be taken from Cd1-10
Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2017
afagha:

no vex a beg describe how to get there from ikorodu garage.

At the round about don't follow Lagos road go to d road leading to the local govt or general Hosp( call ayengburen) ask any one opposit Honeywell look out for ROMMAR
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2017
folash:

Thank you for the detailed explanation. God bless you ma
U re welcome. So you are still awake ma? I hope all is well?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 4:58am On Feb 23, 2017
priscaver:

ikorodu garage last BRT bus stop .check ROMMAR PHARMACY 29, Ayangburen(the king of ikorodu palace way) Road,Ikorodu,
Lagos ,
thank you mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 4:59am On Feb 23, 2017
priscaver:

At the round about don't follow Lagos road go to d road leading to the local govt or general Hosp( call ayengburen) ask any one opposit Honeywell look out for ROMMAR
thank you very much mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2017
afagha:
thank you mama
we thank God ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Glorious and fruitful 2017 mothers and fathers in the house, join me praise the Lord am a year older today.

PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE THE LORD!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2017
Mamitwins:
Glorious and fruitful 2017 mothers and fathers in the house, join me praise the Lord am a year older today.

HALLELUJAH!!!
happy happy birthday to you. By the grace of God this new year will be your best year yet. Enter into greatness.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2017
Mamitwins:
Happy bornday to you ma and wish you all the very best in life and more. have fun cos today is your day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2017
Happy Birthday Mamitwins, may you have cause to celebrate all the days of your life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Happy birthday mamitwins many more years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2017
Happy birthday mamitwins,you shall fulfill your years on this earth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Happy birthday love... many more great years, by this time next year, you will be celebrating with your LOs in Jesus name...

Mamitwins:

HALLELUJAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by somuadee: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
dear @peters. Thanks for your response dear.

Nisa Primer and Dada too cost for yours sincerely oo. I have gone to both hospital to make inquiry but what they told me chased me away.

****You must do all test afresh,(hormonal, HSG etc) You will pay on each consultancy day. Their test money no be here o

Please do you know any other hospital that is cheaper and good. I don"t mind those states near Abuja if they are good and cheaper. Like Niger State. Nasararawa, Kaduna or Kogi State.

Happy birthday mamitwins. Many more years to you dear. You will celebrate your next birthday with triplets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Happy Birthday Mamitwins...... God bless you and your family, may all your heart desires be granted in Jesus name.

Mamitwins:

HALLELUJAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Baby abeg do PT immediately cos I also noticed that watery discharge and I tot it was infection until I tested positive

AF started in full force the next day. I felt down. I didn't care to tell hubby. Anyway, I bought pregnacare preconception, vit bcomplex and letrozole. I also started taking flat tummy water ( ginger+ cucumber+lemon), couldn't by d mint leaf cos they said I shld come back Thurs being today . please anybody DT wants to take DT flat tummy water shld make sure she or he is not attending any major function. It purges. I farted one smelly fart abt one hour after taking it. Abt 2 hours later, na smelly toilet. I assume its cleansing my system.

@ sabi mama's , I started taking pregnacare preconception, vit c, b complex , evening prime rose and maca yesterday night being my CD 2 . started d detox this morning.
I planned to take only pregnacare preconception + vit b BT decided to add d maca + evening prime rose + vit c to it cos I already have them. Somehow, I feel am wasting d drugs cos d detox will wash them away.

I am also eating more leafy vegetables now.

A friend told me there is a good doc around DT helped her conceive her second child just one month of treatment. I feel d drug she was given was ovulation infusing drugs. I hope my effort work this month, else , next month am seeing the doc.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
mamatwiny:

AF started in full force the next day. I felt down. I didn't care to tell hubby. Anyway, I bought pregnacare preconception, vit bcomplex and letrozole. I also started taking flat tummy water ( ginger+ cucumber+lemon), couldn't by d mint leaf cos they said I shld come back Thurs being today . please anybody DT wants to take DT flat tummy water shld make sure she or he is not attending any major function. It purges. I farted one smelly fart abt one hour after taking it. Abt 2 hours later, na smelly toilet. I assume its cleansing my system.

@ sabi mama's , I started taking pregnacare preconception, vit c, b complex , evening prime rose and maca yesterday night being my CD 2 . started d detox this morning.
I planned to take only pregnacare preconception + vit b BT decided to add d maca + evening prime rose + vit c to it cos I already have them. Somehow, I feel am wasting d drugs cos d detox will wash them away.

I am also eating more leafy vegetables now.

A friend told me there is a good doc around DT helped her conceive her second child just one month of treatment. I feel d drug she was given was ovulation infusing drugs. I hope my effort work this month, else , next month am seeing the doc.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by somuadee: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
@pweetiebebe..people react differently to same thing. Some people no matter what they eat, they will NEVER purge while others can purge after eating even vegetable soup. Maybe that is her body.

@mamatwiny. Don't be discouraged. Just do your best and leave the rest to God. By next month. You will have your BFP and there will be no need to see that your friends doctor.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
On a lighter mood , for entertainment and thanksgiving mode.
My sabi mamas, thank God for my family ooo.
The devil came to steal and to destroy. Na so I for dey here turn to abandoned property.

Hubby no be party type, na only work and church. So on valentine day, my Bobo go church as usual. One babe for d church wey be choir member come dey jist with am. D babe na medical student wey dey do internship for DT side. The babe tell my Bobo that she knows my Bobo is not happy with his marriage. That he did not marry his wife. That God told her DT she was my hubby wife , but she could not tell him. That was why she was telling him to pray very well when hubby told her he is getting married. That if he prayed wehappy od would have showed him. That he is not supposed to be carrying other ppls children by now but her child. Then, she went ahead and told hubby that God still tells her that hubby is her husband. That hubby should do one week prayer and by the time the church ends their 40 days fast, God will confirm it to him.

My ppl, she isn't the first DT is coming after hubby in that church, they know me and I know them, BT this one came to overthrow.

Hubby thought abt it, told his colleagues, nobody believed him. He called d babe and put the phone on speaker, the babe continued yarning same thing. That he should continue fasting DT God will minister it to him. Hubby reported the girl to their pastor. She was invited but couldn't say anything. She was suspended. News has gone round town. Many guys were angry DT hubby reported the girl. They said he would have handled it himself. For me am happy cos all those babes will now be scared. The disgrace she planned for me was returned to her 7 fold.
I pray God answers my relocation prayer speedily cos hubby has really tried on top all these temptation. God should also hear his prayer for two sons only.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
somuadee:
@pweetiebebe..people react differently to same thing. Some people no matter what they eat, they will NEVER purge while others can purge after eating even vegetable soup. Maybe that is her body.

@mamatwiny. Don't be discouraged. Just do your best and leave the rest to God. By next month. You will have your BFP and there will be no need to see that your friends doctor.
True talk though, body differs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Mama the water does not purge o,I was taking it continuous before I stopped infact I take it along to work and I never experience purging..

Babe, I don go toilet twice this morning and still dey mange the 3rd one.

Modified.
Yes, body differs. Maybe na d ugu I took breakfast DT added to the detox.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
mamatwiny:
On a lighter mood , for entertainment and thanksgiving mode.
My sabi mamas, thank God for my family ooo.
The devil came to steal and to destroy. Na so I for dey here turn to abandoned property.

Hubby no be party type, na only work and church. So on valentine day, my Bobo go church as usual. One babe for d church wey be choir member come dey jist with am. D babe na medical student wey dey do internship for DT side. The babe tell my Bobo that she knows my Bobo is not happy with his marriage. That he did not marry his wife. That God told her DT she was my hubby wife , but she could not tell him. That was why she was telling him to pray very well when hubby told her he is getting married. That if he prayed wehappy od would have showed him. That he is not supposed to be carrying other ppls children by now but her child. Then, she went ahead and told hubby that God still tells her that hubby is her husband. That hubby should do one week prayer and by the time the church ends their 40 days fast, God will confirm it to him.

My ppl, she isn't the first DT is coming after hubby in that church, they know me and I know them, BT this one came to overthrow.

Hubby thought abt it, told his colleagues, nobody believed him. He called d babe and put the phone on speaker, the babe continued yarning same thing. That he should continue fasting DT God will minister it to him. Hubby reported the girl to their pastor. She was invited but couldn't say anything. She was suspended. News has gone round town. Many guys were angry DT hubby reported the girl. They said he would have handled it himself. For me am happy cos all those babes will now be scared. The disgrace she planned for me was returned to her 7 fold.
I pray God answers my relocation prayer speedily cos hubby has really tried on top all these temptation. God should also hear his prayer for two sons only.
No strange woman will take over your home in Jesus name,some people with their fake prophecies and visions if not that its church setting that sister in the lord need her brain to be reset manually with sounding slap.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
mamatwiny:

Babe, I don go toilet twice this morning and still dey mange the 3rd one.

Modified.
Yes, body differs. Maybe na d ugu I took breakfast DT added to the detox.
Sowi dear,it will soon stop and end in praise all our labour wont go in vain
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mamitwins:

HALLELUJAH!!!
hbd llnp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sabi mamas how una dey!

Finally after several attempt and spending from my Gyno to bring back AF to enable me do my Hormonal assay. With God and my mouthed sabi mamas AF finally showed up today though with cramps and not serious flow like that but its day 1 so its ok...the main gist be say AF surfaced....thats a testimony on his own...I feel like a woman! Meeeeeennnn i give it to you guys oh...Ua the real MVP. 1 million Gbosa 4u all my sabi mama. Thanks for your contributions. You will not labour in vain. This year devil will cry cos hes lost the battle already we are all carrying our babies in Jesus mighty name. Amen

So please where do i go from here?...Now day 2 test cant be done cos I am no where close to where i could av access to any better lab. Next cycle i will do day 2 test. So please make una put mouth oh...what and what do i ask them to do on CD20 or 21? . Pls i want a comprehensive list of test to do pls help a sister. @mummyjj @iamhistreasure @mummykyrti @fruitfulray @pweetymii @loisemm @monwojuoluwa and other sabi mama pls put mouth. There's plenty money this period ohhh ...seriously rich...so i want to do the result once and make it comprehensive pls list out what to test ...God bless you all and sure baby dust kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
MineMK:
Sabi mamas how una dey!

Finally after several attempt and spending from my Gyno to bring back AF to enable me do my Hormonal assay. With God and my mouthed sabi mamas AF finally showed up today though with cramps and not serious flow like that but its day 1 so its ok...the main gist be say AF surfaced....thats a testimony on his own...I feel like a woman! Meeeeeennnn i give it to you guys oh...Ua the real MVP. 1 million Gbosa 4u all my sabi mama. Thanks for your contributions. You will not labour in vain. This year devil will cry cos hes lost the battle already we are all carrying our babies in Jesus mighty name. Amen

So please where do i go from here?...Now day 2 test cant be done cos I am no where close to where i could av access to any better lab. Next cycle i will do day 2 test. So please make una put mouth oh...what and what do i ask them to do on CD20 or 21? . Pls i want a comprehensive list of test to do pls help a sister. @mummyjj @iamhistreasure @mummykyrti @fruitfulray @pweetymii @loisemm @monwojuoluwa and other sabi mama pls put mouth. There's plenty money this period ohhh ...seriously rich...so i want to do the result once and make it comprehensive pls list out what to test ...God bless you all and sure baby dust kiss kiss kiss
thank God, it means you are getting close to conception. I really don't know much about test. But I would say you should go for tvs after period to rule out pcos. Because my own seized period then was because of pcos and I started the treatments.... sabi mamas will come up with other tests they know too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
My ppl e don happen.
I've been redeployed to join hubby.effective march 20.
My rent here expires march 30 so no more payment.

The redeployment mail just dropped few mins ago.

Everything is falling into place for my good.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.