Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393322 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
@Mamatwiny shocked shocked shocked shocked, na wa oo, bye bye to jatijati, abi which kain person be that one,
why are some ladies like that?
Always wanting to have what belongs to other people already,
would i call that one lack of self-love? or what devil pushed her, i can't just understand mehn

Thank God for victory o, and so shall it continue to be no female on this face of earth will take our homes in Jesus Name.

@MineMK whether AF shows or not you are a fruitful woman, but thank God it has show face.
for Blood work

CD2 or CD3 (most preferred CYCLE DAY for me)
Luteinizing Hormone - LH
Follicle-stimulating hormone - FSH
Estrogen (Estradiol) E3
Prolactin

CD21
Progesterone P4

Depending on ur Dr and Lab some mamas do carry out all these tests on CD20/CD21 and still get accurate result but i just prefer to follow the cycle days for all just to be extra sure the result is accurate

Like Monwojuoluwa said do TVS after AF or normal Pelvic scan to save costs, to check ur uterus, ovaries, pouch of douglas (for infection) and cervix.

All the best dearie, don't worry since AF came on it's own, that how you BFP will come effortlessly before next AF in Jesus Name

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Happy Birthday mamatwins I wish you all the best in life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thank God for you @mamatwiny

Thank God also for you @MineMk to add to what towerofgrace said you can also talk to your doctor about inducing ovulation after being sure your tubes are clear via HSG. More grace sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello big mamas been a long time.. I lost my account am back ... More blessings mamas..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
mamitwins happy birthday.may this new year open new doors of all things good to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
U re welcome. So you are still awake ma? I hope all is well?
All is well ma... thanks for asking
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good evening to you mamas & papas in the house.

Happy birthday to you mamatwins. May this new year be special for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
mamatwiny:
My ppl e don happen.
I've been redeployed to join hubby.effective march 20.
My rent here expires march 30 so no more payment.

The redeployment mail just dropped few mins ago.

Everything is falling into place for my good.

Awesome God He truly is........ Congratulations to you and you husband. May God perfect all He has started for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
mamatwiny:
On a lighter mood , for entertainment and thanksgiving mode.
My sabi mamas, thank God for my family ooo.
The devil came to steal and to destroy. Na so I for dey here turn to abandoned property.

Hubby no be party type, na only work and church. So on valentine day, my Bobo go church as usual. One babe for d church wey be choir member come dey jist with am. D babe na medical student wey dey do internship for DT side. The babe tell my Bobo that she knows my Bobo is not happy with his marriage. That he did not marry his wife. That God told her DT she was my hubby wife , but she could not tell him. That was why she was telling him to pray very well when hubby told her he is getting married. That if he prayed wehappy od would have showed him. That he is not supposed to be carrying other ppls children by now but her child. Then, she went ahead and told hubby that God still tells her that hubby is her husband. That hubby should do one week prayer and by the time the church ends their 40 days fast, God will confirm it to him.

My ppl, she isn't the first DT is coming after hubby in that church, they know me and I know them, BT this one came to overthrow.

Hubby thought abt it, told his colleagues, nobody believed him. He called d babe and put the phone on speaker, the babe continued yarning same thing. That he should continue fasting DT God will minister it to him. Hubby reported the girl to their pastor. She was invited but couldn't say anything. She was suspended. News has gone round town. Many guys were angry DT hubby reported the girl. They said he would have handled it himself. For me am happy cos all those babes will now be scared. The disgrace she planned for me was returned to her 7 fold.
I pray God answers my relocation prayer speedily cos hubby has really tried on top all these temptation. God should also hear his prayer for two sons only.
No vex what church do you attend? Also you for do wetin one woman I know do when prophet tell her husband say she be d witch wey wan spoil him business. She instantly jumped on and beat prophetess plus pastor and carry her family comot.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
smithsydny:
Hello big mamas been a long time.. I lost my account am back ... More blessings mamas..
welcome back.oya come and share testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
@mamatwiny thank God it ended like this.Your hubby did the right thing by reporting her.Awon yeye and desperado girls dey will not want to follow upcoming men it's people's husband.It should not just end in suspension oh,they should have her head examined also at a psychiatric hospital!Abeg,if possible,wen you get there,if you can you people should change branch or go to another church..
@Minemk congrats oh @Towerofgrace have given a comprehensive answer.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olaedoh: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good evening to all the sabi mamas in the house. please i have a testimony to share. but before then, i'll want to remind all the mamas ttc that God is not done with us and we should all not loose hope, but strongly believe in him, for him alone has the solution to all our probelms. sometime last month, i brought my problem here to seek opinion. my period was late but i keep getting negative results. i tried so many hospital but all said the same thing. 3 weeks after my eriod was due, it came. i felt really bad, but i didnt give up. something kept telling me i was pregnant. hubby felt its just my imagination because i was too anxious about being pregnant. some days after my period, i started having constant headache with fever. i felt it was malaria so i treated malaria. yesterday evening, it became worse. early this morning, hubby took me to general hospital isolo, i saw the doc, he didnt say anything much. just perscribed some drugs including injection. we bought the drugs then went to get my injection, the nurse wasnt on seat. hubby provoked and decided to take me to a private hospital. the doc there said i should run some test, for malaria and typhoid. both came back negative. he now said i should go for pt, told him i've done lots of that already. he insisted i should go again. it came back POSITIVE. i couldnt believe it, hubby too. we ran another one, still the same thing. i was too excited to say anything. i now showed the dr the drugs i got at isolo, he said i was lucky i avnt taken them or i would have lost the baby as the drugs were all strong. i pray the lord who did it for me will also do it for all the mamas ttc. dnt ever loose hope. the lion of tribe of judah neither sleeps nor slumber. he will see us all through

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
somuadee:
dear @peters. Thanks for your response dear.

Nisa Primer and Dada too cost for yours sincerely oo. I have gone to both hospital to make inquiry but what they told me chased me away.

****You must do all test afresh,(hormonal, HSG etc) You will pay on each consultancy day. Their test money no be here o

Please do you know any other hospital that is cheaper and good. I don"t mind those states near Abuja if they are good and cheaper. Like Niger State. Nasararawa, Kaduna or Kogi State.

Happy birthday mamitwins. Many more years to you dear. You will celebrate your next birthday with triplets.
Mama if u don't mind suleja,i have a doc there n he's very good nd his bill is not much.

Pwetibabe a big congrats to u Sis, I'm so happy for u. May u carry n deliver with ease.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Olaedoh:
Good evening to all the sabi mamas in the house. please i have a testimony to share. but before then, i'll want to remind all the mamas ttc that God is not done with us and we should all not loose hope, but strongly believe in him, for him alone has the solution to all our probelms. sometime last month, i brought my problem here to seek opinion. my period was late but i keep getting negative results. i tried so many hospital but all said the same thing. 3 weeks after my eriod was due, it came. i felt really bad, but i didnt give up. something kept telling me i was pregnant. hubby felt its just my imagination because i was too anxious about being pregnant. some days after my period, i started having constant headache with fever. i felt it was malaria so i treated malaria. yesterday evening, it became worse. early this morning, hubby took me to general hospital isolo, i saw the doc, he didnt say anything much. just perscribed some drugs including injection. we bought the drugs then went to get my injection, the nurse wasnt on seat. hubby provoked and decided to take me to a private hospital. the doc there said i should run some test, for malaria and typhoid. both came back negative. he now said i should go for pt, told him i've done lots of that already. he insisted i should go again. it came back POSITIVE. i couldnt believe it, hubby too. we ran another one, still the same thing. i was too excited to say anything. i now showed the dr the drugs i got at isolo, he said i was lucky i avnt taken them or i would have lost the baby as the drugs were all strong. i pray the lord who did it for me will also do it for all the mamas ttc. dnt ever loose hope. the lion of tribe of judah neither sleeps nor slumber. he will see us all through
k

congratulation dear, I remembered wen u were crying dat ur pt came back negative nd I told u to trust God. indeed he is faithful I'm so hapi for u

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olaedoh: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Anistef:
k

congratulation dear, I remembered wen u were crying dat ur pt came back negative nd I told u to trust God. indeed he is faithful I'm so hapi for u

thanks dear. ur miracle is here already too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
pweetymii:

welcome back.oya come and share testimony.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Congrats mama. This is a very great testimony. I am sure I would have given up, and even started castor oil massages sef to try and get AF to come.

There is a lesson in this for all mamas, when your aunty flo doesn't show or act funny, be patient and run tests. Preferably blood pt.

H & H 9 months sis.

[ author=Olaedoh post=53998909]Good evening to all the sabi mamas in the house. please i have a testimony to share. but before then, i'll want to remind all the mamas ttc that God is not done with us and we should all not loose hope, but strongly believe in him, for him alone has the solution to all our probelms. sometime last month, i brought my problem here to seek opinion. my period was late but i keep getting negative results. i tried so many hospital but all said the same thing. 3 weeks after my eriod was due, it came. i felt really bad, but i didnt give ........ he will see us all through[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Olaedoh:

thanks dear. ur miracle is here already too
amen dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
@olaedoh let me b d first to congratulate u, I wish u a stress free joney ma.
The main reason I'm Alwz scared to take malaria drug anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=Olaedoh post=53999815]
thanks dear. ur miracle is here already too[/quote
amen dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olaedoh: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ayun:
@olaedoh let me b d first to congratulate u, I wish u a stress free joney ma.
The main reason I'm Alwz scared to take malaria drug anyhow.
Amen oooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
@ olaedoh congratulations to you, what the lord has done for you it shall be permanent in Jesus name. This is a testimony may we all have cause to testify this year. Who is next o God is our midst

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
thank God, it means you are getting close to conception. I really don't know much about test. But I would say you should go for tvs after period to rule out pcos. Because my own seized period then was because of pcos and I started the treatments.... sabi mamas will come up with other tests they know too

Yes oh... you can say that again. U dont want to know how happy i am. Ok would do just that. Thank you so much. Baby dust 2u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
pweetymii:
@mamatwiny thank God it ended like this.Your hubby did the right thing by reporting her.Awon yeye and desperado girls dey will not want to follow upcoming men it's people's husband.It should not just end in suspension oh,they should have her head examined also at a psychiatric hospital!Abeg,if possible,wen you get there,if you can you people should change branch or go to another church..
@Minemk congrats oh @Towerofgrace have given a comprehensive answer.

Na real congrats Sis. Thank you God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
MummyJJ:
Thank God for you @mamatwiny

Thank God also for you @MineMk to add to what towerofgrace said you can also talk to your doctor about inducing ovulation after being sure your tubes are clear via HSG. More grace sister
Thank you darlyn mummy JJ...Yes tube is clear. Did HSG already. God bless u real good. Baby dust 2u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Towerofgrace:
@Mamatwiny shocked shocked shocked shocked, na wa oo, bye bye to jatijati, abi which kain person be that one,
why are some ladies like that?
Always wanting to have what belongs to other people already,
would i call that one lack of self-love? or what devil pushed her, i can't just understand mehn

Thank God for victory o, and so shall it continue to be no female on this face of earth will take our homes in Jesus Name.

@MineMK whether AF shows or not you are a fruitful woman, but thank God it has show face.
for Blood work

CD2 or CD3 (most preferred CYCLE DAY for me)
Luteinizing Hormone - LH
Follicle-stimulating hormone - FSH
Estrogen (Estradiol) E3
Prolactin

CD21
Progesterone P4

Depending on ur Dr and Lab some mamas do carry out all these tests on CD20/CD21 and still get accurate result but i just prefer to follow the cycle days for all just to be extra sure the result is accurate

Like Monwojuoluwa said do TVS after AF or normal Pelvic scan to save costs, to check ur uterus, ovaries, pouch of douglas (for infection) and cervix.

All the best dearie, don't worry since AF came on it's own, that how you BFP will come effortlessly before next AF in Jesus Name

Yes oh and Amen.Thank you much for your time...Ok ! Blood work for CD2 or 3 well documented for next cycle but would go do CD21 and the TVS. Glad i have you all. Thank you so much! This is our year in Jesus mighty name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Olaedoh:

Wooooow congratulations... Halleluyah to Jesus. You will not be a victim of another mans error. Thank God 4d narrow escape. You will carry till full term in Jesus name! Hearty congrats and e-hugsssss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Congratulations @olaedoh God that started this good work in your life will complete it. You are blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thepatroit: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Omojudy:

No vex what church do you attend? Also you for do wetin one woman I know do when prophet tell her husband say she be d witch wey wan spoil him business. She instantly jumped on and beat prophetess plus pastor and carry her family comot.
This is hilarious. I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2017
thepatroit:

This is hilarious. I can't stop laughing.
I beg she was a wise woman. I take cue from her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thepatroit: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Omojudy:
I beg she was a wise woman. I take cue from her.
Lol. The woman no get chill sha. Why she beat pastor join?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2017
@olaedoh congrats have a happy and healthy nine months.. God is great

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.