Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392555 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
CravingChic:
Blossomcherry...trust you are doing fine. Butt in once in a while babe.
@ mumihaja? So wa pa sha? Just dey holla oo

@ mowojuoluwa, where you at? Trust you are good too?

Dear mamas, am I the only one that feels B6 makes one have painful tits which makes you think that you may be pregnant. I dont like the tablet at all oo.

Lol!
Individual difference with b6 i feel less of menstrual symptoms
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mummykyrti, comon comout dere now. Be forming MIA when i know u dey available.
Who has pwettymii's number plz contact her for us or pm me her number. She's been off for too long, I'm not comfy wt it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
fpeter:

Do you know anywhere in Abj, where it can be done with anaesthesia? I live in Abj.

I don't o. I'm a Lagos mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
mztubsy:
Aunt flo was 5 days late and I was jubilating inside of me that this could be my month.all of a sudden I started spotting.since thursday till sunday.just little insignificant blood I might have missed if not that I occassionally swiped to check.I was in church yetserday when this heavy abdominal pain started.it wasn't just cramping it was seriously painful.I couldn't sit,stand,or turn.I was in excruciating pain.no bleeding at all.only for me to wake up this morning,as I stOod up from the bed,I was bleeding....I just can't seem to figure out what's going on.I'm so confused.

An early PT test will give a better explanation to this... with my experience of early miscarriage, my PT was positive for sometime even after the loss. If it's negative, then I suggest you see your gynae ASAP. Don't worry, it will surely end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2017
@curvilicious, thank you mama for your prompt response. Other mamas please shook mouth o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2017
CravingChic:

Dear mamas, am I the only one that feels B6 makes one have painful tits which makes you think that you may be pregnant. I dont like the tablet at all oo.
I think we respond different to drugs,wen I was on it there was no painful tits instead it reduced my PMS so much dat I didn't no until I saw d red show. Guess its ur body mummy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2017
mztubsy:
Aunt flo was 5 days late and I was jubilating inside of me that this could be my month.all of a sudden I started spotting.since thursday till sunday.just little insignificant blood I might have missed if not that I occassionally swiped to check.I was in church yetserday when this heavy abdominal pain started.it wasn't just cramping it was seriously painful.I couldn't sit,stand,or turn.I was in excruciating pain.no bleeding at all.only for me to wake up this morning,as I stOod up from the bed,I was bleeding....I just can't seem to figure out what's going on.I'm so confused.

If you have a clockwork cycle, once you miss your period you should do a test I think 2 days after.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Are you having fibroid/ovarian cyst? Apple cider vinegar(ACV) and organic blackstrap molasses(unsulphured) is your best bet. You can check previous threads on that or alternative to conceive thread. You can also Google search this two products. To order for apple cider and blackstrap molasses call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416.

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2017
Iamhistreasure , next time I suggest you treat infection in a diff cycle from the cycle you take clomid. I remember when I took antibiotics for infection last year. It literally stopped my period from showing for like 4days or so till I finished it. I would feel my period trying to show in the morning.... immediately I take my antibiotics tablet, the period will recede. Na dat time I confirm say some drugs get power. I no wan say you wasted that clomid , mama. I pray all works together for your good.
Keep believing. Clomid or no clomid, you will conceive.

Those asking for Blossomedcherry , she's good. I called her. She said she has issues with her phone.

Pweetymii na resilient mama. She go soon show now with juicy gist and positive talks wink But how you dey o?

I hail everybody. Mummykrti , I saw all those styles you mentioned o. Kontinue grin Respect...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2017
folash:

ok thanks a bunch...have replied your pm

i didn't get your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2017
Hello mummies here I dey greet o... Shout out to everyone who remembered and reached out to me.
Mummy JJ, Blessedmumi, Curvilicous, Loisemm.
Thanks a million. Feels good to know I have a family here.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2017
CravingChic:

Yes..its a brand of letrozole
and where's the pharmacy located pls? Mummy john @ curvilicious leme ooo, my eye dey red
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
mummykyrti:
and where's the pharmacy located pls? Mummy john @ curvilicious leme ooo, my eye dey red

Red ke
Sand sand enter your eye?
Abi u fight them come chook hand for your eye?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
curvilicious:

Red ke
Sand sand enter your eye?
Abi u fight them come chook hand for your eye?
no a times person gats vex small

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
CravingChic:

. I am here o.... been busy lately. How are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good afternoon mamas, please I need the link to the alternative ttc thread. gracias.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
afagha:
Good afternoon mamas, please I need the link to the alternative ttc thread. gracias.

https://www.nairaland.com/1415372/alternative-methods-ttc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=Loisemm post=5502345 Thanks for your contribution. I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bowale21(f): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
I hail all the mamas in the house, please help me. I got pregnant the same month I got married august 2015, this month makes a year I did CS due to pre-eclampsia and I lost the baby some days after so have been trying since December 2016 nothing happened. I went to one private hospital last month and the doctor told me to hold for a while, I don't really like the hospital so I just walked away. I did the surgery at Lagos island maternity and to see the gynea back is an issue.

I have a regular 26cycle and quiet sure of ovulation as well ,I don't just know what happened for some months now.I don't mind if I can get suggestion on any supplement, other test I can do in the lab and a good gynea around IYANA - IPAJA/EGEBEDA/IKEJA/ABULE-EGBA Axis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
bowale21:
I hail all the mamas in the house, please help me. I got pregnant the same month I got married august 2015, this month makes a year I did CS due to pre-eclampsia and I lost the baby some days after so have been trying since December 2016 nothing happened. I went to one private hospital last month and the doctor told me to hold for a while, I don't really like the hospital so I just walked away. I did the surgery at Lagos island maternity and to see the gynea back is an issue.

I have a regular 26cycle and quiet sure of ovulation as well ,I don't just know what happened for some months now.I don't mind if I can get suggestion on any supplement, other test I can do in the lab and a good gynea around IYANA - IPAJA/EGEBEDA/IKEJA/ABULE-EGBA Axis.

Sorry dear for the loss of your baby. God will surely compensate you for your loss and give you double for all your troubles. Its well with you sis. Mamas will soon come online and help suggest to you a good gynae around the areas you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bowale21(f): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
favouredestiny:

Sorry dear for the loss of your baby. God will surely compensate you for your loss and give you double for all your troubles. Its well with you sis. Mamas will soon come online and help suggest to you a good gynae around the areas you mentioned.

amen. I appreciate sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=Hannaspirit post=55025053]

i didn't get your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please I have a question for the house.

There is this woman in my neighborhood, we're close. Not bosom friends but I'm sure if given a chance our friendship could blossom. She is ttcing and I feel that is one of the reasons she holds back.
Now there is this clinic with a lot of reviews that I just heard about. I'll like to tell her about it but we have never talked about it and I don't know how to broach the matter with her so I don't hurt her feelings or create an awkwardness between us.

The reason I havent mentioned the clinic here is because we are still waiting for results from them but so far they have been great.
Once we get all we need, I'll be sharing deets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Are you ttcing too? If you are, you can bond over that. If not, just try and get closer to her. She will open up if she starts getting comfy with you, or your talk go just was go there one day.

Don't just bring it up with her straight up, she might not like it and you may ruin the little friendship you have.

zaynie:
Please I have a question for the house.

There is this woman in my neighborhood, we're close. Not bosom friends but I'm sure if given a chance our friendship could blossom. She is ttcing and I feel that is one of the reasons she holds back.
Now there is this clinic with a lot of reviews that I just heard about. I'll like to tell her about it but we have never talked about it and I don't know how to broach the matter with her so I don't hurt her feelings or create an awkwardness between us.

The reason I havent mentioned the clinic here is because we are still waiting for results from them but so far they have been great.
Once we get all we need, I'll be sharing deets.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
@mumzaynie, ur intention is very good. However, most ppl ttcing always like to hold back n are not too quick to share their issues even with best friends. Do not ask her about it n do not tell her directly abt d clinic. U never cn tell wat her ttc struggles are. I hope she will be willing to share with u one day n I hope she is here so she can finally see wen u reveal the clinic.
U are a good friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
My dear mama's, pls help a sister out I need your advice, I have bn ttcing for almost four years now, I av gotten to the acceptance stage... I am a bit calmer n better but the issue I have is my mum, I feel so sad abt her as I am her first child n she also ttced before she had me. I know she feels very sad abt it n I can sense it in her, I try to appear very happy wen I call her but I sense the fear, sadness in my usually happy mum. What do I do to make things better.? I love her so much but I can't help mysef
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
ogunbekun:
Are you ttcing too? If you are, you can bond over that. If not, just try and get closer to her. She will open up if she starts getting comfy with you, or your talk go just was go there one day.

Don't just bring it up with her straight up, she might not like it and you may ruin the little friendship you have.

Okay.
Thanks a lot.
I have 2 kids and I knew her before I even got married plus she's older than me so I don't want her to feel like "see this small pikin" .
Today for the first time I went to see her in her house. Though I had to urge to discuss it with her, I had to control myself. lipsrsealed
We'll start from there.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
bibeetee:
@mumzaynie, ur intention is very good. However, most ppl ttcing always like to hold back n are not too quick to share their issues even with best friends. Do not ask her about it n do not tell her directly abt d clinic. U never cn tell wat her ttc struggles are. I hope she will be willing to share with u one day n I hope she is here so she can finally see wen u reveal the clinic.
U are a good friend.

Thanks.
I doubt she's here. And I know me, if this clinic works out well, I won't be able to help myself.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
@zaynie I feel you should get more closer to her. Sometimes gist with her and also form stories of people who have ttc and now children. Then you can chip in that you heard about one clinic in town. Then wait for a response. It will take time though but as for me let's say 2 weeks maximum. I pray God bless your good soul.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
mamakendra:

NNE thats basically how it works. Those things that are coming out are expected. It was the same for me when I used it.
Use the combo you mentioned for at least 2 months, then run another tvs scan, you will have reason to testify by God's grace.
Its well dear. Did you run a pt test, before the flow started?
It might be that there was an improper implantation. But whatever is the case, you will come out victorious. The one that will stay is coming. #keep your hope alive
no I didn't run a pt test. I wanted to give it time cuz I read somewhere that the HCG level will be low could give a false result.besides,my sister I'm just tired of blood test and buying strip.I feel ashamed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
zaynie:

If you have a clockwork cycle, once you miss your period you should do a test I think 2 days after.
It was a deliberate act on my part not to test. I wanted to wait a bit. Being dissapointed too many times, you just tell yourself to take a chill pill and see how it goes.I guess taking d test would have given me more clarity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.