Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393320 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2017
boyeen:
Good evening mamas, please who has serrapeptase for sale or any other supplements or tea to unblock tubes?
U can contact me on 08035219289 or 08156956289.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 12:14am On Mar 30, 2017
God will show up for you in Jesus mighty name. Who is he that sayeth and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not commanded it?. I cancel every negative doctors report and i decree only the counsel of the Lord will come to pass in your life.
The Bible says Job was healed because he prayed for His friend. Because you are praying for others heaven will show up 4 u. You will not be ashamed.He will give you double for your trouble. Its your time to be favoured. Congratulations

purity22:
My greeting to all the bellyful and soon to be bellyful momas in the house. It's another anniversary without a cry of a baby in my home. But I am grateful to God for keeping me alive and still married. Many homes could not stand a year because of childlessness. It's not easy but God is God and his word is Yea and Amen.

For all the broken homes I pray for restoration of your marriage.
For all the momas that are still in the waiting room of God, I pray for visitation from God
To the bellyful momas, I pray for a strong and healthy journey and a Hebrew women type of delivery for you.

I don't know how to pray for my self again esteem e-sisters even when I try I end up praying for someone else. Please just pray for me just like you would pray for your self. I need a miracle, I want to be a mother not minding the Doctors report, am on my knees, I need God now more than anything else .

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 1:11am On Mar 30, 2017
bebebeme:
Hello, pls can someone help me out here. Am 26 years went for an ultrasound scan cause i was having heavy bleeding with big large clots none stop bleeding. They said its menorrhagia. Am not even married and have not been sexually active before. I really dont understand the scan results. Pls help me inteprete this results very well cause i dont understand it at all
Endometrioma is a type of cyst formed when endometrial tissue (the mucous membrane that makes up the inner layer of the uterine wall) grows in the ovaries and may cause chronic pelvic pain associated with menstruation. Its a condition where tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus, grows outside your uterus. It can be a painful condition and even cause infertility.
Bilateral means both ovaries are affected.
Endometrial polyps are formed by the overgrowth of endometrial tissue. They are attached to the endometrium (uterine)by a thin stalk or a broad base and extend inward into the uterus. The polyps may be round or oval, and range in size from a few millimeters (the size of a sesame seed) to a few centimeters (the size of a golf ball), or larger. There may be one or several polyps present.

Polyps are often associated with abnormal uterine bleeding.
They can cause bleeding in between periods (intermenstrual bleeding or spotting).
Irregular periods.
Bleeding following intercourse and post-menopausal bleeding.
Occasionally endometrial polyps can also cause severe cramping during menses (dysmenorrhea).
Pls see the doctor that asked u to do the test and if u just did the test on ur own, try and locate a very good gynecologist for a better explanation and treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 1:51am On Mar 30, 2017
bebebeme:
Hello, pls can someone help me out here. Am 26 years went for an ultrasound scan cause i was having heavy bleeding with big large clots none stop bleeding. They said its menorrhagia. Am not even married and have not been sexually active before. I really dont understand the scan results. Pls help me inteprete this results very well cause i dont understand it at all
While u contact your doctor, you can do some natural remedies. For Endometriosis u can get castor oil, Tumeric, flax seed and ginger.
1, An age-old effective remedy for endometriosis is castor oil. Castor oil helps the body get rid of excess tissues and toxins. It should be used at the beginning of the menstrual cycle, when cramping is first noticed. This will help reduce the severity of symptoms throughout the cycle. You can watch how to do castor oil on youtube.
2, Massaging the pelvic area and lower abdomen with an essential oil like lavender or sandalwood will help a lot to relax and soothe minor pain associated with endometriosis.
Lie on the bed and stretch out your body. Rub some essential oil on your stomach. Gently massage in a rotating pattern for five to 10 minutes. Do this once daily.
Note: Do not do this massage during your menstrual cycle.
3, Flaxseeds are also very beneficial in the treatment of endometriosis. The antioxidant and omega-3 fatty acids in flaxseeds help slow the growth of abnormal endometrial tissue. Plus, flaxseeds help the body eliminate harmful toxins.
Soak three to four tablespoons of flaxseeds in one cup of water overnight. Strain and drink the water the next morning. Follow this remedy daily until your symptoms subside. You can also add ground flaxseeds to smoothies, soups and salads.
4, Tumeric is an amazing spice that has a natural component known as curcumin that has strong anti-inflammatory benefits and hence can be used to treat endometriosis. It has also been shown to have anti-endometriotic property.
Bring two cups of water to a boil and add one teaspoon each of turmeric powder and ginger powder and one tablespoon each of honey and lemon juice. Drink this solution once daily until you get rid of the problem. You can also take turmeric capsules (300 mg) three times a day.
5, Ginger is a strong anti-inflammatory herb that reduces inflammation and relieves menstrual cramps. It also relieves the nausea that can occur with endometriosis. Plus, it plays a major role in clearing the liver of excess toxins.
Boil one tablespoon of grated ginger root in two cups of water for 10 minutes. Strain, add honey and drink two or three cups of this herbal tea daily. You can even chew fresh ginger pieces several times a day to recover quickly.
Note: Avoid turmeric remedies if you are taking blood-thinning medications.

And for for the polyps Garlic and Red raspberry leaf can be use.
Garlic contains substances such as allicin, alliin and ajeone as well as sulfur compounds which make it anti-inflammatory in nature. It is also rich in antioxidants.Phytochemicals and oragno-sulfur compounds in Garlic also help to heal colon polyps and uterine polyps. In order to benefit from the medical properties of this herb, you can crush the cloves of this herb and eat them raw.
Red raspberry leaf is generally used for menstruation problems but it is also a very good herbal cure for uterine polyps. Red Raspberry Leaf is a natural astringent. More importantly, it shrinks external as well as internal foreign tissue growth making it especially efficacious for treating polyps such as uterine polyps. This is one of the best herbs to use for strengthening the female reproductive system and restoring good health to the uterus.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:21am On Mar 30, 2017
Congrats Adezie...may you carry to term safe and sound!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yakbauer: 7:16am On Mar 30, 2017
@Queenbeloveth sorry It seems you're quite grounded, pls help me with my observations, we've been TTC for a year now, no luck, we've done the necessary tests, all d results came out ok,I even posted my SFA here for better explanation, my wife's hormonal assay as ECG scan came out fine, however the HSG tests, the gynea said that her tubes might be blocked due to spasms but she'll need to run another test after 2-3 months just to be sure.
Here are my observations:
-Prior to our series of tests my wife was in pregnacare conception, that same month, her period was a week late (30 day cycle).
-after the tests, HSG to be specific, the gynea said there is a possibility the procedure flushed the tubes open, and we might get lucky, as I'm typing this, she's 5 days late on this month's period, however she already feels cramps, we ran test using a strip on d day she was expecting d flow to start, but it came out negative.
Pls can u, any professional or lady which such experience kindly help explain what the likely causes of such delays are.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2017
yakbauer:
@Queenbeloveth sorry It seems you're quite grounded, pls help me with my observations, we've been TTC for a year now, no luck, we've done the necessary tests, all d results came out ok,I even posted my SFA here for better explanation, my wife's hormonal assay as ECG scan came out fine, however the HSG tests, the gynea said that her tubes might be blocked due to spasms but she'll need to run another test after 2-3 months just to be sure.
Here are my observations:
-Prior to our series of tests my wife was in pregnacare conception, that same month, her period was a week late (30 day cycle).
-after the tests, HSG to be specific, the gynea said there is a possibility the procedure flushed the tubes open, and we might get lucky, as I'm typing this, she's 5 days late on this month's period, however she already feels cramps, we ran test using a strip on d day she was expecting d flow to start, but it came out negative.
Pls can u, any professional or lady which such experience kindly help explain what the likely causes of such delays are.
Thanks
Had she done another test since then? If no, let her do another urine test and if possible blood test to be sure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2017
pweetymii:

#confessionbringsconception)

Yay obokhian temwen
Uwese kakabo nu na tie mwen
I see you sis
I hear you sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2017
bibeetee:

Amen sis
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Congrats Mama adezie .........we thank God for his faithfulness. God Will keep you and the family in Good hralth through this period and beyond. We believe God for more miracle BFPs ......this year is truly our year!

[quote author=adezie post=55076028]Hello everyone. This is my BFP ANNOUNCEMENT! grin grin grin
So I had my first wedding anniversary this March.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2017
Copied from askthegynaedoctor.com facebook group.
Please if you are on facebook, kindly join askthegynaedoctor.com it's a group where you can ask any questions concerning your health including ttc questions of any kind.

If somebody did a test called HSG and the result showed tube blockage, could it be the person can't conceive anymore? And what are the causes of tube blockage?
#ATGHysterosalpingogram
#ATGHSG
By Dr Babajide Alalade
A hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is an x-ray procedure or test which enables to healthcare practitioner to looks at the inside of the uterus and the fallopian tubes and the surrounding area near them. It is usually done as part of infertility investigation.
A dye is injected from the cervix in to the womb and passes through the tubes, to enable x-rays to be used to visualize the normal anatomy of the female reproductive organs.
The uterus and the fallopian tubes are hooked together, the dye will flow into the fallopian tubes.
Then x-ray pictures are taken as the dye passes through the uterus and fallopian tubes.
The x-ray pictures taken are able to show problems such as an injury or abnormal structure of the uterus or fallopian tubes, or a blockage that would prevent an egg moving through a fallopian tube to the uterus.
Such blockage also could prevent sperm from moving into a fallopian tube and joining (fertilizing) an egg.
Why it is Done:
A HSG is done to:
• Check for a blocked fallopian tube. The test often is done for a woman who is having a hard time becoming pregnant. An infection may cause severe scarring of the fallopian tubes and block the tubes, preventing pregnancy. Occasionally the dye used during a hysterosalpingogram will push through and open a blocked tube.
• It could be used to localize problems in the uterus, such as an abnormal shape or structure, an injury, endometrial polyps, fibroids, adhesions, or a foreign object in the uterus. These types of problems may cause painful menstrual periods or repeated miscarriages.
• It could be used to assess whether surgery to reverse a previous tubal ligation has been successful.
Always ensure you get screened for any PID before undertaking HSG test. This includes getting a vaginal swabs, and treatment if results returns positive.
#atghsg
HSG is best done to in the first half (days 1–14) of the menstrual cycle to avoid pregnancy.
Consider using contraception or abstain from all forms of sexual intercourse to avoid pregnancy after your period while waiting for HSG appointment.
#ATGHydrotubationVsHSG.
Do you know that hydrotubation and HSG are not the same?
Hydrotubation involves flushing the Fallopian tubes with specific drugs and this may confer an even greater benefit to fertility. It specifically involves the application of cortisone ( which can reduce inflammation and antibodies,permitting the action of regeneration cells), hyalozime (increasing the penetration of the drugs), and antibiotic (which kill harmful bacteria and prevent new infection) to the tubes.
Whereas Hysterosalphingography (HSG) is a first-line diagnostic tool for assessing the status of a tube. It is a relatively easy procedure which provides a measure of tubal diameter, locates tubal occlusion and identifies pathological issues. !
Stay tune for more discussions on the differences between the two procedures!
Anon member asks:
is it possible to reverse a BTL?
Response:
We do not advice people to go for Bilateral tubal ligation ( a procedure where the fallopian tubes are tied or blocked, to prevent conception ) if they are of the opinion that they may want to reverse it in future.
It is considered a permanent contraception in all intents and purposes.
However , life happens and reversal is possible , but challenging ; it is however comes at a cost and not available in most centers, and a reversal increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy as well.
Once reversed the patency of the tubes is checked with hsg.
If Hsg shows that the tubes are blocked, IVF would be an ideal opinion.
Visit us at askthegynaedoctor.com
Image credit: Mayo Clinic & Dallas IVF.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adezie: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Thank you fruitful mamas. We shall all have testimonies this year in Jesus name.
@nnetriplet the same people that laugh at you will laugh with you. I remember just this month I was telling my Neighbour how happy I was about my upcoming first wedding anniversary. That was how she started telling me that she celebrated her first wedding anniversary with a baby and she was going to have another by her third wedding anniversary (that was how I knew she was pregnant). I calmly congratulated her but I felt bad. I held myself from crying not even knowing that God has done it. We only have to trust God and know that he's in control and he never gives us more than we can bear. It will be over soon and all this will be like a dream.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bebebeme(f): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2017
Queenbeloveth:
While u contact your doctor, you can do some natural remedies. For Endometriosis u can get castor oil, Tumeric, flax seed and ginger.
1, An age-old effective remedy for endometriosis is castor oil. Castor oil helps the body get rid of excess tissues and toxins. It should be used at the beginning of the menstrual cycle, when cramping is first noticed. This will help reduce the severity of symptoms throughout the cycle. You can watch how to do castor oil on youtube.
2, Massaging the pelvic area and lower abdomen with an essential oil like lavender or sandalwood will help a lot to relax and soothe minor pain associated with endometriosis.
Lie on the bed and stretch out your body. Rub some essential oil on your stomach. Gently massage in a rotating pattern for five to 10 minutes. Do this once daily.
Note: Do not do this massage during your menstrual cycle.
3, Flaxseeds are also very beneficial in the treatment of endometriosis. The antioxidant and omega-3 fatty acids in flaxseeds help slow the growth of abnormal endometrial tissue. Plus, flaxseeds help the body eliminate harmful toxins.
Soak three to four tablespoons of flaxseeds in one cup of water overnight. Strain and drink the water the next morning. Follow this remedy daily until your symptoms subside. You can also add ground flaxseeds to smoothies, soups and salads.
4, Tumeric is an amazing spice that has a natural component known as curcumin that has strong anti-inflammatory benefits and hence can be used to treat endometriosis. It has also been shown to have anti-endometriotic property.
Bring two cups of water to a boil and add one teaspoon each of turmeric powder and ginger powder and one tablespoon each of honey and lemon juice. Drink this solution once daily until you get rid of the problem. You can also take turmeric capsules (300 mg) three times a day.
5, Ginger is a strong anti-inflammatory herb that reduces inflammation and relieves menstrual cramps. It also relieves the nausea that can occur with endometriosis. Plus, it plays a major role in clearing the liver of excess toxins.
Boil one tablespoon of grated ginger root in two cups of water for 10 minutes. Strain, add honey and drink two or three cups of this herbal tea daily. You can even chew fresh ginger pieces several times a day to recover quickly.
Note: Avoid turmeric remedies if you are taking blood-thinning medications.

And for for the polyps Garlic and Red raspberry leaf can be use.
Garlic contains substances such as allicin, alliin and ajeone as well as sulfur compounds which make it anti-inflammatory in nature. It is also rich in antioxidants.Phytochemicals and oragno-sulfur compounds in Garlic also help to heal colon polyps and uterine polyps. In order to benefit from the medical properties of this herb, you can crush the cloves of this herb and eat them raw.
Red raspberry leaf is generally used for menstruation problems but it is also a very good herbal cure for uterine polyps. Red Raspberry Leaf is a natural astringent. More importantly, it shrinks external as well as internal foreign tissue growth making it especially efficacious for treating polyps such as uterine polyps. This is one of the best herbs to use for strengthening the female reproductive system and restoring good health to the uterus.
@queen thanks alot. U are well grounded. Pls is it endometroisis that i have? Also i ve some tumeric drugs that i take.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnetriplet: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2017
adezie:
Thank you fruitful mamas. We shall all have testimonies this year in Jesus name.
@nnetriplet the same people that laugh at you will laugh with you. I remember just this month I was telling my Neighbour how happy I was about my upcoming first wedding anniversary. That was how she started telling me that she celebrated her first wedding anniversary with a baby and she was going to have another by her third wedding anniversary (that was how I knew she was pregnant). I calmly congratulated her but I felt bad. I held myself from crying not even knowing that God has done it. We only have to trust God and know that he's in control and he never gives us more than we can bear. It will be over soon and all this will be like a dream.
thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Hello wonderful people,

Please i'm beginning to get weary. My 2 years wedding anniversary is coming up next week and everytime i think about it i get really sad. I'm constantly crying inside.

Hubby and i have both run series of tests- Blood tests, HSG, SFA, Urinalysis, clomid treatments,etc and nothing is wrong with both of us. The hospital i was using put me on like 3 rounds of clomid but to no avail.Been dtd like clockwork during fertile day and non-fertile days. I also had follicle tracking about two months ago and confirmed i was ovulating as i have been telling them( always use ovulation strips and get +ves either between days 16-20)

I'm currently on trado but the only improvement i've seen so far is that my period is no longer painful and premenstrual symptoms like boob aches, backaches,etc have stopped.

Please what else should i do? should i change hospitals? what other meds can i take? i'm constantly praying to God to please answer my prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2017
bebebeme:
@queen thanks alot. U are well grounded. Pls is it endometroisis that i have? Also i ve some tumeric drugs that i take.
The result of the test u did shows Endometrioma. Endometriomas, also known as chocolate cysts or endometriotic cysts, are a localized form of
endometriosis and are usually within the ovary. The bilateral means it affect the both ovaries.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by neduglow2: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
every woman is strong

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
adezie:

This your catapulting really worked. I use the same blessed catapult to catapult you and everyone still waiting on God to preggy thread in Jesus name.

Amenooo! I avail myself as a useful stone in the hand of the son of David to be catapulted this month to d preggy thread against d Goliath of TTC in Jesus name. I pray u enjoy this nine month journey in.the presence of d LORD and sweet time of delivery at d end.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by samalive(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
A very good afternoon to great people here. My wife and I have been trying to have a baby... We went for test and it was confirmed that I (the husband) have low Sperm count, however, we went through series of treatments and my wife conceived few months later..... She was pregnant for 9 months and was delivered of a still birth.
Then we embark on trying again and all to no avail, so we went for another test and we were told similar thing with the first test we had in 2015. Low Sperm count again. Please any one that can help with a cure for this should please reach out to us. God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
samalive:
A very good afternoon to great people here.
Hope the child born was run some tests or specifically, hope the cause of non survival was identified?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Joy joy joy.
Counting my blessings and seeing the invisible ways God preserved me all these years.
Lord I say thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anugod(f): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello wonderful mamas kiss kiss

I shared my BFP testimony with the house some few weeks ago, and there was something I didn't add, but I feel I should say.

I have a regulated cycle of 28/29 days each month, and my ovulation date is supposed to be on the 14th or 15th day of the cycle.
But I do not feel I took in on either of these days. undecided angry lipsrsealed

Usually, when I was actively ttcing, I would endeavour to kpekus with DH, anything from cycle day 7 or 8, up till cd 16 or thereabouts, religiously following the 'one day on, one day off' thingy. Then I would endeavour to keep off kpekus, as much as possible, while waiting to know the outcome at the end of the two weeks.

There were months when I felt, this was really it, and subconsciously begin to symptom-spot. Unfortunately, I'd get a BFN sad that cycle.

This month when I decided not to ttc, DH and I kpekused every blessed day from around cd 7 or 8 till cd 16. Then, it became like, every other day. I did not control our kpekus at all, I only gave in to DH anytime he wanted it.

The day I actually suspect it happened was a funny day like that. I never thought we would kpekus that day. We had a quarrel, DH stayed in the sitting room while I was in the bedroom. We were actually going to sleep that way lipsrsealed

But I was somehow distressed in my spirit, I couldn't stay. (The normal me wouldn't even send). So I went to apologize. That ended the kwanta, and it resulted in a highly satiating kpekus, make up kpekus, with multiple orgarsms lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

We still kpekused after that though, mostly with a day in between, till about a day to AF. But I somehow feel that was when conception took place. That was about 5 days to AF.

My point is, you might not be sure that your ovulation is 14 days to AF, even if your cycle is regulated. (I read somewhere that someone ovulated during AF shocked shocked). It could be earlier, it could be later.

Somehow, one could test to know when ovulation actually takes place, and in case you're not able to, try to kpekus as much as you can. Ovulation could be earlier or later than 14 days to AF.

Any way, I do hope my two cents help someone.

Fertility blessings kiss kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pls and pls, help a girl in depression! Anyone ever got pregnant after being diagnosed of having bilateral hydrosalpinx? Ironu ti fe pa mi!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
MineMK:
God will show up for you in Jesus mighty name. Who is he that sayeth and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not commanded it?. I cancel every negative doctors report and i decree only the counsel of the Lord will come to pass in your life.
The Bible says Job was healed because he prayed for His friend. Because you are praying for others heaven will show up 4 u. You will not be ashamed.He will give you double for your trouble. Its your time to be favoured. Congratulations

Amen and thank you you so much for the prayer. Good bless you too with all you desire.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
You can order for Serrapeptase Doctor's Best High Potency 120,000spu and other fertility supplements like:
Wobenzym N
Nattokinase Doctor's Best
Yi mu cao (Chinese tea)
Xi xian cao (Chinese tea)
Evening Primrose
Vitex
Raspberry
Yarrow
DHEA
Women's Best Friend
Guifei Bao
Maca
Propolis
E.t.c
Kindly call or WhatsApp 08035219289 to order.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
omotutu:
Pls and pls, help a girl in depression! Anyone ever got pregnant after being diagnosed of having bilateral hydrosalpinx? Ironu ti fe pa mi!!!!

My sis don't kill yourself with ironu o. You are not in this alone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Anugod:
Hello wonderful mamas kiss kiss

I shared my BFP testimony with the house some few weeks ago, and there was something I didn't add, but I feel I should say.

I have a regulated cycle of 28/29 days each month, and my ovulation date is supposed to be on the 14th or 15th day of the cycle.
But I do not feel I took in on either of these days. undecided angry lipsrsealed

Usually, when I was actively ttcing, I would endeavour to kpekus with DH, anything from cycle day 7 or 8, up till cd 16 or thereabouts, religiously following the 'one day on, one day off' thingy. Then I would endeavour to keep off kpekus, as much as possible, while waiting to know the outcome at the end of the two weeks.

There were months when I felt, this was really it, and subconsciously begin to symptom-spot. Unfortunately, I'd get a BFN sad that cycle.

This month when I decided not to ttc, DH and I kpekused every blessed day from around cd 7 or 8 till cd 16. Then, it became like, every other day. I did not control our kpekus at all, I only gave in to DH anytime he wanted it.

The day I actually suspect it happened was a funny day like that. I never thought we would kpekus that day. We had a quarrel, DH stayed in the sitting room while I was in the bedroom. We were actually going to sleep that way lipsrsealed

But I was somehow distressed in my spirit, I couldn't stay. (The normal me wouldn't even send). So I went to apologize. That ended the kwanta, and it resulted in a highly satiating kpekus, make up kpekus, with multiple orgarsms lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

We still kpekused after that though, mostly with a day in between, till about a day to AF. But I somehow feel that was when conception took place. That was about 5 days to AF.

My point is, you might not be sure that your ovulation is 14 days to AF, even if your cycle is regulated. (I read somewhere that someone ovulated during AF shocked shocked). It could be earlier, it could be later.

Somehow, one could test to know when ovulation actually takes place, and in case you're not able to, try to kpekus as much as you can. Ovulation could be earlier or later than 14 days to AF.

Any way, I do hope my two cents help someone.

Fertility blessings kiss kiss

God bless you mama! I've been trying to convince myself to stop the TWW process, it has yielded no result...I will definitely try this strategy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2017
samalive:
Low Sperm count again. Please any one that can help with a cure for this should please reach out to us. God bless.

I am so sorry for your previous loss. God would restore all your lost graces in abundance. Congrats in advance too. I don't really know more about the sperm count treatment formula but I would advise you to try ginger. I just stumbled across the info on a site (http://www.natural-remedies-review.com/ginger-for-fertility.html). These herbs that God graciously bestowed on us are doing wonders but we just seem to ignore them. Some people also attest to carrot and cucumber smoothies. My doctor once recommended manix with milk for my hubby and I saw a huge difference in his produce wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Your testimony is here darlyn. Ironu o ni pa e loruko Jesu. U will be alive in good health to share your testimony.
Anxiety is bad...it prolongs blessings(result) Pls be happy... Read your Bible to see the promises of God 4u...Pray with it....Go to the cinema... Be happy! Its well with you

omotutu:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
samalive:

I only know of natural remedy which is soyabean.
Roast nd grind soybean, make pap(ogi or akamu) mix with the soybean powder nd drink last thing at night. It worked for a friend's dh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Queenbeloveth:
Had she done another test since then? If no, let her do another urine test and if possible blood test to be sure.

Very correct, in addition the blood test should be run after a 2 weeks wait. However, the urine test can be run immediately.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendyll: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Need Gufei Bao in Lagos or anywhere, please call +2347084430249, +2348068045223

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.