Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388519 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Anistef:
4realwoman, mummykyrti, Loisemm nd jazzyjazz. Tanx so much

I'm using a general hospital nd his one of d best gyne we have in d north, BT as u al have said ll change my gyne

he placed me on tranexamic acid to reduce d blood. I Google it nd found out its to reduce d flow nd nt to stop it, his last option is surgery since I have ovarian cyst nd it looks lik its a functional one. BT he doesn't want to operate it since its jst 5.8cm nd I haven't given birth before.

I really appreciate ur help a lot, at least ive pple dat listen to me #crying
Sorry dear.i think Tranexamic acid can also be used to stop bleeding cos i used it during the time when i was also battling continuous bleeding which was caused by fibroid and it stop the bleeding that month. i took mine for 5day before the drug was able to work.
Bleeding is not something that anyone should pass tru pls, try and get solution on time.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abhim25: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=MamaHeaven post=55733048]Good morning mamas,

Please can you advise on good hospitals/ health centers in lagos where i and hubby can go for good fertility check up that is not too expensive?
I currently use Eko hospital but their process is tiring and they seem to be taking us in circles. They are making TTC more stressful for me.

Please help a sister. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chrissyjay: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
mama Loisemm, thank you ma...yes o and may may God surprise u d way He did to me in Jesus name

@my curvy mama, happy belated birthday

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Anistef:

gudmorning nd congratulations to al d mothers dat got their bfp u shall carry your babies. hapi bday curvilicious llnp.

pls I nid ur help I've been bleed match 16th til now. my gyne placed me on primolut N, instead of it to correct my hormone it has gone hay wire. now I bleeed vry heavy in a week I've used 3pad plus 4cotton wool to control d embarrassment I face everyday.

before match dis yr my period had ceased for two months. pls has anyone experienced dis nd wat did u do. Tanx

did he check for fibroids or uterine polyps?.....cayenne pepper is said to stop all forms of vaginal bleeding within days, i dont know the local name. see if u can locate it in big shops/malls

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
@fpeter, i would not want to elaborate on that in a female dominated thread, its quite a sensitive subject - most things i say is from my personal experience, or what i read/heard someone say, this one is personal grin grin
, 2ndly i listed many possible causes, so it may not be that 1

@loisemom, yeah we were so elated when the bfp happened, twas like a dream.
i introduced a myriad of changes, so not sure of the one that may hv changed the goal to enter, also the God factor is there as i sowed a seed in the children ministry in my local church, sent out prayer request to a church and the physical side. have been on fertilsan m for abt 9months now [even though my last swimmer results are decent] +wifey became serious abt her supplements..will give a comprehensive list later on

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
RipVanWink:

did he check for fibroids or uterine polyps?.....cayenne pepper is said to stop all forms of vaginal bleeding within days, i dont know the local name. see if u can locate it in big shops/malls

Tanx ma ll look for it, no fibroid WS found only cyst.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Thehomemaker:
Hi Anistef, I experienced something similar in feb/march also and the Dr recommended primolut N. I had the same bleeding issue after the primolut N and I was placed back on tranexamic acid/ibuprofen which reduced the bleeding to a large extent. I then used ruzu bittters on my own with faith/prayers after I was done with tranexamic acid and that stopped the bleeding.

One thing I noticed is monitoring your blood level and also knowing the root cause of the bleeding, you will bleed more if you iron level are low. I noticed i bled even more on the day that i felt faint/tired the most. So you will need to up your diet with iron nourishing food. I used a lot of ugwu (juicing mostly) and it greatly helped me. Thanks to the Mamas here who suggested this to me.

Also see another Dr, you may need to do some test.

I hope this helps.

Tanx very much I appreciate a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
sunny15:

I'm using a general hospital nd his one of d best gyne we have in d north, BT as u al have said ll change my gyne

he placed me on tranexamic acid to reduce d blood. I Google it nd found out its to reduce d flow nd nt to stop it

Sorry sis. I can only imagine what you are going through. This too shall pass in Jesus name

amen ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
@RipVanWink, don't worry, you will have double honour for all your troubles. Sooner than expected, dw will conceive, carry to full term and bring forth like the Hebrew women in Jesus name. I salute you courage and being a good dh, most importantly your immense contribution on this thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
chrissyjay:
Good Morning Great Mamas of Great Children,

@fpeter, CravingChic, pweetymii, 4realwoman, curvy mama, MGeey, Redeemed...Thank you and amen.

@all, The cry of my heart is to hear your testimonies. Though it tarry it will surely come to pass in Jesus name.
Please let us rely on God in wateva thing we decide to do on this journey.

Luv u!

You are next in line for a miracle!
congratulations ma'am, You will not cast your young in Jesus name. I wish you h n h 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
@Ripvanwink,don't worry,God will do it again and this time it will be permanent.Thank you for supporting Dw.
@curvilicious you did not give us cake from your baiday oh...
@chrissyjay amen to your prayers.
@Anistef maybe you should get another gynae's opinion..
@stephaniecoa come in and share the good news.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
@mummykyrti I dey here o. just chilling. waiting on God. hoping for the best. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
So you should not do anything from CD1 to 12? assuming your period is 4/5 days. It makes sense, but somepeople ovulate on the 7days sha, also, oga go make you rest?

God help us, our time will not pass us by, and our time is NOW in Jesus name

Loisemm:
Pweetymii wink .... na their way. lolz @ur papa prescribed all purpose cup. They sabi corner elderly people well well.

Efribodi ooo... e get something wey one elder tell us. This man get 6 pickins now. He say make we try this method. I say make I tell the house too so if una want, u fit try am too.
The elderly man said his doctor when he was TTC then, advised them to start making love 7days after period ends. Like your period ends today, you start counting the next day as the 1st day. Make love EVERYDAY from the 7th day after period ends to the 13thday. Then don't kpekus on the 14th day (take a one day break). Baby dance again on the 15th day and thats it.
(baby dance day 7-13..skip day 14 ....baby dance day15).
Dont be confused o. Dont count the first day of ur cycle as day 1 for this style.

Well, I checked my calendar and realized these recommended everyday kpekus days are actually my predicted ovulation days! wink
The man and his doc had a huge point. The man (he is another close relative), said they conceived with this method after a few months. Then he told his secretary who was TTC. She conceived on her first try!
Baby dust to us.

Big Congrats to the latest preggies in the house. You shall carry to term. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Raincolour(f): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
FruitfulRay:
So you should not do anything from CD1 to 12? assuming your period is 4/5 days. It makes sense, but somepeople ovulate on the 7days sha, also, oga go make you rest?

My advice is for us to do something on other days incase but CONCENTRATE on our supposedly ovulation days.
Really, God will not let our time pass us by. Amen. Can't wait to be mummy and put this phase behind me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
FruitfulRay:

My dear, raincolour took the words out of my mouth. Concentrate on your ovulation days. And do it as much as everyday during this time if you can. Na those days be the koko but kpekus on other days because we never can tell. Anugod feels she conceived like 5days to her period. It happens. God help us. It shall come to pass.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mamas can I take clomid 100mg at once or I should spread it??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Loisemm:

My dear, raincolour took the words out of my mouth. Concentrate on your ovulation days. And do it as much as everyday during this time if you can. Na those days be the koko but kpekus on other days because we never can tell. Anugod feels she conceived like 5days to her period. It happens. God help us. It shall come to pass.

so checked my tracking app, the cycle dw conceived, we werent together till cd 12, her cycle is 29/30 days...with ovu usually cd 15/16
cd 12 -- watery cm/egg white
cd 13 ----- watery cm/egg white BD
CD 14 ------ BD
CD 15 ----- OVU PAIN , BD
CD 17 ----- BD AM&PM grin
CD 22 ------- BD
CD 24 --------MILD CRAMPS ON&OFF
CD 25 ------- BD
CD 28-------- BD
CD 31 -------- BD
CD 33---------BD
CD 37 ------- CRAMPS AGAIN
CD 38-------- CRAMPS SPOTTING
CD 39--------- ist test strip BFP, YAY THANK YOU JESUS....too bad miscarried after some weeks.

@all, if you can track, it helps to understand ur body, i only took note of the symptoms she told me, i blv still missed some she didnt tell me. i blv ovu happened on cd 15, and implantation on cd 24, cos of too many bfns she didnt want to test until cd 39 when she summoned courage

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Zino89:
Mamas can I take clomid 100mg at once or I should spread it??

1 single dose is usually recommended...for 5 days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
@Oga Ripvanwink , thanks for posting your WIDD. So detailed. grin Mehnn. I don motivate more sef. By His grace, new lasting bfp go show una side soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations to all who got their bfp, you will all carry to term....

Congrats bro @ripvanwink God will give you double for your trouble. It will come with ease and last. Don't let fear creep into you. God will surely do it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
mummykyrti:
sabi mamas una come shook mouth o, this is quite serious.

Cc lois.emm, 4rea.lwoman, to.werofgrace, ja.zzyjazz, zay.nie, iomo.ge2, cur.vilicious, fp.eter, rip.vanwink and all others...

Meanwhile where af.agha?? Beta come out

I have no idea what could be the problem....
But heavy bleeding like that .....serious matter o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hannaspirit:

ma'am, i dunno how much you consider by "not too expensive" cos most hspitals in Lagos are expensive. you can try general hospital in Gbagada/ ikeja/surulere.
for private hospitals, I know of parklande and Boots (both in surulere). Parklande is cheaper than Boots but they have specific times and dates that you can see the gynea. i think they have two gyneas, so you may not see the same person the next time you go.
You can talk to the gynea and owner of boots at anytime, either via calls or whatsapp but the drugs are not cheap.

i also hear that Isalu in ogba is good but i dont know anyone who has gone there, so cant give info on their price range.

In either case, the hospital will only give you a list of the tests to conduct and the list of labs that are acceptable to them.

Thanks a lot sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:33am On Apr 22, 2017
For those with shorter cycle
Start trying from CD 9-14
I conceived after kpekusing once @ CD10 in my 24/25days cycle.

Baby Dust to us all
Clean point herbal tampon for 3k
Chat or call 08063861919

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2017
RipVanWink:
@fpeter, i would not want to elaborate on that in a female dominated thread, its quite a sensitive subject - most things i say is from my personal experience, or what i read/heard someone say, this one is personal grin grin
, 2ndly i listed many possible causes, so it may not be that 1

@loisemom, yeah we were so elated when the bfp happened, twas like a dream.
i introduced a myriad of changes, so not sure of the one that may hv changed the goal to enter, also the God factor is there as i sowed a seed in the children ministry in my local church, sent out prayer request to a church and the physical side. have been on fertilsan m for abt 9months now [even though my last swimmer results are decent] +wifey became serious abt her supplements..will give a comprehensive list later on

Its wisdom on ur side not to elaborate it, but its true based on experience of same male friends. Some females have very loose vagina and the man does not get the sensation of sex. Its as if he is doing nothing.
Loose vagina can come as a result of many years of wear and tear or just d way the person is just created.

For such women, kegel exercise is recommended. Also, the woman can attempt to be squeezing the muscle of the vagina during the act to increase sensation for d guy. Years of abstinence also helps loose vagina, but can't be advised here cos we are here to TTC. There is another method our Fulani sis use, u can get that info on fin. Keyanmata things.

Plz note, I am not saying that lose vag is our sis issue. We are becoming overtly sensitive .

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2017
@Ripwanvick, am sorry for your loss. May God perfect our efforts in TTC. It would happen again and this time would be beautiful to the end.

@mamaheaven, one of my concerned neighbours referred me to a hospital behind luth. He spoke very positively about a female doctor that helped him after a delay of four years. My dh refused to go there because we are already seeing a gyny. But since you are on a fresh start, you can give her a call and see how it goes. This is her number 08033011164.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2017
@Anistef, I am sorry you are going through this torture. However your story sounded similar to that a friend of mine told me about last week.. I just reached out to her this morning and she gave me the name of a gyny that assisted her in curbing the situation. The hospital is at Wilmer, Apapa. Dako Medical centre. She says the man is experienced in Maternity and Gyneacology issues.

@mamaheaven, you can choose between the other one I referenced to you and this. I do not have any personal experience of them both but a friend has gotten.

One last thing, she says the man would be travelling to Australia for a conference next week...but he would be around today and monday.

Fertility blessings!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2017
RipVanWink:

kpele curvymama, been off and on, dw had a MC, wanted to wait till ist trimester b4 breaking the good news, aas twas not to be, back 2 drawing board, abi kpekusing board grin

Chai! I happy for una o atleast e don enter, e go enter again. Remember how you play the ball? Play am again, give double or triple shot.

PS i heard u r most fertile immediately after MC so oya let d kpekusing begin

I no sabi say sorry at all ONLY CONGRATULOBIA

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2017
RipVanWink:

so checked my tracking app, the cycle dw conceived, we werent together till cd 12, her cycle is 29/30 days...with ovu usually cd 15/16
cd 12 -- watery cm/egg white
cd 13 ----- watery cm/egg white BD
CD 14 ------ BD
CD 15 ----- OVU PAIN , BD
CD 17 ----- BD AM&PM grin
CD 22 ------- BD
CD 24 --------MILD CRAMPS ON&OFF
CD 25 ------- BD
CD 28-------- BD
CD 31 -------- BD
CD 33---------BD
CD 37 ------- CRAMPS AGAIN
CD 38-------- CRAMPS SPOTTING
CD 39--------- ist test strip BFP, YAY THANK YOU JESUS....too bad miscarried after some weeks.

Chai! See how man dey track everything
Na man u b joor
Tiri gboza for you
Don't worry ur next thank you JESUS is here nd it shall be permanent

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2017
pweetymii:

@curvilicious you did not give us cake from your baiday

You see why MIA no good? U dey MIA d time tongue
Talk ur own no say "US"
I go send ur own thru UPS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
mummykyrti:
sabi mamas una come shook mouth o, this is quite serious.

No idea o
Me wey dey find my own to dey comout
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Any help with this will be appreciated

U guys can visit a Hospital to know the actual cause of the delayed ejaculation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
MamaHeaven:

Sabi mamas pls don't waka pass o. Please help a sister.
Sorry dear i no dey lagos, i suggest you read backwards to see post of mamas staying in lagos & where they get their treatment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.