Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393107 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:47pm On May 23, 2017
folash:
Arabaribiti, Aribitiraba, Alewelise, Aleselewi, Asoromatase, Awimayehun....
....... With tears of joy in my eyes, I announce my BFP!!!! on this great forum.
Lord as you have given me this dumbfounding testimony, pls open the womb of every mother here, and take away reproach from their lives. AMEN!!!!
WIDD will be shared in a jiffy....

Congratulobia sis
H&H 9months my teamy

Na wa for God o this is wonderful o
Bfp rain has started this week
I await another announcement tumoro
Who is number 3?

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iwillrejoice: 6:49pm On May 23, 2017
Congrats to Folash, Curvilious and to other mamas that just got their BFP. Happy and healthy 9months. Baba God, give us all a reason to testify and share our BFPs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 7:03pm On May 23, 2017
Thanks @sunny
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:10pm On May 23, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
you still dey get mouth to yab? No worry

You no go limme now o sad

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 7:12pm On May 23, 2017
Jesus You be my best friend
I dey love to dey waka with YOU
You no dey lie
You no dey play mr wayo oo
I dey love to dey waka with YOU

Congrats Folash, the good Lord that started this good work in you will bring it to perfection.

Heavenly Father we thank You, for all these bfp blessings, thank you for confirming Your words and flooding this thread with testimonies, we thank You for the ones yet to come, for in Jesus Name I pray

Jennyswt I stand in agreement with you, so shall it be in Jesus Name, you will birth healthy babies in 9months time and there will be shouts of rejoicing in our homes

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:25pm On May 23, 2017
Make dis rain of bfp touch me too ooo
Congratulations mama folash, arugbo ojo is indeed wonderful, wishing u h&h nine months
Good evening mamas

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 7:27pm On May 23, 2017
folash:
....... With tears of joy in my eyes, I announce my BFP!!!! on this great forum.
Lord as you have given me this dumbfounding testimony, pls open the womb of every mother here, and take away reproach from their lives. AMEN!!!!

Halleluyahhhhh another bfp! Happy bumping mama, huge congrats

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 7:38pm On May 23, 2017
The lord still on the throne. Congrats folash mama, Hebrew woman delivery to you in Jesus name..

More bfp to come this week. Thank you sweet Jesus

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fourfunmi: 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
After over a year of peeping this rain of BFP's has brought me out.
Congrats curvy mama. Your announcement brought tears of Joy to my eyes.
I am next in line.
Btw mummykyrti we are both #teamaugust2016wed

Mummy Ade-twins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
WIDD....This might be a little long, but I implore you to please read to the end.
I was diagnosed with primary anovulation... I used to have a very crazy cycle that ranges from 20-45 days.
I was placed on clomid sometimes last year, buh the doc forgot to ask me to do follicle tracking with it, so I took it without tracking, which means I dint even know if it worked or not. I changed my gynae after I discovered the error of the other one, and the new one knew her onions so much. After going through my history, my new gynae said she was going to place me on clomid again, but this time with a combination of metformin; this was in March.
Pls note I had not done any follicle tracking prior to this time. My diagnosis was based on hormonal assay, and the irregularity of my cycle.
Hubby wasn't around in March, so I couldn't take the drugs, but I decided to do follicle tracking to even see whether I was truly ovulating or not. After the tracking, and I took the results to the doc, she said I had what was called "unruptured follicle syndrome" that I still had to do use Clomid.
Fast forward to April cycle, I used the Clomid and metformin; together with tracking. Started the tracking on day 8. On day 8; nothing, as in no follicles were seen at all, day 10, nothing still, right up to day 18; no single follicle was seen at all. On day 18, the sonographer concluded that I dint ovulate at all, since no single follicle was seen.. I said "haa ki le leyi, even when I wasn't on clomid, shebi there was still a developing follicle, only that it didn't rupture, its now that am on clomid that there is no follicle"? My doc said she would have to up the dose on my next cycle, which to the glory of God is gone forever.
After it was concluded that I didn't ovulate, I got tired, and stopped using every drug I was taking except folic acid.
Fast forward to some few weeks after, I was already on day 42. I dint give the long cycle any thought at all cos my cycle has always been that haphazard.
Then I read here when sunny15 advised a mama to do pt, cos of what it cost her in the past.. so I said i would do it over the weekend, but my bweast had been really hurting for some days now, and it really intensified yesterday. So I woke up this morning, summoned up courage, did the hpt, and viola, I hit gold!!! A further blood test also confirmed it.
On the spiritual angle, am not a mfm member, but I go for power must change hands regularly, and some of their other programs. I attended the last program which was for people believing on God for the fruit of the womb. And have been using the water and oil religiously.
I tested positive in a cycle when science and medicine said I dint ovulate. Little did I know that God had bigger plans for me.
This is to show us that doctors don't have the final say, only God has!!! What is a medical report when God hasn't spoken.
I sincerely pray from the bottom of my heart that the Lord Almighty would hearken to the cry of every mother here... AMEN
My stay was indeed short and fruitful... curvilicious mama, oya do and prepare my grand entrance in the other side.

55 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:51pm On May 23, 2017
fourfunmi:
After over a year of peeping this rain of BFP's has brought me out.
Congrats curvy mama. Your announcement brought tears of Joy to my eyes.
I am next in line.
Btw mummykyrti we are both #teamaugust2016wed

Mummy Ade-twins

Thank you sis
Mummykyrti, come nd see ur wedding paddy here o

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
folash:
wow! God be praised!!!! congratulations mama, smooth 9 months crowned with Hebrew women delivery with all parties alive and kicking. you will not cast your young in Jesus name. happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 8:07pm On May 23, 2017
congratulation Folash !!! see as Bfp just dey drop day after day ... its certainly our time to declare the glory of God with our mouths!!!!! Glory to you oh God!!!!

folash:

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 8:16pm On May 23, 2017
folash:
Ever dependable and ever reliable God we give you glory. Our heart is filled with gratitude, Do it again and take all the glory. congratulations sis, have a happy happy 9 months of joy unspeakable full of glory

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 8:25pm On May 23, 2017
folash:

Well am still on it..... Clomid dint work for me.... but I know God never fails smiley

Sure He doesn't! It will end in praise. But do you get your period regularly?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 8:29pm On May 23, 2017
[Congrats ooo...its raining BFP..... Happy Nine months of good health and safe delivery.... God i believe In your words pls do not pass me by... I soak myself and my sister into the showers of BFP to be soaked in a double folds action.... Hmmmm its really our maker at work... God will visit us soon ...TeamJuneConception#MummyDavid#MummyDavinal# confession brings conception..... It is well with us all.... So So happy for all the new mamas...God's protection be with you all.... lquote author=folash post=56805476]Arabaribiti, Aribitiraba, Alewelise, Aleselewi, Asoromatase, Awimayehun....
WIDD will be shared in a jiffy.... [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 8:30pm On May 23, 2017
folash:

Yay! Many many congrats to you o! It has indeed ended in praise! And to think I was just asking about ovulation days back. I sooo tap into your blessing! Wish you a healthy and happy 9months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 8:30pm On May 23, 2017
rvpbae:

Sure He doesn't! It will end in praise. But do you get your period regularly?
It has ended in praise already. I used to have a very irregular cycle, as short as 20days to as long as 45days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 8:30pm On May 23, 2017
[Congrats ooo...its raining BFP..... Happy Nine months of good health and safe delivery @Folash. ... God i believe In your words pls do not pass me by... I soak myself and my sister into the showers of BFP to be soaked in a double folds action.... Hmmmm its really our maker at work... God will visit us soon ...TeamJuneConception#MummyDavid#MummyDavinal# confession brings conception..... It is well with us all.... So So happy for all the new mamas...God's protection be with you all....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2017
Congratulations @folash. This is indeed the hand of God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 8:34pm On May 23, 2017
Thank you all..... May we all have cause to rejoice IJN!!!
Orney I can see you sent me a pm. Pls send me a mail on.... I no longer use the email attached to my nl account.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 9:06pm On May 23, 2017
folash:
WIDD....This might be a little long, but I implore you to please read to the end.
I was diagnosed with primary anovulation... I used to have a very crazy cycle that ranges from 20-45 days.
I was placed on clomid sometimes last year, buh the doc forgot to ask me to do follicle tracking with it, so I took it without tracking, which means I dint even know if it worked or not. I changed my gynae after I discovered the error of the other one, and the new one knew her onions so much. After going through my history, my new gynae said she was going to place me on clomid again, but this time with a combination of metformin; this was in March.
Pls note I had not done any follicle tracking prior to this time. My diagnosis was based on hormonal assay, and the irregularity of my cycle.
Hubby wasn't around in March, so I couldn't take the drugs, but I decided to do follicle tracking to even see whether I was truly ovulating or not. After the tracking, and I took the results to the doc, she said I had what was called "unruptured follicle syndrome" that I still had to do use Clomid.
Fast forward to April cycle, I used the Clomid and metformin; together with tracking. Started the tracking on day 8. On day 8; nothing, as in no follicles were seen at all, day 10, nothing still, right up to day 18; no single follicle was seen at all. On day 18, the sonographer concluded that I dint ovulate at all, since no single follicle was seen.. I said "haa ki le leyi, even when I wasn't on clomid, shebi there was still a developing follicle, only that it didn't rupture, its now that am on clomid that there is no follicle"? My doc said she would have to up the dose on my next cycle, which to the glory of God is gone forever.
After it was concluded that I didn't ovulate, I got tired, and stopped using every drug I was taking except folic acid.
Fast forward to some few weeks after, I was already on day 42. I dint give the long cycle any thought at all cos my cycle has always been that haphazard.
Then I read here when sunny15 advised a mama to do pt, cos of what it cost her in the past.. so I said i would do it over the weekend, but my bweast had been really hurting for some days now, and it really intensified yesterday. So I woke up this morning, summoned up courage, did the hpt, and viola, I hit gold!!! A further blood test also confirmed it.
On the spiritual angle, am not a mfm member, but I go for power must change hands regularly, and some of their other programs. I attended the last program which was for people believing on God for the fruit of the womb. And have been using the water and oil religiously.
I tested positive in a cycle when science and medicine said I dint ovulate. Little did I know that God had bigger plans for me.
This is to show us that doctors don't have the final say, only God has!!! What is a medical report when God hasn't spoken.
I sincerely pray from the bottom of my heart that the Lord Almighty would hearken to the cry of every mother here... AMEN
My stay was indeed short and fruitful... curvilicious mama, oya do and prepare my grand entrance in the other side.
Big congrats sister

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:09pm On May 23, 2017
Our God has done it again. Singing - Baba we praise your name, you are worthy of praise! Baba we praise your name, you are worthy of praise.
@folash, Congratulation! Happy and stress free bumping. You will carry to term n birth safely.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 9:19pm On May 23, 2017
orney:
Make dis rain of bfp touch me too ooo
Congratulations mama folash, arugbo ojo is indeed wonderful, wishing u h&h nine months
Good evening mamas
No b only u o.may I be soaked and drenched in this rain of BFP...Truly God is awesome

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:28pm On May 23, 2017
You do mighty things,
You do glorious things
You are a faithful God awesome is your name..
Congratulations @Folash wish you a happy bumping..
@all,God is still on His throne.He is working his miracles in our midst.just key in,pregnancy without ovulation,opening blocked tubes,receative miracles..what can He not do?I am next in line for supernatural conception.
#confessionbringsconception#
#testimonyloading#

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 9:38pm On May 23, 2017
Congrats folash. ☺
More testimonies of bfp to come.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 9:55pm On May 23, 2017
Only You can do, what no man can do Jehovah!!!!! Folash, I am sooo excited for you!! If this is not a miracle, what is abeg?
Wish u 9months free of any form of sickness and the shortest/fastest delivery ever recorded in your chosen hospital.

Dear Lord, as you have been reigning on this thread, please reign in my life and in the lives of other sisters here,both the active and the peeping ones. Let us continue to record BFP announcements and mine be included Lord. IJN I pray

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 10:49pm On May 23, 2017
I throway salute to all the mamas of this thread. Thank you for keeping the thread alive, to the ones that always give us gist, to the mamas that post wonderful prayer points and inform of spiritual programs we can partake in, thank you. To the maamas that got their bfps, congrats . I am hopeful that THIS Too Shall Pass. We shall overcome this challenge like we have done in the past . God shall give us beauty for ashes. Our testimony is here.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 10:50pm On May 23, 2017
folash:

It has ended in praise already. I used to have a very irregular cycle, as short as 20days to as long as 45days.

Whoop whoop!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:05pm On May 23, 2017
FourStar:
Hello everyone, I am new there. I am a man, I hope men are welcome here too? Pls my DW have been ttcing. But recently both of us went to d hospital to seek solution, but after all d test we both had my DW result all shows that she is OK. But in my own case d semen analysis test I did showed that I have low sperm count less than 1million. The Dr. placed me on Addyzoa. Pls I need success testimonies from does that there DH have used Addyzoa b4. I am ask to take 2 tablet Bd for 90days. Lastly, My DW use to hav her cycle for 3days but had infection, but d infection have been treated and gone, but her cycle drop to 2 days with light flow. D flow is not heavy at all. But Dr said that can't stop her from being BFP. Anyone with similar case? Share experience with us Pls. With d 2 days light flow cycle that she have is it possible she still ovulate? Thnx

welcome, am male too.addyzoa works for some people and not for others..its till after 3months that you would know which group you fall into.
would suggest you consume more of tigernuts-aki awusa, watermelon with the seed, almonds, antioxidants, fertilsan m tabs etc.
the thread below may also help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1461715/male-infertility-share-experience-success/27

@ creamylicious, for the infection, you may try the garlic insertion therapy and ruzu bitters too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 2:22am On May 24, 2017
Hannaspirit:
Only You can do, what no man can do Jehovah!!!!! Folash, I am sooo excited for you!! If this is not a miracle, what is abeg?
Wish u 9months free of any form of sickness and the shortest/fastest delivery ever recorded in your chosen hospital.

Dear Lord, as you have been reigning on this thread, please reign in my life and in the lives of other sisters here,both the active and the peeping ones. Let us continue to record BFP announcements and mine be included Lord. IJN I pray
Thanks sis!!!!
Yours and that of every mama here would be announced in no time... AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:37am On May 24, 2017
curvilicious:

You no go limme now o sad
Ntoor ,I no go leave u very soon we go dey drag u to talk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.