Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388551 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joime(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
mamatwiny:
Does clomid delay AF?

I am 2 days late.

Dear, it does but keep the hope burning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Joime:

Dear, it does but keep the hope burning.
Funny, last cycle I was placed on metfo.rmin, cl.om.id, Vit E (1000mg), m2tone and some other drugs. Now my 26 days cycle increased to 30 days, with serious PMS (painful boobs, cramps, fatigue) on the 30th day, I started spotting. I spotted brown blood for 3 days (which didn't fill even half of a pad, throughout the day, for the 3 whole days) The af did not flow any bright red blood for the 3 days.
Repeated PT says bfn. PMS still continued for another 2 days after the 'supposed​' af.
So, I have been confused. Never had this before. Don't know which of the drugs could be the culprit.
So mamas, with previous experience on these drugs, or have an idea, abeg shook mouth.
No waka pass oooo abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
when your enemy don die with all the delays ? ABEG GO BUY HPT JARE

mamatwiny:
Does clomid delay AF?

I am 2 days late.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
mamakendra:

May our Heavenly Father turn this story to a BFP story in Jesus's Name. Amen.
Thank you so much my darling mamakendra for your timely response. Very kind of you. I appreciate.
enkay2016:
i feel like letting out a loud cry.. am not trying again, and hubby is not helping at all
olowo gbogboro ! olowo gbogboro !!olowo gbogboro!!! Pls feel our pain an stretch out ur healing hand on every ttc mummies .

My dear sister, I know how you feel, I too am more involved than hubby in this struggle to conceive. But what can I do but pray for strength.

Please keep calm and don't give up. You'll surely get there!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
May Almighty God give us women the strength to keep on keeping on and remain sane in this ttc... cos its not easy at all . my marriage almost packed up last wk cos of ttc. no one can understand the madness that comes with ttc. not even the DHs . if they can blame you they will blame you with all their might ... I am calling on Jesus Christ the Son of Almighty God , I am calling on the same God that heard Hannah and opened her womb, the same God that visited Sarah and i am calling on the HolySpirit whom Jesus promised us to come down with His might and answer us today in Jesus name... we might get all sought of reports ,we can take all the concotions we hear of , but we can't do it on our own ... Holy Spirit of God !!!! you know ttc is an akam case before you ... we are begging You for just one touch ... just one touch ... make our womb whole ,answer us like You answered hannah, her womb was shut, but she prayed and You opened her womb up ... open our Womb that we may have our own Children and tell the whole world of how gracious and gloriously faithful You are in Jesus name... Amen

we are trusting You for all our miracle babies in Jesus name... Amen

39 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
esha01:

Tnx mama. I put d tumeric in warm water with honey and take on empty stomach, white I put d cinnamon in my food while eating.

Tanx esha01. Funny, i take mine on d reverse, cinamon wd warm water n honey n sometimes in food like oats while i boil tumeric wd ginger, garlic, black pepper (heard it helps d body absorb d tumeric), honey n sometimes add milk n take as tea. I add it to food too. God will help us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pampharez:
when your enemy don die with all the delays ? ABEG GO BUY HPT JARE

I concur. Who knws, he might av sworn over his dead body. I pitty d son though, he might still be responsible for d son's ill health. Wicked people everywhere. God, please av mercy on your children.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2017
mamakendra:

Last cycle I was placed on metfo.rmin, cl.om.id, Vit E (1000mg), m2tone and some other drugs. Now my 26 days cycle increased to 30 days, with serious PMS (painful boobs, cramps, fatigue) on the 30th day, I started spotting. I spotted brown blood for 3 days (which didn't fill even half of a pad, throughout the day, for the 3 whole days) The af did not flow any bright red blood for the 3 days.
Repeated PT says bfn. PMS still continued for another 2 days after the 'supposed​' af.
So, I have been confused. Never had this before. Don't know which of the drugs could be the culprit.
So mamas, with previous experience on these drugs, or have an idea, abeg shook mouth.
No waka pass oooo abeg

I will keep reposting oo, till my able mamas answer me. After all my people say that if a goat feels an itch, it goes to the wall to scratch itself, but if a human being feels an itch, she runs to her sister to scratch it for her.
Abeg make una help me scratch my back. cheesy
Fertility blessings y'all

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2017
mamakendra:

I will keep reposting oo, till my able mamas answer me. After all my people say that if a goat feels an itch, it goes to the wall to scratch itself, but if a human being feels an itch, she runs to her sister to scratch it for her.
Abeg make una help me scratch my back. cheesy
Fertility blessings y'all
cl.o.m.id have been known to extend luteal phase but,i am not sure of the spotting.Why not do a bpt?its possible that if your luteal phase was extended by the drugs then o.v could have come up late,so,it could also be implantation bleeding.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2017
enkay2016:
i feel like letting out a loud cry.. am not trying again, and hubby is not helping at all
olowo gbogboro ! olowo gbogboro !!olowo gbogboro!!! Pls feel our pain an stretch out ur healing hand on every ttc mummies .
Olowo gbogboro is still involved in our case as He has said "there shall be no barren in the land".Don't think your hubby is not feeling it.I used to think same way too because sometimes,when i don't give him his supplements,he would not make efforts to get them for himself but yesterday,he told me he feels it more than i do because he has to an extend,achievements in other areas of life but he seem to have failed in the area of childbearing.Na so me self come dey sorry for am.Men tend to be pained as much as we are but they can also bear theirs and react in ways that seem fit to them.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2017
Our Dh feel it too. They just hide it better.
That's how my own was doing like he didn't care but when it's his turn to pray, he'll chip it in with a different wording.
When God did it, he was the happiest person!
May God strengthen our husband’s. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Morning mamas, m back again o pls don't say my wahala is too much o. I did Hsg in Jan(tho nobody asked me, went on my own) it was pain free and I didn't even know I did anything. But wat surprised me was wen I was doing it, d Dr szd everything was fine but he called d lady DAT was wiv her to cum check something and I heard him talking to her DAT maybe DAT was y she cudnt get pregnant and I asked him after he finished and he szd it was nothing. Got my test result d 2nd day and it showed hydrosalpinges. I rebuked it cos d way dey were acting self I just ignored dem. But I took serra for 2months , castor oil and guifei bao. I took d result to my dr at UCH and he said in d scan, he cud c fluid passed so he doesnt undastnd d result. Told me to forget about t and if anything was wrong, d result only showed it was d right one so its still ok.Just last month I went for TVs and I showed I have cysts on my ovaries. Den I taught DAT was wat DAT man saw b4 he szd it was hydrosalgines. Now m just confused and don't know wat to do. Please wat should I do. Should I go for anoda Hsg or just forget abt it. Please help me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2017
fademi17:
Morning mamas, m back again o pls don't say my wahala is too much o. I did Hsg in Jan(tho nobody asked me, went on my own) it was pain free and I didn't even know I did anything. But wat surprised me was wen I was doing it, d Dr szd everything was fine but he called d lady DAT was wiv her to cum check something and I heard him talking to her DAT maybe DAT was y she cudnt get pregnant and I asked him after he finished and he szd it was nothing. Got my test result d 2nd day and it showed hydrosalpinges. I rebuked it cos d way dey were acting self I just ignored dem. But I took serra for 2months , castor oil and guifei bao. Just last month I went for TVs and I showed I have cysts on my ovaries. Den I taught DAT was wat DAT man saw b4 he szd it was hydrosalgines. Now m just confused and don't know wat to do. Please wat should I do. Should I go for anoda Hsg or just forget abt it. Please help me
I stand to be corrected, but I think TVS can show if there is hydrosalphinges. Thank God your tubes are ok. That is one victory.
Go for another TVS in a very good lab, ask the guy to check thoroughly for hydro and for cysts. That should give you a clearer picture. If any or both if them exist, there are many alternative drugs/procedures that has been discussed on this group. You can also pm @mumihaja, she is one of us here and she sells so many needed supplements that take care of the stated issue.
Most importantly, relax, God is in control.
Your babies are here

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2017
mamakendra:

I stand to be corrected, but I think TVS can show if there is hydrosalphinges. Thank God your tubes are ok. That is one victory.
Go for another TVS in a very good lab, ask the guy to check thoroughly for hydro and for cysts. That should give you a clearer picture. If any or both if them exist, there are many alternative drugs/procedures that has been discussed on this group. You can also pm @mumihaja, she is one of us here and she sells so many needed supplements that take care of the stated issue.
Most importantly, relax, God is in control.
Your babies are here

Tank u ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Good morning mums. It's been a very long time I posted here.
I need your success story contributions for natural ways to induce your period and regulate it.

Please, I would really appreciate your help.

Sprinkling truckload of baby dust on everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Bcolah:
Good morning mums. It's been a very long time I posted here.
I need your success story contributions for natural ways to induce your period and regulate it.

Please, I would really appreciate your help.

Sprinkling truckload of baby dust on everyone.
unripe pawpaw and sesame seed have worked for me in the past to induce my period. Check the below link.
www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-irregular-periods.html/amp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
adejuve:
Please mummies in d house,were can I do castor oil massage in Abeokuta, Ogun state

I never hear of where they do castor oil massage o
It's a personal massage using castor oil
Download videos on YouTube nd massage urself

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
For those who have PCOS and can be consistent, I have been hearing about the efficacy of the keto diet. My sister's friend just called me now with her own testimony of her period getting down to a consistent 28day cycle (she used to have 40/45 days cycle) and seeing fertile CM for the first time in her life.
I'm still trying to gather courage, but thought to share

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
lets do it na ... lets encourage ourselves to do keto. i did it for on month o, and i noticed my facial hairs started thinning out. lets agree to do it ... at least you know you are not doing it alone , i think it will also help serrap work too

Hannaspirit:
For those who have PCOS and can be consistent, I have been hearing about the efficacy of the keto diet. My sister's friend just called me now with her own testimony of her period getting down to a consistent 28day cycle (she used to have 40/45 days cycle) and seeing fertile CM for the first time in her life.
I'm still trying to gather courage, but thought to share
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pampharez:
lets do it na ... lets encourage ourselves to do keto. i did it for on month o, and i noticed my facial hairs started thinning out. lets agree to do it ... at least you know you are not doing it alone , i think it will also help serrap work too

Woah, it reduced the hairs That's a good one o.
Lemme goan read up on their meals well. Heard the thing can be expensive and all the palm oil consumption is not going down well with me yet.
Will get back to you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hello Mamas,
I had been battling with unexplained infertility till I decided to change hospitals. I did an hsg this time last year and the results showed both tubes were ok. Today i had another hsg done and the results is the attached.
Pls does this mean both tubes are blocked?

Pls what do i do now cos I'm so sad.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
please lets team up my sister , i am very much game . you don't have to do palm oil sef just do the basics that you're comfortable with. please let me know abeg, i don even prepare menu table
yes it did thin out hairs on my face and chest, i also noticed the yi mu cao and the sister thinned up the hairs sha. don't know if its those two or serrap . and i did it for 1 month . before the love of rice and beans gripped your sister again . i dey go market tomorrow .. you don't have to spend so much o , i just do what i can find and that is affordable . eggs, cabbage , vegetables , egg plant pr garden eggs are actually very cheap( i am adding fruits o , its not me that will sleep inside toilet) then the psylium husk , if u dey lagos i fit give u some. i just need a partner . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hannaspirit:

Woah, it reduced the hairs That's a good one o.
Lemme goan read up on their meals well. Heard the thing can be expensive and all the palm oil consumption is not going down well with me yet.
Will get back to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
MamaHeaven:
Hello Mamas,
I had been battling with unexplained infertility till I decided to change hospitals. I did an hsg this time last year and the results showed both tubes were ok. Today i had another hsg done and the results is the attached.

Prism is quite good a lab. Which hospital are u using?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
that result says their two tubes are blocked , not yours that is their own report , God's report concerning you says you are a fruitful mother and that there is no barren in your land .
we have received a lot of testimonies about serrapeptase, (enzymes that eat up tissues that cause adhesions and block the tubes) yi mu cao and xi xian cao ( chinese tea that help promote the circulation of blood , i believe they also flush as well) herbal tampons either clean point or gufei bao( they are used in draining abi soaking out debris as well as jati jati from the uterus). then castor oil massage ( is a self fertility massage).

you can read up on these on youtube and everywhere , there are so much positive result of these items

remember Patience is Key and prayers to God is ultimate ... even while we help ourselves .... there is nothing impossible for God

cheer up and invest on this ... i heard 3 months dedication and the grace of God, you'll begin to see positive result

MamaHeaven:
Hello Mamas,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thought to share this testimony I saw on instagram on Pastor Nathaniel's page. Olowogbogboro has done it again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Pampharez:
that result says their two tubes are blocked , not yours that is their own report , God's report concerning you says you are a fruitful mother and that there is no barren in your land .
we have received a lot of testimonies about serrapeptase, (enzymes that eat up tissues that cause adhesions and block the tubes) yi mu cao and xi xian cao ( chinese tea that help promote the circulation of blood , i believe they also flush as well) herbal tampons either clean point or gufei bao( they are used in draining abi soaking out debris as well as jati jati from the uterus). then castor oil massage ( is a self fertility massage).

you can read up on these on youtube and everywhere , there are so much positive result of these items

remember Patience is Key and prayers to God is ultimate ... even while we help ourselves .... there is nothing impossible for God

cheer up and invest on this ... i heard 3 months dedication and the grace of God, you'll begin to see positive result

Thanks a lot sis. Amen o. Please do you know the dose for the serraptase? I'm already planning on using castor oil packs for the massages
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2017
Omojudy:

Prism is quite good a lab. Which hospital are u using?

I just started at Georges Medical

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2017
it depends on you really ... there is no overdose with serrapeptase , if its 120spu , it says 1 tablet per day . but for me some people increase theirs to 240 spu(2 capsules a day ) some people 360, 480, 600, i personally do 4 tablets in the morning and 4, at night thats is 960spu some people do more , they just pop and go. so it really depends on what you can and can afford ... most people will also say you can start with 2 tablets and see how your system reacts and then you can gradually increase . i pray you all the best.

MamaHeaven:

Thanks a lot sis. Amen o. Please do you know the dose for the serraptase? I'm already planning on using castor oil packs for the massages
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2017
as in georges memorial in lekki ?

MamaHeaven:

I just started at Georges Medical
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2017
Pampharez:
please lets team up my sister , i am very much game . you don't have to do palm oil sef just do the basics that you're comfortable with. please let me know abeg, i don even prepare menu table
yes it did thin out hairs on my face and chest, i also noticed the yi mu cao and the sister thinned up the hairs sha. don't know if its those two or serrap . and i did it for 1 month . before the love of rice and beans gripped your sister again . i dey go market tomorrow .. you don't have to spend so much o , i just do what i can find and that is affordable . eggs, cabbage , vegetables , egg plant pr garden eggs are actually very cheap( i am adding fruits o , its not me that will sleep inside toilet) then the psylium husk , if u dey lagos i fit give u some. i just need a partner . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good morning Mama am also interested in keto fear dey grip me, am definitely trying it out during my leave in August,as people are testifying all around me, would get in touch for the Psyliun Husk later, thanks, I am in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
MumZaram:
Thought to share this testimony I saw on instagram on Pastor Nathaniel's page. Olowogbogboro has done it again.

Wow did is just amazing pcos is a nightmare I don't even wish it on my enemy oooo seriously u can go months without AF am so happy for her thank God for giving us Victory over barrenness
I am victorious
Yes I am victorious
Glory b to God who gave us thy victory
Thou king in authority
Okechi! Odogwu akataka!
The firm foundation upon which I make my declarations, my God of living waters thank u for did testimonies as many that will key into it will come to testify! Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Loisemm:
Omojudy , hope you are Ok. will send you a pm.
Just seeing this. Thanks love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.