Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387781 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dhimmy: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
CravingChic:

Okay I would refer you to a german trained gyny at kirikiri road,apapa. A friend of mine had told me about the doctor some months ago but I didnt check him out, just recently my hubby's boss called him at work to ask about our fertility challenges, and guess what, referred us to this same doctor. I am currently on herbal treatment so I haven't tried him yet but I would advise you give him a shot. They both spoke highly of him.
Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chydoo: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello Mamas and Papas.
It will be sinful of me not share my experience after all I have gained as a silent reader on the thread and Nairaland in General. I know that it will help both active and silent readers ( like me smiley).

Most of the mamas here say their husbands are reluctant with ttc things but mine was the reverse. Fortunately or unfortunately, medical test pointed more to a Male factor. The positive side of this was that the burden of research and action was on me without necessarily waiting for my sweet heart, while praying to God Almighty to finish the work .

Our journey started Three years ago. After a year of not even a conception, we knew there was a problem. First Lab test showed that we had some infections and some anti-biotics were prescribed by the lab guy. My Wife's cleared after the dosage from our first visit to the Lab, but mine persisted even to the third lab visit and third drug prescription from the lab.

At this point, I opted for trado-mediacal after I heard a believable testimony on a radio program of one Olamiyinka Trado hospital. On getting there She requested for the lab test and prescribed her herbs accordingly. Herbs were expensive but we tried all the same. The herbs seemed to have worked in clearing the infection. I tested in a different lab after taking her prescription and all infections were cleared from the result. I want to safely assume it was her herbs and not the lab I changed that resulted to the positive result. I have also done several tests in various other Labs and have been clear of infection since then. She also did give us some herbs that should help in quick conception. The herbs did not work and were expensive.

We finally booked an appointment with the Medical Doctor who is also the founder of Park Land Hospital, Surulere. After prescribed medical tests he confirmed my DW to be fine, while I would need some boost based on my SFA result. He also prescribed Letrazole for DW to be used for three cycles and Adyzoe for me He also mentioned that after three cycles my wife should stop taking the Letrazole as He has gotten more testimonies from his patients during this that pause than during the period of medication . I took Addyzoe for two months but my research on Nairaland gave me more confidence with Fertilsan M. I ordered Fertisan M three months pack from Amazon, but did another SFA after two months of Addyzoe. With Addyzoe my count increased from 10 million to 14 million. I however continued with Fertilsan M based on the recommendation from nairaland and I am yet to finish the pack.
I am on the last sachet of the second pack now.

DW didn't know that she is yet to see her period as it usually occurs between CD26 and CD28 . I reminded her and she waved it aside. She finally did the blood test today. It was positive for the first time in three years. Thank God. I received so many prophesies during this period and God confirmed His Word.

Thank God, thank Nairalad, thank you all.

I hope these experience helps someone.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dhimmy: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
GraceActivated:

There is also this trad med. Hospital I used to visit at OKO AFO, stopped cos of distance... She's good too, her herbs worked for people I saw there and d lady DT introduced me to her. Did treatment half and ran away, herbs r too bitter plus d stress of d Joni no be here. Plan to revisit n conclude treatment sha... Her womb setting worked like magic for me.
Am always scared of herbs o sis. Before the thing go scatter the womb wey person dey manage. Anyways send the number. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Purelady:
I live at Shibiri, Ajangbadi, I come to Badagry alot.
OK sis, asking Cos I stay in badagry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is what I was thinking. My last pregnancy that ended in mc, i called my mum, younger sister and dad from the hospital immediately i got the BFP.
Not that they can ever think evil for me, but maybe the air that is carrying the message sef is evil grin. I go just dey my own till I enter 2nd semester before anyone go know. Cos my mum and I live in Lagos together, how i wan take hide for 9months?

belladsweet:
Exactly. Your head dey there grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Congratulations @chydoo...what a beautiful testimony. I pray for a happy n healthy 9 months for ur DW,she will give birth without any complications. Amin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bisisho(f): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please does anyone know any female gynaecologist that does flushing in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Congrats.

May your testimony never turn sour.
Chydoo:
Hello Mamas and Papas.
It will be sinful of me not share my experience after all I have gained as a silent reader on the thread and Nairaland in General. I know that it will help both active and silent readers ( like me smiley).

Most of the mamas here say their husbands are reluctant with ttc things but mine was the reverse. Fortunately or unfortunately, medical test pointed more to a Male factor. The positive side of this was that the burden of research and action was on me without necessarily waiting for my sweet heart, while praying to God Almighty to finish the work .

Our journey started Three years ago. After a year of not even a conception, we knew there was a problem. First Lab test showed that we had some infections and some anti-biotics were prescribed by the lab guy. My Wife's cleared after the dosage from our first visit to the Lab, but mine persisted even to the third lab visit and third drug prescription from the lab.

At this point, I opted for trado-mediacal after I heard a believable testimony on a radio program of one Olamiyinka Trado hospital. On getting there She requested for the lab test and prescribed her herbs accordingly. Herbs were expensive but we tried all the same. The herbs seemed to have worked in clearing the infection. I tested in a different lab after taking her prescription and all infections were cleared from the result. I want to safely assume it was her herbs and not the lab I changed that resulted to the positive result. I have also done several tests in various other Labs and have been clear of infection since then. She also did give us some herbs that should help in quick conception. The herbs did not work and were expensive.

We finally booked an appointment with the Medical Doctor who is also the founder of Park Land Hospital, Surulere. After prescribed medical tests he confirmed my DW to be fine, while I would need some boost based on my SFA result. He also prescribed Letrazole for DW to be used for three cycles and Adyzoe for me He also mentioned that after three cycles my wife should stop taking the Letrazole as He has gotten more testimonies from his patients during this that pause than during the period of medication . I took Addyzoe for two months but my research on Nairaland gave me more confidence with Fertilsan M. I ordered Fertisan M three months pack from Amazon, but did another SFA after two months of Addyzoe. With Addyzoe my count increased from 10 million to 14 million. I however continued with Fertilsan M based on the recommendation from nairaland and I am yet to finish the pack.
I am on the last sachet of the second pack now.

DW didn't know that she is yet to see her period as it usually occurs between CD26 and CD28 . I reminded her and she waved it aside. She finally did the blood test today. It was positive for the first time in three years. Thank God. I received so many prophesies during this period and God confirmed His Word.

Thank God, thank Nairalad, thank you all.

I hope these experience helps someone.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
@ chydo congratulations ,,,your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name, wishing your DW a smooth journey.
Baby dust to us all
E-hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulV: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
The PID can affect the HSG result. Its entirely different. If you do vaginal swab test they will be able to tell you the exact infection you have and also drugs that you can use. I was prescribed ciprofloxacin tablet one tablet twice daily for a week and it worked like magic. Dh must use too . My small contribution.
cry
Faheemaz:
Hello GTC mamas, how are we all holding up? May God surprise us all with BFPs real soon. Pls I have a mind boggling question.

I had a pelvic scan yesterday, the result reads normal gravid retroverted uterus and mild fluid in the cul-de-sac... Findings shows PID and I am also scheduled for HSG on Monday, my question now is can I go ahead with the HSG test following the scan result thats shows PID or should the cause of PID treated first so that it doesn't mess with the HSG test result. Finally, anyone that has treated PID, what kind of antibiotics would you recommended. Though I wouldn't mind if there's any antibiotics that can be used btw now and Monday, so that there won't be a need to reschedule, I want to be done with all test latest this month end and start treatment proper.

Thanks for your anticipated response wink

Pls all mamas don't jump am pass or else I will attack your mentions...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
legendsmother:

Thanks dear how family?

Family dey o
Serido
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Newmum0615:
This is what I was thinking. My last pregnancy that ended in mc, i called my mum, younger sister and dad from the hospital immediately i got the BFP.
Not that they can ever think evil for me, but maybe the air that is carrying the message sef is evil grin. I go just dey my own till I enter 2nd semester before anyone go know. Cos my mum and I live in Lagos together, how i wan take hide for 9months?

I also don't believe in announcing pregnancy to a lot of people, but what about Linda ikeji 's sister, Laura that kept posting her bump till she gave birth, nothing do her baby na. Perhaps d tins that happen is medically related

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
@chydoo, congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. Your joy shall be full in Jesus name. Healthy and happy nine month and safe delivery to your DW.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Reading the experiences here makes me wonder why we act the way we do.
I ttc'd for 7 months before God answered me. My hubby's cousin whom I'm close to kept asking me on facebook 'how are you and baby?' and I always say fine, yet I wasn't pregnant.
She got married 2 months after I did and got pregnant immediately. I didn't know cos we stay far apart and I didn't ask cos frankly speaking, i'm not one to pry. But from the way she sounded on phone, I suspected she was Pregnant.
Last month she said she was going on leave and I asked 'won't you kukuma hold off since your delivery is near and add it to maternity leave? '

She was like 'hian! Are you the one that gave me belle? Maternity leave bitibawo? Na wa for all of una'. So I apologised and was like I thought you were pregnant from your voice. And she proceeded to ask questions and pry out my own pregnancy details off me.

Just yesterday, hubby told me she called and said her EDD was this month! I was hurt that she could lie to me about hers yet keep asking after my own pregnancy and with a free mind, i'll tell her. I've made up my mind that if she calls me with news of her delivery, i'll tell her exactly how I feel and cut off all relations with her. angry angry embarassed cry sad

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chydoo:
Hello Mamas and Papas.

Wow wow wow!!!!!
Thank you so much for this timely review....
Thank God for ur testimony.......May the lord be praised I wish DW a happy and healthy 9months ride........all the best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Congrats chydoo. God that has started d good work will bring it to perfect completion.amen
@all: This song dropped in my heart.sing with me
Am not moved by what I see
Halleluyah
Am not moved by what I hear
Halleluyah
Am not moved by what they say
Halleluyah
Am only moved by the word of God.
Halleluyah
Everybody sing
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen amen

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Infact, reading this made me feel i was d 1 writing cos i had a similar experience too,we must testify by God's grace
mztubsy:
this reminds me exactly of a friend of mine. Hubby was warning me that she was just my friend because we were "in the same boat". I just taught hubby never liked her. When my eyes go clear, it was already too late!! I was so dissapointed. Immediately God answered her she forgot me. I was so hurt cuz I barely keep friends and my circle has always been small. I prayed to God to help me forgive her
It was hard because I loved her. I remeber when she was an object of constant domestic violence with her husband, I was there for her. Though thick and thin in all ways( I'm a giver when it comes to friendship and generally anyone I care about). What did I get in return? Gradually I've removed her from my mind cause I don't want unforgiveness to hinder my blessings. In this my little sojourn in life, I've seen tire. I give God the glory.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pls mamas i have a quetion dat has been baffling me. When pple say its wen one takes mind off ttc dats wen it clicks what do dey mean?
How can one take mind off ttc?
Is it dat u wont be thinking about it again. Let me give an example of myself,anytime i and dh kpekus around ovulation time,during d 2wk wait no matter how hard i try n push the thought off my mind dat this might be it,it fails me. My subconscious mind is always hopeful dat i mite be pregnant,and mind u i try not to symptom spot.
When pple say its d month dey removed their mind from ttc dats wen it happens what do dey mean. Abeg make una forgive my long post,i just need to know how to take my mind off ttc.
Cc: all fruitful mamas on dis thread,make una chook mouth for dis issue abeg

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyk: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bomgirl:

She was like 'hian! Are you the one that gave me belle? Maternity leave bitibawo? Na wa for all of una'. So I apologised and was like I thought you were pregnant from your voice. And she proceeded to ask questions and pry out my own pregnancy details off me.

Just yesterday, hubby told me she called and said her EDD was this month! I was hurt that she could lie to me about hers yet keep asking after my own pregnancy and with a free mind, i'll tell her. I've made up my mind that if she calls me with news of her delivery, i'll tell her exactly how I feel and cut off all relations with her. angry angry embarassed cry sad
imagine dat kind insult, just pour out your mind for her anytime she calls, let her knw you were hurt by her behavior. She doesn't want u into her private life,but she dey monitor your own like a camera....dat kind thing dey vex me

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Redeemed:
@purelady, happy birthday sis. Wishing you many more fruitful years ahead in Jesus name.

A sister asked me on Saturday if I was trusting God and I answered yes. She said anytime she sees me, something tells her that I'm not desperate enough.
I beg, can someone explain how to recognise a desperate GTC sister?

I laugh in Yoruba, the woman funny oo - I am speechless sef. Arrant display of FULICHNESS cheesy

This reminds me inlaws, parents friends and family that puts pressure on GTC women, like they need the children more or can ever love the children more than GTC mamas.

They just believe they have the solution to everything and expect you to come and be crying to them. Some even say fulish things like it is because you have done abortion that is why you cannot get pregnant, i then ask so what happens to vi.rgins that are TTC, or those that were ignorant and go on to have numerous children.

Ignorance is a terrible thing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyk: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Heebah:
Pls mamas i have a quetion dat has been baffling me. When pple say its wen one takes mind off ttc dats wen it clicks what do dey mean?
How can one take mind off ttc?
Is it dat u wont be thinking about it again. Let me give an example of myself,anytime i and dh kpekus around ovulation time,during d 2wk wait no matter how hard i try n push the thought off my mind dat this might be it,it fails me. My subconscious mind is always hopeful dat i mite be pregnant,and mind u i try not to symptom spot.
When pple say its d month dey removed their mind from ttc dats wen it happens what do dey mean. Abeg make una forgive my long post,i just need to know how to take my mind off ttc.
Cc: all fruitful mamas on dis thread,make una chook mouth for dis issue abeg
imagine, that question has been bothering me for awhile.....is it really possible to take ones mind off it Shaa, each time me and Dh kpekus too during ovulation , naa so so inspection I go dey do for my body after ovulation,if I go wee for toilet I go dey wipe with tissue checking for spotting ..haba...naa fake preg symptoms I go just dey feel upanda...if breast no pain ,headache go set in, stomach pain too... A doc told me one day, to get myself busy by that I won't think about it, but I tell u, my mind no fit......ok imagine person whey no get job,whey dey always stay for house...how do you tell that person to take her mind off ttc....when you ar lonely , person go dey think a lot

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Heebah:

LOL cheesy cheesy

Don't be baffled, i tell you it is absolutely impossible to totally not think about it TTC, however what makes some people say, "it happen when they did think about it" is that some situations takes priority over TTC and takes it out of the mind for that period only to find out that they got pregnant around that time.

Also being anxious is not good for TTC reason you are asked not to think about it

But if you want to try and get TTC off your mind to remain calm and sane, then you will not monitor ur cycle that takes abit off the stress and anxiety that comes with monitoring your cycle, anything outside that just forrgerit it kent work to make you forget TTC
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Been feeling hurt since last night ooo
Hubby joined a colleague of his from work to town in his car yesterday, so hubby noticed the door had child lock and d guy is not yet married.
So hubby jokingly asked him y he puts child lock wen he is not married yet, the guy replied back saying "you wey don marry, wia is ur child? "chai, dis statement is really painful, i cried to sleep ooo. I av only been hearing and reading mockery statements, i have neva blived ppl in their right senses could say such things

One thing is certain, my God will silent all our mockers very soon.

Good afternoon all, i just sey make i share my pain here cos na only hia i get friends

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyk: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
orney:
Been feeling hurt since last night ooo
Hubby joined a colleague of his from work to town in his car yesterday, so hubby noticed the door had child lock and d guy is not yet married.
So hubby jokingly asked him y he puts child lock wen he is not married yet, the guy replied back saying "you wey don marry, wia is ur child? "chai, dis statement is really painful, i cried to sleep ooo. I av only been hearing and reading mockery statements, i have neva blived ppl in their right senses could say such things

One thing is certain, my God will silent all our mockers very soon.

Good afternoon all, i just sey make i share my pain here cos na only hia i get friends
cheer up dear, you have no reason to be sad, he sabi talk for hin mind, some people just don't know how to talk naturally, he is still single but did he knw wat will happen to him wen he marries.....there is a story I read on mamalette, about a guy wen he was 19 he mocked and insulted a barren old woman in his town, but the woman cursed him that he will not hear the cry of a baby in his life.....but now he's married and suffering the curse but he didn't tell his wife about it, that innocent woman has been jumping from one hospital to Anoda, not knowing the hubby is the cause of their problem.....please cheer up oooo, no come get bp because of some motherfuckers.....your testimony is around the corner...dat mumu will come and eat jollof rice dat day with hin yeye useless mouth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=orney post=60492641]Been feeling hurt since last night.

it is well mama, God will wipe away your tears and give you double for your trouble... those who mocked you today will be the announcers of your success.
Cheer up sis, your testimony and that of every mama here is here. GOD is too faithful to fail

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
@kemmyk and towerofgrace,the thing no easy o. When u want something real bad,its difficult to take ur mind off it no matter how u try n pretend it doesnt bother u. May God make it easy for us all. @orney take heart dear,forget d guy. Some pple mouth dey run like diarrhoea. God will shut their mouth up very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtbiddy(f): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
@ Legendsmother evuls grin grin grin

@Kemmyk are you my name sake Kemi?
ArrJay
Mztubsy
Purelady

@Cuppymummy, loving you more

Some people don't just understand or believe ttc is real and not a respecter of anyone.

They just assume it is something you have control over, like deciding to read a book or not.

Some people don't have emotional intelligence and maturity to handle such delicate matters, they feel bad for having to rejoice about their baby or something you don't have, and don't know how you would react or won't want to make you feel bad, so they keep the news away from you not to hurt you, and not because they believe you are evil or irrelevant.

For someone like me, when I share some news, attimes something just goes wrongs, so I have learnt to keep quiet and let my situation announce itself and I may not discuss a situation until we find ourselves in that line of conversation, So you may think I intentionally don't want to share something information ifmeanwhile we are not close meanwhile it's not true, just trying not to "jinx" the good news.

If a close friend decides not to share a news with me, I will respect that and know there most be another reason rather than the intention to hurt me, and maybe I have not been a good friend anyways, or the news is not a big deal to them as much as it is to me. undecided who knows, for me I will either call to congratulate them or not acknowledge and save the little money I have. In this Buhari times sef, no time for anyhow spending. grin

But in all some people are just pure evil and fulich, so you leave them on their lane

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyk: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Towerofgrace:
@ Legendsmother evuls grin grin grin

@Kemmyk are you my name sake Kemi?

If a close friend decides not to share a news with me, I will respect that and know there most be another reason rather than the intention to hurt me, and maybe I have not been a good friend anyways, or the news is not a big deal to them as much as it is to me. undecided who knows, for me I will either call to congratulate them or not acknowledge and save the little money I have. In this Buhari times sef, no time for anyhow spending. grin

But in all some people are just pure evil and fulich, so you leave them on their lane
yes am kemi grin well uv said it all, but all I know and believe is that we mamas and papas here shall all have reasons to rejoice very soon....all those friends and family that sees no big deal telling or sharing their joy with me will hear about our blessings...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
@chydoo, congrats to your wifey. Abeg make she majestically join preggy thread. Remember, she shouldnt eat food prepared with akanwu like abacha or use to prepare any food. No uda in pepper. Better to avoid all pepper soup not home made. Also, reduce stress to barest minimum. Kpekus with style, no IndecentStar or acrobatic moves.

@orney, anytime u feel bad as u did yesterday, you should direct it to God. Remember I cried bitterly the last cycle b4 I conceive. I prayed my cry. Let God know how you feel. Most times we feel like this, our miracle is nearer than we expect.

'There'll always be the "Peninahs" to taunt and mock, but if not for them, the Spirit of the Hannahs will not be provoked to pray until something happens.'......cuppy mummy

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
SingleEdition:
Wow, I finally finished reading up.

@Bennyboo, That's the spirit ma'am. Your strength must come from deep within & God will uphold you & bless you & shock your mockers.

ehugs to us all. Good to be here. smiley

Thanks...Amen to all your prayers. Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Am trying to my dear sis, i wanted to curse him from my mind, but i controlled my thought and prayed that he will surely use dat his mouth to congratulate dh wen the time comes by God's grace
kemmyk:
cheer up dear, you have no reason to be sad, he sabi talk for hin mind, some people just don't know how to talk naturally, he is still single but did he knw wat will happen to him wen he marries.....there is a story I read on mamalette, about a guy wen he was 19 he mocked and insulted a barren old woman in his town, but the woman cursed him that he will not hear the cry of a baby in his life.....but now he's married and suffering the curse but he didn't tell his wife about it, that innocent woman has been jumping from one hospital to Anoda, not knowing the hubby is the cause of their problem.....please cheer up oooo, no come get bp because of some motherfuckers.....your testimony is around the corner...dat mumu will come and eat jollof rice dat day with hin yeye useless mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.