Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392392 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hannaspirit:
For the mamas that want to take sesame seed and honey, please don't take after ovulation as the combo can be used to induce AF.
thanks MA for the info.... Donatee and belladsweet thanks for that detox stuff, I did mine last and started taking this month, you won't believe I always mistook grape for lemon.... But please the lemon should it be squeezed inside or just cut into two and put inside? Because that's what I did

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joime(f): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
[

Worse, is my steady 26day cycle is now behaving funny. Who has heard of a 18day cycle? Not me.
But that's what I am experiencing. I don gerrit. angry
But it's well.
I am off all drugs, even pre natal and folic. I no do again.
Na look, I dey look my God. Him must to answer me. And on time ooo.
Me, I don't want 21 years old testimony. I want my own now now.
My Father, You don hear am. grin

#rantover

Anyway, wetin be the cause of short luteal phase (18 days) and remedy.
I was already in vitb6, omega 369, and folic, yet I had AF with in 18day.
Who know? Abeg answer.
No jump and pass oooo

I was you some time ago. Just use vitex. It works like magic. 3 caps on an empty stomach in the mornings and 2 caps last thing at note.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
MummyJJ:
Something big is loading........

7 days JERICHO WARFARE PRAISE!!!

The walls of barrenness, sickness and lack will be broken.

Details coming soon.......

Fingers crossed /\

It's for us on this thread oooo.

Oya watch this space.

Am so excited. I already had a session and I can't keep calm.

".....that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city. "

Yes ooo. Let's get set we will take over pregnancy thread

And so shall it be in JESUS name amen. I claim victory over ttc for every one of us. By this time next month I would have triumphantly crossed over to pregnancy thread in JESUS mighty name amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thank you lovely mummies for your prayers and wishes. The Lord will grant us all our positive heart desires in Jesus name.
Love y'all!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
ATTENTION!
Abeg mamas no waka pass
Pls,my SIL needs to see a gynea urgently she stays around ikotun and she's new there, so I told her not to worry that I have a family who can help. Pls any help with a good hospital and experienced gynea will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Queenbeloveth:
Exactly my thought. When some people are praying for God's miracle, someone is here complaining that his wife's pregnancy is not obvious yet for village people to see. Sound so annoying honestly.

Abeg leave that man...he wants problem for himself. May God help him.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
mummykyrti:
thanks MA for the info.... Donatee and belladsweet thanks for that detox stuff, I did mine last and started taking this month, you won't believe I always mistook grape for lemon.... But please the lemon should it be squeezed inside or just cut into two and put inside? Because that's what I did

I blend mine with d skin n all n allow to infuse n take d qty I need per day.

if u r doing fresh 1 daily slice it into many thin slices so it can infuse faster. No need to peel off the back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Redeemed:
Thank you lovely mummies for your prayers and wishes. The Lord will grant us all our positive heart desires in Jesus name.
Love y'all!
congratulations sis.The next will be good news of bfp in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
RipVanWink:

Mail sent.
@ebonynelly 1pack/1month supply is going for a dis ounted price of 22k to nairaland ttc members only.
Only 8 packs is available at the moment

Thanks I've seen it n I've replied.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
ekashiloh:
@mamakendra,18 day circle is too short becos it will affect ur implatation,firstly stop all d drugs u are taking,allow your af to flow,after ur ovulation do tvs to track ur ovulation,after ur ovulation take Vitb6 and Duphaston.if u do it in 2month it will lengthen ur period or aids implatation 4 Bfp.Cheerss
Thanks babe.
I will follow your advice.
@joime.... Ok dear. Will make enquiry about the vitex.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
mamakendra:

Thanks babe.
I will follow your advice.
@joime.... Ok dear. Will make enquiry about the vitex.
Hello,good evening.
you might not need to go far for the vitex,You can get it from my store or reach me on 09065483899.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
lynda1:
congrats Anistef...your testimony shall be permanent.

@Redeemed...congrats on your result. the next shall be BFP. Amen.

amen ma tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Are you sure it is not my playlist you have - I love to add Miracle Worker Glowreeyah & Nathaniel Bassey, you should try "Na You" Dunsin Oyekan ft Kim Burrell
. just checked and liked it..pls suggest similar songs..lemme download too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 12:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Plz don't be disheartened .
As my sisters earlier adviced; read older pages on dis thread cos dat issue has been extensively discussed upon wit some success stories

Thanks sis..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jemilat10(f): 12:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Please how much does it cost to get tested for LH,FSH,progesterone, and prolactin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by selfmadeboss: 1:51am On Sep 27, 2017
mumihaja:
@Cuppymummy, me love and miss you too! wink

I dont have Softcups in stock for now.

I have serrapeptase
Clean point tampon
vitex
black cohosh
maca
red raspberry tea
spearmint tea
detox tea
fenugreek
Dhea
nettle tea
Craneberry women's tea
Cramp bark tincture
yimucao and xixian cao
Apetamin
Sanitary pads with negative ION strips
and all Vita tree products
i want Black cohosh , how do i contact to get it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Forevergirl:

Sorry MGeey, I just saw your message. He took Now Maca

Thanks a lot. Hubby is taking this too though his is 500mg. Just that we're battling ED and no results yet from the maca. Mamas that their hubby had this problem, please what did you do? Please make una no waka pass.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2017
Towerograce:

Yes you are very right, for someone who has heavy or normal flow, it makes it light and eases pain. But you know she complained he AF
undecidedknowledge dey say its truly powerful
I never knew abt d its adverse effects in details like dat.now I know why our mothers R strongly against. Come 2 think of it self , there was a time my peRiod too shorten by 2 days. I just thought my village were @ work grin
Thanks 4 dis info

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2017
ekashiloh:
CONGRATS TO MAMAS WITH LATEST BFP. I WISH YOU ALL H&H 9MONTH. @arrjay, dont just panic God is in control, i went for HESTEROSCOPY SUGERY in February and d doctor say dat my two tube are blocked,he told to cut off my tubes and do ivf,i ran away from d clinic and came to house, i bought bottles of serrapeptase and chinese tea from mumhaja,took sugah antibiotic protocol,do castor oil massage everynight and pray,i went for HSG last two weeks and my two tubes were open.i took it to d doctor n he was asking wat i did.try and tube will open.hope dis helps.
Wwow....this is wonderul!
A beautiful success story I had 2 copy 4 future reference. Congrats on ur hsg test result!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=dbeauty post=59152099]

Where do I start from?....I really want to thank and appreciate all the wonderful mamas who gave me tremendous and helpful suggestions on what to do about this challenge.

Baby dust to us all.[/quote] THIS POST WAS IN AUGUST

NOW TODAY..
GOOD MORNING Fruitful Mamas.

UPDATE on this matter. I want to bring the goodnews of the succesful myomectomy o! Glory be to God!

I couldn't do that last week due to the wonderful news of BFPs.. So I am doing that now. It was a good day. Dh and I went alone but the Lord was with us as we both had peace all through. The doctors were super cool and liberal- they asked us to bring our playlist to the theatre room. And then dh was with me in the theatre room and he was just repeating my fave song "This God is too Good by Nathaniel Bassey and Micah Stampley".See me singing the song as if I was in the studio with them when they were recording..b ;

Hmmm..what can I say, I will just say this, if you are here and you have a relatively large fibroid and you are experiencing so many symptoms like me, pls take it out.

My so called 'relatively' large fibroids turned out to be a total of 24 tumors! The largest was 16cm! The doctors exclaimed and the lead surgeon kept saying how did this woman carry these things around..imagine 24 tumors removed from my womb! How could I have gotten preggy? The tumors had blocked my tube.. Three of them were so large that the doctor said I must be divinely connected that I am still moving about. My blood level was 21! In short too many things I can't write here. But in all God was with us.

When I was eventually wheeled back to my room, dh was dazed and we both started crying from relief and gratitude to God.

I want to specially thank;
Liliesbud12
MummyJJ
Dazzle86
pweetymi
thehomemaker
cuppumummy
Purelady
Legendsmother
Miraclebaby
Iwillrejoice
mumredeemer
Cravingchic

...Thank you so much for your advice and love. Your honest comments and response opened my eyes and gave me courage to do this..

To all mamas you are all appreciated. Baby dust to you all.

41 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2017
Thank you sweetie mi.
pweetymii:

congratulations sis.The next will be good news of bfp in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2017
@dbeauty we bless God for a successful surgery, after this na to send BFP news. 24tumors shocked it can only be God, glory to his name alone.
Your healing shall be smooth and speedy.
Baby dust
E-hugs

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Bennyboo:
@dbeauty we bless God for a successful surgery, after this na to send BFP news. 24tumors shocked it can only be God, glory to his name alone.
Your healing shall be smooth and speedy.
Baby dust
E-hugs

Yes o 24! Its still like a movie to me..It was God! Thanks alot Sis..Amen to your prayers and I wish you wonderful BFP news too mama.
E-hugs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=dbeauty post=60868810][/quote]
Congrats dear on ur successful surgery
Cos going under d knife 4 such no of fibroids is no small feat @ all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Congrats deary!! @dbeauty.... A whole 24.... This God is too good o....

Lemon yaf make my flow stop unexpectedly o, tho me I like it, the flow was just too long, a whole 5days, a times I use 4 always..... Started the detox on cd2, by cd3 flow reduced, today cd4 nothing nothing.

Please who has used tamoxifen and gotten results o?

Donatee thanks a lot, for how long should it be taken?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Congrats dear on ur successful surgery
Cos going under d knife 4 such no of fibroids is no small feat @ all

No small feat o. It was just God.Thank you so much Sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2017
@dbeauty, congratulations. God has won the battle already. Awaiting your BFP.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2017
cutiereborn:
@dbeauty, congratulations. God has won the battle already. Awaiting your BFP.

Amen! Thanks alot mama. Wish you same.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2017
mummykyrti:
Congrats deary!! @dbeauty.... A whole 24.... This God is too good o....

Oh yes He's good..Thank you mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Good morning sister
Bless God for your life
Am so so grateful.to God on ur behalf
And this is coming as an encouragement to me cos to the glory of God I shall be going for an operation next week.
I shall return with my testimony too in Jesu's name Amen

[quote author=dbeauty post=60868810][/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Laralag: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Goodmorning beautiful mamas in the house. This is my 1st time of posting here, though I have silently being following this forum.
Has anyone experienced delayed period from taken evening primrose oil?. I took it but stopped before ov to increase cm. ( the only time I got a bfp in my 1 year of ttc was when I saw cm, sadly lost it) Now af is 3 days late. I did hpt twice got a bfn. This is scary because I have never had a delayed af.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Funkey20 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.