Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392779 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=happymummy post=61450826]

We thank God for you mama! Make sure you rest well. We pray that when you want to start trying again, na BFP straight

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=arrJay post=61440312]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Prettyhurts:

For the bitter leaf juice .

Buy fresh bitter leaf, remove it from the stick, put all inside a bowl or any container you want to use. Wash it with a lil salt thoroughly to remove the dirt, pour the water away. Put the leaf back inside the bowl(I don't cut it, I put it like that), add water(2/3cups) depending on the quantity of leaf you've and knead or you can do as if you are washing a stubborn clothes(it even helps to shred it). Continue kneading or washing until you get a green lil foamy color. Sieve out the juice and store or drink(it's terribly bitter, very very). You can continue if you think it won't be enough but it won't be stressful again.

Or you can go oyinbo method by blending (I've not tried it)

ginger

Peel your ginger, grate it or pound using a clean mortar(I use small portable mortar). Put inside pot, cover and boil for some mins. Allow to cool and sieve, you can use the chaff to cook if you want, is still healthy. You can mix it with the bitter leaf juice and drink. I give my dd ginger juice mixed with honey for treatment of cough and it works.

HTH

Thanks alot @prettyhurts. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
happymummy:
I did surgery 5/10/2017 @gift medical centre and maternity benin
I checked in a day before 4th October and was admitted
Ran blood and urine test
To check pcv,hiv and blood group (#4200) in the hospital
I paid for 2 pints of blood
Was told O+ is #15000 each
Then A+ #7000
Then come the D-day
I had my bath, I wont lie to you I was nervous
Then head I to the theatre with just my wrapper
I was asked to lie down, then came the fear
I was shaking terribly on the table, I come ask them say na so he dey be lol
The Anaesthetician say I should calm down that I am obviously scared
He connected the drip to my right hand just below my elbow vein.
The blood I needed was made available
The Anaesthetician was really calm at his job, he asked me to bend a bit then I was injected in my lower spine
He asked me lie back,after a while he asked me to raise my legs lol
For where I couldn't
Then they started the operation,I was hearing everything and every of their conversation but I intentionally closed my eyes because I was seeing the blood in their gloves and the smell of the blood was much that I told them
My husband said the procedure took like 1hour to be done.
I am still recuperating ,mild headache here and there with hot body temperature.
I spent 7days in the hospital

Thank God for everything.. He has seen you through this phase, he will give you your miracle baby soonest. Baby dust to you ma.
Let me share my story. I had my myomectomy done in April 2016. The Tuesday after Easter Monday, i went to sort out my project issue with my supervisor. I came back, packed my wrapper , toiletries and sleeping wear to be admitted that same day. In the evening i went straight to the hospital, a family friend came to see me and stayed for awhile then left. I was all alone and scared. The next morning early, i had my bath after the nurse came to shave my pubic hair (she almost cut me sef), i ate breakfast or tea, bread and fried egg. The surgeon and anaesthetist came in to have brief talk with me and others in the ward. Then evening came, my fiance, my boss and my adopted parents were around, i got changed and was wheeled into the bright theatre filled with all sorts of instruments, infact when i saw them, my heart skipped. The theatre was filled with lively people as the nurses, surgeons and anaesthetist were all gisting and laughing, they indulged me in the argument and i forgot that i was there for a procedure. Then i got injected in the spine just like @happymummy mentioned and till i felt the cold chills down my spine and i could not raise my legs. I could see the procedure through the ceiling as the PVC was white and the lights made it reflective. I was still busy gisting with them then i felt this sharp pain as if someone was trying to pull out my intestine. I told the doctor, then few minutes later i blacked out. I don't know how long i was in there for but the face i remember seeing was my fiance's face. When i woke up the nezt morning, it wasn't like i went through any surgery. I was up and doing and i didnt need any blood transfusion. Glory to God!!

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
@ happymummy thank God for successful surgery. It is well with you.

How high is your temperature? You need to be sure as it isn't normal running temperature after surgery. Hope you're still on meds. You may need to see your doctor if it continues to be on the safe side.

Quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Amen, thanks [quote author=sunny15 post=61451688][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
arrJay:

Thank God for everything.. He has seen you through this phase, he will give you your miracle baby soonest. Baby dust to you ma.

Thanks and Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
arrJay:

Thanks alot God bless you.

Ywc dear, you can take it(a cup) once or twice daily (morning and night) please remember is medicine with many health benefits and shouldn't be overdosed. I took mine for 3days immediately after Af,hubby joined too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
miraclebaby:
@ happymummy thank God for successful surgery. It is well with you.

How high is your temperature? You need to be sure as it isn't normal running temperature after surgery. Hope you're still on meds. You may need to see your doctor if it continues to be on the safe side.

Quick recovery.

Temperature is off and on. Am on medications
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
happymummy:

Temperature is off and on. Am on medications

It could be a side effect from a particular drug. I remembered i was reacting to Diclofenac and it made me so sick that i started throwing up in the hospital and the incision almost opened. It was God that saved me.. I was so upset as i already told the nurse that i react to strong pain relievers like Tramadol and Diclofenac. So they changed mine to panadol.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Mama's well done, keep keeping on... the impartial God will locate everyone with their miracle babies.

@Fademi17, if you still need the clean point tampon... you can holla me by replying ur pm since you're in Ibadan as I am.

@lilliesbud12 v sent u d msg but I guess its not going. Pls ow can I reach u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Congrats new and upcoming parents. Be still and know God is God. He never fails.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
@happymummy I thank Jehovah God for the success of the surgery. The next is bfp.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Alwaystrue:
Congrats new and upcoming parents. Be still and know God is God. He never fails.

Thanks for this. Hope you're doing good? Been a while
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2017
Alwaystrue:
Alwaystrue it's so good to hear from you, it's been quite a while. God bless you always!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning mothers
We have been seemingly too quiet
Don't give up
Our efforts will not be in vain in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by INFOTECH2: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2017
A Case for Medical Practitioners

Imaging having to attend to over 20 patients on a daily basis in the delivery room. Just one Doctor! This was the situation at the General Hospital where my wife was delivered of our baby. This can be really stressful for the individual who has to see to different emotions of all the expectant mothers

And when complications arise, they also have to attend to this. Being a Government Hospital, I was actually surprised at how clean the environment was. The Government is actually doing a lot to try and improve Health Centres and General Hospitals, but it would also be of benefit if more Doctors are employed and deployed appropriately.

Employing more Doctors and Nurses would be of benefit to the state and citizens. This would ease the waiting time patients have to go through and ensure that we do not spend the whole day at the Hospital. Patients can then go home and rest after treatment.

In summary, I would like to thank the Government and Doctors and Nurses on duty that very day.

Thank You all once again.

Source : First Time Daddy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Let's pray
We give you all the glory
We give you honour
We give you all the glory
We give you honour

Praise God hallelujah
Praise God Amen
Praise God hallelujah
Praise God Amen

God is good He has done me well
Oh my soul rise up and praise the Lord

Every living soul
Every living soul praise the Lord
Every living soul
Every living soul praise the Lord

Are you a living soul
I am a living i'll praise the Lord
Are you a living soul
I am a living i'll praise the Lord

Abba Father,king of kings,Lord of Lords,Ancient of days, Lily of the valley,Jehovah Jireh, I am that I am,Olowogbogboro we bless your name
We adore you Lord
We worship you Jesus
Take all the glory honour and adoration

Father please have mercy upon us
Cleanse us form all unrighteousness in Jesus name Amen

We thank you for our lives,DH,our family members, and behalf of our LOs that will surely come

We pray our medications will work for us in Jesus name Amen
Make all our efforts fruitful
Help us not to labour in vain
Provide us with the wisdom and finance we need to meet our gtc needs
Help us to take the right step in the right directions in Jesus name Amen
We thank you Lord for answers to prayers

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enoqueen: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Hi beautiful mamas. I just saw this, so I decided to bring it here...

Baby dust to u all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TemitopeAlways(f): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
enoqueen:
Hi beautiful mamas. I just saw this, so I decided to bring it here...

Baby dust to u all.

Good Morning Ma.... Plss how is the taste going to be with raw egg and blended banana?....
I wish to try it but the taste....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2017
TemitopeAlways:

Good Morning Ma.... Plss how is the taste going to be with raw egg and blended banana?....

The taste is not bad. the banana and milk mask the egg taste. you can give it a try.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enoqueen: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2017
TemitopeAlways:

tongue sorry I don't know. I saw it on fb so I decided to share.
Pele, just try it if u can. A lot of people confirmed it in the post that it works.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello mamas, pls EPP me say a big thank u to @lilliesbud12. She gave me clean point tampon for free. May God bless u ma and wishing u safe delivery. God be with u. Kissessss

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Father we thank you because all power belongs to you...

I thank you because your mercy endure for ever.

Father i thank you because you possess the absolute power.

father i thank you because you always hear me when i call upon you.

father i give you all the praise because you have given us a name above every other name that at the name of Jesus every kneel on earth, under the earth and in the heaven should bow.

Father i thank you because it is written in the day that i cry, my enemies shall turn back, for God is with me...

Therefore i command is there any one on these thread going through unexplainable medical condition as a result of a food eaten in the dream, is there is any one on these thread that is going through an affliction in the womb, is there any one on there thread whose life has began to manifest evil prophesy that you would not carry your own baby, is there any one on these thread whose health has become so fragile that pregnancy is out of the question.. is there any one here who been given a negative medical report, that bring tears to there eyes everyday.. father i command that all these cases i have mentioned let them receive there deliverance by fre in the name of Jesus, receive your deliverance, receive your deliverance in the name of Jesus...

You that lady whose life has gone from good to bad as a result of your marriage and its going worse by the day, and it seem the more you pray the more your life get more complicated, i decree by the decree of heaven let you earthquake of the deliverance of the God of Elijah, single you out today in the name of Jesus.. let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end over your life in the name of Jesus... Receive your deliverance by fire in the name of Jesus.

I pray for every heart here that is failing receive strength in the name of Jesus, I connect you to the socket of fire of the God of Elijah in the name of Jesus..

Thank you father for answered prayers for in Jesus name we pray...

Till next week...

Stay happy and be positive...

Bye

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
madprophet:

father i give you all the praise because you have given us a name above every other name that at the name of Jesus every kneel on earth, under the earth and in the heaven should bow.

Father i thank you because it is written in the day that i cry, my enemies shall turn back, for God is with me...

Therefore i command is there any one on these thread going through unexplainable medical condition as a result of a food eaten in the dream, is there is any one on these thread that is going through an affliction in the womb, is there any one on there thread whose life has began to manifest evil prophesy that you would not carry your own baby, is there any one on these thread whose health has become so fragile that pregnancy is out of the question.. is there any one here who been given a negative medical report, that bring tears to there eyes everyday.. father i command that all these cases i have mentioned let them receive there deliverance by fre in the name of Jesus, receive your deliverance, receive your deliverance in the name of Jesus...

You that lady whose life has gone from good to bad as a result of your marriage and its going worse by the day, and it seem the more you pray the more your life get more complicated, i decree by the decree of heaven let you earthquake of the deliverance of the God of Elijah, single you out today in the name of Jesus.. let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end over your life in the name of Jesus... Receive your deliverance by fire in the name of Jesus.

I pray for every heart here that is failing receive strength in the name of Jesus, I connect you to the socket of fire of the God of Elijah in the name of Jesus..

Till next week...

Bye

Amen. God bless you. Please Lord strengthen our hearts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
madprophet:

Till next week...

Bye

Amen! Thanks a lot 4 d prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
@happymummy, I thank God for successful surgery.

Please I d like to know what hospital u used. I reside in Lagos and I have this things since 2014 but failed to remove it hoping it will shrink but it didn't. It has increased from 3 to 7. I tried to do hsg but couldn't they couldn't see the entrance of my cervix and the lab lady asked if I see my monthly period which I do. Where it comes out from I don't know. Draft a note that the hospital need to insert cateter.

What tests did you do before your surgery? I have regular back pains, headaches, leg pain, and a very strong migraine that has become a way of life. Can't satisfy my H like I used to cos now. It's painful and don't feel like when. I think of the pain. Please I. Need you help. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
fademi17:
Hello mamas, pls EPP me say a big thank u to @lilliesbud12. She gave me clean point tampon for free. May God bless u ma and wishing u safe delivery. God be with u. Kissessss
You're welcome Sis, the Lord will perfect all that concerns you. But you forgot to mention that you forcefully dropped a token oo.... Thanks too.

Amen to ur prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
This thread is so quiet, I can see we have ported in the spiritual may it manifest in the physical in Jesus name.

Prayer Monday

#singing
Oh Lord we are very very grateful for all You have done for us
Oh Lord we are very very grateful, We are saying thank you our Lord

We have a Father that will never ever fail us,
We have a Father that will never ever fail us,
Jehovah BABA will never ever fail us,
Rock of ages, never ever fail.

1. Daddy we thank You. Thank You for life, for health and provision. Thank You for sustaining our families and in spite of all the devil tried we conquered .

2. Thank You dear Father for the testimonies of conception and delivery this past week. You showed Your faithfulness to us. We are indeed grateful.

3. Lord our prayer today is that You remember those of us still in Your waiting room that we will not wait in vain. Do great things for us and give us a testimony we will not be able to hide.

4. We speak against every negative reports we have received and believe that we are wonderfully and fearfully made. Therefore we decree that any issues surrounding our reproductive health, wombs, Fallopian tubes, ovaries, cervix, sperms and our endocrine system we commit to You. Remove that which You have not planted and replace that which we have lost. Daddy perfect our health by Your great power.

5. Our Father thank You for the supernatural childbirth You have been granting to our sisters and putting the devil to shame. We therefore declare that those pregnant will deliver safely, no loss of any kind in Jesus name.

Thank You Father because testimonies will yet flow from this thread. All this we ask in Jesus name Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.