Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392946 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Some people have testified to the efficacy of serrapeptese, and the Chinese teas. However, I think you will need to use religiously for at least two months. There is a thread for blocked tubes on NL, kindly search and read back.
For your husband, you can try either addyzoa, manix or fertilisanM. You should also change his diet and encourage him to go au natural whenever he is at home as heat is one of the factors listed for LSC. If he can rest his man parts in a bowl of water with ice cubes every morning and nite,it should help also. I think there is also a thread on this, kindly check there for more info

Pls how much is Addyzoa nd Manix? How many capsules/tablets in a pack of one month supply?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2017
For Blocked Tubes!
Oleayo22:
Thnks @ayashow, God bless you real good and grant you pleasant surprises.
I am here to testify of Gods goodness towards me and my family. I have bn married for 7plus years and been trying ttc since. God removed shame from me and made the woman with doctors diagnosis of bilateral tubal blockage, fibroid, and cyst to be preggy.
WIDD:
1. July - Dec 2015, i was on serrapeptase 120,000iu, wobenzyme, two Chinese herbs, dong quanon, folic acid, castor oil massage till ovulation, then i started monitoring my ovulation using wonfo strips and clearblue digital, womens bestfriend and i commenced with pregnitude when when womens bestfriend finished.
One of our sista blessed me with clean point during that period and i used it.some mucousy thing came out.
2. I stopped using serrapeptase and wobenzyme cos i ran out.
3. Went back to my gynae and we started the flushing. Did two rounds in dec, two in dec.
4. Jan 2016, i joined my womens fellowship in my church to embark on a 21days fasting. This helped me tpo loose abt 5-6kgs and i commenced serrapeptase again.
5. In feb, i was placed on clomid cd2-6, 100mg and hcg trigger shot. It was bfn and i didnt like the fact that my vjay was dry during those period.
6. Read up on soy iso,and i used it from cd 3-9 - 200mg each day same time in the morning from 18th -24th feb. I was also monitoring my folicles at mecure. I went on cd 11 26th of feb and i took hcg on my thigh 10,000iu on sat 27th feb . I also used robitusin and red raspberry tablet.
6. I started testing 2wks after and it was faint positive . Went to mecure to collect my beta hcg result and it read eleven thousands plus at 26dpo. Did abdominal scan yesterday and sac was seen.
This can only happen be God, pls help me praise the Lord who took reproach away from my life. I pray that he will grant all my sisters here with bfp in Jesus name. I have learnt so much from every one here.thnks my e-sisters.
x

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Rajlun:

@Roseey0, Thanks for the response. God bless you. Please others should help too.

WHAT CAN I DO TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES WHILE WAITING FOR MY LAPAROSCOPY?

ALSO, WHAT CAN MY DH USE TO SOLVE LOW SPERM COUNT, LOW MOTILITY AND MORPHOLOGY ISSUE?

Please help me.
For low sperm count, low motility and low morphology try Fertilsan M. It has the best reviews so far.

You may combine with raw maca.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rajlun: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Cuppymummy:
For low sperm count, low motility and low morphology try Fertilsan M. It has the best reviews so far.

You may combine with raw maca.

Thanks @Cuppymummy, God bless you.

Where can I buy Fertilsan M and Raw Maca? What is their price range.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2017
oluwawunmi:
Good evening mother, av make up my mind to go for surgery which took me to mother and child gbaja. when there on 9/10/2017 am ask to go and scan and the result is uterine fibroid size (85 by 78 by 71mm) anterior body 43 by 62mm went back on 16/10 /2017 . am ask to go for this test -HSG ,HORMONAL PROFILE ,HVS M/C/S pls help me put eyes am ask to go to Nucleus at Bode Thomas but the price is hsg=19,000 ,hormonal profile =11,000,hvs =5400 or is there anywhere i can do it cheapest around mushin, surulere

Hi mama, try Help Laboratory, they have one at Lagos Island Western House, close to Island maternity. Then another at Maryland... I think their Hormonal is 10K, don't know about the other test though... Other mamas will put mouth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
sayoddy:
Hello. Hmmm I'm no more on team March. Sad to be joining too soon as I had miscarriage and did DNC about 3weeks ago. I think I'm healing emotionally and physically so I'm good to go. Right now I'm ovulating but not ttc because I want to regulate cycle.
I'd love to join August team but hubby is not buying the idea because of his late younger sister who was born in August and he doesn't want people to say pur baby is his sister incarnate. I don't wish for September baby because of people I don't like whose birthdays are September, lol. Hubby's birthday is October so he wants us to TTC in January but can I wait that long
Though I can't replace the lost pregnancy but getting pregnant soon will heal me emotionally. May God's will be done

My dear, the Lord is your strength... God will heal and comfort you, no evil will come near you again, affliction shall not rise anymore in your life...

You are blessed...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Rajlun:

@Roseey0, Thanks for the response. God bless you. Please others should help too.

WHAT CAN I DO TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES WHILE WAITING FOR MY LAPAROSCOPY?

ALSO, WHAT CAN MY DH USE TO SOLVE LOW SPERM COUNT, LOW MOTILITY AND MORPHOLOGY ISSUE?

Please help me.

You can massage with castor oil and hot water bottle... You can check on youtube to watch the videos on how to do it...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Rajlun:

Thanks @Cuppymummy, God bless you.

Where can I buy Fertilsan M and Raw Maca? What is their price range.
Saw maca here on jumia https://www./maca-root-250-capsules-500mg-now-foods-mpg80651.html

Fertilsan M was sold by ripvanwink at a discount price of 22k for a pack. Someone else sold for 30k per pack. And you need 3 packs. Google Amitamin UK website, it's sold for less there if you can get someone to buy it for you from the U.K. You'll save plenty buying directly from them.

A cheaper and effective option is Evergreen Men's formula for sperm issues. So many testimonies especially by people who took along with their partner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Ask Mumihaja. Don't know if she's still in the business. Or call queenbeloveth. Jumia sells most of these products as well.
Queenbeloveth:
In stock: Serrapeptase 15k, Woman's best friend 15k, Nattokinase 13k,
Chinese teas (Yi mu cao and Xi xian cao) 13k per container,
Guifei Bao 9k, Maca, Castor oil, Hot water bottle, Vitex, Wheat
grass, Royal jelly and other fertility supplements are available.
To place an order, kindly call or message on 08035219289.
Nationwide delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2017
I'm so sorry Sayoddy about what you went through. We rebuke the spirit of pregnancy loss and barreness in Jesus' Name. God will do it for you again. Rejoice!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chomskyina85(f): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2017
i love this forum. I am learning alot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rajlun: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
FruitfulRay:

You can massage with castor oil and hot water bottle... You can check on youtube to watch the videos on how to do it...

Okay. Thanks. God Bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rajlun: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Saw maca here on jumia https://www./maca-root-250-capsules-500mg-now-foods-mpg80651.html

Fertilsan M was sold by ripvanwink at a discount price of 22k for a pack. Someone else sold for 30k per pack. And you need 3 packs. Google Amitamin UK website, it's sold for less there if you can get someone to buy it for you from the U.K. You'll save plenty buying directly from them.

A cheaper and effective option is Evergreen Men's formula for sperm issues. So many testimonies especially by people who took along with their partner.

Thanks. I think the Evergreen is a better option.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Unah good afternoon
Have been peeping through since
Yours truly was down with malaria
I am getting better now

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello mamas,

Please what cough syrup can I use to improve ewcm?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Greetings to all d fruitful mamas!

Hmmm! Ds Ewcm issue don tire me ooo! As at last year, I usually see mine for up to 5days in a cycle but since ds year, it has disappeared. D only thing I do notice during my fertile days is watery mucus. I've tried many things to bring it out but to no avail. I even used evening primrose oil ds cycle but no positive result. Am just tired embarassed

Pls, mamas help me out oo!

#BringBackMyEwcm#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ChilpharmRx: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Limited supply of fertilsan m capsules available in Nigeria for only =N=22,000.00. Place your order by sending a whatsapp message to this number 09091989664 or an email to martin@chilpharm.com. We can arrange delivery anywhere in Nigeria and also west Africa

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Blackfinegirl:
Hello mamas,

Please what cough syrup can I use to improve ewcm?
I think some mamas here gave good reviews about ROBITUSSIN cough syrup, though I haven't tried it before.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Faheemaz:

I think some mamas here gave good reviews about ROBITUSSIN cough syrup, though I haven't tried it before.

I've also read about it but haven't tried it either.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pls ma , that man that does order and shipping for people , I think his name should be Sam something like that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
I am giving out this supplement, I have taken small out of it

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Good evening mamas,how una dey?

Ph mums, pls where can i do an affordable and painless hsg around slaughter or anywhere close?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
I am interested ma@ fummylola
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
tripletwins222 and blackfinegirl be sure to use the Robitussin that has 100% guaifenesin. I think that should be the one with a red packet.

Other options are drinking lemon water or plain water regularly.

Or you may try other means like baking soda finger and the egg white of a fresh egg. You'll find better info on these on google.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
M interezted in d first 3
Fummylola:
I am giving out this supplement, I have taken small out of it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
orney:
I am interested ma@ fummylola

OK , are you in lag
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
orney:
M interezted in d first 3

Are you in lag
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
orney:
M interezted in d first 3, sent u a pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nope, but my darling mummykyrti can help to collect it from u
Fummylola:

Are you in lag
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=orney post=61546694]Nope, but my darling mummykyrti can help to collect it from u[/quote. I can send you my number , I can't open the mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Okay ma, mine is, you can beep me, will call back wen i leave church[quote author=Fummylola post=61546799][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
orney:
Good evening mamas,how una dey?

Ph mums, pls where can i do an affordable and painless hsg around slaughter or anywhere close?
Hi Orney, it's been a while.

You may try Pix Centre at 17 Geodetic Road, Rumuobiakani, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers.

Don't know how much because gyn referred me. Again the hospital gave me an injection and tab before sending me off to do it. Maybe that's what made it painless. But I got my result same day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.