Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,334 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5366443 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wooww... congrats mamatwiny, may God guide you all through your pregnancy, so happy for you grin cheesy
mamatwiny:
And i just tested positive on the pt strip.
I conceived after my period resumed after miscarriage.

Widd
We had Thanksgiving in church on Sunday and I made effort to dance more than everybody.I followed a couple doing child dedication and danced again to the alter.
On waking up on Monday morning after Thanksgiving, I heard a voice say, 'you threw me..... and I threw you a baby.'

Many ppl started dreaming I had a baby girl. Hubby even dreamt it.

Medically, I took the remaining evergreen supplements for mums to be. It finished b4 10dpo, I told God I don't want to buy the mom's to be again but their natal supplements after I have conceived. I took farm fresh yoghurts, vitamins e and omega 369 after ovulation.

I pray God that started this will see me to term.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congratulations mamatwiny. These ones are here to stay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congrats mamatwiny! U shall carry to full term in Jesus name, amen! I faithfully tap into ur testimony of double double in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mamatwiny congrats to you and your younger sister. You shall carry to term. Hold on to God strongly.

Talltosyne congrats too. Happy and healthy 9months.

Shiloh (Winners church) and RCCG convention is on this whole week. Our expectations shall come to pass. He has settled our case. Let's dance our dance and sing our songs of joy. Our new dawn is here!
#Fruitful Mothers and Fathers of Nations

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congrats mamatwiny and talltosyne. May u both carry to term
Pls mama who have experienced this,i have been feeling slight cramps on the right side of my pelvic region. It started since ovulation and today is 6dpo and am still feeling it. What does it mean? Pls dont jump and pass. Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SPDAZZY(f): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congratulations mamatwins
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Heebah:
Congrats mamatwint and talltosyne. May u both carry to term
Pls mama who have experienced this,i have been feeling slight cramps on the right side of my pelvic region. It started since ovulation and today is 6dpo and am still feeling it. What does it means? Pls dont jump and pass. Baby dust to us all

I think you should still watch it,do u have any discharge down there,i suspect pid,but watch sha,if it doesn't subside,do swab test.have u ever experience such before
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congrats talltosin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Janix2:

I think you should still watch it,do u have any discharge down there,i suspect pid,but watch sha,if it doesn't subside,do swab test.have u ever experience such before
Ok thanks ma. I have experienced it years back but it didnt persist for long like this. I always take garlic every morning,been taking it for over a month now. I just pray its not infection oo,cos i cant deal. I don tire sad

PS: I dont have any discharge nor itching
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congrats mamatwiny...may God sustain this pregnancy to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olajire00: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Janix2:
Olajire also make a habit of eating garlic,sometimes u can do vjay Garlic insert,

Thank you so much for your instant reply. I use to eat garlic. Will continue to do just that and also d veejay tin.

Will also go for another test to be sure it really staph. Thank u so much and baby dust to all who are praying for the fruit of the womb.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thank you all.

I just want to share this tip. If you are having recurrent candida, this is for you. After treatment of any infection, try and take farm fresh yoghurt. My midwife friend told me that after taking antibiotics, it kills both good and bad bacteria down there, so the candida grows back. The yoghurt balances the system back by introducing probiotics.

Farm fresh yoghurt is a little expensive, I took it once or twice, then switched to other good yoghurt brand.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=mamatwiny post=63073928]Thank you all.

Please can someone take any sweetened yoghurt? Because I doubt I can get that here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congratulations mamatwiny, may you carry to full term and deliver with ease,Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2017
congratulations @mamatwiny may you carry to term and may it be easy for you
@talltosyne congratulations to you.I am so happy for you.My mummy and my landlady always say that once the road is open it becomes easy to conceive again and again and again..wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2017
Heebah:
Congrats mamatwiny and talltosyne. May u both carry to term
Pls mama who have experienced this,i have been feeling slight cramps on the right side of my pelvic region. It started since ovulation and today is 6dpo and am still feeling it. What does it mean? Pls dont jump and pass. Baby dust to us all
Pls mamas i need more input on this. If anyone has experienced or know about dis symptom kindly enlighten me. I am incapable of doing scan for now. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2017
Happy BFP to mamatwiny n talltosyne. You shall carry to term in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
mamatwiny, congratulations. afflictions will never rise again. I pray you carry to term and birth your LO without any complication.....

please, what brand of omega 369 did you take & were you taking it throughout the cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=sunny15 post=63075145][/quote]

Only unsweetened yogurt is advised. I take Habib yogurt once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2017
MGeey:

Only unsweetened yogurt is advised. I take Habib yogurt once in a while.

Does the habib yogurt have life probiotic cultures in them?
Which other yoghurt apart from farm fresh that have life cultures in them.
na north better better yoghurt dey sha.people there go dey enjoy am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2017
Good morning distinguish mama's of great destiny, I guess u all are doing great this morning, hope we are all set for today faith bump Friday.
Let's roll out the red carpet and let's the show of faith begins

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2017
Rolling the Red Carpet, it's our day

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2017
#Faith Bump
#14 Weeks
#Twins a boy and a girl
#So shall it be in Jesus Name
# Grace Unlimited
# Oluwogbogboro is Involved
#Mama twins

32 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2017
Chei am missing out!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennifer89(f): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Starrybella:
#Faith Bump
#14 Weeks
#Twins a boy and a girl
#So shall it be in Jesus Name
# Grace Unlimited
# Oluwogbogboro is Involved
#Mama twins

Congratulations!!!
#ItisSettled#
#AnewDawn#.
#Babies dedication loading#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Janix2:

Does the habib yogurt have life probiotic cultures in them?
Which other yoghurt apart from farm fresh that have life cultures in them.
na north better better yoghurt dey sha.people there go dey enjoy am

Not really. But because hubby likes it so i drink once in a while. Apart from farmfresh, farm pride yogurt has probiotic cultures too.

Howdy Reliablejay, we haven't heard from you in a while. You're still in our prayers. Remain strong.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
FaithBump
Twins
Boy&Girl
UsAt16Weeks
ConfessionsBecomingRealities
GloryHallelluia

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by titas: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Heebah:
Pls mamas i need more input on this. If anyone has experienced or know about dis symptom kindly enlighten me. I am incapable of doing scan for now. Thanks

Hello Heebah. I also have the same type of pain on and off. For me when I went for a scan nothing was seen. I just took pain meds when it got too bad. I would suggest you find a way to do a scan. It could be a cyst it could be nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Even though am in the office I do this by faith

Us at 15weeks
#faithbump
#supernaturalconception
#mynewdawn
#mysongofvictory
#thisyearwillnotpassmeby

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Heebah:
is pid or cyst.do test.sori
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2mercy: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
My faith don high.. us @ 27wks by God's grace.. .2017,,My new dawn, songs of victory,divine enlargement ijn.amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2mercy: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=2mercy post=63092886]My faith don high.. us @ 27wks by God's grace.. .2017,,My new dawn, songs of victory,divine enlargement ijn.amen[/quote

how do I send my picture ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.