Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388497 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
R u in Ilorin, plz b careful... I heard it ysday...it happened at Kwara Hotel, the world is becoming more scary o.... A newly married nt to beat me.

If I catch you... Lmao, I wanted to say, so the man lived to tell you about his ordeal? Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
FruitfulRay:

If I catch you... Lmao, I wanted to say, so the man lived to tell you about his ordeal? Yeye
ttc makes us too serious this is just to ease the tension n stress.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
adunola03:

Please can u name some supermarkets where the Yogurmet is available.
I've not seen it in a supermarket before. I usually buy where they sell baking things. my friend bought on d island. if u know anywhere it's sold pls help out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
jus to share with u an encounter i had reading "u shall not b barren" by bshp. David Oyedepo.
in chapter 2 he said that God is nt a covenant breaker Ps 89:34 - my covenant will i not break and that which i hv spoken with my lips will i nt alter. when i read this i jacked up and began to bring God to remembrance His word in Gen 1:28. if indeed He cannot alter what He has spoken in Gen 1:28 then my sisters b rest assured no devil can stop our conception.
#2018mynewdawn#
#2017willnotendwithoutmyBFP#
AMEN

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
ekashiloh:
Lolss,very soon dat ur boss go something, u can rest on monday but minus one day salaryooo

Choi! Ms don disappear tey tey infact am taking my next flight to the office sharp sharp

How was your Weekend ma? My Weekend was ruined yesterday with strong cramp af show face today but I refuse to be discouraged it's my new dawn already whether the devil likes it or not. BFP FALL ON ALL OF US SOONEST

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Amen... Thanks so much, God bless you, and grant you all your heart desires
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
R u in Ilorin, plz b careful...

Na wa ooo see as my eye wan poop out of my head my akropo is on a higher level I swear! Thanks for the joke ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
adamapple:
Glory 2 God.I hv bfp. I tuk herbs & dewomin. Wish evry1 dsame
congratulations adamapple wishing you a healthy and happy nine months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
ekashiloh:
sorryoo,na so twins d disturb peopleoo,just eat well n sleep ,pls dont take drugsoo.i will see again next wk .pele#my faithbump visit 2 u#
lol Na be small thing mama ekashiloh, thanks for the advice, I dey push am small small
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
breadplanets:

I've not seen it in a supermarket before. I usually buy where they sell baking things. my friend bought on d island. if u know anywhere it's sold pls help out

Saw ds online
https://ng.herby.pw/Yogourmet-Probiotic-Yogurt-Freeze-Dried-Starter-6-Packets-5-g-Each
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kemade2007:

Saw ds online
https://ng.herby.pw/Yogourmet-Probiotic-Yogurt-Freeze-Dried-Starter-6-Packets-5-g-Each
Perfect. People can buy the pack and share cos you need just one satchet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
breadplanets:
Perfect. People can buy the pack and share cos you need just one satchet

I think u can keep the remaining packet and be using it gradually . I also saw it somewhere else on nairaland that you can also get it at Apongbo in island though for those who are living in Lagos and I think it will be more cheaper there
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
caon:
praise d lord tank u Jesus.pls was he on any form of medication b4 d test?how was his hormonal levels n counts b4 d surgery
nt really he was taking evergreen formula for men b4 the surgery, and after the surgery he took the remaining pills and I always make fresh okra soup for him, just as we were advised dat it boost count's and we also took it to God in prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good evening fruitful mama's hope you all are doing great
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kemade2007:

I think u can keep the remaining packet and be using it gradually . I also saw it somewhere else on nairaland that you can also get it at Apongbo in island though for those who are living in Lagos and I think it will be more cheaper there
Exactly. I think im the one that made that post. Just that if you want to buy the whole pack you just have to make sure the expiry date is very far cos you will be reusing the first batch of yogurt as starter for subsequent ones. So it will be a while before you need to open another satchet. That's if you have constant light sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
shithapuns:
beautiful day fruitful people of this thread.
pls who knows a good urologist in delta or benin city?
There is a good one in Benin City, it's along oko Central road the doc also works in ubth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
[img][/img]
mommatriplets:
so mamas, i intend to try this receipe this cycle.
some posts say on cd1, while others say at the end of AF. and some others say anyday during af, abeg biko ejoor, which is the correct one.

so i tried the egg.bananan.baking soda combo on cd 8, af ended on cd 7. today is cd 16 and no +ve on the opk, alil watery with small blood discharge on cd 13&14.
normally i hv positive opk on cd 14, and ovu pains on cd 15 or 16, like clock work.

has any1 experienced this after trying that combo?...am a lil worried, and dh's libido isnt so high this period..so the waiting for ovu may even make it worse angry angry

cc breadplanets , 4realwoman
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Starrybella:
There is a good one in Benin City, it's along oko Central road the doc also works in ubth

thank you very much, does his clinic hv a name?..or you hv his number?.
oko central is it after idsl-nnpc office area?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
breadplanets:
1. Buy powdered milk and powdered yogurt culture (Yogurmet) its N250 per satchet.

2. Boil water and sterilize your measuring cup, spoons, bowl, sieve and pot.

3. Measure out 2cups powdered milk and mix in 4 cups water.

4. Put milk on fire and bring ALMOST to a boil.

5. Remove from heat and allow to cool until warm (when u can hold a finger in d milk for some seconds without getting burnt)

6. Use sm of d warm milk to mix a satchet of Yogurmet then introduce to the rest of d milk and mix properly.

7. Pour the milk through a sieve into the bowl you'll use to incubate and cover.

8. Pour hot water into a cooler ( as hot as you can bath with without wounding yourself).

9. Put the bowl of warm milk into the cooler, if it floats hold it down with something ( i use breakable bowls).

10. Cover tightly and leave to incubate for at least 8hrs (they write 4hrs on the yogurmet satchet but trust me that is not enough).

11. U can check after like 5hrs to see if d water had cooled down considerably. If it has top it off with hot water (but i dont bother with this when i incubate overnite). Pls don't jolt the bowl.

12. After 8hrs open the bowl and bend it a bit u'll see that d yogurt has set.

13. Refrigerate immediately without turning it for like 2 to 4 hrs but if u want to eat immediately put it in d freezer for at least 1 hr b4 eating.

NOTE: one satchet of yogurmet is for 4cups of milk which you'll get with dis recipe.
PLEASE dnt finish the yogurt o i know its sweet but dis one as far as im concerned is just the starter for subsequent yogurts. I just use small white nylon and tie as much as possible (4tablespoons each) put in a container and into the freezer.
Then whenever i feel like yogurt i just take one nylon and start the process all over again just dat now i mix in the yogurt not the powdered culture.
This time around it takes just 5 to 6 hrs for the yogurt to set i just leave it longer for as much as 12hrs depending on how sour i want it. And with each nylon (4tablespoons) i use 4cups powdered milk to 8cups water.
It's long i know but once u get the hang of it its quite easy.
Happy yogurt making!

Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

ttc makes us too serious this is just to ease the tension n stress.

My sister, I understand, I have laughed so much.. Will send it to others too... TTC will not take away our joy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
mommatriplets:
[img][/img]

so i tried the egg.bananan.baking soda combo on cd 8, af ended on cd 7. today is cd 16 and no +ve on the opk, alil watery with small blood discharge on cd 13&14.
normally i hv positive opk on cd 14, and ovu pains on cd 15 or 16, like clock work.

has any1 experienced this after trying that combo?...am a lil worried, and dh's libido isnt so high this period..so the waiting for ovu may even make it worse angry angry

cc breadplanets , 4realwoman
Methinks the discharge in cd13 and 14 was your ovulation o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Quoted@Fruitfulnathia,pls mama stop posting dis kind of joke in dis thread ,i did not expect dis kind of post from u atall,if u are not part of dis thread pls leave us n stop jilting us,,i dont like to hid my feelings n i dont fear anybody, i bet u next time u post dis kind of joke again, u will band 4rm dis thread. calm down my sister, i just wanted to tell u dat God Of Shiloh MUST Give U Tripplets n double mornin sickness For Pulling our Legs.lolsssss.#This Is Best Game In My Office,I hv copied DH n friends. tanx.#2018 is our NewDawn#.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
shithapuns:

thank you very much, does his clinic hv a name?..or you hv his number?.
oko central is it after idsl-nnpc office area?
I think it's called Stanford or Sanford urology.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Gloriaakin24:

Choi! Ms don disappear tey tey infact am taking my next flight to the office sharp sharp

How was your Weekend ma? My Weekend was ruined yesterday with strong cramp af show face today but I refuse to be discouraged it's my new dawn already whether the devil likes it or not. BFP FALL ON ALL OF US SOONEST
Dont mind af,let it work harder,becos very soon it will go 4 nine months leave,dat time u will very busy with ms,sleeping n wearing fine gown.rub dis baby powder n sleep well with ur twins dearie.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoddy(f): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
anxiety is not a bae at all. This cycle is about to end in 2days time and can't wait to know if we've scored. Had malaria on fertile window CD 8-14 and just DTD once. Only to have ovulation spot on cd15 and I grabbed dh that day and day after. On CD 20 and 21, had spot which I hope was implantation. Since then I've been checking for clue: cramping, sore bre.st, bloating.
Oh pls don't wake me up and still hold congratulations till I test. lol. Come what may, this December/January will be all good but won't be bad to gave bfp as birthday/wedding anniversary gift.

Good morning...

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2017
mamatwiny:

It is sold for 1200 here in Port Harcourt and You can get it in big supermarkets. Farm fresh is a brand but that was what my midwife friend recommended knowing it has the needed culture. I believe there are other good brands.

Please dear mamatwiny, can Greek yoghurt be used??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2017
ekashiloh:
Quoted calm down my sister, i just wanted to tell u dat God Of Shiloh MUST Give U Tripplets n double mornin sickness For Pulling our Legs.lolsssss.#This Is Best Game In My Office,I hv copied DH n friends. tanx.#2018 is our NewDawn#.
ameeeeen oooooo God will do it for us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2017
mommatriplets:
[img][/img]

cc breadpl.anets , 4realwoman
Good morning sis and sorry for responding now. I really don't kw if i even ovulated self, so i will advise you to forget about the opk and just bd during the time you feel is your ovulation period more and every other day and live the rest to God. The reasoning why am saying this is because the month i had all the ovulation signs was the same month i was told that i didnt even ovulate at all.
Baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2017
blessedmumi:
Good evening Mamas in the house. Been a long time on this forum. Congrats to all mamas that got their BFP, may you all carry to term in Jesus name...Amen.

Pls I need Mama "Iwillrejoice" contact, anybody that has it should help me pls...it's quite urgent.

4realwoman, kedu nwanyioma?
adị m mma. Thank you for checking up on me ma'am. Compliment of the season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2017
breadplanets:
Methinks the discharge in cd13 and 14 was your ovulation o

i hope not o, dh was not around..n we dtd first on cd 14, while i had the first spotting on cd 13, i normally hv this watery spotting between cd 12 to cd 15, some say its signs of low progesterone..while google says its normal...that its as a result of the sudden drop in estrogen as the body gets ready for ovulation. dh said we will try n be dtd every 2 to 3 days..while we test with opk every 2nd day.., wud hv gone got tvs but am just tired sef, as tvs wud hv told us exactly what we want to know about this cycles ovulation.

4realwoman, hv you done tvs/follicular tracking to confirm if u ovulate or not?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2017
ekashiloh:
Dont mind af,let it work harder,becos very soon it will go 4 nine months leave,dat time u will very busy with ms,sleeping n wearing fine gown.rub dis baby powder n sleep well with ur twins dearie.

Amen! So shall be for Us all in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
sayoddy:
anxiety is not a bae at all. This cycle is about to end in 2days time and can't wait to know if we've scored. Had malaria on fertile window CD 8-14 and just DTD once. Only to have ovulation spot on cd15 and I grabbed dh that day and day after. On CD 20 and 21, had spot which I hope was implantation. Since then I've been checking for clue: cramping, sore bre.st, bloating.
Oh pls don't wake me up and still hold congratulations till I test. lol. Come what may, this December/January will be all good but won't be bad to gave bfp as birthday/wedding anniversary gift.

Good morning...

From your mouth to God's ear He will grant unto you the desire of your heart in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.