Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391824 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2018
vinoj0225:

Thank you but please tell me the reasons. I wouldn't mind.
It will neutralise the effect of the prescribed meds by detoxifying your system and making you stool constantly.

Generally, don't mix prescribed medication with herbals.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by butterfly55(f): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Donatee and mummydeazy , so sorry ladies. May God comfort you and replenish with babies that will stay and bring you joy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cuppymummy:
It will neutralise the effect of the prescribed meds by detoxifying your system and making you stool constantly.

Oh I seeeeee. Wow thanks for the eye opener. More baby dust on you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cuppymummy:
I truly can't remember what the ideal lining should be. But if lining is the issue, drinking milk works for thickening the uterine lining. Pineapple core is for after you're sure that you have ovulated.

Abeg mamatwiny, please help me with the price of Rocephine injection last time you know of. Sorry for the bother, I haven't been to the pharmacy lately. I need to have an idea first.

Go for the switzerland make. I think it was sold btw 2500 to 2800 per injection. My hubby has used it to treat ppl of staph oooo. One guy complained he treated staph more than 6 times, the doc then advised him to forget the staph and concentrate in boosting his count and that staph cant stop him. Hubby told him he can treat his staph. Gave him the prescription he used.
The guy came back later to testify, only that i didnt see his life chicken, goats and yam for the thanksgiving. Staph was completely wiped.
The rocephin was taken with pefloxacin etc. Please do a little search on this thread cos i have posted it before.

The consultant told hubby that the rocephin is very powerful and kills many things , even poison.

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
DonaTee:

Add coconut oil to ur cinnamon turmeric tea daily
Take watermelon cucumber smoothie Daily
U can use coconut oil as lube...It's sperm friendly
Take tigernut-coconut milk with dates
Thanks I will try these combos. Already started taking banana smoothie

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
mamatwiny:

Go for the switzerland make. I think it was sold btw 2500 to 2800 per injection. My hubby has used it to treat ppl of staph oooo. One guy complained he treated staph more than 6 times, the doc then advised him to forget the staph and concentrate in boosting his count and that staph cant stop him. Hubby told him he can treat his staph. Gave him the prescription he used.
The guy came back later to testify, only that i didnt see his life chicken, goats and yam for the thanksgiving. Staph was completely wiped.
The rocephin was taken with pefloxacin etc. Please do a little search on this thread cos i have posted it before.

The consultant told hubby that the rocephin is very powerful and kills many things , even poison.
Thanks a lot mamatwiny. God is really using you to save lives. I really appreciate.

I'm now doubting those doctors about their advice to ignore staph. Sometimes I wonder if it's because they find it difficult to treat.

God bless you for me abeg because me no get goat and chicken. Chop kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
DonaTee:

I can totally relate.

Phew! Baby dust fall on us
Glad you are recuperating well. Did you send the foetus out for testing as I suggested?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
mummydaezy:

I thank God for keeping me sane though is not easy.
Many times I wonder how come I am still sane, then conclude that God is not done with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=Omojudy post=65342209]
Many times I wonder how come I am still sane, then conclude that God is not done with me.

God is not done with you, he has amazing things in store for you. Keep holding on to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Omojudy:

Glad you are recuperating well. Did you send the foetus out for testing as I suggested?

Yes I did. I ve not picked up d results.
I'm not even worrying over d results.

My Mama mates still dey carry Belle so I will carry mine. cheesy

Thnx

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Thanks mamas for your kind words. They lifted my spirit.
Amen to all the prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cuppymummy:

Cuppymummy,you have at least done well where needed. Neutralising the effect of the supposed medication is friendly accepted. On the other, the supposed prescribe medication could as well make to nullity the herbal regimen. Perhaps,both chemistry can even synapse better but on first-passing,a disorientation can follow that could led to easy disposal by the kidney. Or,it could even become something worse that couldn't be detoxified or biotransformed,this may lead to wide spread of this foreign chemical and when it gets to brain cells...no body no next. And if it lasting,and if we have it that pregnancy finally occur,perhaps by accident not that it was brought about by use of both drugs,mixture from both can stand as a teratogen to the embryo or fetus. If pregnancy is does not go to miscarriage, a preterm baby may be given birth to...or any congenital problem.

Nobody is telling you not to search nook and cranny to get solution to your TTC but when it comes to using your senses, use it cause it is FREE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2018
LuckyG1:

Cuppymummy,you have at least done well where needed. Neutralising the effect of the supposed medication is friendly accepted. On the other, the supposed prescribe medication could as well make to nullity the herbal regimen. Perhaps,both chemistry can even synapse better but on first-passing,a disorientation can follow that could led to easy disposal by the kidney. Or,it could even become something worse that couldn't be detoxified or biotransformed,this may lead to wide spread of this foreign chemical and when it gets to brain cells...no body no next. And if it lasting,and if we have it that pregnancy finally occur,perhaps by accident not that it was brought about by use of both drugs,mixture from both can stand as a teratogen to the embryo or fetus. If pregnancy is does not go to miscarriage, a preterm baby may be given birth to...or any congenital problem.

Nobody is telling you not to search nook and cranny to get solution to your TTC but when it comes to using your senses, use it cause it is FREE.

this issue of not mixing herbs and english drugs...does it also apply to processed herbs in capsule form?
like taking gnld/kedi/flp products n combining it with say wellman or vit e or vit c or even fertilsan m -
abeg mek una chhook mouth for this mata

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2018
shithapuns:

this issue of not mixing herbs and english drugs...does it also apply to processed herbs in capsule form?
like taking gnld/kedi/flp products n combining it with say wellman or vit e or vit c or even fertilsan m -
No it does not really apply to nutritional supplements. It depends on what the herbal is used for. For instance, some doctors will say don't take vit. C while taking malaria drugs cos it will stop the malaria meds from working. So in some cases, you treat illness first, and take nutritional supplements to rejuvenate afterwards.

Please always seek your doctor's advice. His knowledge is superior to the layman's.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2018
A period of conception in a woman is the first step in the journey of child bearing, nourishing and taking proper care of the child and mother is another technical job that most people neglect to give an attention to, UduakAbasi Maternity Home & Clinic has proven her competency in handling critical issues like this till child birth, the Maternity Home is equipped in modern facilities that will give a pregnant woman a 99.9 relieve during child birth and also with well trained and competent nurses which provides excellent services is what UduakAbasi Maternity Home & Clinic has, they also give solutions to other kinds of hilliness.

Check the banner for contact information. Call in today and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
shithapuns:

It is not only with herbs at your tips but mostly to drugs,allied and non-allied; homeopathics and non-homeopathics. Ensure to use substance within limit of guidance of use,avoid unnecessary admixture that you know nothing of. Or, try to use supplements one at a time to avoid unnecessary drug abuse. Also,decease from using drug or supplement mixture that having used it long time within the prescribe time hasn't proved useful.

Finally, seek the relevance of a doctor or drug dispenser before planning the use of any drug...

If not,you only waste time and energy doing the wrong thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
mummydaezy:

Mamas am back to TTC again. I miscarried on Monday at 8 weeks and 3 days. I did evacuation on Tuesday.

The one that will stay is on the way. cheer up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
DonaTee:

I can totally relate.
U know at some point I didn't want to announce anymore bfps here.
Few weeks ago I had twins stuck in my tubes....I actually bled and thought I had a mc only to start having abdominal pains n fainting spells. Had to go back to scanning n discovered 2sacs in my tube.
After having several mc just for strong 2strong heartbeat to go n implant in d wrong place.

Right now I'm recuperating. Thunder Fire Satan....I shall overcome.
I'm taking turmeric ginger Black pepper n coconut oil jus to reduce inflammation in my body.....dunno what has been causing my body rejecting fetus. They don't go past 7wks.

Your post drew me out. I ve been bottling alot inside tho I try to walk over my struggles n make myself happy.

This too, shall pass

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
mummydaezy:

Mamas am back to TTC again. I miscarried on Monday at 8 weeks and 3 days. I did evacuation on Tuesday.

It is well mama. The Lord will give you double joy in place of your loss in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
DonaTee:
Thanks mamas for your kind words. They lifted my spirit.
Amen to all the prayers

The Lord is with you mama. Your joy will not elude. The Lord will give you children that will make you happy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
DonaTee:

I can totally relate.
U know at some point I didn't want to announce anymore bfps here.

Your post drew me out. I ve been bottling alot inside tho I try to walk over my struggles n make myself happy.

E-hugs sis.. May God comfort you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
mummydaezy:

So sorry ma, may God comfort you.

I think we need to declare at least 3 days of prayer and fasting against miscarriage. Its becoming too much, and we are the only ones that have the power to declare no more... Who is with me in this...

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
mummykyrti:
Mummydaezy really sorry for your loss.... Mamas please forgive me but I believe we need to pray, not only for bfp but all round... Our great gtc mothers cannot finally get bfp, go to preggy thread and then come back.... I don't mind starting a prayer group or something.... Free midnight call never finish

Am with you on this... We shall declare a thing, and it will be established...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tashaadams: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Are you a woman in Nigeria looking for accurate ovulation results or quick conception? Then search no more, your solution is finally here. Visit https://thefertilewoman.joomla.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
FruitfulRay:

I think we need to declare at least 3 days of prayer and fasting against miscarriage. Its becoming too much, and we are the only ones that have the power to declare no more... Who is with me in this...
thanks you!! You get exactly what Ayam saying

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
FruitfulRay:

yes supported.3 days of prayer

pls apart from clomid and letrozole..wch other multiple egg inducing ovulation drugs can one take..
pls o..not bitterleaf.
heard ovumine mentioned some time ago.
mek una helep me o..missed my gynae for the cd 2 iui ish..so dont want this cycle to pass me by again...9 more cycles till end of the yr

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
DonaTee:

I can totally relate.

Yea,when u are no more excited abt 2 lines,when u cannot tell dh dat u ve gotten bfp again,wen ivf doctors find no way 2 place ur enbies n just cancel d circle n begin 2 right big big grammers,then u really relate my post..but i know our redeemer liveth so pls dont stop looking 4 culprit behind ur miscarriage....lf ur twins was stuck in tube,then u need 2 do hsg 2 check d petency of ur tubes and ur uterus,(2) check ur linning@ ovulation,check ur progesterone after ovulation..also get d result u did 4 chromosome checks and rhogam test.if u do all dis,u will know d exact problem to taget n sustains ur proggos.i regret d money i hv wasted b4 i know i had uterin scars.but i know wat to do now.so sorry dearie,wishing u a fullterm RAINBOWS soonest.cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
mummykyrti:
thanks you!! You get exactly what Ayam saying
Pls start asap,we really prayers 4rm u all 2 win d war against stillbirth/miscarriage.In D Begining It Was Not So!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2018
@Donatee and Mummydaezy. Dear mamas am so sorry for your loss. God would give you your children and your Children's children that will surround your table.. pls Do not loose hope.He is too sure to Fail. It would all end in praise. Baby dust to us al. Sending yu Warm hugs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 4:06am On Feb 26, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Sorry 4 my late response dear. I agree wt cuppymummy, those masses could be multiple fibroids but they are still very small. Pls, if ur doctor told u not to bother yourself about removing it, then follow his advice. Many people have conceived with fibroid though it depends on d location. But I advise u to try castor oil therapy to help yourself. It has good reviews from what I've read about it. I believe it will help you to manage it instead of relaxing and allowing it to grow. Don't worry dear, God will prove Himself in ur life. Wishn u BFP soonest!

Thank you for your time, I presented the result to my gynae and he said there is nothing to worry about.
Abeg shed more light on the castor oil therapy; cost and how is it done?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 4:12am On Feb 26, 2018
ekashiloh:
hapi Sunday mama,mamas hv spoken well,is like u did tvs becos most abdominal scan will not pick dis size of fibroid.although d fibroid is inside ur uterus,but no doctor wil take it out excep thru lasproscopy.just check ur dh semen,do hormonal profile,n hsg,b4 u attack d fibroid lastly.u can bear upto 10 children wth it dearie.cheers.

Thank you, it was actually noticed through PS, maybe because I was so pressed and almost urinating on the couch grin
However the doctor said there is nothing to worry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.