Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391564 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercy4us: 12:57am On Jul 18, 2018
@ Rbae, congratulations, may God guide you through the journey to a safe delivery when we will rejoice with you once again and thereafter. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 5:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Rbae:
God my father, I thank you for the wonderful news. I did a PT in the hospital now and it's a bfp.

No widd cos i just became active in here recently after my wedding. Thanks to all the mama's who have been there for us all with timely advice and suggestions. Thanks to all the mama's who suggested I go for a PT.

To all the ttc mama's, your bfp is on its way. God will surprise you all soon. I'll remember you all in prayer. Thank you.

My God this is wonderful, you don't want to know how much I have been rooting for you since u complained two days ago and a mama said u should do PT. CONGRATULATIONS.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2018
beegurl:

My God this is wonderful, you don't want to know how much I have been rooting for you since u complained two days ago and a mama said u should do PT. CONGRATULATIONS.

Awwww. Thanks so much for the love mama. O
I really appreciate it. May God grant all our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Mercy4us:
@ Rbae, congratulations, may God guide you through the journey to a safe delivery when we will rejoice with you once again and thereafter. Amen.

Amen! Thanks so much mama. May God grant all our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=mummydaezy post=69477448][/quote]

Thanks mama @mummydaezy May God grant all our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Iyamefa:

Congrats on your bfp! grin grin

Thanks mama smiley May God grant all our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2018
missyblissy:

Congratulations sis

Thanks mama. May God grant all our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Heeey thank you Jesus for this good news and for more to come Lord. I'm so happy for you dear. Wish you a healthy and supernatural carriage and delivery at full term in Jesus name Amen.
Oya come over to preg thread and become team march'19 cappo so that you will welcome other mamas porting grin

Lol. Thanks mama. May God grant all our heart desires. I'll join the pregnancy thread now. Thanks ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Yes just wait till Saturday if AF didn't show then do a blood test b4 inducing AF, but sha me I'm praying that AF will not visit, let it be positive.
Scan may not detect anything now since its too early.
Ma'am going 2ru some of ur old post, I saw u ones used tamoxifen(I hope am nt missing u with someone else) pls did it lengthen ur cycle wen u did? Thanks for d advice am patiently wating till Saturday den
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2018
@Pweetiebabe ,I am rooting for you.
#best consolation. kiss
Tall-tosyne used tamoxifen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Loisemm:
@Pweetiebabe ,I am rooting for you.
#best consolation. kiss
Tall-tosyne used tamoxifen.
Sis Amen, have asked her and she said it didn't prolong her cycle so am hoping for d best

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Rbae:

Thanks mama. May God grant all our heart desires.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Rbae congratulations dear I am so happy I shouted with excitement when I saw your announcement. Bun was already in the oven while you were looking for name of leaf to buy for Pid. Baba God do it for us all so we can testify like this

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2018
wowfairy:
Rbae congratulations dear I am so happy I shouted with excitement when I saw your announcement. Bun was already in the oven while you were looking for name of leaf to buy for Pid. Baba God do it for us all so we can testify like this

Yes o I was looking for name of leaf to buy o grin...you will testify soon by God's grace. Amen. Thanks so so much mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Willexmania(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2018
This Thread is 9 years old.. wow...
And It Has 2.9 Million Views !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Good mrng mamas

Been ttc for some months now.. started taking pregnacare 3 weeks ago. And ive been getting crazy symptoms ever since. I eat and sleep a lot, fatique, carmps, sore breast and frequent urination. I googled and found out it could be a side effect of the pregnacare.. Is anyone else having these symptoms? I really don't want to get my hopes high this time, expecting period this weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Ma'am going 2ru some of ur old post, I saw u ones used tamoxifen(I hope am nt missing u with someone else) pls did it lengthen ur cycle wen u did? Thanks for d advice am patiently wating till Saturday den

No I didn't, I actually bought it but didn't use it, was looking for who to gift it to then.
But I heard its better and milder than clomid.
My prayers are on for you.
Fingers crossed for you mama kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
BlessedDiva:

No I didn't, I actually bought it but didn't use it, was looking for who to gift it to then.
But I heard its better and milder than clomid.
My prayers are on for you.
Fingers crossed for you mama kiss
Thanks so much hon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
lomy:
Good mrng mamas

Been ttc for some months now.. started taking pregnacare 3 weeks ago. And ive been getting crazy symptoms ever since. I eat and sleep a lot, fatique, carmps, sore breast and frequent urination. I googled and found out it could be a side effect of the pregnacare.. Is anyone else having these symptoms? I really don't want to get my hopes high this time, expecting period this weekend.

It could be pregnancy o, stop the pregnacare for a week and see if you feel different, but do not stop taking your folic acid.

BFP fall on us this month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lomy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Blackfinegirl:

It could be pregnancy o, stop the pregnacare for a week and see if you feel different, but do not stop taking your folic acid.

BFP fall on us this month

Okay.. will do. Amen oh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good afternoon mama's in the house plz i need your candid advice because I'm so depressed right now i don't even know what else to try but I'm thinking of going for tvs because I tried ovulation kits last month and it's all came out negative which I'm confused about thou i was on clomid last cycle. So my question is how do i go about tvs scan in tracking my ovulation right including the detailed procedure?
Do i need to repeat the test for series of day?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
FruitfulMom:

Jos mama, pls help
Tanx. No1 seems 2no.

Welcome 2d newbies. May ur stay b short nd fruitful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Sis Amen, have asked her and she said it didn't prolong her cycle so am hoping for d best
It will end in praise Pweetiebabe. May God multiply your blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ameera2018(f): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good day GTC Mama’s,

I have 6 Ovulation test kit in this pack to give away to any GTC mama in Port Harcourt...Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

Takecare & wishing everyone a BFP in this 2018

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
motic2:
Good afternoon mama's in the house plz i need your candid advice because I'm so depressed right now i don't even know what else to try but I'm thinking of going for tvs because I tried ovulation kits last month and it's all came out negative which I'm confused about thou i was on clomid last cycle. So my question is how do i go about tvs scan in tracking my ovulation right including the detailed procedure?
Do i need to repeat the test for series of day?

Hello mama,

I think u can track your ovulation with a test called folliculometry (a bit different from TVS). You start from like day 7 or 8 of your cycle and continue doing it everyday to check the growth of your egg (follicle), with this, u can time BD with hubby. Normally, the egg grow about 1-2mm per day and it can be released when it gets to about 18mm. But the egg could grow to abt 25mm too. Just make sure u continue to check the growth with folliculometry daily from like day 8. With this u can monitor the growth of the egg, and when to BD. Some labs charge you per cycle,some daily, depends on your choice.

All the best, mama. We shall testify soonest, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good evening mamas

This is just a suggestion, You can do it with faith.

I wrote the names of my children and put it in a bible. (psalm 91). Then put the Bible on a baby mat on my bed.

You can pray with it and call them forth everyday.

God will answer us ijn

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
awesomemrs:

Hello mama,

I think u can track your ovulation with a test called folliculometry (a bit different from TVS). You start from like day 7 or 8 of your cycle and continue doing it everyday to check the growth of your egg (follicle), with this, u can time BD with hubby. Normally, the egg grow about 1-2mm per day and it can be released when it gets to about 18mm. But the egg could grow to abt 25mm too. Just make sure u continue to check the growth with folliculometry daily from like day 8. With this u can monitor the growth of the egg, and when to BD. Some labs charge you per cycle,some daily, depends on your choice.

All the best, mama. We shall testify soonest, amen.
Thanks alot ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Blackfinegirl:
Good evening mamas

This is just a suggestion, You can do it with faith.

I wrote the names of my children and put it in a bible. (psalm 91). Then put the Bible on a baby mat on my bed.

You can pray with it and call them forth everyday.

God will answer us ijn

this is a nice one, i wrote their names bt didnt put it in the Bible, i wil do dat rite away
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
I just got my hubby's semen analysis result now and I'm really worried with the fact that the previous active motility was 40% and now 10% even thou the count increased from 27mil to 37.5mil and increase in morphology from 60 to 99% but this inactivity is what i don't understand sad sad pls help

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
lomy:
Good mrng mamas

Mama, please throw that drug in the bin abeg you. That drug will give fake crazy pregnancy symptoms like tender boobs fatigue most epcially FAT. Please throw it away now now now. It is a very usless drug that increased my boobs and give fat that am till trying to loose it. Abeg that drug ia useless if you Google well there's a web page where many women who had the same symptoms were complaining. Ita a load of crap i tell you. If i had seen it earlier i ont have taken it.

Now am advising other mamas to take note. embarassed angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please I need it. I'm around apara link road by NTA Mgbuoba. How can I locate you please?....

Ameera2018:
Good day GTC Mama’s,

I have 6 Ovulation test kit in this pack to give away to any GTC mama in Port Harcourt...Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

Takecare & wishing everyone a BFP in this 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.