Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392222 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by steveng23(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31
Sabi Mama in the house, what treatment can you recommend for my wife she's been having irregular period for about a year now after a still birth in July 2022 and a miscarriage in November same year. She's presently 41 years now and a pharmacist friend predicted low oestrogen resulting from hormonal imbalance. Please, we really need your help and advice. After about 6 years of wedlock no issue till now. The gynecologist we are using placed her on clomid for about three cycle now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dlemy: 9:59am On Apr 07
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 6:46pm On Apr 07
Battling with low sperm health check the link belpw!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5eAMObMgPQ/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by owaboremmy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14
Pls interpret this result abeg

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 12:02am On Apr 15
beekind:
I am asking for opinion from experienced people on the implication of these scanned medical results on ability to conceive a child.
Age of woman is 28 years old.
I am particularly concerned about fibroid and pcos.
Thank you.
Work on shrinking off the fibroids or atleast, let it not grow beyond this. Work on the polycystic ovaries seen, I believe its a mild one because your hormones look fairly balanced, only prolactin is slightly elevated. Use vitex and vitamin b6 to balance that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 12:06am On Apr 15
owaboremmy:
Your urine and vswab shows there is infection, streptococcus and staphylococcus. Treat it please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 12:09am On Apr 15
steveng23:
Sabi Mama in the house, what treatment can you recommend for my wife she's been having irregular period for about a year now after a still birth in July 2022 and a miscarriage in November same year. She's presently 41 years now and a pharmacist friend predicted low oestrogen resulting from hormonal imbalance. Please, we really need your help and advice. After about 6 years of wedlock no issue till now. The gynecologist we are using placed her on clomid for about three cycle now.

Why not she run hormonal profile test during her next menses so you don't treat blindly.
As women age, ovarian quality decline, so I think she should focus on that more rather than this clomid pumping she's getting , wasting the small egg reserve she has already.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by owaboremmy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15
Pls explain this lab result

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SmileDance(f): 6:35pm On Apr 15
Mamas in the house
Please can someone help me interprete this result

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tiwor(f): 3:00pm On Apr 17
Please who has doctor best serrapeptase?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Splasshhh(f): 12:30pm On Apr 18
Sabi mamas

Happy new year.
I am back at your desk o.

So, I have a history of recurrent miscarriages and had suffered a still birth in 2020.
God has successfully aided me to have a beautiful daughter in January, 2022, blessedly 2yr + now.

A year after I had her, I still had another miscarriage, this was in February, 2023. My concern now is, it has been over a year and I have not conceived again, medically termed barrenness.

I am not sure how to or what exactly to do.
My cycles are still very regular, and yet...

So I reached out to a general surgeon friend to advice me. I was hoping a hormonal profile test will be suggested but, he opined that since my periods are very regular, I should rather opt for HSG test and seminalysis for hubby.

Funny thing is, I have always read about the HSG test here by sabi mamas but on inquiry here in KUBWA, Abuja I realized it is as costly as 40k - HSG alone o 🤣

Walahi, e choke.

What do you all think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:10pm On Apr 18
tiwor:
Please who has doctor best serrapeptase?

I have both 90 and 270 capsules for sale.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:11pm On Apr 18
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 1:13pm On Apr 19
Can someone share her experience with national hospital IVF , the success rate and the cost. And I will be glad if someone can recommend the cheapest place to do IVF in Abuja?

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tiwor(f): 2:10pm On Apr 19
Tripletwins222:

I have both 90 and 270 capsules for sale.
Please how much ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:12pm On Apr 19
tiwor:

Please how much ?

90 caps: 50k
270 caps: 130k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SmileDance(f): 11:20am On Apr 20
SmileDance:
Mamas in the house
Please can someone help me interprete this result
please help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nairagenone: 10:29am On Apr 21
Please help interprete this SFA.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jagabanj(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21
Happy Sunday mama's please can one get pregnant with 3cm intramural fibroid. Thou it isn't disturbing me, I am trying to conceive for a second child. My first child is 2years and I was on family planning, I removed it last year August after and took in September. I lost the pregnancy after 9weeks. And I have been trying again since then. I have been worried don't know if its the fibroid that is causing the delay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mimiwems2(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21
steveng23:

Use Miracell and Miraphyll
She will É“e fine.. Trust me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mimiwems2(f): 9:56pm On Apr 21
owaboremmy:

The 2nd pix..it shows that the virus is resistant to the antibiotics..
The virus needs a strong antibiotics that it wont É“e resistant too.
My opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.