Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391865 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
make I go quickly steal @Dasha1 s profile pix. Me too want twins. Brb

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
mamateniola did u c my long epistle? lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=union123]Thanks to everyone here, my period is very regular. I need the vitex for balancing my prolactin. It was when I used fertilaid for women that the issue of fibroid started, I bought 2jars of bsm and acv, initially I taught it was working when I went for scan it became a bit bigger and doc advised me not take anything with too much of potassium. I've been advised by 4diff docs not to go for surgery cos is outside my uterus and it can't affect conception. The issue now is that am feeling pains down my abdomen, I think is d fibroid cos I did ECS and it came out fine.
I know God will perfect all that concerns us
Am so sorry for the long post[/quote

U mean Fertileaid can cause fibroid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wsfirstlady: Transview diagnostics
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowbabies: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
@greenfriend, shld he take the wellman conception along side the drug that was given to him?

@All mama's in the house welldone for all the good work, God will see us thru IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
miraclebaby: @Greenfriend lol @tippex as @mytestimony said, proviron does more harm than good to some men, my dh included. I didn't know until @bnice posted a link here. His morphology was almost 100% but count was very low and motility not good, 40% or so, after proviron for 3mths, everything including morphology got worse. when I posted here, @bnice adviced against it and we had to stop going to hospital first. After one round of wellman conception with Korean ginseng, and zinc, there was a drastic change from 8.3 *10^6 count and 0% actively motile to 20 *10^6 count and 10% actively motile. Right now he's on fertilaid, count and motility boost. And motility keeps getting higher. he's on 3rd bottle now after which he'll retake the test. U may try for 1 or 2 mths and check if its good for him, on the other hand, why not try manix, his count is just on the borderline. Though ur doc knows best but watch to know if its ok. @Hephzi04 welcome to the family and have a short fruitful stay. I'll suggest you visit a gynaecologist to assist you understand ur cycle and run preliminary tests to be sure everything is ok. If you can lay ur hands on billings ovulation calendar, it'll help u a lot to understand ur cycle. It's very simple as you just have to start from cd1. Ovulation usually occurs 16-14 days before the next period. Basal temp. thermometer is also good and the combination will help u understand ur cycle faster as ur temp. will go up once u ovulate. You can also go for ovulation predictor kits, if you av enough cash u can try digital, else use predict ovulation kit. Its below 2k. follow the instruction. To know ur cycle length, check the days of ur cycle for the past 3 months, add them together and divide by 3 to get ur average cycle length then follow the procedure. Remember to eliminate stress as it can adversely affect conception. @skimpychick the Name of the Most High be praised. Congrats sis and kisses to ur lo. It is well with U and ur family. @mamacajah, @NecheBaby6 @babe01 hope los are kicking wella. @Sentempest dear I dey ooh, just reading and no time to post. I thank God its weekend, was a busy week for me. @mummyosayande That's 9million count, its not ok sis. WHO recommended minimum of 15million count. But when God is at work who, remember what happens. Just keep boosting the count. Morphology is ok. How is motility? pls who's @Nezzel or did I miss a page? pls identify urself sis. @Dasha01 it will only get better, do U know how God works? Yes, He always want to show his good works. Doctors are human, we are human but God is always God. Cast all ur troubles on him, do all the ones U can and U'll be surprised he'll do the rest. Morning comes after dawn and never before. Be strong and continue ur treatment as U pray harder as if Ur help is only from Prayer. It is well. @ BlessedDiva thanks for the mention. @easy2conet wish U best sis. @iykmau congrats, H&H9Mths and beyond to U and ur sis. @mychildishere where art thou? @all sorry for the long post. Have a blissful weekend.

God bless you my sister for the heads up!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
fifioluomo: Hello house,

@Skimpychick....congrats.

@Cmammma..pls am interested in charting ovulation ooo.
The only 2 methods I know to chart ovulation are opk and EWCM. I would be interested in other methods. Also, pls let me know if u have alternative method to treat pcos.

@tippex and mytestimony, pls be carehouse how u use proviron. At our early stage of ttc, a doc precribed proviron and manix for my hubby. His count drastically reduced from 68million to 12million. Pls make sure that d doc that precribed it knows what he is doing.
To all TTC mama's and papa's , may God answer us dis month.

Thank you
Luv u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
My sisters, thanks for your word of advise. I just need to show dh this thread so he can believe me, i suggested fertilaid for men to him but he is insisting on finishing proviron before he takes another drug.

I don't really have any update except that i am 4dpo. I used clomid this cycle and you need to have seen the kain ovulation cramps i had, it was so bad that i couldn't even stand upright. I made sure we bd when i got a positive opk on clearblue and i have also started charting on fertility friend.

Trusting God for a BFP this month.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
@bolateetoe, you need to pray seriously or you meet your pastor to pray for you cos this case is more spiritual than physical, some of my friends use to have same problems and i advised one that she should never tell her husband when she is ovulating cos her own was that her husband experiences impotency once he hears ovulation, so the girl took my advise and in less than 3 months she got pregnant, her daughter is 3yrs old and she is expecting another one now, another of my friend, her husband use to ask her the date of her period and he will calculate it by himself and will never show up at home till ovulation is over, pregnancy cant occur when couples have serious misunderstanding during ovulation, another of my friend is experiencing it presently and her husband is even a pastor and doesnt believe he can be manipulated he quarels during ovulation and start getting Hot in 2ww and as soon as he bd Af will show up the following day and they will start praying again only to quarel during ovulation again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
@dasha01..... Am intrested in her number too. The story u just narrated about this woman is the same story my friend told me about d woman that helped her.my email is onyekachi.Ibok@gmail. Com. Will b taking a trip to pH next month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaire: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
@union 123 I also had fibriod outside the uterus but my doctor advised surgery he felt chances of growing will endanger my uterus so pls try and see another doctor, thier opinion may differ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
@iyaire thanks, like I said earlier 4 diff docs said d same thing. If u see my tummy u won't notice anything. I was told is not close to my uterus at all. I read an article today and I realise is not worth moving from one hosp to another, so I leave my matter in God's hands.
Am sure at 90 Sarah won't be menstrating yet she conceived, a mad woman feeding on refuse might have hormonal inbalance, numerous cyst or fibroid yet u see her getting pregnant easily.
So what are we saying
Make I park well salute my Baba jare

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
union123:
Use Vitex (raw capsules) or Fertility Blend for Women. FertilAid has oestrogenic properties (4 those who don't know). I like ur resolve and strength
bolateetoe:
Sorry. Hearing PROVIRON (Mesterolone; an androgen like Testosterone) suggests he is being treated 4 Testicular failure. Wish U could get him 2 confide more in U. WellMan Conception is a safer & better option. My no is 08034053406 as U requested. We will chat more on Whatsapp
wowbabies:
Which drugs/supplements were given to him? From my researches, experiences and my clients/patients' reviews, WellMan Conception is the best/most affordable prenatal/fertility supplement. (This info will help tippex and other ladies here whose husbands might have issues with their seminnal fluid analyses).
Janedyke and others keep peeping
May GOD grant U all much increase!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
@Dasa01,very funny but true@SuperT,jSLCONSULTING MAMACAJAH AND GREENFRIEND,THANKS TO Y'ALL
I HAVE SENT THE ANALYSIS OF THE TEST TO gREENFRIEND AND HE EXPLAINED IT TO BE A LOW SPERM COUNT angryMAYBE THATS WHY HE DIDNT TELL ME PERHAPS I MIGHT REJECT HIS MARRIAGE PROPOSAL cheesy IT IS WELL.I WILL ADVISE HIM TO STOP USING PROVIRON.HE IS TAKING ONE B-COMPLEX INJECTION OR SO,IS IT ALSO HELPFUL?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowbabies: 12:24am On Jul 23, 2014
@greenfriend, thanks for ur responds. Dh is on pentoxifylline 400mg and mevigon supplement.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2014
@Dasha01, so funny but true talk, thought I'm the only one in this situation. During ovulation dh will be complaining of tiredness only to be strong after O and I keep wondering what kind of thing is this.
Okay, I now know that I have another prayer point, will begin to bind and cast. Lol

@all, good morning. May our mouths be filled with laughter in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2014
@Dasha01, so funny but true talk, thought I'm the only one in this situation. During ovulation dh will be complaining of tiredness and body weakness only to be strong and bd more after O and I keep wondering what kind of thing is this.
Okay, now I know that I have another prayer point, will begin to bind and cast. Lol

@all, good morning. May our mouths be filled with laughter in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumofallnation: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Dasha01: To whom it may concern, one of my friend just had her tubes unblocked and I thought I should share it, if you live within ph and bayelsa and u want to unblock ur tubes with herbs, shrink fibroid, set womb etc u can email me for her contact, my friend told me she inserted somtin in her and the next day some stinking watery discharge and stuffs started coming out and now her tubes are opened so I called the woman cos I know some ppl here have blocked tubes or fibroid, d woman is a graduate and a christain, So let me know if you are interested so I can giv u her contact
pls my dear can u send me ur e-mail address?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
i wish y'all sound health and may God make your bodies a fertile ground for ur dh seeds to grow IJN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumofallnation: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2014
mumofallnation: pls my dear can u send me ur e-mail address?
Pls u can send me An email @ Ugonmaogonnaya@yahoo.com. Thnks nd God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2014
I got it oh. Thanx Much sis.

mummyosayande: mamateniola did u c my long epistle? lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Goodmorning @all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2014
@All....Despite the fact that most people are seeking solutions to their situation, Let us be careful with side medications, self prescribed medications and medications with no proof of efficacy so as not to complicate issues. Always seek the advice from your doctor and when in doubt, always seek second opinion if possible 3rd and 4th opinions from other medical experts.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello everyone, i am back again grin

I showed dh your responses and he was beyond amazed. He didn't need any more conviction after he saw @fifioluomo and @miraclebaby's response shocked.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Greenfriend:
Use Vitex (raw capsules) or Fertility Blend for Women. FertilAid has oestrogenic properties (4 those who don't know). I like ur resolve and strength

Sorry. Hearing PROVIRON (Mesterolone; an androgen like Testosterone) suggests he is being treated 4 Testicular failure. Wish U could get him 2 confide more in U. WellMan Conception is a safer & better option. My no is 08034053406 as U requested. We will chat more on Whatsapp

Which drugs/supplements were given to him? From my researches, experiences and my clients/patients' reviews, WellMan Conception is the best/most affordable prenatal/fertility supplement. (This info will help tippex and other ladies here whose husbands might have issues with their seminnal fluid analyses).
May GOD grant U all much increase!

Thank you very much @greenfriend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
May GOD grant U all much increase![/quote]

hello Doc @ Greenfriend. Am not peeping ooo.
Am just silently praying for God's intervention on every member of this TTC group.

Wishing us All, overflow of Baby dust. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaire: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
@union 123 sori I thought you visited only one doctor don't worry it will end in praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Good evening my E-family. I hope u all enjoyed your day.

God is still in the business of doing wonders.Let us keep our hope alive.

It is well with us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dasha01, tanx dear 4 d link. May God ans us all in tym

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.