Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,368 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393118 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2014
Am really sad at all this. God promised that there will be no barren woman among His people. May His word come to pass in our lives Amen. Shame to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2014
@blendy77, I love you, I mean to say you are a darling, you are the pineapple in my juice, my agege bread in serious hunger. I lack the right words to describe how madly I love you. You have not seen noting yet. God will bless you so much that you will lack enough room to contain it. You will have more children, more money, better health. better romance in your marriage. You are no more ttc yet you are not tied of watching over ttc women. When I become the first lady soon, I will make you minister of bedroom decoration... shocked shocked

When @bettle shouted wolf about this @honypie, so many people wanted to eat her raw. If not for God, this thread would have been closed. So many left and never came back. So many are pregnant but refused to announce it here.

I nearly fall a victim but God in his infinite mercy said no. I would have sent my e-mail conversation with her (hopeful) but no need. I was too busy to go to GTB the day I promised to pay the money. What happened during our conversation the next day made me have a rethink cry cry cry God is not man, He can never be mocked. Everyday is for the thief but one day is for owner of the house.

When ever the people of God went into captivity, They will retrace there steps and go back to God in fasting and prayer...

Arise! !!! Oh ttc women on nairaland. Prayer !!!!!! Prayer!!!!!!! prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Call upon the God of Hannah to take over this thread. The devil can only try but he does not have the final say!!!!!!. I have had so many reasons to shout that EVIL DOES NOT LAST LONG IN THE LAND WITHOUT BEING EXPOSED. Do you have any renowned armed robber in your village or town. Where is he/her now? how was his end?

Everything has changed here, things are no more the way it used to be. The only answer is prayer. If God does not watch over the city, the watchers keep watch in vein. God of heaven, Watch over this thread.

So many have come to this thread and gotten their miracle, so many will still come to get their miracle here through the genuine advice and prayers of mamas/papas here. This is more than a family, Do not relent your efforts. Jehovah is a man of war!!!!!

Who ever fall a victim of this fraud in any way, may God almighty build a shield of fire around your life. May heaven open doors of favour and goodness to your home.

@all, its time to move ahead, forward ever, backward never, when the .....going gets tough,.... the tough gets going.....

.......God bless everybody.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2014
favoredgal: Hmm@ redeemersave tbh I was worried about the no of people singing her praise ( I knew most were fake) and also her pics that she kept posting here on and on (wait so are those pictures even hers!!!!) but just felt she craved attention and adulation. But dint mind since she seemed to be helping people free from the goodness of her heart. I had no idea she was collecting money from people.

She started out on the weight loss thread where she suggested a couple of weight loss challenges that never caught, maybe her plan was to start selling us weight loss concoction but since that dint work she moved to the ttc thread were people are more vulnerable.

I always thought twas cuz of me and iyabetajos she even came to the ttc thread

I remember she also tried to take control of the pregnancy thread but that dint workout as well.

You are right! Prayers took the backbench and protocol became the order of the day. Lots of miscarriages also happened. I know a couple of our sisters that are pregnant now but decided to stay mute and offline cuz of fear. The thread has never been the same again since the day beetle called her out.

my dear, the real woman behind honeypie is an old woman, honeypie is only a tool that post here. their plan was properly mapped out to deceive people and take over this thread.

this woman has so many agents working with her, so her pics maybe the the real pics of her but she is an agent.

you can ask yourself why the women you know wont hide anything refused to post of her evil under G. so so unimaginable.

you all remember one drodyke who possed as a dr that his friend used her protocol, and some from Uk, US and all over.

someone who boldly come on here to rebuke a woman who got preggy without informing her, she had to deactivate her account to avoid her wrath, only God should be praised and all glory should be ascribed to HIM. but she demand to be worshipped, her name to be praised........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
aylaLynCoope: with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Do you see her likes?

this one came as oduduwa who every will understand and run away from, but honiepie came as all of us well educated and know whatsup. that was why no one understood her mission in the first place but just few people did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2014
redeemersave:

my dear, the real woman behind honeypie is an old woman, honeypie is only a tool that post here. their plan was properly mapped out to deceive people and take over this thread.

this woman has so many agents working with her, so her pics maybe the the real pics of her but she is an agent.

you can ask yourself why the women you know wont hide anything refused to post of her evil under G. so so unimaginable.

you all remember one drodyke who possed as a dr that his friend used her protocol, and some from Uk, US and all over.

someone who boldly come on here to rebuke a woman who got preggy without informing her, she had to deactivate her account to avoid her wrath, only God should be praised and all glory should be ascribed to HIM. but she demand to be worshipped, her name to be praised........

i remember drodyke very well... he said his hospital has been managing his friends issue for a long while without success til his friend and wife somehow used honiepie's protocol. i remember it seemed he wanted to marry her nd she turned him down sort of, i also remember he championed d war against dat member, cant remember her handle now dat finally left d thread upon her dh's insistence nd decided to stay of ttc nd pursue her phd. i remember d period she was always posting her pix and we all marvelled..she looked so beautiful and young. so majority tagged her an angel and minority didn't object. who wants to be seen as bad belle?

i remember all too well. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
I remember I did some research on her back den, I googled her name and tried comparing pixs I saw wit d one she posted online.I saw. I tried comparing information,Some similarities but diff faces. I thot well, it might be another person. So I dropped it.

When I saw diff monikers popping in to commend her protocols, I knew something was up but since I didn't have much proof, I couldn't say anything.
Anytime I pop in here, I always encourage mamas to go back to d days of prayers.our prayers brought miracles and lots of love then.
I pray that God will turn this thread around for good ijn.He will touch all mamas waiting on Him for the miracle of d womb.

@alwaystrue, I am always amazed @ur strenght and perseverence here. Pls kip it up and may God suprise you specially and mightily.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
@ fifioluomo, good you have apologized, Favoredgal is 100% correct. Udoka's BFP haz no relationship with honeypie.

I had always known that something was not right about how the thread was being "overcrowded".

Please lets be careful my dear sisters.

Thanks Blendy77, God will continually be your defender.

Alwaystrue by the mercy of God, your miracle is sure. God bless U.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thk God for exposing the hand work of devil .pls i wnt smbdy to follow him up @Greenfeld to kn if he is real or fake hmmmm, this hookup on whtsup ,facebook or mail. pls make una no vex

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please where can i buy ACV and BSM in PH?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
aye88: Hello everyone, I've been a very silent reader of this thread for sometime now. To the glory of God, I just got my bfp. I can tell u for the short while I was ttc, the journey wasn't easy. People tell u to relax but the truth is, its not so possible. Expecially the two weeks wait after ovulation. Its like torture. But I've learnt that God is truly the giver of children. We just have to keep pressing at his door till he answers. The cycle when I took in was the cycle I didn't even take my usual folic acid, same as my hubby too who was usin folic acid and zinc. I got angry and tired using it, but hubby said he even forgot about it. I'm not trying to discredit the importance of this drug but somewhere deep down in my heart, I felt my spirit tellin me that God wounldnt want us to give the glory to this drugs I was using so I stopped. The cycle I stopped was the cycle the conception happened. I want to encourage us here that though weeping may endure for a night, but joy comet in the morning. By the time God will turn around our captivity, it will be like a dream. Don't give up. Let's keep praying, and trusting God. D cycle I conceived, all my husband and I did was praying, thanksgivng, personal vigils, and I also sowed some seeds in my church. I also paid my tithe that month. The sunday b4 it happened, was thanksgiving sunday, I danced like never before believing God and he did it. So my dear sisters, don't give up. U never know when ur miracle will come. Sorry for my long post

Congratulations Aye88. i can't even begin to imagine the kind of joy you feel right now. I wish u a healthy nine months!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
2ww is the real thing. I can't wait for it to be over and deep in my heart i am trusting God that this is it for me grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aftrn fruitful mamas,a lot has been said,but the most important thing is for us to be refocused and trace our roots back to God.The important thing to note is that what ever we learn from this thread is for us to apply wisdom and pray for direction before we plunge into it. I have learnt so much from this group and I believe anybody that is focused will do the same too.
We should move past this issue and focus on why we are here,drawing strength,encouragement and advise from each other. May God hear us and answer our prayers in this month of harvest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
hehehehehehee. dis na riri come and see american wonder. breeze blow fowl n.yash open ni. la wa ooo. wen i think i am on d last page i go c say d page don full enter new one.

chaaai!
chaaaaai!!!
chaaaaaaaaaiiii!!!!
DIARIZ GOD! OOOOO. all these frauds u are sharing. diariz God.

so only u waka come come decieved full grown men and women. God doesnt like ugly. so ur own dey front. il say no more.

my dear sisters. to tellu d truth since i started ttc i have nevr used dis or dt apart from my pre pregnancy vits. i jst had an issue with takin dis or dt befor i started seein my gynae . so far spent a lot of money on testssssss.plenty! bt i no mind cos na hospital. and safe hands. LUTH. d rest na God hand.

@healthissues we DO NOT HAVE healthissues here so stay ur lane or park well. paddle ur own canoe. we can ours.

honiepie cor bitterleafpie i dont knw her. bt i remembr dt wen i was searchin thru her one million posts for fibroid shrinkin i came across whre she was rainin curses and blame on someone dt got her bfp and didnt tell her. that set off red lights in my brain.

i don talk am befor: i mite be wrong, bt unfortunately im never wrong about ppl. its a disease for me. bt i mite be wrong here.
I said somtthin about our greenfriend here d guy do me mail and wrote here dt he is surprised at me. my guy, y go to whatsapp or bb or backyard to talk to ppl? wen everyone will benefit from ur 'wisdom' u say u are faster on whatsapp. that means u hav plenty time on ur hands. so dt time u take dey chat there y nt answer questions here,?hmmmmm. hnmmmmmn. hnmmmnnnn. lets be wise. one lady wrote to greenfriend of her aunty bornin abi gettin belle after his advice that i think was arranged. and also d day someone asked him who was on his dp on whatsapp he say na im son and he had already told someone dt it was him. me im nt interested in his number i would hav checked it out. and if i mean to i will. bt no need. what goes around comes back around. d person u sent his number for ppl to collect sups from who e be? who send u order sups for ppl? must dey buy thru u? sistas pls if u get money to pay for dis and dt and dt pls go to d hospital. use d money there. buy ur sups urself. cos some of us are driven too far cos of desperation.

abeg hand don de pain me. il continue lare.

dasha welcme my sis.
happy bumpin d new preggo. i don forget ur name.
lastly i tink we shld be havin vigil every friday. to flush out all flushables. all fraudsters and scammers. y wait till month end?

mamateniola,miraclebaby,blendy and all . i c y'all. it is well with us.
chei dis thin long o. abeg una sorry.

PS:ANYBODY U SUSPECT E KURUKERE MOVEMENT PLS VOICE OUT U COULD SAVE LIVES AND POCKETS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mytestimony: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
viviparity: Thk God for exposing the hand work of devil .pls i wnt smbdy to follow him up @Greenfeld to kn if he is real or fake hmmmm, this hookup on whtsup ,facebook or mail. pls make una no vex

Gbam! Sha from what I gathered from his fb page he just graduated o. This year. Precisely he was inducted 12th feb 2014. So he has not finished housemanship talk more of service. Someone recently praised him saying.... mmmm make I no talk much. At least the comments on his fb page really show he is a newbie in medicine. So obviously je takes his time to Google. The guy disturb my whatsapp tire for some supplements.First he was asking if I know how we can get it cheaper. Next thing he said he has found a means. Tor. I don talk plenty

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
favoredgal:
What is it na!!!!! All you do is spam the forum with your what's app details. Are you a gyneo or a pediatrician? If anyone have any concerns our experienced mamas are here to answer else we know our way to the hospital.

Why are you so desperate to solicit clients from d forum. I just pray you Re not taking advantage of the Ttc women cuz iv never seen a post you've made without your contact details.

Pls remember that DairisGod in everything we do.

This is a question I asked greenfriend a while back when he left this thread and waka-Ed into pregnancy thread

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Greenfriend: Lol. Donatee, that message was 2 alert anyone here who might have been following d TTC (Trying To Conceive) thread that I have been managing. These babes harsh!!!! Lol.
All the best, ladies!

This was his response and I remember thinking shuoo.... Who asked him to manage the ttc thread. The thread is for where like minded women with the singular goal to conceive come to share experiences. The last dr that took over the thread was a fraud. You guys can check mogbomoya profile if you want the gist.

I'm not saying he is a fraud o! Cuz I don't know... But why not go see a proper gynecologist if you have the need. Why not walk into a pharmacy and buy your own supplement.

One can't be too careful!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mytestimony: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Greenfriend was inducted 12th of feb 2014. So he cannot be a gynaecologist. Or even a dermatologist for those that know him in the lightening cream thread

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Infact, all of you don talk the person wey I still dey do my findings on. Na @Greenfield. I always wonder what he is up to. If you notice my posts, I don't even mention him at all. I remember a lady that came to praise him here, I have looked n looked for the lady 's handle, can't find it again. The lady that SaI'd her sister has Bern ttc for years and thanks to Greenfield. But the lady hasn't been on this thread after that, that's if he is not the lady sef. If you remember @deardoc called him out one time like that(I have been following him closely since then) and warned him to stop misdirecting ple,I have searched for that post too to no avail but I know some of you will remember. He is a newly licensed doctor and still learning so it baffles me when he comes on here and diagnose, treat etc.
if we remember wella, he never agreed with deardoc over shrinking of fibroid by natural means. He said it s only surgery that can take care of fibroid n deardoc replied him that 'no doctor will want to operate on a fibroid that's that small. In short he never believed in shrinking fibroid. But all of a sudden, he has turned to importer of vitalzym to shrink fibroid n has been telling peeps here to wait till his shipment lands end of the month...was actually waiting to know how Much he will sell per bottle before I confront him...importer and exporter!! Then what's the difference between using whatsapp n nairaland that he is faster on whatsapp n facebook? The last time I checked, it's against the ethics of medicine to dey do advertisement, not in his own medicine oh, his name and number dey everywhere,social media inclusive. Even tho I don't really have issues with him importing vitalzym cos our pharmacies rip us off already but it's more than selling.its the intention behind the importation....to make money off ttc women cos the demand for enzymes is now high on here...even when you didn't believe alternative means to shrink fibroid. I don't know whether he has scammed anyone oh but his ways are not just pure and we shld all be careful n watch out especially ole consulting him n facebook etc.

no vex @all.
mamaosayande,how una dey?

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Can you imagine, LolllLolll.....lwkm ohhh.. which ttc thread he dey manage? Who appointed him the manager. Me bin dey suspect the guy tey tey. I was only waiting for the right time ni. God Will deliver us from ttc.

favoredgal:

This was his response and I remember thinking shuoo.... Who asked him to manage the ttc thread. The thread is for where like minded women with the singular goal to conceive come to share experiences. The last dr that took over the thread was a fraud. You guys can check mogbomoya profile if you want the gist.

I'm not saying he is a fraud o! Cuz I don't know... But why not go see a proper gynecologist if you have the need. Why not walk into a pharmacy and buy your own supplement.

One can't be too careful!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mytestimony: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
I have not even noticed him on any of the threads recently. U know he was banned one time. Infact he came up with a petition and said we should post on nl so the ban be lifted. I did not even answer him. Now probably he has been banned again and he is using another moniker. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
If you were here when deardoc brought him out, thesame thing she said. That he shld be careful cos anybody can use Google. But the guy try sha..he dey Google wella..mere reading his bio shld make anyone be weary of consulting him or listening to him. Btw, he is also a dermatologist!!! Lolll. And he is a gynecologist too. If we check his cream post.. Loll... He said he n his team worked on a compoposition of a cream... HIS TEAM!!!

mytestimony:

Gbam! Sha from what I gathered from his fb page he just graduated o. This year. Precisely he was inducted 12th feb 2014. So he has not finished housemanship talk more of service. Someone recently praised him saying.... mmmm make I no talk much. At least the comments on his fb page really show he is a newbie in medicine. So obviously je takes his time to Google. The guy disturb my whatsapp tire for some supplements.First he was asking if I know how we can get it cheaper. Next thing he said he has found a means. Tor. I don talk plenty
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
My God this one na season film oooo,na wa oooo,thank God for exposing evil pple,@ deardoc try to warn us about this greenfriend of a character,but most pple still go ahead to chat with him on wattsapp,I believe that's d reason why deardoc stop coming to this forum.
Im suspecting if this beniceandpeaceable is not d same person as honiepie,cus when she came and we were all trying to guess who its,in my mind I was like this could be honiepie or mamatriplet.

There's a thread that proclaim a particular man of god as one that can solve all spiritual problems,it takes a man of wisdom to know that its all scam,most of those that rush to that tread is still battling with same problem or some even worse,dere is a particular lady that was asked to leave her husband,that their god has given her special glory,dont know if that lady has bin able to get another man to marry her.

My pple so many things are happening pple are been deceived,scammed.
The most important thing is for one not to be too desperate.

@fifi udoka is as real and spotless,she's not that kind of person. Apology accepted sis wink

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MadCow1: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Desparation and greed are all necessary components for a scam to work..

Dear Ladies, this is 2014, if you still rely on herbs and concotions to concieve, then maybe you deserve to get scammed. Outside of 'Pregnant care' conception and folic acid amongst other vitamins, I dont advice you medicate yourself on any other drugs without madical consultation.

There are a host of Fertility Clinics in Nigeria that you can visit. I know of about 3 or 4 in Lagos and Abuja.

IVF proceedure is a very very very expensive and painfully stressful process that can really break a woman down mentally and psychologically. Before you consider this option, you better prepare your mind, soul and body for that journey.

I wish you ladies the best of luck and advice that you dont allow desparation push you into the hands of fraudsters and Con artists.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Amhappy: Please where can i buy ACV and BSM in PH?

I have 2 jars of bsm and i can spare one if u dont mine. You can get ACV at rafar pharmacy at metro park abacha road or healthplus at the new ph mall
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fashion / Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by skintouch: 1:04pm On Aug 05
The skin doc 's name once again is greenfield or Evergreen,pls knw this dat am not advertising him may be to compensate him rather its for ur own good,he's reliable,trustworthy,though its rare to see trustworthy people,but fortunately,he's one of the good one,I quarantee u.me,I base here in PH and he never failed me...dnt be afraid to ask questions cos he'll answer u...like me,I ask silly questions to get my result,cos they say he who ask questions doesn't miss his road,right.....he's a very patient person,and will answer to all ur questions,ok my beloveth people.....be good and happy.....

NB: Greenfield never placed a disclaimer or told the peeps that he is not a skin Doctor!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by edunjobix2: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Chineke, o ga o. Honiepie took over this thread and people didn't want to pray anymore. I used to wonder how one person can say acv has helped people achieve so many pregnancies,why do we need ivf then? Acv is the miracle cure abi, so those testimonies were fake.
This is Beloved1993, can't login with my old profile. All the mamas that asked of me,abeg no vex o. Sorry for the silence, it was necessary though.

God has blessed me and my family with twin girls through ivf, the journey wasn't easy buy I thank God for the outcome. All the mamas still looking, may the Almighty answer your prayers. I wish all the preggy mamas safe delivery.
Abeg, anyone has safe06 email address. I heard she looked for me well well, God bless her wherever she is

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hi all, I stumbled into this thread when I was researching on TTC twins, so i'm still pretty new to this thread and I don't really know how this whole fiasco started..
The only advise I can give you all is
1. Go to a hospital and find out the problem. Do ALL the tests you need to do, just to be sure
2. Treat whichever way you feel comfortable- with either herbs or drugs from your doctor.
3. Research! Research!! Research!!! Google will not charge you for using their search engine na.
4. Don't take any herbs that you don't know its contents- even if u r given free of charge. You may be causing more harm than good.
5. Make sure the herbs you r taking go well with each other, or with other drugs you take

SHINE YOUR EYE
Even pastors and so called prophets scam people all because of money. We r in end times o, people r desperately wicked..

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MadCow1: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
ojitejiri: Hi all, I stumbled into this thread when I was researching on TTC twins, so i'm still pretty new to this thread and I don't really know how this whole fiasco started..
The only advise I can give you all is
1. Go to a hospital and find out the problem. Do ALL the tests you need to do, just to be sure
2. Treat whichever way you feel comfortable- with either herbs or drugs from your doctor.
3. Research! Research!! Research!!! Google will not charge you for using their search engine na.
4. Don't take any herbs that you don't know its contents- even if u r given free of charge. You may be causing more harm than good.
5. Make sure the herbs you r taking go well with each other, or with other drugs you take

SHINE YOUR EYE

Post so darn good, ALL anyone can do is bless it and like it. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
kingsdaughter:

I have 2 jars of bsm and i can spare one if u dont mine. You can get ACV at rafar pharmacy at metro park abacha road or healthplus at the new ph mall
Waoooo Thanks a lot. I will Pm you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Post so darn good, ALL anyone can do is bless it and like it. grin

Lol.. Thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
pls who knows where i can buy DIM plus in? Diindolymethane?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.