Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392787 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
@alwaystrue my sis,more wisdom to ur brain wink u too much.
@all runaway mamas ekaabo sori eto na. grin grin we miss una plenty plenty,those wey never report for duty eg dreamsbic,mummy nani,safellicious baby,apinke pinky,omonikiba our own sexy size8,golden baby etc,oya make una come mark register.

my bori just dey sweet me,ttc tread nairaland is BACK &BETTER. Thank you jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
@blossom20 I see u oooo,enter and answer present ma/sir
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
@all good pm.am just reading d comments and smiling.what a lovely and joyous family.@always u too much at long beak tins.oh my God,so funny @bettle,i cant stop laughing on ' if u pursue me,i will chase u all'hahaha,chei
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Abeg me won know dis method too i tink o heard it before pls xplainoooo @ all oldies unu wellcome back chai this thread don go back to old glory God be praise.

@teemy please which one is to carry the candle method

[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by KMTee(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good afternoon house. Na wa! I think I am the New one here with the influx of our former occupiers. You all welcome sisters and congrats to all the New mamas. God keep our babies for us!

@blessedmum, luckily I read alot about sperm n vitamins today ( my sick leave, a blessing in disguise because I got to read alot of books on fertility that I have been given). include vitamin c, e, zinc, selenium in his diet or get a supplement that has all those.,get co Q10, folic acid, omega 3 fatty acid, lots of veggies, fruits, I read here that tiger nut is a wonder nut for sperm, I did a little research on it too. He shld wear light but cotton boxers n if possible wear Nufin to bed. I will check more for you incase I leave anything out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by teemy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chyvia: welcome back all the old mamas. I thank God for the peaceful house
we have now. This shows that God will surely see us through this year
2014 especially this August.
@teemy please which one is to carry the candle method

I edited the post and created new threads for it here

https://www.nairaland.com/1867738/simply-applied-method-getting-pregnant

https://www.nairaland.com/1867747/simply-applied-method-getting-pregnant

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Its good to have the thread back again. @ alwaystrue ,you said it all, objectivity has to reign. I must also thank you for not leaving the thread even against all odds. You dey kampe. Nothing do you. Baba God go hammer you with all your heart desires. @ mama T, good to have u bck, loins are girded for prayers.

This month, is our month of glory, but we have to be ready to receive what he has promised us. Lets avoid every occassion of sin and always ask God for mercy.

Baby dust to all of us.

A beg anybori don use evergreen woman/ man.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TCF1980(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Please, where is GenBuahari?

He should come back because am back with a different Moniker ooo!

ayaakanoh: @alwaystrue my sis,more wisdom to ur brain wink u too much.
@all runaway mamas ekaabo sori eto na. grin grin we miss una plenty plenty,those wey never report for duty eg dreamsbic,mummy nani,safellicious baby,apinke pinky,omonikiba our own sexy size8,golden baby etc,oya make una come mark register.

my bori just dey sweet me,ttc tread nairaland is BACK &BETTER. Thank you jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
@beetle...lol @ yacht things

@ Pastor Mrs Alwaystrue...I'm good and bouncing in the Lord, no more worries
yes, that is the word

@chidima...u re welycome back..wetin u bring come?

singing:
we're in your presence, let it rain
your rain, let it fall on us ----------2ce

Open the floodgates in abundance
and cause your rain to fall on us -------2ce

baba ooo baba ooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunminow: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
@ Blessedmum, has he been tested for any infection, if yes, has he been treated? if yes, tell him to stop any form of alcohol intakes for now.

You can try this, wellman conception, vit e, zinc and folic acid. he should also snacks on tiger nut, wall nut and cucumber, in addition prayer.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
After rain, Sunshine. @all I hail. I can see this house is fully back. Been watching from the floor, thank God this thread has been revived. @TCF1980 if you're looking for @GenBuhari check any ebola news thread, he relocated to those kinds. grin @MamaTriplets1 finally back, welcome dear. I hope things will get back the way they used to. Other sisters and brothers, I hail you all. @favoredgal & Smokeydrinky how's dd? must be so big now. To God be all honour and glory.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everblossom: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Every body ah dey greet oo. All the mama dem way comot before com show face again ah dey royal hahaha. Okey ehm sori ah don even forget wetin ah won write again. Brb. Cheers hehehehehe......... make ah run comot oo before ah go receive cane

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Blessedmum sweet, has he tested for infection? Let him treat infection-both of you at this same time. Then eat healthy, clean-very important. No sugar, caffeine, milo, bornvita, etc. No sugar or any sugary food. Give him honey instead. Must be on vitamin c 500 - 1000 daily, vit e 400mg daily, zing 50mg daily and a capsule of wellman ordinary daily. Let him do this for 3month straight and you will see great result.

Eat tiger nut, vegies like cucumber, carrots, gardeneggs, etc. Eat grandnut, tigernuts, unripe to slightly ripe plantain in any form eg roasted, porridge etc. Drink atleast 10cups of water daily, he will be fine. He should take water at least an hour before food. Very good. Check what he eat at work and ensure he eats healthy and clean.

Somebody said something about increasing her estrogen(mamaOsas na u? Abi na mamaTeni?). Take yam, garden eggs, cucumber. Take yam in any form from day1 to ovulation to increase your estrogen. It also help you ovulate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wow!! Am so loving this! Everywhere is bubbling to the glory of God! I love this!

Beetle darling, welcome back dear! Thanks so much! The Lord shall surprise u for good!

All welcome to another era of laughter, joy, testimonies of BFPs in Jesus name!

Flekeey, make I finish that song for you.
Babaooo, Babaooo, Babaooo, Babaooo..
Moni baba kan, baba ara to mo'yin omo
Moni baba kan, baba ara to mo'yin omo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello All,
New member here. Tried reading through most of the pages, quite much i must say.
I've been ttc for over a year and 5 months now. Got a bfp 6 months after ttc, that happiness lasted just that moment of seeing bfp as it turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy. So its been 10 months since then, my Mc has been between 27 to 28 days . The funny thing i noticed is i get to get longer cycles like past 30days anytime i bd a lot with dh. Then i think. Oh my bfp is here only for af to show up. Well am here, to be part of this forum, this bond , this journey and pray we all have very brief stay . Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
Blessedmum: @ favoredgal, thanks for d response...he doesn't smoke& as regards drinking he has stopped doing that when I didn't stop crying on him. He ll try d wellman conception but am thinking he should use d Oligocare for 3months before trying another drug or wat do u think?
@ Alwaystrue, u're indeed a blessing to us. Thanks for d inspiration,when u least expect it God ll surprise you.

Ok, what did your dr prescribe though? Dunno about Oligocare but wellman and lifestyle change worked in my case. We conceived a month after we recieved similar result

Go with whatever your dr adviced
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
MelsMum: Hello All,
New member here. Tried reading through most of the pages, quite much i must say.
I've been ttc for over a year and 5 months now. Got a bfp 6 months after ttc, that happiness lasted just that moment of seeing bfp as it turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy. So its been 10 months since then, my Mc has been between 27 to 28 days . The funny thing i noticed is i get to get longer cycles like past 30days anytime i bd a lot with dh. Then i think. Oh my bfp is here only for af to show up. Well am here, to be part of this forum, this bond , this journey and pray we all have very brief stay . Amen

Sorry bout the ectopic. It's well with you. Do you know if it affected your Fallopian tubes? Il suggest hsg as the first step.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
@joybik.... Thanks. She is fine and growing fast. She started sitting this week.

The blessing will go round ijn.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
@favoredgirl yes my right F.tube was affected and had to be removed . Hsg has been done, which says i hv a patent left tube, had pelvic scan to check on uterus which came out normal as well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Amen, bnice. You sure are one nice woman.

Blessed mum, I think they've said it all. It's the vitamin ace or the well an conception. Let him also do a blood test to check his fsh and testerone level.

I was reading back and someone mentioned having PCOS. You can try pregnitude.

Alwaystrue, na only me waka come. U know se Manugirl dey inside beetle still. No b Ben Johnson I do na usain bolt I do o. Ben Johnson don old na bolt dey reign now.

Well done ladies for keeping this thread alive!

Mamatriplet, Alwaystrue month go end next week, oya pls help us plan fasting and praying o.

Omonikiba nko? She don drop her load??

Take care Ladies!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
MelsMum: @favoredgirl yes my right F.tube was affected and had to be removed . Hsg has been done, which says i hv a patent left tube, had pelvic scan to check on uterus which came out normal as well.

Ok, then remain optimistic
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
@Ojitejiri am also on high dose 500mgX2 vitex Gnc. Taking it also for slightly high prolactin n low progesterone my cycle is regular. I plan doing the Hcg shot too tho via my gyna. Wt brand of vitex re u on and do u take it during ur af. Do let me kno wen u get the bromelain.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
@mamateniola1, thanks sis it ll all end in praise ijn.

@omowunminow, thank you sis no infection was found and as regards alcohol he has stopped.I av looked for wellman today but didn't get I ll search again tomorrow.

@bnicebpeaceable, am glad u're back&hope u won't run away again,lol. He doesn't av infection& he's already taking some of d drugs u mentioned but I ll add d other suggestions to it.

@MelsMum, welcome to d house,may ur stay be short.

@favoredgal,initially he used Addyzoa but after dis recent rest Oligocare was suggested&he has used for a month now.am going to get d wellman for him.

@Beetle, Thank you sis God ll grant u all ur heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 2:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Oh.. OK.. Mine is Natures way (400mg×3).. Yes I take it throughout my cycle (@ approximately same time daily) cos it needs time to build up..

R u doing iui or natural (just bd)? Whatever the case sha, if u r on just clomid (without injectables), try and take the trigger shot immediately you get a positive on opk and bd same day and the following 2days (if natural).. This will up your chances greatly..
NB: this may not work with injectable cos you might get a false positive, as most of them contain LH.

Baby dust... kiss

onyinyechika08: @Ojitejiri am also on high dose 500mgX2 vitex Gnc. Taking it also for slightly high prolactin n low progesterone my cycle is regular. I plan doing the Hcg shot too tho via my gyna. Wt brand of vitex re u on and do u take it during ur af. Do let me kno wen u get the bromelain.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yemstico: 3:49am On Aug 22, 2014
@alwaystrue u r very correct about asking me to do hpt test in september cos that was about d time i got preggy. Funny it wasnt me that mentioned koboko that fateful day but i think u were just spirit led to mention my name. May God continue to lead u aright in all aspects of ur life. Amen. Drums of baby dust ur way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumofallnation: 4:46am On Aug 22, 2014
Baby dust to all of us.
I am on evergreen woman. It's a good suppliment I must say. It regulates my period n ovulation.
chidima: Its good to have the thread back again. @ alwaystrue ,you said it all, objectivity has to reign. I must also thank you for not leaving the thread even against all odds. You dey kampe. Nothing do you. Baba God go hammer you with all your heart desires. @ mama T, good to have u bck, loins are girded for prayers.

This month, is our month of glory, but we have to be ready to receive what he has promised us. Lets avoid every occassion of sin and always ask God for mercy.

Baby dust to all of us.
I am on evergreen woman. It's a good suppliment I must say. It regulates my period n ovulation.
A beg anybori don use evergreen woman/ man.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 5:20am On Aug 22, 2014
Am just short of words,y are pples heart so evil n wicked?hw can some1 be taking advantage of a ttc woman all in D name of moni,some1 who u know she didn't bargain 4 such condition but just found herself in it may D wrath of God neva depart from her home 4 incurring much damages n charges on pples life.I can recall wen I newly registered 2 dis ttc trend some many pple where singing praises wit her name dat she did dis n dat,as a naïve wey I be I had no option dan 2 mail her telling her of my challenges n she immediately replied some protocol 2 me ranging from stage1-3 n concluded wit dat I shld keep her posted. being D un serious type I just bought dat of D stage1 only n decided 2 start wit it I only took edmark shake off of stage1 n continuing shaking dat ACV witout opening it,wetin 4 Dh 2 come back from his trip cos I told him 2 buy me original honey as she said dat I shld mix D ACV n honey b4 taking. Was still wetin till ASUU strike ended n I left everything n went back 2 school,unknowingly 2 me dat God has anoda plan 4 me.even up till nw her ACV of a thing is still in my house n intact. She kept on mailing me asking hw far I hav gone n I told her am yet 2 start D protocol.I just thank God I didn't concur 2 dat her protocol cos who knows where it would hav landed me 2.
2 all dose dat fell victim of her concoction may God avert every harm she might hav caused u n ur household.
Congrats 2 D newly bellfull mum in D house wishing U all happy bumping.
Wishing all of us Gods speedy visit @His own appointed time,putting all of u in my prayers dat God of Hannah,Jehovah Over Do,God of eleventh hour dat remember a sinner like me will surely do D same 2 each n every1 of U in Jesus name Amen
We just entered D 3rdTrimester thanking God 4 D journey so far n may all glory return 2 him In Jesus Name Amen.its my birth month oh 27th of dis month God will add anoda 365days 2 my life follow me n thank God ohhhh.@Newdawn hw are u doing?
@all Am so sori 4 D long post

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2014
@july16,congrts so happy for u dear

@mumalistic muma my luv i TWALE FOR U OO

my pple hav aroveohhhhh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2014
@greetings all. What a sweet morning with cool rain. I thank God for answering our prayers this month. He gave us bfps and will still do till month end. As if that is not enough, He brought back all our papas and mamas through @Blendy77. To Him be all glory and praise forever more. Amen. Happy weekend to us all. It will always get better as far as God is on our side.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yemstico: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2014
Am sprinkling trailer load of baby dust everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2014
@all,i really greet everyone nd families in d house.I silently read all stories on d happenings but God can never forget u all,we need to believe that it's just test of time which me need to return to our faith nd source of happiness nd collective advises to better families on dz thread.
Let hand everything over to God nd focus on New testimony which is about to happen in our lives.
May thb Almighty God answer speedily every family looking onto him ijt.THANK YOU ALL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.