Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393201 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Good morning mamas @everblossom AMEN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Good morning mums and dads in the house. @Pinky apinky, is this your face (post) grin e af tey o. How is everyone doing? Thanks for the prayers all.
Please be blessed by one of the messages i usually receive everyday from a friend:

Topic: When your word comes....

Psalm 105:19
Until the time that his word came: the word of the Lord tried him.

Things will remain the same until a man's word comes. The word that will bing you out of that experience is a word from above. When you read the earlier verses of Psalm 105, you discover that Joseph went through all these just because his word had not come.

It is one thing for your word to come and another for you not to be found wanting. God's word tried Joseph and his life was correct. The word tried his moral life and he passed. The word tried his ability to take care of others and he passed. The word tried his ability to take care of another man's property and he passed. The word tested his leadership and he passed. The word tested his fear for God and he also passed.

Will you be found standing when your word comes or you would have given up? When Job's word came he was found standing. Beloved that situation is 'changeable' and that need is 'meetable'. Just pray that your word will come. When the word comes, changes come. When the word comes, help comes.

I pray for a reader today that your word will come and that your word will not find you wanting, Amen.

Prayer

1. Father thank you for today and for your word to me today, Amen.

2. Father send your word into my life and situation today, Amen.

3. Father may I never disappoint you in my Christian walk, Amen.

Declaration: God's word remains God's test standard. Obey the Word.

Do have a wonderful day.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emzzy(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2014
God is able to make all grace abound towards us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2014
@Everbloosom & alwaystrue Ameeen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Our God is faithful and able to accomplish all that concerns us.Has he said?though it may tarry but it must surely come to pass.Sprinkling Baby dust to us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Morning @all. @muma, sorry bin away. You can check your spasm or bulk messages. Meanwhile go on Wednesday in the morning n get dia before 7am n be ready to leave at around 8pm or 9pm. It depends on your number. If DH is chanced you can go together n be ready to spend money oh cos you will be given a ling list of tests to carry out,depending on your case tho. Just go early on Wednesday for the lecture n you will be directed from there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
@everblossom AMEN to your prayer
@alwaystrue Amen too, you always inspire us with your lovely word of God. it is well with you
@pinky welcome back
@all when are we going to have our vigil/prayers let us continue to praise God no matter our situiation
our God is able to clean our tears with BFPssss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good to see all of us coming back. Please can we go back to the old days? we all derailed like prodigal daughters, let us go back pls. mamaT good to see you, please take back the baton. Beetle we need those your scientific researches, Safe06 abegi your humour, Always true... your daily tonic, apinky as usual cheesy, everybody pls in your own unique way. lets come back.
we are all in this today and together we shall all smile.

A new dawn is here.. lets start afresh tongue

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good day beautiful mamas n papas in hse, I read that for women with Inverted/tilted uterus, its ADVICED that they lie face down after BD with their bum in d air, pillow under d thigh n sm women wt tilted uterus confirmed dt d method worked for them even though doctors claim tilted uterus doesnt affect conception; my question now is that if som1 doesn't have tilted uterus but decides to try it, can this method affect conception? cos for me I dn't know if mine is tilted or not cos I dint know abt tilted uterus when I had my pelvic scan so I didn't ask and we'd been trying d *legs in d air, pillow below d hips* method since sad
any ideas abt ds BD n uterus positn smthing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Alwaysbaby Twale I troway salute.
Udopauly my sweet mama na me o , he who fights and run lives to fight another day .it didn't easy howz the cute boy doing
Chyvia tanx how bori.
All newbies that have even become oldbies una welcome o
I miss this family sha

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello ladies, pink22 I c u o,udoka,always, una doh ooo,whr safelicious mama nd great mamatrps,newbies una no de left out,beliving we all ok.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
@all,goodevering to all d house,d rain is dropping bfp ooo,its time to bless with dz o, as ur miracle babies is on d way.
@blessedDIVA,Dasha01 nd miraclebaby,pls expatiate more on d side/risk of MSG.
@jslconsulting,abeg where u dey make u show face,make u no dey read silently o.You make dz forum interesting oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good evening everyone,please I have a host of questions to ask.May I proceed?

Some are ttc-related and some;not so much.May I?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
@apinky..I dey hail back, the boy is fine dear, thanks

@joesQ
Welcome back

@juwon
That position won't do any harm irrespective of ur uterus position. Me think its one of d best positions for ttc + missionary style anyway. They deposit spe.rm direct without 'dislogdement' grin borrowing Rocksqueen's grammar.

@akpaumuaka
Pls ask.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tnx Udoka...
A little history first.
Married 2009,had myomectomy 2011.Been trying to conceive since 2009.It's not been easy.After 2 yrs MIL took me to a traditional birth attendant and I tried it for 6months.That didn't work for me.Started visiting a gynae this year and he recommended Seminal analysis for hubby and hsg for me.After browsing on how the hsg is done I don't feel so confident;
1.I have very dar inner thighs.Very dark
2.My labia majora itches so bad when the hair grows
3.I hardly have the desire to sleep with my husband not that I don't love him but this has been going on for 2years now.
4.I don't know when I ovulate
5.My cycle sometimes is 30 or 32 but the last was 35.

Please any advice on what to do would be appreciated.I still have other questions but I would wait for these ones to be taken care of.I appreciate u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
low libido = low desire to sleep with hubby......try maca root or powder, restores lost libido n balances a womans hormones/pms

other peeps will chip in the other areas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 12:08am On Aug 27, 2014
10x @Udoka, guess its worth trying then so we'll see cheesy 'nite everyone, sticky baby dust!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Tnx Ripvan
Morning all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2014
@Akpaumuaka. You seem to be contributing to your situation.
1. Very dark inner thighs.....Shouldn't stop you from doing Hsg.There are loads of women with darker inner thighs with patches....skin lesions but they still go for treatment. Stop attaching excuses to your dark inner thighs...love yourself the way you are.
2. Labia Majora itches badly when hair grows...Have you done any swab test and how do you keep the place clean? douching? Pubic lice? Your undies. .how do you care for them? where do you sun them?..re- infection from partner.
3. No or Poor desire to meet with hubby....how do you want to achieve pregnancy?
4.I don't know when I ovulate.....Not having idea on when you ovulate means you can't make the most of it...provided you are ovulating.
5.Cycle comes 30...32 days....Doesn't stop you from getting pregnant...as long as its regular.
6. Myomectomy would not stop you from achieving pregnancy.
7. Have your hubby do seminal analysis with other Std test to confirm he his disease free and not having problems with sperm quality...volume and motility.
8. Are you feeling low? Depression....loss of apetite, low libido, lost of interest in pleasurable activities....things you enjoy doing...you have lost interest in them., poor sleep, weeping spells...crying to your self.
9. Are you happy in your marriage..?
10. Family support or Pressure.
11. Are you working?....Stressed at work? Enjoying ur work?
12. Alcohol intake? Any of u binge drink?
You have the options to make to corrections ir amend all listed above...or seek help on any that applies to you. The choice is yours. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2014
@Akpaumuaka

1: Vary dark thigh has nothing to do with TTC, i notice mine gets darker when l add weight; extra weight makes the two thighs brush together why walking. Some people wear 'tight' to control the brushing of two thighs, some even bruises on the thigh from this. wear tight, powder and reduce weight if on the big side.

2. If this happens only when hair grows it maybe your are sensitive to hair, you have to shave often at least onces a month. If it happens other times... time for High Vaginal Swab Test to rule out infection.

3. Low libido.. you may try as already sugested by Repvanwink. BTW do you hate s.ex as a result of painful s.ex? you may have to try lubricant.. those ttc friendly e.g preseed.

4. the best way to know when you are ovulating is by doing follicle tracking.

5. Your cycle length is within the normal range.

Finally go for the HSG nothing to worry about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2014
@akpaumuaka, for dark in between thighs you can try using creams that can clear it depending on you complexion but its not a problem as long as dh is not complaining,

the for hsg try a different place where they don't know you and take the result to your doctor otherwise you can do it in same hospital, I had same problem feeling embarassed but We are women what can we do? some women give birth on the street or in the market.. So wear ur bones and go for ur hsg jor

For low libido, its possible there's somtin irritating u in ur dh which u shud correct, maybe he doesn't smell fresh when he comes to bed or somtin or you are tired of bedroom then hang him in the parlour on the sofa or on the groundgrin grin jus try to remember wat attracted u to him in d first place and try to revive ur love for him and u can as well try pre-seed lubricant cos most of this fertility drugs causes dryness and makes bd a tedious job, the bible says Sarah called Abraham lord, and we know Abraham remained married to Sarah even though she was barren....its possble she was doing her bedroom work well o! u better sit up! so dh wont say baby you cant give and even se.x u cant give ans what is he still doing with u.

for your cycle is possible you are having hormonal imbalance, try to rule out pcos, talk to your doctor,

then for the itching when hair grows, immediately after you finish shaving use hot towel to massage your pubic for a while and when you are done you rub "Visita" on the surface, try it for 3 days it will correct the ingrown hair which is probably the reason for the itching and try not to shave with razor instead use hair remover.

I hope this helped?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Good morning women/men of Grace.
Lord we thank You for a new day
We thank You Father for a every sister and brother in this group
Those looking unto You for a bfp, Lord we thank You
The pregnant once among us Lord we thank You
The parents among us Lord we thank You .
Lord we thank You for the Grace to persevere, knowing that all good and perfect Gift comes from You O Lord
Thank You Lord for the support and encouragement we get from each other here, thank You also for the support and understanding we get from our spouses, families and friends.
Thank You Father for according to Your word, the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short.
Lord in Your mercy receive our prayer of thanksgiving

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2014
@Udoka,Dasha01 and jsc...I really appreciate all ur responses
Udoka & Dasha01...u really gave me some hope as regards the inner thighs.I haven't done any swap test but would do when I go for the hsg it.Hubby has never complained about the dark inner thighs,I just feel some medical personnel might find it repulsive but I'm grateful for ur responses and happy I asked that question.Thank you so much.Gd morning all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2014
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, HOW ARE WE DOING?

please my fellow mamas i have a question to ask, is bad if u tell dh u re tired when he wants to bd with u? i was very stressed up and tired yesterday and my dh wanted to bd with me but i told him i was tired, so he got angry n refused talking with me this morning. please mamas is it wrong for me to say that am tired?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
@all abeg. I have conflicting results from two hospitals. For a while I decided to give myself a break but how can one sleep well when you are still ttc. I need a third opinion on my results. I need a change of hospital and gyne. Please those of us in abuja or Kaduna, which hospital can one go to that has a good gyne. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2014
Mornind hse @ Adorablemom no, it is not wrong to say u r tired but it depends on ur manner of approach,since u said u were stressed out,it is possible u did not say No to his advances nicely and after u ve rested midnight/early mormor did u try getting close.It is well o.Try abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Joesq I see .how u dey long time.
Hmmm Adorablemom, I laughed when I read ur post,. My dear it happens all the time he will get over it. Treat him right tonight. wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2014
Goodmorning all
I am happy d thrread is coming back.wow mummies pls allow dh baby dance.I had that issue some time ago n u know what dh was aggressive n didnt talk to me n unhappy ....... ..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
@miraclebaby, am fine. pls honiepie did not ask me to pay any money and am so surprise that she has been doing it to people. as for my bfp, she just gave me some protocols which i followed and i got a good result from it. then she ask me tell everyone (praise her)and thats what i did. during the bfp period, i even chatted with coco diva, favored gal, yummyk and so on to get more help from them. pls i don't know who honiepie is o and am not one of her group. na she insist make i praise her, thanks
miraclebaby1: @all NL can't allow me post more of those innocent-looking mails. They've banned my handle may be because its too long, and even hid the second one I posted; I had to open this till they free me. @Seun or Admin please ooh, we only want to clear some issues here. Pls mama's who's incharge of health section may be I'll write to him/her. @BlessedDiva hmm, that's serious. I bought all my supps for 3 mths from US and all shipped yet total cst was roughly 49k. May God intervene in all our cases. I know she/she stays in Port harcourt, at least I gathered that from her previous posts. But says she travels sometimes. All in the name of duping people. Hopeful3 or so didn't tell the house what actually happened, she just deactivated her profile. And that was the end of her and profile on NL. I guess it might be same issues because their last discussion was about ordering for supplements in bulk for all that needed in the house, and some even gave out theirs. I remember (as a peeping mum then) some mamas were not happy about it and said everyone should try to buy her own. Now I think that was the beginning of the fraud. @Babe01 pls show face and tell us you're not one of those groups. @ mom123 pls explain why U had to modify ur posts because I remember easydoesitnikki never replied to my mails again. It was after I asked about her for like 2 or 3 times that you said she got her miracle and all sorts. Pls you owe me an explanation too not just to @Blendy77 and others. Anything other than a good explanation here on the thread I count you a culprit. @Greenfriend she also linked you as if you know her, if you can defend her come on in and do. Though you've already joined in supplements bulk purchase. I actually don't even see need for bulk purchase as courier charge based on weight. Let me stop before they ban this handle too.lol. I'll be reading responses and gathering more info. as mummyosayande don turn me to fertility police. make I go learn work well to catch even fraudsters. cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
@adorablemom, saying NO might trigger a lot of thoughts in his mind, you wud have just told him to hold on that you would be ready at lets say 4hrs from that time then pray for him not to wake up till 6:30am for peace to rain, but anyways you are still owing him wheel barrow style this night o! i taya no follow for today own o! last week i told dh that my follicles didnt grow and cos of that i wont be ovulating this month and he said its not a problem, so last night i went to bed early and he wanted to bd intead of saying it he jus started saying "you are ovulating and intead of to bd you want to sleep how will u get preggo if u sleep during ur ovulation" my dear i was jus laughing in my mind cos i usually tell him wen am ovulating and this time i told him the bad news on cd17, i dont know if he saw me ovulating in the spiritual realm o...men cud be funny somtimes...wen they want bd and they dont get it they will suddenly become short tempered and find offense in any tin u do, i feel their anger is in their semen cos after they release it they suddenly become peaceful except a man that is possesed....maybe you shud send a text to dh promising him catapult style wen he gets home that will surely make him happy.......ttc is a tough time for both men and women and it tends to lower libido a lot so if ur man suddenly has that desire jus try and satisfy him....remember Abraham and Sarah grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
@dasha01

lol@abrahim and Sarah grin grin grin
We are coming back to our old selves. Welldone all tongue

@babe01
congrats and kisses to ur LO, didnt know you have offloaded smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
hello everyone. Got this information and i want to share, combo of nut meg and aligator pepper to reduce high prolactin that is stress related. One thing to know is that stress also causes high prolactin, nut meg helps to reduce stress level and hence helps to reduce the associated result of stress.

you can use it as sauce for your meals, take it raw by mixing it in a glass of water and drink.

thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: fyzaila and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.