Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388628 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nezzel(f): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha..
These ladies are making me laugh oo..
Catapult style and wheel barrow style.. Issorait..
Adorablemom thanks for asking that question, i just learnt something new..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
@udoka, i have o and it was two weeks ago. my sister pls what can i use for catarrh, both of us hav it. my greetings to ur family
udoka2: @dasha01

lol@abrahim and Sarah grin grin grin
We are coming back to our old selves. Welldone all tongue

@babe01
congrats and kisses to ur LO, didnt know you have offloaded smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Goodafternoon @all.
@adorablemum Loll. Y yu no want DH to be angry? If yu ask n he no give you do, yu no go vex? Make it up to him n ask for BD often even if yu r not up to it, he won't be always angry when yu are not in the mood.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
@ dasha01, you got me laughing grin shocked

@ sabi sabi mama & papa, I bought a pack of trying for a baby supplement by seven seas and since it got finished, I've not gotten to buy from any pharmacy, i was told it's not in the market, so please what other supplement can I use that wouldn't not have any side effects? Just want to keep body in good condition.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by neni83: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello ppl,
Pls is IUd known to cause miscarriages... I had one inserted after my first child and had it removed after he turned 2,been trying to conceive since then but have had 2 miscarriages so far,really getting worried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hahahahahaha so so happy nown this forum is back to what it use to be,so thankful to God
Wellcome back all the mia mamas also the newbies.@Adorablemom i hope u hv heard from our mamas even if u dint remember other styles tonight u must remember Katapult style grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
@our mumi's,infact dz is highly incredible with all dz educating styles.Abeg tell nd educate us more errotic nd passionate styles.I kno wan mess up or miss out.
Make una karry on dey teach us wetin we no know jare make family enjoy beta life ooo.THANK YOU...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin abeg make na no wounjor person with laughter
@dash01 u bera come out now and explain wat u mean by catapult and wheelbarrow style,cus thats what i plan doing this weekend abeg.

@ adorablemummy congrat on the birth of your baby.

apinke apinky long time no saw,na so u take 4get yah sis abi tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Good evenin mamas, hope we had a great day.

@Dash01: lol @d wheel barrow n catapult style, thanks 4 d advice o, i will make it up to dh. God bless u.

@mamateniola: thanks o, will try harder

@megamun n pink22 : thanks 4 d advice, God bless u more.

@ayaakanoh: i guess u re mistaken me 4 someone but i claim it ijn dat i will soon be a mum, God bless u.

@Noble wife: abi oh, thanks 4 d advice, God bless u more

@ miracle baby n other mamas how bori?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
@redeemedsaved
When I was researching o seasoning to include in baby meals, I read that nut mag causes seizure (epilepsy) maybe in large qty shaa, but I hv somehow been very careful with that even as adult. Pls don't use it in large qty to be on safe side, the research I readmaybe wrong shaa.

@redeemed
I just fell in love with supplement called OVACARE, its somehow economical btw 1k - 1.5k depending where u buy from. It has helped two of my friends with normalising their cycle length. I intend using when I stop brea.stfeeding

@babe
Give only vitamin C, the essence is to build up his immune system to fight infections. Abegi don't use silverbird o, it will worsen the condition, you can massage with hot water.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
hello wonderful mamas............my dw went to the hospital..3rd cycle day..and she was given an injection aneurin +clomid like tabs{not so sure of the spelling], have goggled, and wasnt able to come up with any good info..........pls does some1 know this drug :aneurin or aneuryn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ayaks my babe no be so o I NP forget u. Don't allow ur annoyance get angry .
Shitapuns I wish I knew
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Abeg ooo my Sabi Sabi Mamas and Papas, make una come help me solve this mystery oooo.

Pls is there a reason why one's tummy will be getting bigger as if the person is pregnant ? And people around thinks so too,while some go as far as asking the Hubby if she has put to bed. :/

ps: She has her monthly flow ,though scanty and light flow .
TTC for #3 baby, so what might be the problem?

Solutions/suggestions/sharing of personal experiences plsss

God help US fulfill our Heart Desire...... Amen !!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hahahaha.wheel barrow and catapult style.i cant stop laughing.@all mamas and papas,good evening ooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
udoka2: @redeemedsaved
When I was researching o seasoning to include in baby meals, I read that nut mag causes seizure (epilepsy) maybe in large qty shaa, but I hv somehow been very careful with that even as adult. Pls don't use it in large qty to be on safe side, the research I readmaybe wrong shaa.
@redeemed
I just fell in love with supplement called OVACARE, its somehow economical btw 1k - 1.5k depending where u buy from. It has helped two of my friends with normalising their cycle length. I intend using when I stop brea.stfeeding
@babe
Give only vitamin C, the essence is to build up his immune system to fight infections. Abegi don't use silverbird o, it will worsen the condition, you can massage with hot water.
[quote author=udoka2]@redeemedsaved

Hello @Udoka.yes your findings are right. I just posted the Gus side of it.

Let me add that, it works very fast in reducing the prolactin level if taken moderately and please stop once it has served its purpose as too much intake of nut meg causes forgetfulness and a dull brain.

It is not advised babies take it @udoka, their brain is still developing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2014
Good morning all,
@redeemersaves, thanks for more insight on it.

Janedyke6: Abeg ooo my Sabi Sabi Mamas and Papas, make una come help me solve this mystery oooo.
Pls is there a reason why one's tummy will be getting bigger as if the person is pregnant ? And people around thinks so too,while some go as far as asking the Hubby if she has put to bed. :/

three reasons l feel that can cause it according to experience of three people around me that have same problem are:

(1) Serious infection that have defied all medical solutions
(2) Amenorrhea
(3) Fibroid

@shithapuns
wish l know too. Is she reacting to it?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2014
@shithapuns, if the injection was given with clomid, it means they want her to ovulate by all means and its for your good and nothing else, you also need to start taking supplement like fertileaid, fertility blend, or well ma conception to boost your count and motility cos she will be very fertile in another 9-14 days and if your swimmers cant get to their destination it means they might have to repeat another cycle or probably add more drugs....ttc is for both men and women but the problem is that the men allow the women take all manner of drugs and they will never agree to take even vitamin c cos of pride
i hope this helped?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2014
Hellooooooooo fruitful mamas, hummmmmmmmmmm, thank God we are back to our old self, haba, this is a better house for miracles to happen.

@ Dasha01 u got me laughing.

Have a fruitful day all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2014
@ udoka, thank you for your response, i appreciate! Your joy will know no bounds. Rgds to DS.

@ all, good morning wishing you a great day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Janedyke6: Abeg ooo my Sabi Sabi Mamas and Papas, make una come help me solve this mystery oooo.

It might be as a result of infection. Try and take any of these local herbs for infection. It happened to me some time. I don't have fibroid, where u dey? I took this local herb cleanser (Goko) they sell it in abuja for (500). My sister, I have got my confidence back since then.

@apinky apinky, na your nose be this? welcome. who know where @safe06 dey sell her agbo jadijadi. I miss her well well.

@beloved93. Congratulations once again, may the name of God be praised.

@mamatriplet. watin happen again?. which kind style be this? abeg show face complete. its end of the month, its time to pray.

@always on top, nothing do u. you are a bomb. no be boko haram own o.

@cjnone. I dey watch u from D3, na u sabi this ur hide and seek style. we dey wait your complete arrival.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2014
zarammum: @all abeg. I have conflicting results from two hospitals. For a while I decided to give myself a break but how can one sleep well when you are still ttc. I need a third opinion on my results. I need a change of hospital and gyne. Please those of us in abuja or Kaduna, which hospital can one go to that has a good gyne. God bless us all.

@all abeg I still dey wait for una response on this.

@udoka. I dream last nite say u dey pregnant for twin grin grin. its time for second missionary journey. carry go.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
@zaramum

lol @ no bi boko own oo grin

i receive the dream by fire (no be boko haram induced fire o grin grin)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by surrogatesng: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Surrogate services now available in Nigeria visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
My update:
So am in my late twenties, ttc for a year and 5 months now.
Had a tubal pregnanc(ectopic), ruptured and had my right fallopian tube removed. Healed for 4 months bfore we started ttc again.
Checked my other remaining tube- patent, uterus - good, so nothing yet since then, was taking pregnacare for conception, had to stop because it was giving me this fake pregnacy symptoms.
So dh and i changed our gyna. Today was our first meeting with him and after our consultation with him, he asked for all our previous test results before and after the ectopic, and asked dh for a SA , i hope it comes out great . So for my next cycle the doctor suggested an induced ovulation......well don't know what to say.
This is CD 8.
Please my experienced sisters, i hope this is the first right step. This new doctor is experienced and i was referred by 4 different ple who don't even know themselves.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Just got my bfp this afternoon,i've been in tears of joy o..Make una follow dancce o cos our God is faithful,he'll do it for the rest of you Amen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Congrats slim...I key into ur testimony.Going for a program for women ttc.Hope that after praying for all of us september will register 100+ bfps in the mighty name of Jesus.We will be on a 3-days dry fasting.Do keep me in ur prayers sisters.Baby dust our way....FOR DIS TOO SHALL PASS...

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Congrats slim4bush you will cary to term and deliver a healthy baby IJN. Amen.

There shall be out pour of many more testimonies henceforth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
congrats slim!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tnx guys he'll do it for evry1,he's forever faithful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumofallnation: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Congrats slim u shall carry to term...Am next in Line ooo. I claim it. In Jesus Name...Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
slim4bush: Just got my bfp this afternoon,i've been in tears of joy o..Make una follow dancce o cos our God is faithful,he'll do it for the rest of you Amen
Wow, that's good news. Congrats. You see how God works wonders. To Him be all honour and glory. @Adorablemom I dey ooh. So stressful a week. Thanks God tomorrow is Friday. @Mum2bsoon where art thou? Greeting @all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Kingadex60(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.